Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"We have found lifeline to be very commercial"
Posted 59 minutes ago
"The website was very clear and easy to use"
"Great thing wish I had got one years ago staff on the phone phone all very nice easy to purchase and well worth the money would not be without mine now"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"It has given me piece of mind that my Nana is safe in her own house."
"We rang a couple of times to discuss how it worked & costs. There was no pressure to purchase. Having ordered, it arrived the next day. It was easy to install & set up. The testing to ensure it all worked was straight forward. The staff were friendly & professional throughout. Having the Lifeline now gives my family peace of mind."
"Having life line has now given me confidence to manage living on my own"
"Although the original set up seemed to take longer than expected once the email confirmation had been received the testing went well and the staff to whom I spoke were very efficient and polite."
"Answered my questions simply and to the point"
"We previously had the same equipment from another supplier, and were very happy with it, but the rental kept going up. Lifeline24 gives us the same piece of mind at a much more affordable cost."
"Ordering and set up was simple. Staff were courteous and efficient during the testing process. Took a couple of days to activate being the weekend, but otherwise perfect. Gives the family greater reassurance to leave me alone."
"Very happy. Easy to install. Very friendly help and advise available."
"The lifeline 24 has given me back peace of mind that if i need someone i only have to push the little red button and moments later a freindly voice ask me are you alright can we help !"
"Gave us peace of mind knowing that Mum can get help if she needs it."
"The setting up was very helpful the person on your end of the phone was exellent"
"Customer service was great and the set up was easy,"
"Excellent quick delivery with simple instructions"
"Delivery was prompt and my telephone queries were helpfully answered. I bought this alarm for my mother and it is reassuring to know that she has the back up that you provide. As with many requests for reviews I can give a more reasoned response when it has been available for use for a year or so, not just 1 week."
"I ordered everything on line very easily, and it was delivered within a few working days, and when I did the test the people at the end of the line were very helpful and talked me through everything I needed to do."
"Prompt delivery of apparatus though had to call service line to have system checked as I didn’t receive an email, as expected, prompting me to do this Good service once I called"
"The installation process was very easy and my daughter-in-law and I actually enjoyed doing it. By the time we completed it I was not nervous about using it if and when I HAD to. Within a few days, I did have to use it for real and everything was familiar. The response gave me lots of confidence and the difficulty that my wife had was handled and resolved very well."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 2,644 reviews