Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Faz was an amazing driving instructor. She was very patient and encouraging which made lessons with her enjoyable. The driving techniques and advice from Faz is something I will always remember and all in all she’s a fantastic person. I’m so glad I passed my theory and driving test whilst learning with her. Highly highly recommend! Thank you Faz :)
Verity has been a wonderful instructor as she tried her best to help pass my theory test and in the end I finally did. She helped me pass my driving test and I passed on the first time. So thank you to Verity.
Verity has been the best instructor you could ever asked for. She helped me pass my theory test and now my driving test.
Really Enjoyed My time learning with Naz. Each lesson was target focused and I loved every minute of it. Very Clam and friendly individual and I must say he really is THE MAN!!!
Aaron Binge has been a great instructor. I would like to say a big thank you to him for being so patient with me as I was a very nervous learner to begin with. He has helped to build my confidence through each lesson, being professional but also making the lessons enjoyable!

He has sound knowledge and good techniques to help you become a safe driver. Today I passed my test first time! I would highly recommend Aaron to anyone as he is not only a good instructor but also a genuinely nice person.
Andrew is a fantastic instructor. He has a lot of patience and a systematic way of addressing each skill/ manoeuvre until you learn it. Always on time. I was quite anxious about driving but have gained a lot of confidence. Highly recommended!
Andrew has become my go to guy for advice and support. He really knows his stuff and he always takes the time to listen. I would definitely recommend Andrew whether you need to learn to drive or if like me you want to further your skills and learn to instruct. A great coach.
Many thanks to Mr Naz for all his help and patience to help me to pass my driving test ; thanks a lot for make me understand the road discipline and been so professional in all my lessons ; I'm really pleased and happy for all what he did to get my driving license , i already recommend him to family members and some friends .
Naz is a thorough instructor.
His crucial suggestions build my confidence. It fine tuned my preparation before test. More importantly, his clear cut guidance points, sets him apart.
I’d recommend nick organ to anyone who’s learning to drive. He was really understand at how nervous I was, and turned me into a confident driver. Driving lessons didn’t feel like a chore with nick, it felt like fun! He is an incredible driving instructor, and was always patient and calm with me.
I’d absolutely recommend Aaron Binge and Let’s Instruct Driving School – the lessons were really fun and I passed first time!

Aaron is an exceptionally good instructor. He explains everything clearly, breaking down intimidating manoeuvres into simple steps, and was always calm, patient, and very encouraging.

I couldn’t have hoped for a better instructor – thanks Aaron!
I’m so unhappy with this school.Its been two weeks they haven’t got back to me with an instructor as I have a test coming up.One of their instructors (who was my instructor)have left the driving school and there is no one to take her place or cover certain areas of Banbury.
We are sorry you feel let down. This has been a very difficult situation for all concerned. We had one automatic instructor covering Banbury. Due to ill health, your driving instructor was forced to stop teaching under doctors orders with immediate effect. This happened without warning, we understand your frustration being left without an instructor. There is a shortage of automatic driving instructors in Banbury and although we tried to find other schools that might be able to help there were no automatic instructors available. We are in the process of training a new instructor to take your instructors place, due to the rigorous process of qualifying as a driving instructor this trainee will not be available to teach until June/July 2020. If you are still looking for driving lessons at this time we would love the opportunity to help you though your driving test.

Kind regards.
Matt Stone
Director
Let's Instruct Driving School
Amazing lessons! I passed my manual test so quickly. Wendy was a great teacher - patient, understanding and always kept me calm when I was terrified to start with. Thank you!
Amazing lessons - I passed my manual test so quickly. Wendy was a great teacher, she was patient, understanding and always kept me calm when I terrified at the beginning!
Wendy is the best instructor I could have ever asked for. She’s so patient and I instantly felt at ease with her. I can be quite a nervous driver at times and she just knew how to calm me down. She’s such a nice person and we did have some laughs together. Thank you so much Wendy for helping me pass my test first time!
Wendy was incredible and so friendly and nice. She really encouraged me and gave me lots of confidence!
Incredible instructor! Very friendly and lovely, really encourages you as you drive helping with confidence
Kris was very helpful, clear and friendly.
I was learning to drive with Steve Howe and I am extremely pleased to say that I passed my driving test on Monday morning.

I have to say that Steve Howe was a really good driving instructor and very patient 😅!

I definitely would recommend him and the Let’s Instruct driving school.

Thank you again Steve, I really appreciate it!

Josiah
It was a really really great service for me, my instructor took her time with me and comforted me when I got something wrong, however she also showed me super helpful and productive ways to become a better driver. Overall I couldn’t be happy with my experience and would recommend to a friend.
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 167 reviews