Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Josephine Blackburn
"Giving me peace of mind"
Robert Hall
"Have submitted Review 10 mins. Ago"
Shirley Puckett
"The service was excellent; there was no intensive selling; the necessary items arrived by the next post and although I am elderly and not at all techno-savvy I was able (eventually) to set it up myself. It also seems that the cost is more realistic than some of the exorbitant ones, which helps in these days of increasing costs"
"We chose Lifeline 24 for the fall detection plan and because all costs (ie including the once-off set-up payment) were clearly set out on the website. So far (only had the equipment just over a week) everything is fine. Easy to set up (though now we have a lot more trailing leads to accomodate) and do initial testing. Staff at the call centre have been welcoming and helpful. Worryingly we did have the alarm go off fo rno applarent reason 3 times consecutively at 8am when my mother was still in bed fast asleep and had to remove the device temporarily. Staff receiving the call were again very polite and understanding when I explained that this was a false alarm. Since then my mother has worn the wrist device at night without any unwanted consequences; this is what we had hoped as she gets up frequently throughout the night and also because if she were to take the device off it is likely that she would forget to put it back on (she has memory loss). Given Lifeline Good rather than Excellent simply because my mother has had it such a short time."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Living alone I feel happier being able to contact someone in an emergency when at home."
"So important to know help is so readily available to not only us but also our family living a long way away."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"The button is very small and light, and doesnt need recharging!"
"It is early days as it was only set up on 2nd October but the setting up and testing was very straightforward and the lady who we spoke to whilst testing was very clear and precise with her instructions."
"Easy installation and already been used. Response first class"
"Very easy to set up? Staff very polite and helpful."
"Quick and very efficient"
"Ordered rapidly and arrived quickly. Wrong item received but quickly rectified luckily. Once set up the service has been very good and the staff are polite and speak clearly so they are very easy to understand. Peace of mind for the family and mum."
"Now that I have my new Lifeline24 alarm. I now have the peace of mind that I needed, so that I can feel safe at home."
"Thankfully not had to use it in anger yet, but purchase, delivery & set up were all very straightforward, The online chat feature & the operator during setup were very helpful."
"Easy to set up"
"Easy to set up."
"Bought for my mum arrived quickly my sister is sorting set up but seems ok so far"
"The life line gives me and my parents peace of mind. The call quality does however suffer from some noise which means it might sometimes be difficult to hear the call centre, especially when they are dealing with someone who is deaf."
"Only had the system a few days but it gives great peace of mind, that if I need help, it is only a button push away!"
"Very easy to arrange and set up"
"An excellent safeguard giving peace of mind when home alone"
"Very pleased with your service), but I hope I don’t have to use it but it brings my family peace of mind as I live alone. Found the forms a bit difficult and would have preferred a phone call!"
"No need to use as yet Purchasing online easy Forms to fill in take a while and didn’t get the confirmation email confirming ready to test As noted not had to use so can’t comment on service, hopefully will be as good as you claim"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,524 reviews