Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School

About Let's Instruct Driving School: Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Click Here

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy

"The progression I made in last few months was amazing. My instructor Charlotte was always patient, cheering me on throughout, she taught me all i needed to know for me to pass and i cannot thank her enough for all her efforts. Before I passed my theory, they were helpful with their online learning tool and more information on how to pass both theoretical and practical test."
"Absolutely amazing instructor, so informative, doesn’t make you feel pressured and gives great instruction throughout lessons. Would highly recommend as Clives lessons are great value for money.He is one of the best instructors I have had so far."
"Clive is a brilliant instructor. Very calm, patient and encouraging. Would recommend👍"
"Thank you to my instructor Wendy MacQuarrie she been so patient to teach me and so professional and she always help me at everything i needed and she explain things so easy even tho my english is not that good but she helped me alot thank you again wendy for everything definitely recommend you to my friends or family."
"Thank you to my instructor verity, friendly, calm and patient, always there to advise when needed, totally recommend I couldn’t of done it with out her"
"Thank you to my instructor verity, friendly, calm and patient, always there to advise when needed, totally recommend"
"Julia is a great instructor really calm and helpful the format of the lessons is really effective with the lesson review booklets"
"Colin was an outstanding instructor, always patient, calm and friendly. I took a few refresher lessons with him having not driven in many years."
"Thanks to Naz for instructing me especially his methods are easy and he is extremely patient. Especially when I made mistakes he helped me correcting my mistakes and perfecting them every lesson thanks to Naz I passed my test on my first test with only 3 minors."
"Kris is very good at offering flexibility when it comes to lesson slots and also good at explaining key points that you could improve on....."
"Julia Billingham is a fabulous instructor taking my son from novice to pass in 3 months and that was because we had to wait for the test. Very patient and knowledgeable and knows how to channel a teenage boy to sucess"
"Julia Gillingham was a great instructor. Very grateful for all her help. Would 100% recommend!"
"Kris had very good timekeeping and teaching methods."
"I was very nervous whilst learning, wendy macquarrie put me at ease the whole time and has made me a confident driver. I passed 1st time! I couldn't have picked a better person to teach me. She was funny, patient and put me st ease the whole time. Wendy I will miss our lessons."
"I had three driving instructors before coming to Let’s Instruct - Peter Hulatt made me feel so calm and made things so simple. Highly recommend!! Thank you!"
"Very very big Thanks to Charlotte for her support highly recommend best instructor, passed 1st time Always enjoyed my lessons they was always informative and fun and her technique will be used for a lifetime of driving"
"Clive Wright was a great instructor, very friendly and helpful will recommend him to all my family and friends!!"
"Great job with the best driving interior I have past with zero minus Clive Wright I’l Recommend to all my friends and family. Thank you for your help."
"Passed first time with 8 minors. Great service and teaching."
"Was recommended by a friend and passed first time with 8 minors."
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 5.00 based on 86 reviews