License Plates on the Cheap Reviews

Read License Plates on the Cheap Reviews
Good
h
n
Thank you for submitting your review! It looks like you may not have had a satisfactory experience on our website or with our products. We do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please reach out to customer support at 855-340-3479 and we will be happy to do our best to resolve your issue. Our operating hours are M-F 8AM-7PM Central and Saturday 9AM-6PM.
if you look at the above picture, you'll see my pictures license plate holes do Not line up, looks like crap, if you check the picture I summited and place in your templet , the hole lined up and were exact, not like the plate you sent. Hence, cheap plates
We're sorry that your order was not fulfilled to your expectations. We do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and would be happy to help with this. Please reach out to customer support at 855-340-3479 and we will do our best to resolve your issue. Our operating hours are M-F 8AM-7PM Central and Saturday 9AM-6PM.
Very easy website to design your license plates
Easy Ordering
The usage of the web was pretty easy. Now we will see when the product arrives to see the quality of it. Thank you and if any questions, please call 1.407.668.8710. Javier
The Program was easy to work with after a few changes. Thanks for this site! Cant wait to see the license tags.
...........
Easy to design my custom plate...now I'm anxious to see it. (I've had bad experiences with other companies--plates wrong color, bent, etc.) I know this one will be great.
Nicole was the best customer service representative I have ever experienced, Very professional and patient. R Hayes
Ask to cancel and did not. Plate is very cheap looking
We're sorry to hear that your order was not canceled and that the License Plate was not produced to your expectations. We do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and would be happy to help with this. Please reach out to customer support at 855-340-3479 and we will do our best to resolve your issue. Our operating hours are M-F 8AM-7PM Central and Saturday 9AM-6PM.
great process
Can'r wait to see the product!!!!
Shipping is too expensive.
Thank you for your review, I'm sorry the shipping cost was higher than you'd have hoped. We are always striving to provide the best service for the best price, and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any outstanding questions or concerns. Have a great day!
Process was easy. Will hold final judgement until I see the product.
Great site
Ok
Site response slow at times.
Ok job keep up the good