Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Josephine Blackburn
"Giving me peace of mind"
Robert Hall
"Have submitted Review 10 mins. Ago"
Shirley Puckett
"The service was excellent; there was no intensive selling; the necessary items arrived by the next post and although I am elderly and not at all techno-savvy I was able (eventually) to set it up myself. It also seems that the cost is more realistic than some of the exorbitant ones, which helps in these days of increasing costs"
"Very satisfied with lifeline good value for piece of mind"
"I recently had Lifeline24 installed and I was impressed with ease of setting up my alarm. I was able to test the alarm several times and cannot express how much I appreciate having such an amazing alarm that gives me so much peace of mind. My family feel much happier knowing that I will receive the support I need if I need it."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Total weight lifted off my shoulders knowing that it's just a press of button. I'll sleep more sound now knowing I dont have to be afraid to go into deep sleep. This was got as I suffer Type 1 Diabetes so hypo situations that I cant sort myself, plus M.E and Psoriatic arthritis so probe to falls. Absolutely over the moon knowing I'm 100% safe in my home now."
"Having experienced a few falls over the last few months I can now move around my home,knowing I can call for help with lifeline 24,wth ease"
"Ordering the lifeline 24 was very easy and it arrived the next day. Installation was quite simple and the testing was easy to do. Staff sounded very friendly during the testing mode and my Mum felt comfortable with the new system."
"Organised and despatched in no time at all-amazing service!"
"Helpfulness"
"Second one ordered this year,we had one for my aunt and we are very very pleased with the service. Just set up one for my 90 year old father again for piece of mind for all the family ."
"Has given me great peace of mind"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Very quick delivery, and easy to set up. My mother is very pleased with your service. I am more than happy to recommend you to other people"
"Piece of mind knowing that help is always at hand if needed"
"I have used this in the past for several years and have every confidence it is a necessary addition to elderly lives."
"Delivery as expected and equipment working successfully. Initial test included a distance test which was helpful."
"I feel safe"
"It has reassured me that my mum has help at a touch of a button"
"Really good product"
"Made very easy to order and Helpful people to deal with"
"The pack came quickly and the staff at Lifeline 24 are very helpful."
"The alarm was purchased to give my wife's mother piece of mind, she is unsteady on her feet and this will give her comfort. It arrived very quickly and easy to setup. It is already giving her confidence because it is so easy to use and light to wear ( just like a watch) she said."
"Is a fantastic piece of equipment and not just for the elderly best thing I ever done feel comfortable now and my familly think it's great"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,550 reviews