Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
William Parker
William Parker
Verified Buyer
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
Jennifer Hunter
Verified Buyer
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
Michael McDowall
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient service. Whole process of connection made simple."
Stephen Davison
Verified Buyer
"You did everything you promised. Next day delivery, and the set up was very easy, with pleasant operators at the end of the phone."
Patricia Birkby
Verified Buyer
"made me feel more secure and my family relieved"
Gladys Lindenberg
Verified Buyer
"It was simple and straightforward to install and the helpline was excellent in their support. We hope it will not be needed but we are happy that it is there just in case."
Jessica Bridges
Verified Buyer
"I have only had my lifeline 24 for a few days so I don’t know yet how efficient it is. Buying it was extremely easy, the salesperson was very helpful."
"given my wife the confidence to leave me on my own!"
Mitch Hazelden
Verified Buyer
"Easy to set up, good assistance when tested."
Anne Curnow
Verified Buyer
"Very kind people answering, even when I've made a silly mistake!"
Polly Little
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy, delivered to the door, pleasant people on the end of the phone"
"Even though I haven't needed to use it yet, it has given me a sense of security knowing someone is at hand , when needed."
Claudia Crewes
Verified Buyer
"easy ordering, very fast delivery, friendly and efficient installation"
Liz Hudston
Verified Buyer
"It was very easy to install and set up. The people on the end of the phone whilst performing the test were very helpful"
Judith Ashley
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service. Came the next day. Very helpful on the phone. Easy to set up and use. Think it will be ideal for my mum at this time. Due to mobility problem's."
Catherine Barrett
"Excellent service"
"The alarm was delivered on time and setting it up couldn't have been easier. There was a bit of a hiccup setting up dad's personal details as I was told by the salesperson that I would receive an e-mail. This didn't materialise so I went onto the website and used a link from there. The form is a little long - winded but nevertheless straightforward. The alarm test also went without a hitch. All in all I very pleased so far."
"The ordering process saw quite straight forward. The delivery arrived within 24 hours. It was easy to set up,"
Huw Thomas
Verified Buyer
"its given my mother considerable reassurance"
"Clear instructions and quick response to testing"
Rosemary Goodwin
Verified Buyer
"Feeling safer could be the reason but time will tell, whether it is cheaper to have my mobile round my neck because of the cost."
"more secure hand help is there when needed at press of a button"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 1,682 reviews