Lifeline 24 Reviews

Lifeline 24 5 star review on 14th November 2019
Keith Christian
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 17th August 2019
Josephine Blackburn
I am amazed at the speed of the delivery less than a day. Such helpful team when registering. Quality product and so easy to set up. I feel very reassured. Thank you.
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Lifeline 24 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
We found the company to be very efficient. The alarm arrived the next day as promised. So far so good.
Researched all the different alarm providers. Lifeline24 has lived up to expectations. Phone line customer services were lovely and answered my questions and gave information I had not eve thought about. The order process was easy and as promised the ‘next day’ delivery arrived. The online paperwork after order was easy enough too. Finally the installation, set up and testing with the monitoring staff was a doddle. We are very happy with our Lifeline24 choice and my mother is too. She’s happy, we’re happy, so would definitely recommend.
Fairly easy to setup, great response from call centre. Time will tell if it will suit my mother.
Just received my personal alarm. Very reassuring. Thankyou
Great service easy to fit
I required help in get a keysafe fitted and the staff member who helped me was great sorting the problem instantly
We had a false alarm but the system worked really well
Money well invested
i only received it yesterday but already feel confident just having it here x
Fats delivery, very easy to set up, staff are very helpful and knowledgable.
Customer services were very helpful and rang back when they said they would. Ordering was straightforward and the equipment arrived very quickly. Setting up the equipment was fairly easy but my elderly parents wouldn’t have been able to do it. Testing the equipment went well but the line was a bit intermittent. I’ve moved the box so hope this improves the signal. So far so good !!
Very good service and helpful staff
Easy to set up and now a piece of mind for our ageing father
Extremely disappointing to pay a significant sum for a second hand product with a part missing.
Have got it all set up now and feel a sense of relief that we can we contacted if needed
Excellent service and peace of mind.
I ordered a Lifeline 24 online for my Dad on Saturday and the unit arrived safely on Monday afternoon. On Tuesday we read through the leaflet and watched the online video, connected up all the leads and did the test run by pushing the red button. Our call was quickly answered and the phone and unit were tested, and also distance tested from the end of the garden. All good. I also rang the company to order a key safe. Both ladies we spoke to were lovely, friendly and very helpful.
My mother passed away she had paid a yearly contract in September so the contact do not start again till October she passed away in the December all of the equipment was sent back but they will not give a refund on what's left of the term. they have no bereavement line set up all they said you can pass onto a family or friend this was not disclosed at point of sale. and even in he contact it does not state that no refund will be given, miss leading information and this is wrong. they are meant to take care of our mums and dads that need this service but will not refund any money if payed upfront for a yearly contract.
Dear Kevin,

Thank you for your review. On behalf of us all at Lifeline24 I am very sorry to hear of your loss and hope you are doing well at this difficult time.

I am very sorry to hear of the problems you have experienced with the closure of your account. All of our refunds are processed on a case by case basis.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to locate your account using the information provided in this review. I will email you directly in the hopes of locating your account and resolving the complaint.

Should you wish to discuss this further, please call our friendly Customer Service team on 0800 999 0400 or email info@lifeline24.co.uk.

Kind Regards,

Lifeline24
Very pleasant lady on end of phone. Package arrived next day. Set up and connected within two days. Brilliant. Decided to purchase alarm as my Aunt had recently been discharged from hospital and lives alone. I felt she needed the extra protection.
Arrived very quickly, next day delivery. Easy to install. Had a little trouble getting the wrist operation up and running, but staff very helpful on the helpline. Gives brother and I peace of mind that if Dad were to have a fall we would be notified quickly.
Very quick free delivery,and easy to set up.Now have peace of mind should my Mum need help.
Prompt delivery , easy set up and excellent service.It’s given me more confidence knowing that help is only a call away for my Mum, especially when she is very isolated in the pandemic.
Prompt delivery, easy set up and efficient and courteous staff when testing
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.77 based on 5,353 reviews