Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

5.0
Based on 273 reviews
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
I passed first time with Faz! She helped me so much with my lessons and helped me build my confidence. I was finding it hard to find someone that can work around my uni schedule, faz was flexible and booked me in when I needed it. Faz is calm and has a lot of patience and I strongly recommend her ! Thank you again!
I passed first time thanks to Faz! I would absolutely recommend Faz to anyone. I have tried other instructors before and none have made me feel as comfortable and relaxed as she did. Not only does she prepare you really well for your test, but teaches you to become a good driver in general. She is extremely kind and accommodating and pays so much attention to areas for improvement so you feel test ready. Her communication is excellent. I cannot thank Faz enough for all the support she has given me whilst learning to drive.
Passed first time with Andy! He was an amazing instructor who made you feel at ease and confident with driving. He made learning a manual super easy. First two lessons I was doing stop/starting to get used to the clutch but by the fifth lesson I was on main roads only stalling a few times!
I passed 1st time with the help of Andrew, I started learning to drive 17yrs ago I have had many instructors, many knocks to my confidence and gave up so many times, it was with Andrews help I got through all the ups and downs and finally got the result I have been waiting so patiently for, thanks again andrew
I had a great time learning to drive with Andy, and was pleased to confidently pass my test on the first time. Andy's teaching style was clear and organised, and he was always friendly. Highly recommended. Thank you!
Had a great experience with Let’s Instruct! Have been learning with Paula, who is a lovely lady and made me feel totally comfortable and safe in the car. Could not have asked for a better person. She was always happy to go over anything I wasn’t sure of. I passed my test first time. Thank you Paula. Would totally recommend!
Andrew was a very patient and encouraging instructor. From my very first lesson, I drove on different types of roads and ackled all types of junctions. This gave me the confidence to drive regularly with my parents between lessons. My mum sat in on a couple of lessons, which gave her an understanding of how to support a new driver. Andrew was right, the more you drive, the better you get. Practice really does make perfect. Andrew's tuition, along with lots of practice between lessons, meant I passed first time and have had the confidence to drive unassisted straight away. Thank you Andrew.
“Thank you for getting me pass Faz was amazing! I would absolutely recommend Faz at let’s instruct. She’s calm, patient, friendly and understanding instructor. Her level of lesson is unique and useful in all aspects. I will miss going to lesson as I have passed my driving test. Faz felt like a friend as well as an instructor. Thank you for your help Faz all the best
Naz helps you get test ready and works through any mistakes you make in a clear, easy to understand way. When I took my test I felt confident in my driving and more than ready thanks to Naz. I definitely recommend learning to drive with Naz
I used Rob who was local to my area, very is easy going, made me feel comfortable and at ease, gave me useful tips along the way which resulted in myself passing first time. Would highly recommend Rob, top bloke
I’ve been learning with Let’s Instruct Driving for about 6 months and have just passed my test! The lessons were great value for money and have definitely improved my confidence on the road. I’d highly recommend :)
Mr Rohman, was a great instructor. We always had a plan for the next lesson and always reflected and rectified mistakes as quickly as possible. Wherever I struggled he did his best to tailor his teaching methods to meet my needs. He was always patient with me, gave clear instructions and provided explanations to situations that occurred on the drive to help further my understanding of road safety. He always answered my queries and is very kind hearted. He makes you feel comfortable and the lessons are all about you and what you want and need from those sessions to ensure you get the maximum benefit. I highly recommend Mr Rohman to those looking to drive an automatic. I thank Mr Rohman for helping me to pass my test!
I am very happy to pass my driving exam with Naz absolutely recommend him to any learners, the best instructor ever! very patient and always made himself available around my difficult work schedule, Thank you very much
Paula is an amazing instructor! She helped me pass first time. She helped me to become a really confident driver and I felt comfortable and relaxed during every lesson. Despite the disruptions due to covid, Paula helped me to progress quickly. Thank you Paula! :)
Naz was an amazing instructor, super friendly and patient. 100% recommend to anyone learning to use let’s instruct for lessons.
Great customer service always early or on time to lessons price was very good considering the circumstances
Naz was a great instructor, he is very helpful and patient. He boosted my confidence when driving making it easier for me to learn which helped me pass first time.
Paula was amazing! She gave me so much confidence on the road after a bad experience with another instructor. She was so lovely and always made you feel comfortable :) would highly recommend her!
Thank you for getting me pass Faz was amazing! I would absolutely recommend Faz at let’s instruct. She’s calm, patient, friendly and understanding instructor. Her level of lesson is unique and useful in all aspects. I will miss going to lesson as I have passed my driving test. Faz felt like a friend as well as an instructor. Thank you for your help and also believing in me.
I just passed my driving test! Steve is the best instructor and I would recommended him to everyone. :)
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 273 reviews