Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I arranged the package on behalf of my 90 year old mother. I began with the Lifeline website, which I strongly recommend. It’s easy to navigate and the pages dovetail neatly together and are very informative. My initial telephone enquiry gave me the sense that it was taken by someone with limited experience. However, subsequent telephone calls were handled in a professional and knowledgeable manner (Roger Adams & Keiran Sarwar). The administration and set up process were streamlined and trouble free. My mother is now very comfortable with the installation and I have confidence in her remaining in her home for longer.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
feeling safe
So far so good - only been a week but excellent start.
The Lifeline system was easy to order on line, was delivered next day as promised. Easy to set up and was tested with the help of an operator. We purchased the Lifeline for my Mother-In-Law should she get in to problems. The Lifeline system has been used and we were contacted within a short time.
I have not been able to make use of this yet as I cannot have it connected by my daughter because of the lockdown.
I installed the alarm on behalf of my 89 year old Mum who is generally in good health, however due to the pandemic the family felt they would like the peace of mind knowing that Mum could get 24/7 response to any incident she were to experience in the home or garden whilst we are unable to visit. All the tests went well we hope we don't have to respond to a survey where the alarm has actually been used! Many thanks for the prompt delivery and lovely manner which operators answered my installation calls.
Amazing speedy service! Equipment arrived the day after ordering. It’s straightforward to set up and the staff friendly and helpful
Excellent customer service. Very easy to set up. Staff are very friendly and professional. Highly recommended.
easy to understand ...helpful staff ...easy to install.....peace of mind.
Harder to install than expected . Luckily not had to use it yet but feel confident it will work .
Ordered online, and couldnt find the 10% discount code, contacted via chat to resolve a couple of issues, but no offer of discount....just a comment it was a button on web page. Unit arrived a day late... post offices fault but understandable in current circumstances. Then struggled to pair unit...staff courteous and helpful, but resulted in another wrist sensor being sent. This arrived next day and my dad ( I was no longer with him) struggled to connect but did manage. Staff again helpful. Response to ( false) alarms have been swift and dad is getti g used to the unit
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
The service has been quite brilliant apart from some confusion when setting up. This was complicated by a neighbour setting up the alarm, whilst I am in the Netherlands. But, all has been sorted now. Thanks to your folk. I just look forward to the safe being fitted once this pandemic is over.
Easy to install and checking was again easy, answered by a young lady who was very polite and professional. Fingers crossed mum wont have to use it🤞
Quick service. Helpful, friendly staff on phone for set up. Fingers crossed won't ever need to use it. Thank you
Easy to order and easy to set up pleased with the outcome.
My Family are much Happier.
Easy to install and use. Button pressed accidentally, lifeline24 called and checked all was well. Appreciated especially during the current crisis.
MR.DAVID.JAMES.FOLKARD.I LOVE MYLIFELINE24.I HAVE PEACE OF MIND I'M GLAD I FOUND THANK YOU VERY MATCH KIND REGARDS DAVID JAMES FOLKARD
fast deliver easy to set up and most important piece of mind
It came with good instructions to install.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 4,400 reviews