Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ledlenser-store.co.uk

About Ledlenser-store.co.uk: The UK's largest range of Led Lenser torches, head torches & accessories. Call now for any service queries on 0844 5678 365 9-5pm.

Tell us how Ledlenser-store.co.uk made you happy

Jakub Pojda
"Professional and fast!!! Thanks"
LIK KEONG LOK
"Good service and item fast delivery"
Christopher Harris
"Great service, the torch is amazing, only small complaint is that all of the instructions for registering the product lead to the USA website and there is no explanation on how to register a UK product"
"Had 2 problems with LEDLenser torches. On one torch the interior battery holder had broken. On 2nd torch the sealing "O" had split. Both items replaced with no quible. Replacement items received within 2 days. Excellent service/"
"Well-organised site and prompt delivery."
"Excellent service. Great products and very good quality."
"Torch arrived quickly. Not used it yet but previous torch has been excellent."
"Very fast delivery, torch is exactly as you’d expect from LED Lenser. I will definitely order from here again"
"Always so very helpful and the lights are of the highest quality. Highly recommended"
"A smooth purchasing process, well packaged item and fast delivery"
"great products, service including after support"
"Item ordered with no difficulties and delivered very quickly. Excellent service, will definitely buy again."
"Easy to deal with. Quick delivery. Highly recommended"
"Nice storefront, no need to create an account at checkout, plenty of payment options and nice quick shipping."
"I had a Ledlenser torch that ceased to work and Ledlenser Customer support sent me spare part that corrected the problem and gave me the opportunity to purchase another torch direct from them, which I did. Fantastic Customer Service and a really excellent product. Well done!"
"I purchased the Ledlenser NE06R head torch. Having had three runs with the head torch, I am impressed. I have not had to use the brightest setting as the middle setting is easily bright enough to give great illumination. The fitting around the head is comfortable and easily adjustable. I haven't used the chest strap yet. Great product."
"Fast shipping, amazing products, easy process. I will order again :)"
"Professional and fast!!! Thanks"
"Excellent service & great mini Lenser torch free gift - Torch arrived quickly (by Royal Mail) which you'd kindly verified when I phoned; we get problems with some courier companies in our rural area. I'm very happy with the LED Lenser T7M which replaces my lost original version. It's an excellent torch that could only be improved by a replacement drop in Li battery pack (n.b. I've got a T7R which is great but a bit too big & clunky)."
"I have used LEDLenser torches for a few years now and currently have three which I rely on for work purposes. I ordered some new rechargable batteries which were delivered within the time window I was expecting and were securely packaged and original. Service has been faltless and I am very pleased with the items I received. I will certainly use this store again"
"Excellent customer service as always 5*"
"Good service and item fast delivery"
"Exactly as advertised, quick delivery and absolutely deLIGHTed with it. 😀"
Ledlenser-store.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 649 reviews