Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Recently ordered a Lifeline24 fall detector for my mum. The staff at customer services were very friendly & helpful throughout the process from ordering to installation. Extremely easy to set up at home yourself. It has given her peace of mind.
Peace of mind, easy to use and easy to set up, with a friendly voice at the end
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
This gives me piece of mind now as I get older, knowing I'll be able to get help should I fall away from the phone. Easy to setup and use.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
A very nice lady on the phone help set us up, the package came when they said it was, very helpful instructions on how to set it up in your home and very helpful on the phone when setting it all up too thank you so much
All is fine now. Just a little bother sorting out the best place and the plug in connection to Lifeline 24. I have Broadband, a security light, phone filters, an answerphone, cordless phones etc. Once connected, the "Test" was easy and the contacts at Lifeline 24 really patient and friendly.
Knowing they are always there should I fall ill again As I live alone this gives me and my family peace of mind
I haven't had the alarm very long and haven't needed to use it yet. But the customer service on ordering, delivery and the very helpful people answering for the test calls has been amazing! Gives great peace of mind.
I can stay at home unattended and if I have any problems I can get help asap
Could not have been more helpful with the answer to my questions.The delivery was excellent and couldn’t have been bettered, ordered Wednesday delivered Thursday.many thanks D Cooper
Speedy delivery, easy to set up and use. Very helpful staff
Bought for mother in law to keep her independence. Very easy to set up and friendly staff to speak to. Mother in law feels happier to have button now she has spoken to call centre staff while testing the button
I ordered and paid for the fall detector with additional personal alarm. The fall detector arrived the next day without the personal alarm. I set up personal details and didn't receive the confirmation email to advise it was ready to set up. I had to call about both these matters to rectify them - advised it was OK to set up the alarm and personal alarm on it's way - still not received.
Dear Sylvia,

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the delivery of your alarm. This is definitely not the service we aim to provide.

I have passed your feedback on to our management team so we can ensure this does not happen again.

I can see that you have since been in touch with our customer service team who have arranged a replacement pendant to be sent to you. This was sent out on the 2nd of December and should now be with you.

Again I would like to apologise for any upset this has caused. Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further queries.

Kind Regards,
Lifeline24
Absolutely great, peace of mind. Very friendly helpful ladies when we did the test. All good thank you
We have received excellent service so far. The pendant was dispatched promptly and it was easy to set up the connection to the phone line and test the pendant to see it was working. Everyone we have spoken to at the company so far has been very friendly and helpful. It is incredibly reassuring to have this for my mother in case she has another fall and needs to alert someone.
Knowing that I can get help when I need it
Very easy to set up Online and connection. Very competitive pricing.
Easy forms to complete online, quick delivery, easy set-up and prompt response to testing the system. Eased the anxiety of the patient using the equipment.
Ordered key safe and delivered very promptly and very competitively priced. Good product. Good response by emails.
It's meant that I feel my dad is safe around his home and it gives us all added piece of mind.
We purchased the alarm for my mother-in-law as she lives on her own in a remote area. The set up was easy and the representatives at Lifeline couldn't have been more helpful. Highly recommended. PS My Dad already has one and has used it several times.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 3,798 reviews