Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Passing my driving test the first time, with zero faults! I was ecstatic! Every penny was well spent, as the block lessons with Faz were a great value for money. I especially would like to thank Faz for her patience and confidence in me, even when I was in doubt. I would highly recommend Faz as she’s excellent driving instructor! As well as being approachable and fun to learn with making every lesson engaging and relevant.
Faz is an outstanding instructor, very patient and calm. Highly recommend Let's instruct and Faz to anyone who is learning to drive. I'm 31 and passed first time with only 4 minors, something I thought i would never achieve. Faz gave me the confidence to push forward and the skills to pass. I wish let's instruct and Faz all the best for the future. Amazing teacher and fantastic company. No words could express how happy I am. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You truly are outstanding.
My name is Kevin my instructor naz was so good he kept me calm and guided me through every lesson which definitely helped achieve a pass. I would definitely recommend once again thank you let's instruct
Great instructor, Faz helped me get comfortable with driving by being super friendly and relaxed. I never felt too pressured or uncomfortable and it was always a pleasant drive. Gret explanations and techniques when driving and doing manoeuvres, with helpful tips. Helped me pass the first time.
Faz is caring, engaging and the most dedicated instructor, I have ever met. Coming from several unreliable instructors, I lost hope in ever driving. She helped me, with my confidence and taught me to be safe on the road. The let's instruct driving experience, with Faz, was exceptional and worthy. I would recommend Faz to anyone.
Verity Moore is an fantastic instructor, she made me feel so comfortable and at ease with my nerves, I really enjoyed her lessons and I learned a lot In the two hours lessons we had. I wouldn’t of been able to pass my test without her, I highly recommend verity to anyone looking to start driving lessons, once again thank you so much verity 😊
Faz is a Phenomenal instructor! I had taken lessons previously with the same instructor for about 6months and my test was in 4 weeks and I felt I wasn’t getting the teaching I needed. I did not know the difference from a good instructor and a not so good instructor. Until I came across Faz from Lets Instruct driving school. Just 4 weeks before my test date and she generously accepted to take me as a student and she identified so many faults in my driving and quickly made them to high standard just before my test and I passed! I learnt more than I did with her in 4 weeks than I did in 6 months with my old instructor! Highly recommend!!!
Naz was my instructor- Naz was very calm and collected when instructing and helped me a lot through my learning experience which I passed first time.
Happily passed my test first time with Naz! After having two instructors previously, I found Naz and his approaches to driving so much better than my other experiences and couldn't thank him enough for helping me get to this point. Let’s instruct are the best company I’ve been with and I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking for a driving instructor or those who aren’t getting on well with the instructor they currently have.
Faz was an amazing driving instructor. She was very patient and encouraging which made lessons with her enjoyable. The driving techniques and advice from Faz is something I will always remember and all in all she’s a fantastic person. I’m so glad I passed my theory and driving test whilst learning with her. Highly highly recommend! Thank you Faz :)
Naz is a thorough instructor. His crucial suggestions build my confidence. It fine tuned my preparation before test. More importantly, his clear cut guidance points, sets him apart.
Faz she is amazing instructer, without her hardwork I could not do this. Thank you Faz and Let's Instruct
First time pass with Naz. Calm atmosphere while driving. Clear instructions while driving and if I couldn't do it he stayed calm and got me to do it again.
10/10 best driving school there is. I recommend naz as a first instructor. Absolutely brilliant experience and even better instructor. Passed first time. 👍
Verity Moore was such an incredible teacher, without her i wouldn’t of passed first time. She instantly helped calmed my anxiety and helped me every step of the way. I’ll be always grateful for her help!
Had been with 4 or 5 different instructors before I found naz he helped me work on my confidence on the road, was patient with me, relaxed, and I always looked forward to the lessons with him, passed my test today couldn't be happier, thanks naz!
Naz was a very good instructor, he always listened and adapted to my driving needs.
Really enjoyed the lessons I have had over the past year, great instructing and managed to pass first time ! Definitely learnt a lot in each hour session. Wendy was very patient when it took me a while to do manoeuvres. And I’m so happy I have passed as I now have more freedom at home and don’t have to reply on my parents !!
I passed my EXTENDED driving test with Naz, I didn't feel confident and thought I wasn’t ready for the test but Naz always had a positive attitude and instructed me the right way. I couldn't have passed with out him. Naz was really supportive from the very beginning, he was always on time and always in a positive mood. Naz never made me feel like I couldnt do it and gave me the confidence I needed. Naz had a can do attitude at all times. I would recommend any learner driver to take their lesson with him. If he can make me pass on my extended test then he can definitely pass some one on there driving test. Thanks Naz. All the best.
I’m so unhappy with this school.Its been two weeks they haven’t got back to me with an instructor as I have a test coming up.One of their instructors (who was my instructor)have left the driving school and there is no one to take her place or cover certain areas of Banbury.
We are sorry you feel let down. This has been a very difficult situation for all concerned. We had one automatic instructor covering Banbury. Due to ill health, your driving instructor was forced to stop teaching under doctors orders with immediate effect. This happened without warning, we understand your frustration being left without an instructor. There is a shortage of automatic driving instructors in Banbury and although we tried to find other schools that might be able to help there were no automatic instructors available. We are in the process of training a new instructor to take your instructors place, due to the rigorous process of qualifying as a driving instructor this trainee will not be available to teach until June/July 2020. If you are still looking for driving lessons at this time we would love the opportunity to help you though your driving test. Kind regards. Matt Stone Director Let's Instruct Driving School
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 224 reviews