Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Kris is always on time, keeps you up to date. He is calm and a good laugh too...
Peter Hulatt is a very good driving instructor and made me feel more confident with my driving. Thanks to Peter, I passed my driving test.
Kris makes you feel comfortable. Great to learn with and makes you the best at driving.
Highly recommended. Kris is very patient and encouraging. An excellent teacher.
Faz is caring, engaging and the most dedicated instructor, I have ever met.

Coming from several unreliable instructors, I lost hope in ever driving. She helped me, with my confidence and taught me to be safe on the road.

The let's instruct driving experience, with Faz, was exceptional and worthy. I would recommend Faz to anyone.
Naz and Paula are great instructors. They made every lesson a pleasure. They’re knowledge and patience are definitely something to have next to you when learning to drive. Thank you both for helping me pass my test and thank you Let’s Instruct!
Kris is the best instructor, relaxed and calm. Thanks a lot for everything...
Faz she is amazing instructer, without her hardwork I could not do this. Thank you Faz and Let's Instruct
Duane ensured the lessons were relaxed and enjoyable throughout. Any challenging manoeuvres were explained carefully to make sure it was easily understandable. I was enabled by Duane to get through everything required to pass the test and more to help me further after I passed my test. I highly recommend Duane as an instructor to get you through the test.
I couldn't be happier with my driving instructor Verity. She is so patient & understand.
I couldn't be happier . With my driving instructor Verity. So calm & supportive. .
Great lad and nice gentle man, though me everything I need to know and pass first time.😎 I recommend him %100 πŸ€—

Thanks Mr Clive Wright πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

Thanks Mr Clive Wright πŸ™πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½
Julia was brilliant, a very friendly and patient driving instructor. She made me feel at ease in the car and explained everything thoroughly. I would definitely recommend Julia and Let’s Instruct !
Julia was brilliant, a very friendly and patient driving instructor. She made me feel at ease in the car and explained everything throughly. I would definitely recommend Julia and Let’s Instruct!
Charlotte was amazing, she made me feel comfortable and explained everything so well, it made driving so much more enjoyable and I would highly recommend!
Fantastic customer service, because Peter was so brilliant all the way through my lessons the price was well worth paying
Peter was my instructor and he has helped me pass my test, I think that it took him a lot of patience because I can be hard to work with at times but he did an excellent job. Good value for money and always very punctual.
Kris is a very calm and patient instructor even when you make mistakes, which was great.
Charlotte was an amazing instructor, would recommend to anyone, made feel so at ease and friendly, was very thoughtful and understood on what I needed help on and was amazing, honestly couldn’t do it without her.
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 188 reviews