Leighton Fine Art Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Leighton Fine Art Ltd
Bruce Sondern
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful lil painting, just needed cleaning but the genuine article. Delivery was fast and fair and the painting was securely wrapped."
Th Canteri
Verified Buyer
"Everything perfect: good description and very safe packaging. Thierry"
Monica Stivala
Verified Buyer
"Very professional, easy transactions, quick dispatch and very good wrapping. Lovely choice of paintings. Bought many paintings from this buyer and hope to find more interesting ones in the future."
Jean Phelizon
"Perfect transactions A+++"
Eileen Banet
Verified Buyer
"I live outside the UK and even with the distance Leighton Fine Art made the transaction easy, efficient, and excellent. I trust them and enjoy their diverse and sublime pieces of art. Thank you"
DORON AZOURI
Verified Buyer
"a perfect seller with superb service and one of the best collections of art paintings"
Maurizio Sesini
Verified Buyer
"you are precise and the package was well wrapped and the delivery was punctual."
JEANNOT WEYGAND
Verified Buyer
"j'ai essayé d'acheter récemment un tableau signé COROT. J'ai été à deux reprises battu par une dernière enchère supérieure à la mienne. PourQUOI AVOIR MIS CE TABLEAU DEUX FOIS EN VENTE ,? J'aurais souhaité que si le premier acheteur se désiste, vous me proposiez ce tableau.... question: quelle est la probabilité que le tableau soit de COROT ? merci de me répondre"
Kathi Jones
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping, excellent packing, beautiful piece, ad described and photographed."
"Very quick delivery and well packed painting. At present just authenticating the painting (as I do with all paintings) by Samuel Prout by a Sotheby's expert I know."
Mary E Jackson
Verified Buyer
"I was delighted to receive my purchased painting in excellent condition. It was very well-wrapped and well-packaged and arrived when predicted. I am exceedingly happy to buy again from this seller."
Vaidas Silickas
Verified Buyer
"More than happy, thanks!"
Stephanie DeBrita
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased three paintings from Leighton Fine Arts and have been pleased with them all. They are packed incredibly well and shipped very, very quickly. It took only two days to get the paintings from the UK to the USA! I will buy from them again!!"
"I have purchased three paintings from Leighton and have been absolutely thrilled with them. Leighton has been prompt and very professional, and the paintings are exquisite."
"All good from A to Z"
Hans Hulsenbeck
"Alles Bestens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Painting is excellent. Delivery was very fast (not faster possible). Packing of the painting was very good. I certainly would like to buy more paintings from Leighton Fine Art Ltd."
Andy Brown
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful painting, hand collected from Nick the owner and he gave me a great insight into the artist and provenance. Very happy with the overall experience from leighton fine art 5 stars"
Bill Tipping
Verified Buyer
"Did exactly as promised and described"
PaketStopGo
Verified Buyer
"Best Quality, best shipping and very fast"
Leighton Fine Art Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 42 reviews