Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"As advertised, next day delivery, really easy to set up, friendly staff walked me through the set up procedure which took about 10 mins."
"Before setting mum up with the service I contacted Lifeline24 several times with queries. There was no delay in answering the phone and all queries were dealt with instantly which really impressed me. The alarm was with mum the day after ordering and was up and running the following morning once the customer form was completed. I would highly recommend Lifeline24 for their efficiency and professionalism."
"Fast delivery and very simple to set up. Staff very helpful through the process."
"When my mum fell recently the service was very reliable and responded effectively"
"Best customers service I've experienced. Friendly and efficient telephone sales staff and prompt replies to emails. Well done to all at Lifeline24"
"Efficient and very friendly staff. Spoke to several! Got a bit muddled setting up fall detector but telephone support was great."
"Very polite, patient, and knowledgeable customer service personnel. 24hr delivery and simple installation completes an alround excellent product."
"Your service so far has been excellent - I could not ask for better. A minor point is that I have not yet set up your equipment as I note that a special filter needs to be connected to my broad-band hub. Knowing my own capabilities, I should probably make a mess of this so I am getting our computer expert to do it for me."
"Received everything the next day and received a call on the day of receipt to book engineer visit to fit the key safe."
"Easy to purchase, easy to install and a very efficient system to use."
"It was quick and easy, helpful people guiding you through everything, very reassuring also"
"Very easy and straightforward joining procedure. quick delivery with simple installation,"
"Peace of mind knowing someone is there if anything happens"
"It gave peace of mind as I live on my own and I was very worried if something happened no one would be able to help."
"Very helpful staff, lifeline24 arrived promptly. feel reassured my mother will feel safer."
"From the initial call made, to the delivery of the instrument which was very prompt, there has been help and courteousness. My only reservation is that the setting up of the system is made to appear much easier than it actually is for the uninitiated."
"A fast friendly service."
"It's reassuring to know there is backup if I had a fall, sincerely hope I don't have to call you but thank you anyway. Jean Marshall It is reassuring to know there is someone I can call if I had a fall."
"Quick and easy to order, install and it gives great peace of mind. Everything you expect and the staff who help with the installation checks were really helpful - and patient. I would definitely recommend this product."
"Excellent operators made set up very simple"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 2,626 reviews