Lifeline24 Reviews

Lifeline24 5 star review on 21st November 2019
Keith Christian
Lifeline24 5 star review on 14th November 2019
Keith Christian
Really happy with the support I got ordering the lifeline. It came within 24 hrs and was easy to install. We tested it and the call was answered really quickly and calling my father in law by name. Hopefully we won’t need it but I think it will be just the safety net we need.
Still waiting for the information to set up my fathers alarm. In the meantime he has fallen and ended up in casualty.
Terrible Company with horrendous Customer Service. Immediate red flags from the beginning. I ordered the alarm and paid in full but didn’t open for a couple of weeks as I was awaiting my mothers discharge from hospital. While awaiting I received an email stating it was due for renewal and requested over €40. I rang to ask why it was up for renewal after only a couple of weeks and the agent disconnected my call- clear call avoidance. I was eventually told it was an error but the service didn’t fill me with confidence at this stage. When I rang to set up the alarm the agent again disconnected my call - quite obvious call avoidance AGAIN. I rang back and spoke with an agent Vincent who was the only decent person and was somewhat helpful. After completing tech test my line was not suitable. I was advised they would send a label to return fill out and I would need to return equipment. I asked would I receive a full refund and was advised yes. I waited for the label and once received I sent all equipment back via registered post which cost €18.50. I rang to query refund and was told it would be minus the set up fee of over €100? This is for equipment that was NEVER USED. Will not be letting this go.
I have had my lifeline GPS pendant for about 4 months. On the occasions that I have had to contact them ( no emergencies just queries) I have found the staff extremely helpful. Unfortunately I accidently broke the pendant chain on Thursday night. Ranfpg Friday morning. A message left later in the day to say that replacement had been despatched. Chain arrived this morning. No charge. Excellent service. Hope I don't have to use pendant in an emergency but I feel very secure knowing it is there if needed. Would recommend.
My mother has been a user of the service for a while with no issue. The alarm has helped us in our times of need. This week, we ran into an issue and my mother accidently damaged the power cord. An alarm centre colleague contacted us to let us know and sent a replacement with no time wasted! However, due to covid-19 case increases our local post office has a huge shortage of staff and we have not received the cable. I have been extremely worried about my mother and have contemplated moving her in with me, although she has been adament to keep her undependable and this has made me more worried. Lifeline24 contacted us again to tell us that the battery was going to die, and I told them that they could not do anything because there was no post and my mother would be left with no device. Lifeline24 had no liability, however the alarm centre offered to fully organise a whole different courier to get the power cable to us for a small fee. I was astounded that a company would go to this length to help our family and agreed to this service. Josh from Lifeline24 then contacted my mother and took this even further. He told my mother that he had heard that the family was worried about the service being lost due to the post not being there, so they would be arranging the courier collection TODAY (on a Saturday) and would be delivering it on Monday - for NO ADDED FEE!! A little while later, another lovely chap called my mother to let her know that it had now left with the new courier and would be delivered Monday/Tuesday. Lifeline24 is clearly a company that cares about people and delivers impeccable service. I would like the members of staff involved to receive my personal thanks for restoring my peace of mind and being so kind in today's day and age.
My mother has been a user of the service for a while with no issues. The alarm has helped us in our times of need. This week, we ran into an issue and my mother accidently damaged the power cord. An alarm centre colleague contacted us to let us know and sent a replacement with no time wasted! However, due to covid-19 case increases our local post office has a huge shortage of staff and we have not received the cable. I have been extremely worried about my mother and have contemplated moving her in with me, although she has been adament to keep her undependable and this has made me more worried. Lifeline24 contacted us again to tell us that the battery was going to die, and I told them that they could not do anything because there was no post and my mother would be left with no device. Lifeline24 had no liability, however the alarm centre offered to fully organise a whole different courier to get the power cable to us for a small fee. I was astounded that a company would go to this length to help our family and agreed to this service. Josh from Lifeline24 then contacted my mother and took this even further. He told my mother that he had heard that the family was worried about the service being lost due to the post not being there, so they would be arranging the courier collection TODAY (on a Saturday) and would be delivering it on Monday - for NO ADDED FEE!! A little while later, another lovely chap called my mother to let her know that it had now left with the new courier and would be delivered Monday/Tuesday. Lifeline24 is clearly a company that cares about people and delivers impeccable service. I would like the members of staff involved to receive my personal thanks for restoring my peace of mind and being so kind in today's day and age.
As my late husband wore a lifeline, I decided to have one as well......for peace of mind, not only for myself but my son as well. hopefully I won't need to use it for an emergency but it's good to know there is someone at the end of the line if I need them.
Great service. Kind helpful team on the end of the phone. However, delivered product to the wrong address.
The service and agents I dealt with were excellent. However the thing itself did not work so they are sending me a new one tomorrow. The useless one has to be returned. They have promised to send some packaging for this. So I cannot answer you questions !!! The agents were really helpful and nice. The service was good in dealing with a difficult problem.
Dear Pam, Thank you for getting in touch. I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with the new alarm but I am pleased to hear of how helpful our team has been. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as it will allow us to test the faulty alarm and find out what went wrong. You will receive your replacement system tomorrow morning. Our friendly technical team will be able to communicate with you over the alarm to make sure it is up and working as expected. Again I would like to apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, Rebecca
Very satisfied. Fast ,efficient service. Easy to set up.
I have set this up for my mum who had a fall the other week. I feel better knowing she has got
Only installed a week ago. Easy to set up. Good service. Happy so far
Excellent service and easy set up. Very quick response from the team at head office. Impressed!
Set up was extremely easy and each person we spoke to for each test were very friendly and spoke loudly and clearly through the speaker. Certainly gives peace of mind, to my Mum and us, to know someone will be alerted should the need arise.
Delighted with this system, which I have bought for my Dad who is at high risk of falls. Easy to set up and test, and feel it is well worth the money. I will order a second pendant for my Mum when it becomes necessary, without hesitation. I highly recommend Lifeline24 to others.
The lifeline seems to do everything asked vof it. The staff were very helpful
I now feel safe in and around my home environment.Thank you.
Very easy and efficient to order. I've not set up yet so can't comment on how this goes
My mother died less than three weeks after the renewal of the annual contract. When I asked whether there could be a partial refund, I was told that this was not possible. I was very surprised by this, and felt it to be very unfair.
Good Afternoon, Thank you for getting in touch and for providing us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have found our cancellation policy to be unfair. I have investigated your account and I can see it has been just under a year since your initial cancellation. Unfortunately, as your alarm is now due to expire for this year there is no remaining time on your account to refund. We do require the return of the rental equipment in order to close your account. We have since changed our policies to reflect the feedback that we received similar to your own. There is now a 30 day cooling-off period after each renewal payment - this means that if the alarm is canceled and returned to us 30 days after payment is taken the payee will be provided a full refund. Thank you again for your feedback and for your use of the Lifeline24 alarm system. I would like to apologise again for any upset or inconvenience caused. If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Kind Regards, Rebecca
Delivered quickly easy to install and spoke to friendly operatives. All good thankyou
Lifeline24 is rated 4.76 based on 5,842 reviews