Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
I ordered an alarm for my terminally ill mother on 24th August. Still waiting for the alarm to arrive (30th September). Company said a new one was sent out for the first one that never arrived - 2 weeks later we are still waiting. Terrible service, and devastatingly disappointing experience, especially given the importance of their product.
Added peace of mind
However we keep getting an email saying we need to complete our order. We have everything we ordered and it is up and running. Please discontinue it
Prompt delivery, easy intstallation and it works. Biggest problem was convincing my father he needed it but he too is very happy now as it is not intrusive.
Used the alarm 3 or 4 this year and there is always someone pleasant and helpful ready for any emergency.
Excellent service
Thank you for all you’re help.
It will give peace of mind now that I live alone.
Very easy experience.. Lifeline24 arrived promptly... easy to set up .. simple instructions.. lovely call handlers on phone .. Thankyou
Excellent service from admin team. Equipment easy to set up. Only let down by next day delivery promise which did not happen meaning we sat in for 2 days before it arrived. Royal mail were delivery company.
Very good
My experience of dealing with Lifeline was pleasant and efficient all completed without any fuss . I now feel so much more confident knowing I have the means to get help should I need it . Thankyou .Jennifer Allen
Excellent service, quick and efficient .
Excellent service from the start of our interaction with Lifeline24. Very helpful, pleasant staff. Nothing is too much trouble. They are always friendly when our fall device kept going off for no reason. They helped with sorting out that we preferred the neck device rather than the wrist. We would highly recommend this service.
Your agent was extremely helpful and explained everting I needed to know. The device was received within 48 hours and simple to install. the set up too was easy and the agent in the call centre very helpful.
We have only had the Fall Alarm for a few days, but it was
very simple to install and , and the response was good when
my husband inadvertently pressed the call button. It certainly gives us more peace of mind.
Excellent service !
very promp service pleasant operators at the call centres and they understand the problems associated with old age and speak very clearly to us, well done
Excellent service! Really helpful thank you for all you do
Good, because they needed it the next day and message got through to us immediately. Not excellent because we don’t know for sure if the fall detectors are waterproof and can be worn in the shower, and because we chose watch strap versions and the plastic of the band is too harsh and uncomfortable pressing into mums skin, though she still wears it, and dad has stopped wearing his because he has set the alarm off accidentally too easily more than once so they would like to swap for the necklace versions. If they are waterproof and less susceptible to being set off accidentally then we would say excellent. Very friendly helpful voices on the end of the phone. Quick postage arrived on Tuesday, after being ordered on Sat but it was bank holiday too.
Not yet used in anger but it does. Give peace of mind
Everyone I spoke to was very helpful & it was easy to set up
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.78 based on 5,061 reviews