Leighton Fine Art Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Leighton Fine Art Ltd
Read Leighton Fine Art Ltd Reviews
Leighton Fine Arts has an amazing collection of beautiful artwork. Not only do they have an eye for artwork, but also an uncanny knack for finding the rare and unusual. How they are able to procure so many wonderful works from private collections across Europe is nothing short of miraculous. In my purchases with Leighton I have always been cordially received and happy with my purchases. They are amiable, forthright and always intent on pleasing the customer. I recommend Leighton without reservation as an art dealer you can trust and whose guidance in purchases is valued.

Melanie, New Orleans, Louisiana
Leighton Fine Art is a remarkable establishment in every respect , there is no equivalent from my point of view in the field of online sales.
Because of its seriousness and the innumerable quality of the works on offer , I consider this Gallery to be the best in its field at the moment.
My recent experience with this house is very satisfying !
Thanks to Rob and all his team for the great seriousness and the enormous work done , the quality of the works on offer as well as the good presentation and the very beautiful photos that accompany.
I wish a lot of happiness and continuity to Leighton Fine Art and its teams and leaders and always as successful.
To the pleasure , thank you and congratulations !

Vincent Marignane
Purchase lovely painting
Very helpful seller
A fantastic company to buy from everything is as described, very well packaged and sent out very quickly.
Great seller! Beautiful painting, super fast shipping, professionally packed.
Clear information about the artwork. Good quality and informative photos.
Very professional packing and shipping. Maybe that's why the shipping cost is high. Good luck.
Purchased a painting by an artist that I collect via a popular on-line auction site. Firstly I was delighted with the price I paid, as I considered it to be substantially less than I would have paid at a conventional auction, and in addition no buyers premium of 22% plus VAT! Secondly, the packaging was faultless and the delivery very swift. I cannot recommend highly enough and I intend to buy from Leighton Fine Art Ltd again in the future.
very fast and safe shipment; perfect transaction in every case; very reliable seller!
Super service, une très bonne communication. Je recommande fortement
Bravo!!! Thanks!!!
The best people to deal with in art .Very cooperative and helpful and is there anyone selling artworks with more knowledge you can rely on ? -i doubt it.
Very efficient and professional transaction with Leighton Fine Art Ltd.
Absolutely delighted that we used this company to purchase a beautiful painting and I highly recommend them. The support , advice and communication were first class and the painting is truly exceptional. Buying art is a minefield but I'll be buying future paintings from Leighton fine Art as we restore our cottage.
Michael
parfait et rapide
Hi. Beautiful painting, wonderful service as always, please advise when similar paintings are being sold. Many thanks. Michael Berry
Excellent seller ! Great service and fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Excellent experience with Leighton. I purchased a painting on a Sunday, and received it (in Kansas) on Tuesday. Great service!
Excellent auction house. Highly recommended
I have worked with this seller on at least a couple of occasions and have had wonderful experiences with them. Excellent communication, rapid turn around and delivery, and everything completely as described. Can't recommend them highly enough
Lovely Pictures. Thanks for the work. Very good quality.
Regards, Alex.