Lifeline 24 Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
"I had excellent service from the staff and received my alarm the following day. I found it very easy to install and a member of staff very efficiently talked me through the customary first stages."
"I received my equipment in record time, But was upset with the call Takers who would not listen to me,when I remarked that was unit was going off spontaneously, Her attitude was that it was my fault!!!!!! Not what i expected as a first time user"
"Getting the kit and organising the plan was a doddle, but getting to fill ion the form now is proving difficult."
"All gone well so far. Arrived the next day. Customer service very helpful. Wasn't very difficult to set up, took about 10 minutes. Haven't had to use the service in an emergency as yet but it is so reassuring"
"Ordered for my 92 year old mother. Arrived the next day and took me just a few minutes to install and test. Perfect!"
"Everything was exactly as we had been told. Very efficient service.from everyone we contacted at LifeLine 24. Would recommend you."
"A review has already been sent."
"Very informative and helpful staff."
"So far my experience with life line has been both helpful, prompt & professional x"
"The customer services are excellent, so pleased with everything from start to finish very easy arrangements."
"Order process was easy and delivery was exactly as promised; guaranteed next day."
"The Website was very clear and easy to understand, as was the ordering process. We were able to install the equipment for our mother very easily too. It is all working smoothly and has given us all peace of mind."
"I had a bad experience with the testing of the equipment- the two women I spoke to were really unhelpful, verging on rude. I decided to cancel the subscription. On the positive side, the Lifeline customer services were great. I understand that the answering of the alarms is outsourced to another company."
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear of your experience when testing the equipment. I would like to reassure you that this is not the level of service that we aim to provide.

I can confirm that this occurrence has been looked into and is being raised directly with management.

We really appreciate your feedback so that we are able to address the issue that you faced. If you would like to discuss the matter further, please do get in touch with our customer service team on 0800 999 0400.

Kind regards,

Anna
"We recently purchased a ‘Red Button’ Lifeline 24 system and the service we have been provided as been outstanding! We have no hesitation in recommending Lifeline 24 to anyone who is looking for a system that provides security and peace of mind for anyone that might need such a service."
"Very fast delivery and good help with installation."
"It works well and is suitable for my needs The staff are nice and helpful"
"Having researched I felt you provided a good product at a good price. Behind the product is a well organised service which increased my confidence in the critical back up this device provides. It was a simple and easy process to order and install, set up and use is a breeze. My mother is very happy and as her children we feel another layer of protection and comfort is in place. Nothing not to like, congratulations to the whole team at Lifeline24. Neil Lloyd"
"Very pleased with the service from Lifeline 24. Ordered for my brother in law who is not in the best of health and had a couple of falls recently. We also purchased the keysafe for outside of his flat and 2 neighbours are kind enough to keep an eye on him when we are not around. Lifeline 24 has given us some peace of mind and Jim is happy to wear his alarm, just in case."
"From start to finish everyone at Lifeline24 has been efficient and helpful."
"Excellent bought on line hassle free easy installation, test process & talking to operator was also easy, I would recommend, I bought this for my mother I now know she is looked after by lifeline"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 1,969 reviews