Let Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Let

About Let: Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let made you happy

Telephone
"I only dealt with the company directly at the start. From there, I had Naz as an instructor. Naz was very polite and patient, and never got mad even after I make the same mistake several times in a row. I went on to pass my test, in a relatively short time, on my first attempt, with very minimal faults If I had to learn to drive again, I would definitely ask for the same instructor Thank you"
"Let’s instruct what a great company. My driving instructor Nurul was amazing at teaching, never skipping anything, great around my availability and very patient, thank you very much"
"My lessons with let’s Instruct were money more than we’ll spent with the price point being affordable and value for money, you cannot put a price on the journey of learning to drive but if you could then I’d say these guys have it bang on. My instructor Naz is very patient always on time a knowledgeable and engaging bloke who met and exceeded all my instructing needs, with lessons planned to my own strengths and weaknesses whilst covering all essential areas of driving with safety and skill. Having that encouragement meant that now only nearly 1 year since passing first time! I’m confident and able to drive long distances around the country during my working day. Having the ability to drive has opened up a whole new world of opportunities for me professionally and socially and I feel strongly this is due to the professionalism,dedication and unwavering belief in me from my let’s instruct instructor Naz."
"Let’s intruct it a great driving company. My driver instructor Clyve was amazing teaching me driving , roundabout and so on in know-how to drive safely. Always ponctual and organise. He has been great organising around my availability. It was great to be able to focus on any problem or uncertainty I had. He was very patient and encouraging. At the end of the lesson we will plan ahead for the next lesson and talk through my driving skills and what was required for improvement. I went through a lot of different driving company. Let’s instruct was the best so far. Adapted great lesson at affordable price for your best convenience. Thanks for all"
"My daughter was very apprehensive about driving but couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She passed first time and is a very good confident driver just one year later. A good investment. Decent car and very patient teacher. Would recommend highly."
"Wendy was my instructor, she's brilliant, very calm and explains in a way so that you stay calm, she builds your confidence up really well"
"I was already a fully qualified driving instructor when I met Matt Stone of Lets Instruct having trained with and working as a franchisee with a national driving school. I was a little disillusioned with the direction I was going in and was looking to branch out on my own but was probably not being very brave about it. That first conversation with Matt opened my eyes to a different possibility and I haven’t looked back after making the decision to take up a franchise with Lets Instruct. Matt is fantastic, Lets Instruct is friendly and I feel part of a great team who not only meet up regularly to discuss the ever changing industry but also enjoy meeting socially with our families"
"Charlotte is the best instructor, she’s so friendly and caring, very patient and explains things very well. I tend to panic a lot but Charlotte is great at making sure I’m not getting too flustered!"
"Charlotte has been helping me so much in my driving lessons especially if i don't understand something she explains it a different way which has been really helpful. I have done 10 lessons with her so far and i progressing a lot quicker than i expected too and I am looking forward to doing a lot more lessons with her until i feel ready to do my test."
"Wendy was the best teacher I could have hoped for. She was always patient and listened to what I needed help with, she never made me feel stressed or under pressure. I definitely wouldn't of been able to pass so quickly without her help."
"When I decided I wanted to become a driving instructor I was nervous and unsure on where to start or what to do. Matt was recommended to me by an adi who said “Matt is the best” I left let’s Instuct a message on their website which was easy to use and full of great information and got a phone call the very next morning. Matt was so Friendly and put me at ease straight away I told him I had no clue how to start and he walked me through the entire process! He Made it feel like a natural transition from a stay at home mum to 3 to becoming a driving instructor! Nothing was ever to much for the Matt or anyone at the let’s instuct team. I am now a fully qualified driving instructor. Training to be a driving instructor with let’s instruct has been one of the most rewarding things that I have done, lessons are fun and so informative there is never a dull moment. Matt has built an amazing team where nothing is ever to much trouble and the network of support is overwhelming, not only have I managed to get a successful Career in a job I love but I’ve also made some life long friends. If you are thinking of becoming an adi the only way to go is through let’s instruct! Huge thanks to Matt and Clive without you guys i never would have progressed so quickly"
"I previously trained with another ADI instructor who was based outside of Northampton and completed parts 1 and 2, however I was not feeling confident in all aspects of part 3 and believed that the instructors lack of local knowledge to be a factor. I therefore enquired with a local driving instructor to see if there was anybody more local that he could recommend. He advised me to approach Matt Stone who he described to be ‘the best instructor in the county’. I found that I was not disappointed, I was impressed with Matts enthusiasm, local knowledge and level of technical awareness. After failing my first attempt at level 3, I subsequently started using Matt as my sole instructor as his instructing style was more suited to developing my confidence and learning new skills. Matt Stone was able to explain the aspects of level 3, that I had previously struggled with in a way which was easy for me digest and understand. Matt also helped me develop new skills by using convincing role play techniques together with the provision of excellent training materials. I found that if I made mistakes, Matt was able to clearly explain where I was going wrong and advise what areas I needed to focus on in order to improve. I found that when the time came to take my second test I felt much more confident and prepared. Matts manner in his role as pupil is identical to examiner which really helped me to feel comfortable during the test. Matt is an excellent instructor and would have no hesitation in recommending him to as a mentor for those with aspirations of being an ADI. I was delighted to pass my level 3 and now part of the team at Let’s Instruct. As a single father I am able to work flexible hours to fit around school holidays and childcare arrangements via a short term contract agreement. Matts friendly approach is reflected in the company ethos; team nights and informal meetings are arranged which allows for the opportunity to learn and pick up tips from more experienced instructors."
"I passed my test from the first time just because of professionalism of Clive Wright. Highly recommended."
"Couldn’t have passed without Clive’s time and patience! Passed with only 1 minor due to the continuous support he gave me. Highly recommend!😌"
"I passed my test from the first time just because of professionalism of Clive Wright. Highly recommended!"
"The service is wonderful, I would deffinalty recommend, Clive is great at communication and teaching in general, I really enjoy my driving lessons! He is very supportive when learning."
"Amazing experience, enjoyed every lesson. Clive is an amazing teacher really patient and calm. Highly recommend"
Let is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews