Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Faz is caring, engaging and the most dedicated instructor, I have ever met.

Coming from several unreliable instructors, I lost hope in ever driving. She helped me, with my confidence and taught me to be safe on the road.

The let's instruct driving experience, with Faz, was exceptional and worthy. I would recommend Faz to anyone.
Naz is a thorough instructor.
His crucial suggestions build my confidence. It fine tuned my preparation before test. More importantly, his clear cut guidance points, sets him apart.
I’m so unhappy with this school.Its been two weeks they haven’t got back to me with an instructor as I have a test coming up.One of their instructors (who was my instructor)have left the driving school and there is no one to take her place or cover certain areas of Banbury.
We are sorry you feel let down. This has been a very difficult situation for all concerned. We had one automatic instructor covering Banbury. Due to ill health, your driving instructor was forced to stop teaching under doctors orders with immediate effect. This happened without warning, we understand your frustration being left without an instructor. There is a shortage of automatic driving instructors in Banbury and although we tried to find other schools that might be able to help there were no automatic instructors available. We are in the process of training a new instructor to take your instructors place, due to the rigorous process of qualifying as a driving instructor this trainee will not be available to teach until June/July 2020. If you are still looking for driving lessons at this time we would love the opportunity to help you though your driving test.

Kind regards.
Matt Stone
Director
Let's Instruct Driving School
Faz she is amazing instructer, without her hardwork I could not do this. Thank you Faz and Let's Instruct
Thank you to my instructor Wendy MacQuarrie she been so patient to teach me and so professional and she always help me at everything i needed and she explain things so easy even tho my english is not that good but she helped me alot thank you again wendy for everything definitely recommend you to my friends or family.
Hello, after I had failed the driving test twiceI, I did not want to go again. One day one of my friends recommended me to try a "let's instruct" driving school. I started looking at the recommendations from other people and everything was good. I called and scheduled a driving lesson with instructor Nick. And that day was the best day of driving, Nick reassured me a lot that I can drive well, I just have to progress and be more careful. He was very calm with me, and understanding he explained everything to me very well and he answered all my questions. Every time I was waiting for the driving lesson, it was always a pleasant and peaceful atmosphere. Thank you very much Nick and the schools let's instruct. I really recommend Nick to every one, thanks a lot.
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 188 reviews