Lifeline 24 Reviews

Lifeline 24 5 star review on 21st November 2019
Keith Christian
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 14th November 2019
Keith Christian
I have filled out the form on line but not sure if it’s gone through. Apart from that. So far so good
Excellent range
Easy and quick to order. Arrived next day as expected allowing my daughter to set up and test before returning home. Giving her and me peace of mind that I was safe if anything untoward should happen
Dear Mary,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear that you have found the setup and testing of your alarm to be quick and easy.

I hope that the alarm continues to provide you all with peace of mind.

Rebecca
Alarm has only been set up today.Lady very helpful according to my son in law who fixed it up.Worked well when tested with radio.Have only put one number so farWill ring on Monday with others.
Thankyou.
Dear Anne,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear that you have found our team to be very helpful and I will ensure your feedback is passed on,

Should you ever require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Rebecca
So far so good, we have only had it some 40 hours but the tests were very reassuring , and my mother has some confidence back after she fell and was on the floor for some 8 hours , which prompted me to order lifeline 24 , hopefully it will continue to as good if needed in a real life emergency
Good Morning,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback.

I am pleased to hear that the system is helping to provide your Mother with a feeling of confidence.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Rebecca
Only thought is not everyone wants do to direct debit and my mum at 85 not hardly being computer savvy baffles them.
With the age group that you are likely to be dealing with.
Just give alternative of one off card payment and a letter to address about 1 month before annual subscription due.
Dear Shirley,

Thank you for leaving us your review.

As the alarm is provided on a rental basis we do usually require a Direct Debit to be in place. This also ensures that there will be no breakages in the coverage. This will be set up by our Accounts Team and does not require the Alarm User to do this themselves.

We are mindful that for some of our customers a Direct Debit is not appropriate so we do provide the option of calling in once per year or sending us a cheque. I have updated your account to show this is how you would like to proceed.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Rebecca
Professional clear and concise information and fast action,
The process was so simple and professional and we hope it will give us peace of mind the staff were very caring and helpful
really pleased with the service we received on ordering the lifeline 24
Dear Denis,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback.

I am pleased to hear you are happy with the service you have received thus far.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Rebecca
Very efficient delivery and easy set up, inclusive of registration and testing.
Excellent gives you peace of mind .I would recommend you try it
Simple to set up, operator answered quickly for testing, hopefully we will never use it.
Cant get phone to ring??
Dear Cheron, thank you for your review. A member of the Customer Services Team attempted to call to resolve the issue but we couldn't reach you. If you are still having this issue please call on 0800 999 0400 or email on info@lifeline24.co.uk for assistance. Warmest Regards - Philip
Been very friendly good service up and running in no time
Ordering was simple Delivered quickly Easy to set up Peace of mind
We bought this for my mother in law and it has been literally a life saver, well worth the investment and the team are so lovely to deal with, highly recommend
Thank you for your kind review, we are so glad to hear how we could help you and your mother in law. If you ever need anything please feel free to call or email us any time - Lifeline24
Easy to get set up
The service has been very good indeed. There's only one tiny, tiny thing that disappoints.
As my fragile mums hardwired alarm service was being discontinued I was very worried about her having no way of contacting the emergency services for help. I now have peace of mind with lifeline 24 being installed. Extremely easy to set up, took literally 5 minutes. Highly recommended.
Dear Maureen, Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm pleased to hear we could provide you with peace of mind! If you ever need anything please get in touch. From the team at Lifeline24
Very helpful staff. All works as described and easy set up. Recommend the smoke alarm with the package. So far so good
Dear Kathleen, Thank you for your kind feedback. I am glad to hear you are safe with the Alarm linked smoke detector. If there is anything else you need, feel free to get in touch! Lifeline24
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.77 based on 5,585 reviews