Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
"My family are very pleased that I now have my Lifeline and it was so easy to set up. All the people I spoke to were very friendly and informative."
Posted 4 minutes ago
"We installed lifeline on Monday and my father in law collapsed on Thursday! The response from the company was amazing emergency services were called and attended within the hour. Luckily the paramedics assessed him and cleared him to stay at home. So amazing service! Many Thanks! Cannot fault this service!"
Posted 13 minutes ago
"Prompt delivery. Equipment easy to set up. We found the testing of the system not so easy, but sorted it. Thank you . We all feel happy now we know Mum is safer."
Posted 30 minutes ago
"Some confusion over the need for a confirmation email in order to start the setup process which caused a delay in being the service being available. However, customer services were excellent and the system was really easy to set up."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to fit! excellent phone support. Peace of mind,east to use."
"Very quickly delivered and easy to set up. I didn’t buy the service for me, but for an elderly relative and i feel very confident that should he need assistance in the future that this will be guaranteed."
"The ordering process went very well and i now feel much more confident to have the button with me at al times. So far i have not had to use it (and hope i never do), so canot comment on how well it works."
"Bought for my dad, very easy to order, arrived following day in excellent condition. Very easy to install and set up."
"Very pleased with how quick it arrived. Set up was easy. Very pleased in general with the service"
"Quick and straightforward process."
"Fully satisfied with the lifeline service. Thank you"
"Very helpful and courteous"
"My Dad seems to have accepted the alarm and the reason for having it. As it is early days I still have to remind him to put it on. But it is never far away so that is better than I expected."
"excellent service when ordering, equipment arrived promptly and was easy to install, but when doing the testing, the last person we spoke to was very abrupt, sounded irritatered and bored and i got the impression she couldnt wait to put the phone down, which spoilt the whole experience which is why the star rating i chose was 'poor'."
"You did everything it said on the tin and more"
"Good all round service, thought my Mother would receive the alarm the following day (Saturday) arrived on Monday so maybe advise future customers of possible delays over the weekend."
"The machine and clear instructions arrived the next day. Set up was simple and easy"
"Careline delivered very quickly. Customer Service helpful and understanding."
"Straightforward to order and next day delivery. Easy to set up and test - have not had to use the alarm in earnest yet."
"Gr8 service. Travelling from New Zealand to visit my 92 year old mother who had suffered an accident in the home. Living alone I worry for her well being. Installing the lifeline 24. Has given me the assurance that help is only a button push away. Thankyou"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 1,807 reviews