Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Andrew was brilliant instructor, made me feel at ease and confidence. Very professional and a lot of experience. I passed from first time and can't be more thankful to my instructor. As he gave that extra support and invested a lot of personal time when we tried to book my practical test in covid 19 time. Thank you
Aaron was such an amazing instructor, enjoyed every single lesson and passed first time. Thank you again !!
Really good quality lessons, enjoyed every single one. Passed first time! Thanks Aaron
I learnt to drive with Charlie, I passed my test yesterday... a day I never drempt of as I was a nervous wreck after a huge accident when i was a child! She is the most amazing teacher kept me calm and even knew what I was thinking in the end I couldn't of asked for a better instructor.
I’ve just passed my test with Naz and I couldn’t of asked for a more helpful and kind instructor.
Really enjoyed the lessons I have had over the past year, great instructing and managed to pass first time ! Definitely learnt a lot in each hour session. Wendy was very patient when it took me a while to do manoeuvres. And I’m so happy I have passed as I now have more freedom at home and don’t have to reply on my parents !!
I passed my EXTENDED driving test with Naz, I didn't feel confident and thought I wasn’t ready for the test but Naz always had a positive attitude and instructed me the right way. I couldn't have passed with out him. Naz was really supportive from the very beginning, he was always on time and always in a positive mood. Naz never made me feel like I couldnt do it and gave me the confidence I needed. Naz had a can do attitude at all times. I would recommend any learner driver to take their lesson with him. If he can make me pass on my extended test then he can definitely pass some one on there driving test. Thanks Naz. All the best.
I passed my EXTENDED driving test with Naz, I didn't feel confident and thought o wasn’t ready for the test but Naz always had a positive attitude and instructed me the right way. I couldn't have passed with out him. Naz was really supportive from the very beginning, he was always on time and always in a positive mood. Naz never made me feel like I couldnt do it and gave me the confidence I needed. Naz had a can do attitude at all times. I would recommend any learner driver to take their lesson with him. If he can make me pass on my extended test then he can definitely pass some one on there driving test. Thanks Naz. All the best.
Would highly recommend let's instruct driving school to any prospective learner! Steve Howe was a tremendous instructor, extremely thorough and patient and made learning fun! Had a faultless experience with this school and passed first time.
Aaron Binge is a great instructor. I enjoyed every single lesson, you really do get your money’s worth. He wants the best for you, he never gets frustrated, easy to get along, never awkward. I passed first time, I had a total of 26 hours no private driving That says it all, if you need an instructor Aaron is the person you need
The is the best instructor in Northampton. Let's Instruct Driving school has helped me through instructor Nazz for me to pass my test for once. I will say a big thank you to Let's instruct driving school especially instructor Nazz I will recommend Let's instruct driving school to other candidates especially instructor Nazz
Nazz is the best instructor in Northampton. Let's Instruct Driving school has helped me through instructor Nazz for me to pass my test for once. I will say a big thank you to Let's instruct driving school especially instructor Nazz I will recommend Let's instruct driving school to other candidates especially instructor Nazz.
I passed my test today!!!!! Steve is the best instructor ever! Very patient and encouraging. I will recommend Steve as an instructor!
Charlotte is the best, very confident, will make you perfect driver and I will always hear her in my head when I drive.
She made me feel comfortable and confident and I enjoyed the lessons
In a very short time I passed 1st time couldn't have done it with out her😊
She made me feel comfortable and confident and I enjoyed the lessons
In a very short time I passed 1st time couldn't have done it with out her😊
Charlotte has been above and beyond a quality instructor. I passed first time with only three minors thanks to her excellent teaching. Our lessons were so much fun and she made me feel so comfortable and confident. I'll miss our weekly chats!
Faz was an amazing driving instructor. She was very patient and encouraging which made lessons with her enjoyable. The driving techniques and advice from Faz is something I will always remember and all in all she’s a fantastic person. I’m so glad I passed my theory and driving test whilst learning with her. Highly highly recommend! Thank you Faz :)
Verity has been a wonderful instructor as she tried her best to help pass my theory test and in the end I finally did. She helped me pass my driving test and I passed on the first time. So thank you to Verity.
Verity has been the best instructor you could ever asked for. She helped me pass my theory test and now my driving test.
Really Enjoyed My time learning with Naz. Each lesson was target focused and I loved every minute of it. Very Clam and friendly individual and I must say he really is THE MAN!!!
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 183 reviews