Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
Shirley Puckett
"The service was excellent; there was no intensive selling; the necessary items arrived by the next post and although I am elderly and not at all techno-savvy I was able (eventually) to set it up myself. It also seems that the cost is more realistic than some of the exorbitant ones, which helps in these days of increasing costs"
Rae Cunningham
"I ordered Lifeline 24 for my 91 year old mother, more for my peace of mind than hers. Now I know should she fall or injure herself she won’t be left lying on the floor for hours with no one knowing she needs help. I ordered it the day before her 91st Birthday so as she would get her package delivered on her actual Birthday and lifeline sent her package tied with a ribbon and a Happy Birthday note, such excellent and personalised service. Thank you"
Raymond Street
"I feel confident that I have help at all times if I need it."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"Great customer service, good price, speedy delivery and easy to set up. What more could you ask for? Brings peace of mind to know help is at hand for my Mum if she falls again."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Very easy to set up. Button is bigger than many lifelines which makes it much more user friendly when your hands are not so strong. Would definitely recommend. Feel much safer and more confident moving about the house on my own now."
"I helped my mother order the Lifeline 24 after she had a fall and didn't tell anyone. She had put it off before because ordering by post had seemed complicated. I ordered on line and the system arrived the next day. It's not made very clear, but to set up quickly you need to submit your emergency contact details at the same time as ordering. Otherwise you have to wait a further 24 for them to be registered. My mother unfortunately set the alarm off accidentally, but because she is hard of hearing she couldn't hear her phone or the intercom from where she was in her house. I would like to see an emergency button that vibrated or a light system that could alert the hard of hearing user. This way she could have cancelled the call. Luckily on this occasion my daughter was with her so no-one was called out. It is a very good system but could do with a couple of sensible tweaks."
"Faultless transaction from placement of order to getting the unit set up."
"I bought lifeline for my mum and she LOVES it. She’s not had to call out an emergency yet, but says it makes her feel more confident at home - as if someone’s looking out for her. She wears the bracelet which is unobtrusive. She wears it night and day. She feels comforted that help is only a call away."
"Giving me peace of mind"
"Polite helpful staff and peace of mind."
"I am not impressed with your company. The products which you sell are by people who are not totally informed of what they do and I ended up with 4 pendants and only 2 smoke alarms instead of 3 which I had already asked for. I was not sent The Terms and Conditions which obviously informed me of the "30 Day Cooling Off Period". Somebody called Kieran phoned me on my landline and said "Is that Linda" When dealing with companies I expect to be addressed as Miss or Mrs. This did not impress me. Because my Nat West card would not work I used another bank card. The icing on the cake was the fact that Lifeline used my Nat West Bank account number and sort code to set up a direct debit, presumably so that it would be paid in a year's time. I did not at any time give the company my permission to use my bank details for this purpose. Your staff are badly trained, with the exception of Tommie, and I would have no hesitation in not recommending you to friends and family because of the service I received. No one explain that the Amy pendant and the Fall detector were two different pendants, nor that I could use them in bed. My uncle, who is now 100 had a bad fall just outside our front window and it was for this reason that I want to have a Lifeline product. Since I now have to send everything back I could not attend two hospital appointments this week and had to cancel them as I did not have any cover. I thought that having paid the full price last Friday and then the Fall Detector supplement on the Sunday that I would be able to leave my home knowing that my uncle could contact your company in the case of another fall. To say that I am, and was not impressed with your company is an understatement. Yours very annoyed Linda Bery (Mrs)"
"Fast, efficient delivery of package, which was key to my mum being able to return to her home. Set up relatively straight forward, although have my doubts about leaving this to 94 year old. Staff at the end of phone during setup helpful."
"I am very happy with how easy this has been to set up, for my father."
"Really easy to order and set up the system. This will give the family peace of mind."
"I am writing on behalf of my Mother who has had the lifeline set up for her. She has recently come out of hospital following a fall, during which time she was laying on the floor for over 16 hours unable to contact anyone. She was so pleased that the Lifeline 24 had been set up and having the knowledge that she wouldn't be in the same situation again. Whilst her confidence following the fall has been hit, this system has gone a long way to restore that damage."
"Really helpful staff. Lovely attitude shown by response team during set up test. Feel very reassured."
"Only recently installed but ... It seems easy to get people on the phone for queries. The equipment was received speedily the next day. Its is easy to setup and the tests went smoothly E.g. works in the garden just fine."
"Staff fantastic really helpful and calm my mother-in-law has peace of mind and her family now thank you very much lifeline 24 would definitely recommend this company two others"
"This was so easy to order and install. The bracelet is discreet and lightweight giving piece of mind. The staff are friendly but professional. I would definitely recommend."
"Excellent customer service"
"Had excellent service from the outset with Lifeline 24. Great communication with friendly helpful personnel at all stages. The product and set up was great and straight forward to do & use. I would recommend this to anybody that is wanting peace of mind with a reliable Lifeline service. Top Mark's all round. Thanks"
"very prompt service and lovely staff........... well done"
"The response was quick and clear. The equipment arrived when requested. The instructions were straightforward, and worked first time. As a user I was able to set it up and test it myself, my son did check it! Now I have peace of mind personally and for my family, knowing help is at hand should I need it."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,180 reviews