Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
"Package arrived on time easy to set up , after two days mum pressed sensor by mistake and chap on the line very friendly to her and put her at ease , nice to know that it does what it says on package ."
"I ordered my LifeLine24 on the internet it came the following day. It was very easy to install and the staff guided me through the set up process. I now have peace of mind that someone is there if I need them."
"I ordered a Lifeline for my mother-in-law. The staff were very helpful over the telephone and it was very easy to install and test."
"Relief to know I can still be independent. Although I have an very dear friend next door it is good to think I have everything covered"
"Lifeline staff were very helpful. Arrived the next day. Easy to install."
"I have tried to register twice on-line but your on-line form does not appear. I receive the same regurgitated message that your IT team are 'working on it'. Please refund my subscription without delay as you are incapable of delivering a decent service. Regards Howard England"
"All contact with staff was extremely polite and helpful. I was assured that all calls were contained within the UK and not routed through a foreign country. Setting up was straight forward and didn't effect my Broadband, the staff checking all was well were polite and efficient. Glad to say I haven't had to put it to the test yet :) but I'm sure all will be well. Filling in the form on the Internet was easy too."
"I thought the £35 set up fee meant it would be fitted into my home. When I found out after delivery this was not the case the man who answered your phone just said I could send it back. I feel this is an appalling answer to give an elderly disabled person living alone who is looking for help. Since then I have been promised a return label (6 days ago) which still hasn't arrived ! And a full refund. I rang again yesterday and was promised one by 1st class post - still no label. I suspect you just want to keep my £178 as long as possible which is a dreadful way to treat someone. I need the money returned so I can purchase a lifeline from a firm who will come and set it up for me. I would NOT recommend your company to anyone else and I have told my MS group about my experience."
"Quick friendly responses from Lifeline. Makes me feel more confident whilst being at home alone and gives my family peace of mind. This system was easy to install and set up."
"Installed the alarm system in my Dads house last Sunday, on the Monday he pressed the red help button on the box and someone rightly spoke to him but he couldn't understand too well what they were saying, that is more down to the stage in life my Dad is at given that he is 92, the problem I have is this , no one notified me to tell me he had pressed the button, I thought that was the whole idea of this system, should I not be contacted when the button gets pressed and my Dad is unable to talk to someone at your end as happened in this instance. Also at the installation point a voice came blaring through saying the system was set up but I had a question to ask but got cut off, perhaps it was automated and unable to permit me to ask so I will let that one go, however can you please address my first point and get back to me"
"From ordering and activating the service we received was outstanding. 24hrs from ordering, the lifeline 24 system was up and running. Thoroughly recommended."
"Goods arrived early. Took it all out the box, connected it up and spoke to the call centre 3 times in total. Very friendly and helpful. All in all a very simple and easy system to get started with."
"Very good telephone service, both on initial purchase and subsequent renewal. Easy to install and test. It has been used twice to summon assistance and the equipment worked well and the service received from the call centre polite and understanding."
"I am impressed that calls are answered very promptly, and service users receive immediate reassurance as soon as tha alarm is activated. Everyone I have spoken to has been friendly, as well as efficient. I and family members are all grateful that the service can be trusted to take the appropriate action if things go wrong. I really enjoy living independently, but it is good to know the alarm is there if needed."
"Since purchasing Lifeline24 we have been very happy with the response time when answering our call. Luckily it has only been used as a test and when accidentally pressed. It has given us confidence if we ever have to use it for real. Would certainly recommend Lifeline24"
"I chose Lifeline 24 as when I read about it, I thought it suitable for me. Because I was looking for sheltered accommodation and it is almost a 2 - 3 yr wait, I chose Life Line as an interim. I am very impressed by the speed with which they re-acted on my first enquiery and subsequent order. Both my family, friends and I feel much more secure and I have already talked about it to a friend who has upon my recommendation installed it and when she goes out her husband puts the lifeline 24 on wrist and only takes it off upon her return. I wear mine all the time."
"Web-site clear and very helpful Friendly and gave good explanation on phone when placing an order (no hassle or pressure) Delivered when promised Quick response when testing Have not had cause to use it since arrival (fortunately!), but with the above experience have the utmost confidence that we are in safe hands - thank you"
"A very professional service so far experienced. My data was checked for any errors and I was advised to correct. My experience has been positive. The staff are welcoming and friendly over the phone. They understand that the person on the other end of the phone may be an older person who may not be savvy with technology.j"
"It has given my nan and myself piece of mind if she's out in the garden and has a fall."
"My questions before ordering were answered by the support staff. It was easy to order online and was delivered within 24 hours. I was able to set the system for my mother quickly and without any problems."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 2,627 reviews