Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 21st November 2019
Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
Very reassuring to now have this fall detector after my mother had a nasty black out period. Everyone at Lifeline has been very helpful on the phone, from my initial query, through to set up and a couple of false alarms. My only comment is that putting your hand over the face of the wrist alarm doesn’t seem to be cancelling the call and my mother is now a bit anxious about making unnecessary false alarm calls.
easy to set up .easy to use.reponse quick and helpfull
Well it's very early days yet. The calls to set up the Lifeline 24 were fine. Hopefully it should remain totally unused for many years. I do plan to call at least once a month to make sure it is working properly. It can only really be assessed if a real emergency occurs, so I hope that in reality, I am never able to fully assess it. That is why I have answered "No" to the questions below concerning reviews.
I will probably appreciate it more when i become used to it , at present I find it very sensitive easy to set off while dressing and undressing but it is good to have this lifeline as I live alone in a rural area .and it gives my family peace of mind
Very easy to set up & my mum feels more confident knowing that there’s a friendly voice that picks up immediately. My only issue is, we paid the whole amount & the company have contacted us twice about setting up a D.D !!!!
Every one I dealt with very polite and helpful.
I have only just connected and tested my alarm system, and the assistance to carry this out was extremely helpful.
Thank you.
Haven't had to use it in an emergency yet thankfully. The process of purchasing it and the phone support when testing was very good. Nice and compact. Seems more professional in its appearance and the website design than most other competitors. Happy with my choice.
Fortunately I haven't as yet had to use it but feel secure that it is to hand.
I bought the wrist alarm for my mother. It seems really sensitive and she keeps setting it off. Yesterday when drawing the curtains! It does seem very sensitive. Is there s way to make it less so. She also finds the strap too big and would prefer a choice of colours for the strap. Perhaps have one designed for women that is smaller. The response team have been great and reassuring.
It’s good but the central hub is downstairs which means if they feel poorly or fall out of hearing range, they won’t hear any of your messages.
Organised this for my elderly mother - excellent speedy service and easy to order and install
I ordered this for my Mother-In-Law, we live in Wilts she live sin Renfrewshire. I arranged to get it delivered to my brother-in-law so he could set it up.
It all went very well and every one is happy.
Just set it up all very quick and straight forward and efficient so far !
I'd put off having a personal alarm system for ages, but I was persuaded to go for Lifeline 24 when I became ill.

One of my sons arranged for me to have Lifeline24 and the kit arrived the following day! I found it easier than I'd imagined to set it up and testing was So easy. I feel more confident now and I know my family have peace of mind, which is important too.
I have only tested it not needed to use it yet, but very speedy delivery and easy to set up. Hopefully I won’t need to use it but at least I have the security of knowing it is there
It gives me and my family peace of mind that I can summon help if I need to
Great initial service. Delivered very quickly, instructions were a little confusing but the set up worked.
Only problem was that my mum bought a second emergency button and it is yet to arrive even after a phone call when we realised it was missing.
Having only had the system installed for a few days, and having set the alarm off accidentally, I was immediately called by the monitoring team to check on my wellbeing. I feel very secure in the knowledge that they are constantly on hand , which makes me very secure in my own home. Thank you
When selecting various peoples contact numbers to add to the call list, if they do not have an email address, which in one instance my sister does not, then you are unable to complete the online form, therefore, a drop down box with (NO email) would be helpful. Apart from that, it was easy to install and set up.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 4,618 reviews