Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
I just passed my test with Clive Wright, he is an incredible teacher, i couldn't of done it without him. I recommend Clive for any nervous driver, he is really helped me stay calm. Thank you very much
Thank you 🙏🏻 Clive Wright on helping me pass my driving test today.
Zero driving faults too!!!
Such a good instructor I couldn’t have done it with out you.
Duane is a great instructor! His methods are easy to learn and he is patient and knowledgeable! I couldn’t of picked a better person to teach me, 100% recommend him!
I highly recommend Duane! He has given me so much confidence with driving! He is so patient and will always reassure you! Deffo recommend!
I would definitely recommend Kris to anyone who wants to learn and to pass the test. His methods and attitude are uncomparable. Thankyou very much Kris!
Magda is a very experienced instructor.
She's got pedagogical skills and a lot of patience for her pupils.
You'll become a confident driver by her side behind the wheel.
Just passed my test with Clive wright from let’s instruct I’m very pleased to say that from my past experience with Clive he’s the best, all instructions were clear and easy to understand and my driving experience was a success definitely going to ref him to all my friends.
I had a really lovely learning experience with instructor Julia Billingham. Always patient, kind and responsive. No lesson is really the same and she'll cater to what you want to focus on and what mood your are in! She never put any pressure on me and we went at pace suited to my abilities. She is highly recommended.
Peter hulatt is a amazing instructor, always on time and ready to help me learn. He was always helped me keep calm and try things again till I got them right. Would definitely recommend him to anyone
Great commonsense approach. Passed first time with instructor Naz in Northampton
The progression I made in last few months was amazing. My instructor Charlotte was always patient, cheering me on throughout, she taught me all i needed to know for me to pass and i cannot thank her enough for all her efforts.
Before I passed my theory, they were helpful with their online learning tool and more information on how to pass both theoretical and practical test.
Absolutely amazing instructor, so informative, doesn’t make you feel pressured and gives great instruction throughout lessons. Would highly recommend as Clives lessons are great value for money.He is one of the best instructors I have had so far.
Clive is a brilliant instructor. Very calm, patient and encouraging. Would recommend👍
Thank you to my instructor Wendy MacQuarrie she been so patient to teach me and so professional and she always help me at everything i needed and she explain things so easy even tho my english is not that good but she helped me alot thank you again wendy for everything definitely recommend you to my friends or family.
Thank you to my instructor verity, friendly, calm and patient, always there to advise when needed, totally recommend
I couldn’t of done it with out her
Julia is a great instructor really calm and helpful the format of the lessons is really effective with the lesson review booklets
Colin was an outstanding instructor, always patient, calm and friendly. I took a few refresher lessons with him having not driven in many years.
Thanks to Naz for instructing me especially his methods are easy and he is extremely patient. Especially when I made mistakes he helped me correcting my mistakes and perfecting them every lesson thanks to Naz I passed my test on my first test with only 3 minors.
Kris is very good at offering flexibility when it comes to lesson slots and also good at explaining key points that you could improve on.....
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 196 reviews