Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Charlotte was an amazing instructor, would recommend to anyone, made feel so at ease and friendly, was very thoughtful and understood on what I needed help on and was amazing, honestly couldn’t do it without her.
Very friendly, good price and no issues
Even if i’ve got some years of driving , Clive Wright not only prepared me to pass the test, but he taught me how to drive nice and safely in the UK. thank you Clive Wright and A Happy New Year!!!!
I would like to thank Clive Wright for being the best instructor ever. He is strict and straight to the point, where it led me to pass. Thank you for all your dedication. I will forever appreciate your dedication and skills. Many thanks!!!! Recomand cu încredere unul dintre cei mai buni instructori,te ajuta si te sustine,încurajează sa mergi inaite (chiar dacă engleză nu e super) .
I would like to thank Clive Wright for being the best instructor ever. He is strict and straight to the point, where it led me to pass. Thank you for all your dedication. I will forever appreciate your dedication and skills. Many thanks.
I learned with Julia who was very patient and encouraging. She not only explained how to do certain things but demonstrated herself which was very helpful. I would definitely recommend Julia and 'Let's Instruct' to anyone considering driving lessons.
I cannot thank Naz enough for helping to pass my test after I had very bad experiences with many different instructors from different companies. He is the best instructor ever and he is very patient. Thank you, Naz. Margy
Extremely grateful to Naz as I passed first time with him today. Took a lot of hard work on both our parts, so really grateful! Thank you, Naz. LB.
Peter is the best instructor, with great teaching methods that make it easy to learn.
Peter is the best instructor. I learnt a lot, Peter has excellent teaching methods which make it easy to learn.
I had Naz as an instructor, a wonderful and patient teacher. An all round excellent experience and I would definitely recommend Let’s Instruct and Naz too!
Reasonable price, instructor is very good and on time all the time
Naz was quality during my lessons. Easy to understand and straight to the point. He managed to transform my driving allowing me to pass first time, highly recommend, easy teaching points. Great instructor.
Kris was very good and informative. He was happy to explain things when needed. Helped me to pass first time!
Naz is a great driving instructor, I learnt fast and felt confident on my lessons. He made lessons calm and fun. Thank you!
Value for money lessons and Kris has a very calming attitude.
I’ve absolutely loved being taught by lets instruct I had Duane as my instructor and I must say he was incredible he was great at adapting to my ways of learning and was always positive! He made driving easy and fun ! Thank you
Amazing .. can’t thank Clive Wright enough after starting as a nervous driver never thinking I’d pass to getting through my test with NO minors and being confident. Thank you so much for everything !!!
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 5.00 based on 148 reviews