License Plates on the Cheap Reviews

of reviewers recommend License Plates on the Cheap
Read License Plates on the Cheap Reviews
It was very hard to position things and I could not look at all fonts it kept going between 2 fonts I finally gave up and excepted one of them.
Must have taken me an hour do get the plats finished. Not enough instructions. I stumbled fro station to station and not quit sure how i got it done.
not bad. shipping charge toooooo much. thanks
Your Website is VERY DIFFICULT to use -it took me an hour to get this processed and the site wanted to keep adding another plate whenever I made a minor change. Also, you don't specify UP FRONT that shipping is $10 which is highway robbery. I would have gone with another vendor if I had known shipping was so high.
SHIPPING IS MORE THAN THE ITEM. SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE SINCE THE US POSTAL SERVICE HAS A FLAT RATE SHIPPING WHICH IS LESS THAN THIS COMPANY IS CHARGING. WHAT A SCAM.
First set i ordered looked bad, these better be good !
Will c when I receive it
no mention of ship cost
I had an easy time creating a DIY License Plate and I uploaded some free clip art that I found. And I am quite excited to see how it turns out.
Took forever for your website to let me upload a picture and save it. I think you need to look into that.
M
$10 shipping with no slower option is ridiculous
There was no way I could find to pull up art from a previous order that I wanted to use. In the end all I could do was write in the art space that I want you to use art from a previous order and gave the order #of the previous order. I sure hope your quality control catches this and doesn't print plates with my instructions instead of the correct art
Am giving you guys a second chance, my first order was Poor.
Good
The app is very slow
Shipping is high
Good
It is very difficult to use you system. Not user friendly
I had to keep changing fonts and it still never took the blue color for my tag. Finally got the font right.
License Plates on the Cheap is rated 4.54 based on 4,458 reviews