Lifeline 24 Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Rae Cunningham
"I ordered Lifeline 24 for my 91 year old mother, more for my peace of mind than hers. Now I know should she fall or injure herself she won’t be left lying on the floor for hours with no one knowing she needs help. I ordered it the day before her 91st Birthday so as she would get her package delivered on her actual Birthday and lifeline sent her package tied with a ribbon and a Happy Birthday note, such excellent and personalised service. Thank you"
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Very good until you have a line fault and and openreach's can not attend for five days as they dont do weekends"
"I invested in a lifeline for my father in law last month, I spoke to a girl called Eleanor during the testing process. Although she was friendly we couldn’t help but think we were spoken to as you would a child. We were also encouraged to send in our information forms promptly which we did. However on testing these had not been loaded to the database and I was asked twice during this process if I had sent them back. A suggestion could be that information is uploaded in a swift manner, as if there was an emergency on our end how would we have recieved help if lifeline24 did not know who they were talking to."
Dear Jarrod,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you are displeased with the service you have received, this certainly is not what we would expect to hear at all. We pride ourselves on providing the very best service to each and every one of our customers. Please accept our apologies for not having meet these standards on this occasion.

Could you please provide us with a reference number for your father-in-law’s Lifeline24 account so that we can investigate this matter further and ensure this does not happen again?

Once again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards
Anny
"My Father has Life Alert with Fall detection. He was down on the ground for over 3 hrs yesterday and no Ambulance came and no one noticed until his care giver arrived and activated 999. My father said he was pushing the button and nothing happened. Not much reassurance here? He is in hospital now and not doing so well. No peace of mind. Second issue in 1 month."
Good Morning,

Thank you for submitting your review, your feedback is extremely important to us.

We hope that your father is recovering well.

We are extremely sorry to hear about the issues your father had experienced with the alarm, this certainly is not what we would expect to hear at all. We would like to investigate this matter further, could you please kindly provide us with a user ID?

In the meantime, if you wish to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Kind Regards
Anny
"My father in law contacted you this morning to call his daughter as he was unwell 1.5 hours later his daughter was not contacted by you it’s a good job his neighbour was about to call us as this could of been life threatening apaulling service"

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am very sorry to hear that you feel your Father in Law did not receive the required support on this occasion.

Our Care Team are dedicated to ensuring all of our customers receive the required assistance as quickly as possible in the event of an emergency. I have passed this matter onto Management to be looked into, they will be in contact with you directly to resolve the issue.

If there is anything we can do to be of assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team on 0800 999 0400.

Anna.
"Beware of Lifeline 24s renewal emails, they state that your renewal date is one month before it actually is. I believe this is a good scam if they do it to all their customers, losing one month per year! A shame as overall their services have been good, but a big let down!"
Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, all feedback is appreciated.

I'm pleased to hear that overall our service has been good, but I'm very sorry to hear that you believe there is a scam in play. I would like to assure you that this is absolutely not the case, nor is it the way we would like our customers to feel.

As such, a member of our customer service team will be in touch within the next few days to directly address your concerns. If there is anything else that we can do for you in the meantime, please don't hesitate to give the team a call on 0800 999 0400.

Lifeline24 Team
"The wristband we received from new is faulty and my father has no falls protection. The customer services team promised a replacement would arrive next day. It did not arrive and it now transpires it wasn’t sent out in time to arrive next day but nobody told me. Not only has this left Dad at risk for 48 hours, it created other nuisance and difficulty because I live a long way away and now have to rely on carers to set the replacement wristband up. I have no confidence whatsoever in Careline - a faulty product and a broken promise in the first 24 hours of dealing with them. I wish we had gone elsewhere."
"I am allergic to my lifeline wristband. Only had four days. Help please with alternative solution. Dont want a pendant. Anita"
Dear Anita,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you are allergic to your wristband. Please contact our customer service team so that we are able to locate your account and arrange an alternative for you.

The team can be reached on 0800 999 0400 or by email at info@lifeline24.co.uk

Lifeline24
"Delivered one day late. Too difficult for 80 year old mother to connect. Not activated."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I’m sorry to see that your mother's alarm was delivered a day late. All orders placed before 5pm on a working day are dispatched the same day using a Royal Mail 24 service and so should arrive the following day. I’m very sorry that your order did not arrive within the usual time frame.

Regarding the set up of the alarm system, I have arranged for a member of our technical support team to give you a call to assist you.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to get your mother’s alarm up and running as soon as possible.

Lifeline24
"Not working on first test !!"
Dear Mr Freeland,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with your first test. I can see on our records that a member of our customer service team has assisted you and you have now had a successful test call!

If there is anything else we can help you with at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Our customer service team can be contacted on 0800 999 0400 or by emailing info@lifeline24.co.uk

Lifeline24
"On first call from a fall I was left on the floor, for 5hrs ambulance diverted ,no one on my emergency list was called to help me I had a cut hand ,i pressed the life line button a lot in panic ,still none of my family or friends on my list were called, I had only just come out of hospital .from a previous fall ,my daughter got this for me for peace of mind that help would come quicker with me having this system .so far this has not been the case and not a good start ."

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am very sorry to hear of your experience, I have passed this matter over to our Customer Services Team who will be contacting you directly regarding this.

If there is anything we can do to be of assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 999 0400 or via email to info@lifeline24.co.uk.

Kindest Regards,
Anna.
"Very easy orderering process, Fast and prompt delivery. Set up is very simple, instructions easy to follow. I also ordered a key safe which is something that we hadn’t considered, great advise from Lifeline. Has given me great peace of mind. thank you."
Dear Mr Gambiragio,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am pleased to hear that you found the ordering and set up of the service to be simple and easy to follow and that the system has given you peace of mind.

I notice that you have given us a one-star rating, if there is anything that we can do to be of assistance please do not hesitate to call us on 0800 999 0400.

Kind Regards,
Anna.
"Hopeless, tried to charge me £154per month DD, instead of £119 per month. Asked for a refund of £171 and I'm still waiting 0 out 10"
Dear Mr Page,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the renewal price on your annual plan. The price of £119 is for the first year of our service as this is currently on a special offer where you receive 3 months free in the first year. All subsequent years are charged at the full annual price. I am sorry that our offer to honour the reduced price of £119 per year upon your renewal was not agreeable to you.

With regards to the refund, I can see that your account is currently pending closure. As soon as the rented alarm base unit and pendant are received and processed by our returns team a refund will be issued. We will notify yourself as soon as this has been processed.

If there is anything further we can do to be of assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind Regards,
Anna.
"Arrived promptly excellent backup advice and help with setting up"

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm very pleased to hear that you are happy with the service that you have received. I can see that you have given us a 1 star rating, so I wanted to reach out and see if there is anything that I can help you with at all?

Thank you again for your feedback.

Lifeline24
"Unintelligible response to first test despite request for slower and clearer speech"
Dear Mr Smallpeice,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

I am sorry to hear of your experience during your first test call. I would like to assure you that this is not the level of service that we wish to provide. I am ensuring that your experience is looked into further so that we can prevent a similar occurrence in future.

Please accept my apologies again for the experience you have had.

If you would like to discuss the matter further, please don't hesitate to get in touch on our customer service telephone number 0800 999 0400 and I would be more than happy to help.

Lifeline24 Team
"You cannot save and return to the online registration it was not easy to complete in fact I had to give up and use the paper version so we will not have cover for the start of when we need it."
Dear Customer,

I’m sorry you had difficulty with our online New Customer Form. As this form is vital to the set up of the account, we encourage our customers to fill it in as soon as possible in order to get their alarm up and running ASAP and therefore the option to save it and come back to it later isn’t currently an option.

I will certainly raise this to our web team to look into whether this can be implemented. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and please feel free to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Louisa
"Just installed & tested personal alarm for my elderly Mum. Why is there no 24 hour contact number for relatives to contact for advice when there is a malfunction that prevents communication through your device?"
Dear Mr Le Coultre,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry that you weren't able to get through to us.

Our customer service team are available 7 days a week from 9:00-17:00 and we have recently extended our weekday opening hours from 8:00-22:00 so as to ensure we are able to provide advice up to 14 hours a day.

Our care team, who take emergency alarm calls, are a 24 hour service and are always readily available to provide help and advice in a crisis situation.

We apologise again for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Dot.
"Received the package ,sent off the form and have heard nothing more so ant use the lifeline."
Dear Mrs Penna,

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry to hear that you haven't heard from our Customer Service team confirming receipt of your form. I have checked with them this afternoon and can confirm that your New Customer Form has arrived with us today, we are in the midst of processing this and you should recieve confirmation shortly. This means that your alarm system will be ready to plug in and test any time from tomorrow morning.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in this, due to the bank holiday weekend, our postal forms tend to reach us a day later than normal. We do strongly encourage customers to complete the New Customer Form online as this ensures that it comes straight through to us and can be processed almost instantly as opposed to waiting for the postal service.

Should you require any further information or assistance, please do get in touch with our friendly customer service team on freephone 0800 999 0400.

Emma
"I have tried to register twice on-line but your on-line form does not appear. I receive the same regurgitated message that your IT team are 'working on it'. Please refund my subscription without delay as you are incapable of delivering a decent service. Regards Howard England"
"It failed to arrive as ordered and promised It arrived too late for my Mother"
"I thought the £35 set up fee meant it would be fitted into my home. When I found out after delivery this was not the case the man who answered your phone just said I could send it back. I feel this is an appalling answer to give an elderly disabled person living alone who is looking for help. Since then I have been promised a return label (6 days ago) which still hasn't arrived ! And a full refund. I rang again yesterday and was promised one by 1st class post - still no label. I suspect you just want to keep my £178 as long as possible which is a dreadful way to treat someone. I need the money returned so I can purchase a lifeline from a firm who will come and set it up for me. I would NOT recommend your company to anyone else and I have told my MS group about my experience."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,734 reviews