Lifeline 24 Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
"Happy with the product."
"Delivery prompt. Clear set up instructions.Helpful testing after set up."
"Excellent service so far for the set up. Not had to be contacted as yet."
"Product arrived quickly and was exactly as described. It was easy to install and I got very quick responses from the call team when testing the installation. The pendant is small and easy to wear."
"My alarm took a day longer to arrive than I had been advised. It was all straight forward and I installed it and tested it. Although I was not asked to go through all the tests that the booklet recommend."
"Everything was delivered as promised. Initial set up was simple and testing gave a good impression should the emergency response be needed. Price reflects market rates."
"Very satisfactory so far. A good response to a recent power cut."
"Everything was so easy to put in place - fantastic"
"Prompt delivery of items, easy to set up, helpful and supportive advisors when testing the system. Excellent service"
"all very helpful with thanks"
"Arrived the very next day as promised. Easy to set up & test. Feel good that I know that my father is now in safe hands."
"Fantastic service and peace of mind"
"Courteous set up help. Thank you. However as a service I can’t leave a meaningful review because fortunately! we haven’t had to test the system. Iris Wilder"
"Very good service because I am on my own it gives my family peace of mind"
"I have not been with lifeline24 long enough to comment."
"Really pleased with my mum's alarm,big relief knowing she is safe now,it was quick to arrive and easy to install,many thanks."
"Very pleSed but mum won’t wear it at the moment so put it away until she will ."
"Happy with product and service received."
"Easy to order and set up - including the initial alarm tests. Very quick delivery."
"The product is great and easy to set up, the delivery was more than "next day" which I was expecting. The down side is that to complete the induction forms and move on, you have to fill in a direct debit mandate which, in my opinion is out of order."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.78 based on 2,115 reviews