Leighton Fine Art Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Leighton Fine Art Ltd
"Thank you for your very good service"
"Always a pleasure to deal with the team at Leighton, and we have never been disappointed with the pieces that we have bought."
"Exact description Fast delivery"
"Top quality. Description, packing and service. 10/10"
"What an amazing service from the wonderful staff at Leighton Fine Art Ltd. Once I had decided on a piece of Art, it was only one week before it was shipped from the UK and hanging in my home in New Zealand. The packaging around the work was superb and it arrived without a scratch. It is really beautiful. Thank you so very much for such wonderful service."
"After purchasing 20-plus paintings from Leighton I have been completely satified with their service, descrptions, shipping, pricing and, most of all, their art. My home is adorned with beauty and elegance thanks to this fine firm! After 35 years of collecting art I'd be hard-pressed to buy art anywhere else!"
"always great service from Leighton but I wish they would use another courier firm, DHL are a nightmare to deal with"
"As a company they offer exceptional, professional & friendly service. The selection of art for sale has an edge on other sellers ; their collections are always compulsive viewing, with a truly interesting range of styles and artists. They clearly have an eye for quality!"
"I am very greatfull of great service and I hope doing some more business with you again."
"Wonderful lil painting, just needed cleaning but the genuine article. Delivery was fast and fair and the painting was securely wrapped."
"Everything perfect: good description and very safe packaging. Thierry"
"Very professional, easy transactions, quick dispatch and very good wrapping. Lovely choice of paintings. Bought many paintings from this buyer and hope to find more interesting ones in the future."
"Perfect transactions A+++"
"I live outside the UK and even with the distance Leighton Fine Art made the transaction easy, efficient, and excellent. I trust them and enjoy their diverse and sublime pieces of art. Thank you"
"a perfect seller with superb service and one of the best collections of art paintings"
"you are precise and the package was well wrapped and the delivery was punctual."
"j'ai essayé d'acheter récemment un tableau signé COROT. J'ai été à deux reprises battu par une dernière enchère supérieure à la mienne. PourQUOI AVOIR MIS CE TABLEAU DEUX FOIS EN VENTE ,? J'aurais souhaité que si le premier acheteur se désiste, vous me proposiez ce tableau.... question: quelle est la probabilité que le tableau soit de COROT ? merci de me répondre"
"Fast shipping, excellent packing, beautiful piece, ad described and photographed."
"Very quick delivery and well packed painting. At present just authenticating the painting (as I do with all paintings) by Samuel Prout by a Sotheby's expert I know."
"I was delighted to receive my purchased painting in excellent condition. It was very well-wrapped and well-packaged and arrived when predicted. I am exceedingly happy to buy again from this seller."
Leighton Fine Art Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 51 reviews