Leighton Fine Art Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leighton Fine Art Ltd
Read Leighton Fine Art Ltd Reviews
The drawing was nice and it shipped well. I asked for provenance and was not given an acceptable answer, only that it was from a collector...
Fantastic packaging, affordable prices, quick to proceed delivery. plenty of choices.
Excellent auction house. Highly recommended
A superb work by the celebrated artist Jean Joseph Weerts for a mere £720 -Am I dreaming ? .... NO IT'S TRUE !!. Leighton Fine Arts, you are amazing.
Great service and great products, as usual.
Very helpful and efficient. A pleasure to buy from Leighton Fine Art.
Absolutely LOVE the painting & at a fair price!
The water color painting we purchased arrived here in the USA very quickly as stated. The painting was packaged extremely well and arrived without an issue. Thank you!
I purchased a painting from Leighton Fine Art online, sight unseen. The images and accurate description describing the work were most helpful. Their communication with me was also appropriate and most effective. The painting was carefully packed, and arrived at my home in the U.S. just 2 days following my payment.
Painting of extraordinary quality has been delivered to Germany within 62 hours; best service ever!
qualité des oeuvres proposées à la vente, qualité du service, tout est totalement satisfaisant.
Good descriptions, quick shipping, and excellent packing
Very happy with my recent painting purchase .
Also very professional and careful transatlantic shipping .
Excellent all around in every aspect! From winning bid to delivery.
One of the highlights of my week is to find what new paintings you are offering at auction.
When I am lucky enough to win one, I am always very happy with the speed and efficiency
that brings that painting to me in the USA.
Thanks for being so professional and for bringing so many great choices every week.
Extremely quick delivery, and safely packed art!
Leighton Fine Art Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 89 reviews