Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
William Parker
William Parker
Verified Buyer
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
Jennifer Hunter
Verified Buyer
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
"Easy order process with prompt delivery, simple self-set up process with friendly and professional operators."
Miss M A Milner
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt friendly service on the telephone, the alarm Arrived the next day, we installed it and tested it and was very very happy with the friendly, fast efficient service received."
"it has given peace of mind that if my elderly father falls someone can get to him"
Janet Hartley
Verified Buyer
"I spoke with Lifeline in the morning and then rang back at lunchtime to place my order. They were extremely efficient and their attention to detail was fantastic. I received email confirmation of my order and then of my order being despatched I was kept aware by email of how my order was progressing. I installed the equipment at my Mum's and then did the four tests which were so easy to do and had immediate response from Lifeline 24. Everyone I spoke to was brilliant and couldn't be more helpful.I would recommend without reservation."
STEPHEN HILL
Verified Buyer
"The costs of the unit and 24-hour service were very competitive. The hardware was delivered very promptly, was easy to install and the operator who dealt with initialisation of the unit was very friendly and helpful."
"I bought this alarm for my elderly parents. The ordering was fast and the alarm arrived the next day. Set up was easy and all the staff were very helpful. The whole process could not be faulted and gives me peice of mind that any activations will be dealt with in the same professional manner."
Ann Morrison
Verified Buyer
"Great service quick delivery very helpful"
Edward Uren
Verified Buyer
"Lifeline equipment arrives the next day as promised. Assistance in setting up the Lifeline was most helpful & much appreciated."
"Very friendly helpful staff on the phone. Very quick service. My alarm arrived next day. Easy and quick to set up. Again helpful friendly staff answer during alarm checks and set up. Very pleased with everything."
"Quick delivery."
"delivered on time ...easy clear activation checking good small bracelet"
Jacqueline Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Great service from all .my husband isn't well I can now go back to work knowing my husband has his alarm . Fantastic help by all concerned. Had the alarm all set up and running within 3 days"
"Arrived, promptly. Quite easy to install with helpful people talking me through the linking process and responding when the alarm was accidentally triggered"
Emily Durling
Verified Buyer
"Contact centre were great and delivery and registration was speedy. However on testing the alarm it took 3-4minutes to connect to an operator and they were rushed and spoke too fast for my Grandad to understand. I asked her to slow down and repeat herself but she instead cut us off and the same when we called back. They seemed overstretched. We did reconnect to another operator who gave us more time. I only hope it is a good experience should he need it in an emergency."
Geoff Chalcroft
Verified Buyer
"I purchased it on behalf of my mum, to make her and all the family feel more at ease."
Peter Saillard
"Peace of mind"
Ethel Dickens
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from ordering to instalment. Ordering was easy, I called the number and a very helpful customer service representative completed the order for me and gave a new customer discount. Unit arrived the next day and was very easy to install and set up. Testing was easy and the assistance was excellent. Thoroughly recommend, great service."
"When I'd set up my lifeline pendant the lady was very helpful"
Ruth Burnhill
Verified Buyer
"By being kind and efficient!"
Alice Church
Verified Buyer
"The lifeline unit and pendant arrived quicker than we were told when it arrived it was very easy to get up and running. When we did the trial the carer on the end of the phone was very caring and understanding as it took me a couple of attempts to do the trial but at all times she was very calm and polite. I will recommend lifeline to all my friend's as it gives our family peace of mind that there is always someone on the end of the line to help. Many thanks to the team from Alice Church"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 1,599 reviews