Lifeline24 Reviews

Read Lifeline24 Reviews

11 Robberds Way,, Bowthorpe Employment Area,, Norwich

Tell us how Lifeline24 made you happy
Great service
Excellent service, makes me feel quite safe when I am alone in the house. A relief for my husband on the few occasions he is out. Thank you.
Bad start because the wrong item was sent and now I don't have it to get started like I needed to. Really upset.
Telephoned and spoke to Ryan who was very helpful he went through the best package that would suit our Mum
It was installed yesterday. So no thing to say
It has given me peace of mind Very helpful when I was settimg ip.
very helpful
A very smart box that is easy to read and use. The set up was efficient and easy.
Excellent service
No soul, charged for missing pendant after mother died My mother had a lifeline alarm and passed away part way through the rental period. I returned all the alarm equipment at their request although one of their pendants was missing. They want the estate to pay for the cost of the pendant as it's termed rental, despite my mother only using part of the rental period for the year. Unbelieveable. Fall alarm was too big. Can't comment too much on the service as my mother didn't make a great use of it, but not impressed with the effectiveness and practicality of the equipement. She couldn't cope with the size of the fall alarm.
Dear Colin, Thank you for getting in touch. On behalf of us all at Lifeline24, I am very sorry to hear of your loss and hope you are doing well at this difficult time. We do not make any money from replacement equipment. It is simply that as the equipment is rented it needs to be returned or the cost of it covered. Due to the circumstances surrounding your account closure, our accounts team have agreed to half the outstanding payment. This is now significantly less than what it costs us to purchase a pendant. I can see that you did briefly have a falls pendant but this was swapped to a standard push button in 2017. The standard button is very discreet - no large than a teaspoon whereas the falls detector is more the size of an apple watch. We have numerous different buttons and wearing options so we can provide what is best for each user. We do hope that our users may never need their alarm, but it is there to provide reassurance and peace of mind in case anything was to happen. Thank you again for your use of our service and for leaving us your feedback. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Kind Regards, Rebecca
Excellent service very efficient
Excellent service , I was impressed by the patient young man explaining everything to me , thank you 😊
Easy to order, easy to setup.
Excellent service and advice, all advisors so easy to talk to, answering all queries which was so helpful which reassured that the correct life was being purchased. Give so much peace of mind for my mum and dad. Thank you.
After ordering on Saturday it was delivered and installed today. Thankyou.
Very quick service and installation.staff were helpful and patient during the testing stage.
Absolutely superb. Within 36 hours of installation it and Lifeline saved my mother in laws life.
So far, so good. Setting up was achieved without any problems. The acid test test will come if an emergency arises. A nagging doubt is that will it work when required. Is it possible to have periodic checks to confirm continued functionality?
From the moment I spoke to a member of your customer services dept, it was friendly, helpful and all my questions were answered putting my mind at rest.
I'm very happy with the prompt and efficient service I have received. I live on my own and the device has given me a greater sense of security. I am particularly pleased that it is light and inconspicuous to wear and I am able to keep it on during the night when I feel particularly vulnerable.
Lifeline24 is rated 4.75 based on 6,081 reviews