Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Passed today with only 1 minor thanks to Clive Wright great driving instructor will deffo recommend to others!!
I passed my test!!!because i haved the best instructor Clive Wright !!!with only 2 minors !!!! recommend 1000%!!!
I'm so happy with the results from my test. I couldn't have had a better instructer. Verity was patient and believing and never let me down. Definitely reccomend couldn't have done it without her.
I just have passed my driving test with Clive Wright with 2 minor faults. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. If I’ve had started with Clive from the beginning I would have saved so much money!!! :)
Let’s instruct was able to attend to my needs and help me develop as a driver. I have tried various companies but none had the resources as such and the driving instructor Pete was amazing at his teaching and was able to work with me to develop my weak areas and raise my confidence. I am very pleased with the service I received at let’s instruct.
I would recommend Lets Instruct to anyone. Amazing teaching. Enjoyable. And really easy to talk to Instructors.
I couldn’t recommend Let’s Instruct enough! My instructor, Verity, was patient and provided lessons the were enjoyable, great value for money and helpful in enabling me to pass my test first time. Thank you!
Charles was a great instructor - knowledgable, calm and patient. Lessons were good value for money and enjoyable. Since passing my Test I now have my own car and love the independence it gives me. I highly recommend both Charles and Lets Instruct!
Charles is a great instructor. Calm, knowledgeable and patient! He puts you at ease as well. Prices for the lessons are fair, and if you give plenty of notice for any cancellations then you don’t have to pay. I highly recommend both Charles as a great instructor and Let’s Instruct as a Driving School!
The service I received from lets instruct driving school I could not rate any better. So impressed
It was a very good experience. I passed first time and within 100 days of turning 17.
I just passed my test with Clive Wright, he is an incredible teacher, i couldn't of done it without him. I recommend Clive for any nervous driver, he is really helped me stay calm. Thank you very much
Thank you 🙏🏻 Clive Wright on helping me pass my driving test today.
Zero driving faults too!!!
Such a good instructor I couldn’t have done it with out you.
Duane is a great instructor! His methods are easy to learn and he is patient and knowledgeable! I couldn’t of picked a better person to teach me, 100% recommend him!
I highly recommend Duane! He has given me so much confidence with driving! He is so patient and will always reassure you! Deffo recommend!
I would definitely recommend Kris to anyone who wants to learn and to pass the test. His methods and attitude are uncomparable. Thankyou very much Kris!
Magda is a very experienced instructor.
She's got pedagogical skills and a lot of patience for her pupils.
You'll become a confident driver by her side behind the wheel.
Just passed my test with Clive wright from let’s instruct I’m very pleased to say that from my past experience with Clive he’s the best, all instructions were clear and easy to understand and my driving experience was a success definitely going to ref him to all my friends.
I had a really lovely learning experience with instructor Julia Billingham. Always patient, kind and responsive. No lesson is really the same and she'll cater to what you want to focus on and what mood your are in! She never put any pressure on me and we went at pace suited to my abilities. She is highly recommended.
Peter hulatt is a amazing instructor, always on time and ready to help me learn. He was always helped me keep calm and try things again till I got them right. Would definitely recommend him to anyone
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 188 reviews