Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Paula was fantastic instructor, received thorough teaching and she was so patient and helpful!
I had an amazing experience at my driving lessons at Lets Instruct Driving School. Had the best instructor ever Charlotte Pisanski - very thankful for all your hard work, professionalism and dedication into teaching me how to drive safe and confident on the road. Will be forever grateful for everything
Naz was a great instructor all around. He helped me eliminate my bad habits and got me test ready. All in all very good experience and would definitely recommend.
Best driving instructor and driving school! My lessons were very enjoyable, easy to learn as Steve was east to get on with. Didn’t push for me to have a test until I was genuinely ready. Rather than making me do test routes until the test Steve worked on things that I felt would help me to pass. I’ve had quite a few instructors through other schools and this is the most comfortable and most confident I’ve felt
First time pass with Naz. Calm atmosphere while driving. Clear instructions while driving and if I couldn't do it he stayed calm and got me to do it again.
Calm and nurturing Verity guided my driving lessons throughout this rough period to a pass at the first attempt. Even though I sometimes didn’t make it easy she patiently persevered in guiding my steps to a confident and safe driver. Thank you.
I just passed 1st time with Steve, he is a great instructor and very accommodating. Jade.
10/10 best driving school there is. I recommend naz as a first instructor. Absolutely brilliant experience and even better instructor. Passed first time. 👍
Verity Moore is an fantastic instructor, she made me feel so comfortable and at ease with my nerves, I really enjoyed her lessons and I learned a lot In the two hours lessons we had. I wouldn’t of been able to pass my test without her, I highly recommend verity to anyone looking to start driving lessons, once again thank you so much verity 😊
Faz is a Phenomenal instructor! I had taken lessons previously with the same instructor for about 6months and my test was in 4 weeks and I felt I wasn’t getting the teaching I needed. I did not know the difference from a good instructor and a not so good instructor. Until I came across Faz from Lets Instruct driving school. Just 4 weeks before my test date and she generously accepted to take me as a student and she identified so many faults in my driving and quickly made them to high standard just before my test and I passed! I learnt more than I did with her in 4 weeks than I did in 6 months with my old instructor! Highly recommend!!!
Charlotte was an amazing Instructor. Made learning to drive so much fun and easy. Such a great experience. Cant recommended enough
Verity Moore was such an incredible teacher, without her i wouldn’t of passed first time. She instantly helped calmed my anxiety and helped me every step of the way. I’ll be always grateful for her help!
My name is Kevin my instructor naz was so good he kept me calm and guided me through every lesson which definitely helped achieve a pass. I would definitely recommend once again thank you let's instruct
Great instructor, Faz helped me get comfortable with driving by being super friendly and relaxed. I never felt too pressured or uncomfortable and it was always a pleasant drive. Gret explanations and techniques when driving and doing manoeuvres, with helpful tips. Helped me pass the first time.
My instructor Charlotte is amazing! When I started my lessons I was very anxious but she helped build my confidence and within a few lessons I felt totally different on the roads. I have just passed first time with no minors!
Having recently passed my driving test, I cannot recommend lessons with Paula Wilson highly enough. I delayed starting lessons as I was incredibly anxious about learning to drive however my nerves were settled the instant I got in the car with Paula. I looked forward to my lessons every week and will miss them now I have passed my test!
I'm very happy to write this review as a owner of a practical driving test pass certificate which I obtained it just a few days ago. Before I start doing lessons, I have never drove a car but with the guide from my excellent instructor I was able to get it from my first try. Having a good instructor counts a lot and I'll use this opportunity to thank Ms. Verity Moore once more for having patience with me and for all her valuable advices that helped me get the license. Thank you Let's Instruct!
Faz is an outstanding instructor, very patient and calm. Highly recommend Let's instruct and Faz to anyone who is learning to drive. I'm 31 and passed first time with only 4 minors, something I thought i would never achieve. Faz gave me the confidence to push forward and the skills to pass. I wish let's instruct and Faz all the best for the future. Amazing teacher and fantastic company. No words could express how happy I am. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You truly are outstanding.
Andrew Love, I had a great driving experience with him. He is very nice driving instructor, calm, very friendly and know his job. It was very exciting time. He helped me a lot to pass my practical driving test.
Passing my driving test the first time, with zero faults! I was ecstatic! Every penny was well spent, as the block lessons with Faz were a great value for money. I especially would like to thank Faz for her patience and confidence in me, even when I was in doubt. I would highly recommend Faz as she’s excellent driving instructor! As well as being approachable and fun to learn with making every lesson engaging and relevant.
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 215 reviews