Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ledlenser-store.co.uk

About Ledlenser-store.co.uk: The UK's largest range of Led Lenser torches, head torches & accessories. Call now for any service queries on 0844 5678 365 9-5pm.

How would you rate Ledlenser-store.co.uk ?

"The torch is nice and bright, it feels strong aswell and I would highly recommend this site."
"H14R.2 and iXEO19R are great product, I feeling very good about this product. This company also provides good and excellent service, fast delivery, fast reply for inquiries, and good price given. Thank you for your service."
"Great products and outstanding customer service."
"The most helpful and professional I’ve ever dealt with. Top quality parts and as for customer service nothing is a problem. They got me a part which is not replaceable taken from second hand unit and send free of charge in no time to keep mine going. I work as motor engineer and use my head torch every day for couple of hours. I wouldn’t go with any other brand now. Vic."
"Very easy to move through the website. Easy order options including the engraving service. Prompt dispatch and delivery"
"Very happy with the device, everything ordered arrived on time"
"Torch arrived very quickly after ordering. Packaged perfectly and item exactly as described. Could not ask for more, would highly recommend and will definitely use again."
"Excellent service !"
"Superfast delivery and item as described. I haven't had it long enough to know if there are any issues but all is excellent so far. Thank you."
"Wonderful, good quailty, MT10 torch, expensive but worth the money if you want a high powered, hand held floodlight-come-spotlight. This one's off to Kenya for my wife's family to spot the wildlife and deter the poachers and cattle rustlers so I'll definitely be getting another one. Service and delivery are also first class."
"Led lenser give me a great light and so bright"
"Sent wrong part as wouldn’t fit my model.....free to return no fuss refund...will use again"
"Brought my old led lensor torch back to life with this new strap"
"Easy to use. Good service and great product."
"Easy to use, got what I wanted with minimum of fuss"
"replaced a 2 year old torch when the batteries leaked. excellent customer service, really very good torches!"
"Great products and easy to use store!!"
"Easy to use the website for information and purchase. Kept informed of process and delivery details. Fast delivery and an incredible product. We'll done"
"I had a faulty MH10 head torch, they replaced it with a new one within a few days."
"Website purchase was smooth and swift."
Ledlenser-store.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 482 reviews