Leighton Fine Art Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leighton Fine Art Ltd
Read Leighton Fine Art Ltd Reviews
Great seller! Beautiful painting, super fast shipping, professionally packed.
Clear information about the artwork. Good quality and informative photos. Very professional packing and shipping. Maybe that's why the shipping cost is high. Good luck.
Purchased a painting by an artist that I collect via a popular on-line auction site. Firstly I was delighted with the price I paid, as I considered it to be substantially less than I would have paid at a conventional auction, and in addition no buyers premium of 22% plus VAT! Secondly, the packaging was faultless and the delivery very swift. I cannot recommend highly enough and I intend to buy from Leighton Fine Art Ltd again in the future.
very fast and safe shipment; perfect transaction in every case; very reliable seller!
Super service, une très bonne communication. Je recommande fortement
Bravo!!! Thanks!!!
The best people to deal with in art .Very cooperative and helpful and is there anyone selling artworks with more knowledge you can rely on ? -i doubt it.
Very efficient and professional transaction with Leighton Fine Art Ltd.
Absolutely delighted that we used this company to purchase a beautiful painting and I highly recommend them. The support , advice and communication were first class and the painting is truly exceptional. Buying art is a minefield but I'll be buying future paintings from Leighton fine Art as we restore our cottage. Thank you again, Michael
parfait et rapide
Hi. Beautiful painting, wonderful service as always, please advise when similar paintings are being sold. Many thanks. Michael Berry
Excellent seller ! Great service and fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Excellent experience with Leighton. I purchased a painting on a Sunday, and received it (in Kansas) on Tuesday. Great service!
Excellent auction house. Highly recommended
I have worked with this seller on at least a couple of occasions and have had wonderful experiences with them. Excellent communication, rapid turn around and delivery, and everything completely as described. Can't recommend them highly enough
Lovely Pictures. Thanks for the work. Very good quality. Regards, Alex.
They seem to be proper people to deal with. Our item was as described and very well packed. Would buy from them again.
Brilliant Art work. Very well packaged and reasonably priced. Would definitely buy from again!
Beautiful old painting arrived safely! Very happy with my purchase, fast & easy transaction, friendly seller. Pleasure to deal with. A+++ Thank you.๐Ÿ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚
Très content, merci