Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
Ron Booker
Verified Buyer
"Quickness on all points very good excellent thank you Ron"
Yvette Hardy
Verified Buyer
"It gives not only my family peace of mind knowing that if I have a problem the alarm button is easily activated and help will be called..it also puts my mind at rest for the same reason..delivery was very fast..next day in fact.Thank you"
Alan Clowes
Verified Buyer
"Easy set up and working well"
"Online ordering was very easy, it arrived very quickly and by following the video it was very easy to set up. The three ladies who answered our test calls were very professional."
Janet Cadge
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to set up and has given the family and myself peace of mind."
Iris Ponter
Verified Buyer
"Peace of mind for myself and my family."
John Scale
"peace of mind"
Shirley Blake
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was next day as promised and didn't disappoint. Setting up was simple and the instructions were straight forward and easy to follow and took no time at all. So pleased that my dear mother is now able to live on her own without worrying about what might happen to her. She is happy with Lifeline 24 and so I'm happy."
Brenda Weekes
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order arrived on time and very easy to set up Should of had it before"
Ronald Kent
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was as stated, very easy to set up, for me anyway, ex electrician, very easy to carry out the testing, although still have not done the distance test into the garden, will contact the operatives when doing so, and then they will know it is only a test. Thanks for the service ,i hope i never have to use It, Regards ron kent"
Brenda Davies
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, quick to arrive and easy to set up."
Margaret Mooney
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was fast and everything from setting it up to connecting was easy."
"It is for my mother in law who is 86 years young. She now feels safer in her home."
Julie Wilkerson
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy forms online and rechecked box the next day. Simple instructions to set up. Excellent service!"
Hazel Payne
"easy to install."
Anna Senior
Verified Buyer
"I ordered this on behalf of my mum. We received everything within 24 hours and it was quick and easy to set up. It gives me and my sisters peace of mind that mum can get help if we are not there. Thank you."
"Very helpful and responsive both in online chats and over the phone. Easy to install"
"very pleased all. went as planned delivery setting up and testing kind regards. GLYN."
Helen Finn
Verified Buyer
"I was told I would receive it by Monday and I got it Sunday."
Anne Murch
Verified Buyer
"The staff were very helpful answering questions and the tone was very friendly."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.81 based on 1,496 reviews