Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service from admin team. Equipment easy to set up. Only let down by next day delivery promise which did not happen meaning we sat in for 2 days before it arrived. Royal mail were delivery company.
Good, because they needed it the next day and message got through to us immediately. Not excellent because we don’t know for sure if the fall detectors are waterproof and can be worn in the shower, and because we chose watch strap versions and the plastic of the band is too harsh and uncomfortable pressing into mums skin, though she still wears it, and dad has stopped wearing his because he has set the alarm off accidentally too easily more than once so they would like to swap for the necklace versions. If they are waterproof and less susceptible to being set off accidentally then we would say excellent. Very friendly helpful voices on the end of the phone. Quick postage arrived on Tuesday, after being ordered on Sat but it was bank holiday too.
Very helpful
Great service and response time had it up and running in 24 hrs .
As I have not had any reason to use it in anger I am not in a position to comment on it's efficiency. At least my family are confident about my safety for now.
easy to use
Feel so much more secure. Process relatively stress free.Everyone seemed to care. Happy.
The key holder, admittedly was the cheapest, but I wish I’d bought more upmarket, the buttons are not positive enough, you’re not sure they have ‘registered’.
After an initial blip with the equipment not working, which was replaced and enclosed with it confirmation that it had been tested prior to delivery, we are happy.
This has been a very successful experience - so far. The Lifeline was easy to set up and all the tests were carried out without incident and the call handlers were sensitive and encouraging. Just having the Lifeline available for my elderly father has relieved so much pressure from me. We have not had to use it yet but I have no concerns about if and when we do.
glad to have lifeline as living alone it gives me confidence.
Haven't needed to use yet . But feel safer now its installed
Hope it is never used!
But is comforting to know it is there
I bought the personal alarm for my parents. Setting up the alarm was easy.
Good but I have not used it yet. Are my three helpers details on the system yet? I have not heard anything from you to co firm .
Easy to buy, set up and operate. Not tried.I'm emergency yet but test was ok
The set up was well explained and successful. It is a bit early to be able to make further comments. We do note that when the telephone now rings both it and the alarm also ring one after the other. Perhaps it is supposed to be like this.
I've had this installed for my parents so I know they can call for help anytime. Fast delivery and so easy to set up. Very helpful and polite staff. Highly recommended.
Haven't had it long enough to make a proper evaluation but it was easy to install and gives a feeling of security
Very helpful when ordering, next day delivery, and most efficient when testing, Thankyou very much.
It has given my family peace of mind as we are now living alone after 6 years with others in the house.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.78 based on 5,056 reviews