Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
I have various problems with my phone and Internet since trying to connect the unit. I am very surprised that there are no electricians that can come and help me install this.
Mum found the set up assistance confusing and I too was not too impressed. We are still unsure if the system has been successfully set up. We got to the point where we had to pick up the phone but was instructed to wait until contact made. No further contact was made and as mum had already spoken to 3 different operators she did not want to try again. We are unsure whether we had to use the phone as another point of contact but nothing happened when we did pick up the phone. Since the box is situated in the kitchen and the only means of speaking to you is via the box how can an accident victim be reassured or give information if out of the room? As mum is a bit deaf and immobile this is a concern.
Hi Valerie, as discussed on the phone, our Care Team have confirmed that the alarm has been set up and successfully tested. I'm sorry you encountered a few confusing issues however I do hope you're satisfied with my response. Many thanks. - Olivia, The Lifeline Team.
I felt a bit disgruntled, I got my lifeline line the next day , should have been before ten. i rang or mu daughter rang at eleven., you said it had been. Left at my next door but no no given. My jdaughter tracked it down. He had told both people he couldn't,t find a no on any of the three bungalows, I have three wheels bins at the back entrance , all with my house no also a gate post too the front door with 102 on it, so why he couldn't,t find us, my front door bell is loud and play.s a tune, my daughter and I were both in , the Dr ahead just gone, any way we got it, as fake as I know it's up and running, another little grip you start off at 128 pounds a year up front, and it ends up 180 a lot of difference I am sure it will be explained eventually, I had spent most of the night on the floor, hence the life live, it's expensive, but not if you need it, hopefully not but there if I do Glen shreeve
Recommended by social worker but after receiving prompt acknowledgement email for payment (with no contact details on it) information form for client was completed and emailed back as requested but was not acted upon overnight as promised. It took 3 days and numerous phone calls to get service up and running.
Purchased for frail pensioner prompt delivery tried to register told needed paper work which was not lncluded so have to wait till speak to customer services not so far impressed
Hi Andrew, I can assure you this is a very rare situation for us as we have a strict dispatch procedure. I apologise that your form was not included. Following our telephone conversation, I can see that your New Customer Form has now been completed from the email which was sent to you. Again, I apologise for any inconvenience caused and I do hope you are satisfied with the way in which your issue was dealt with. Olivia – The Lifeline Team.
When I got in touch to test the system, I felt that the person I was speaking to was very impatient and short with me. we only tested the system with one phone off the hook, but then when i read the instructions I saw that each phone should be tested separately. I felt that this person was quite unpleasant and unhelpful given that your system was entirely new to me.
I bought a lifeline, which was delivered on time.I I am not able to set it up. I understood that the.. cost covered the set up if this is not the case I would like to return it and get a redund
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,674 reviews