Lifeline24 Reviews

Lifeline24 5 star review on 13th December 2021
Samuel Price
Lifeline24 5 star review on 22nd September 2021
Doug Cable
We have had lifeline for a couple of years and I cannot praise highly enough the customer care and service we have had. Recently one of our devices was lost (not our fault) and because we were not responsible a new one was provided at half the usual price. They did not need to do this , thank you lifeline.
I can only comment on the sales interface and the supply of equipment both of which were first class and very helpful
Quick delivery. Easy to set up and all appliances easy to use and look good.
Easy time work thanks
This is the first time my mother has had this and she was nervus with but the staff were so helpful and kind
Ordered and delivered within 24 hrs. All set up shortly afterwards.
Our daughter ordered Lifeline for us after reading your reviews .I connected the lifeline and for someone who is stuck in the dark ages with technology I found it easy and the people who I spoke to very patient and helpful.
Thank you for your help my new lifeline although I’ve only had it a week it’s made me feel a lot more comfortable in my home and garden .
Exactly what we wanted,
I am writing this review on behalf of Suzanne my daughter who is hospitalized. This item was delivered within 24 hours of purchase and installed by me. Installation was simple to do. Testing the unit worked perfectly. I decided on behalf of Suzanne to have a Lifeline installed because Suzanne is a stroke survivor of eight years, lives on her own and wants to maintain her independence. This installation will give me piece of mind should she ever need help in an emergency. ine fitted as she is a strike survivor of eight years. This will give us piece of mind as Suzanne lives on her own.
I'd like to say that my lifeline has given me much more confidence being at at home alone. I feel safer.
Very pleased so far. It was easy to install, the customer service team have been excellent and the alarm has given us peace of mind that if my elderly relative falls again she will get immediate help.
I was sent the wrong alarm [ wrist watch instead of pendant] . A quick phone call on Saturday and the matter was quickly resolved and my correct alarm arrived on Monday morning . very speedy service
Very pleased with Lifeline. Feel much safer and there is an excellent response to calls. Thankyou.
Excellent Fast efficient delivery and set up. Very reassuring ow my father has this device
It is very helpful to know that I can get help when I need it.
Charging was easy and the Response was clear and helpful.Having a choice in how to wear the pendant suits individual choice. Being able to contact the Response team without using a base unit is a great convenience. I have always found Customer Services most helpful.
Make my walking much easier…… Thank you Trevor
Very easily installed and up and working within minutes. Tested the system with the staff who were efficient and courteous. So happy with Lifeline and gives peace of mind for myself and my family.
More complicated to set up than led to believe. Cut off on one of my phone calls a bit disconcerting.
Lifeline24 is rated 4.73 based on 6,502 reviews