Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ledlenser-store.co.uk
Read Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

About Ledlenser-store.co.uk:

The UK's largest range of Led Lenser torches, head torches & accessories. Call now for any service queries on 0844 5678 365 9-5pm.

Tell us how Ledlenser-store.co.uk made you happy
Awesome flashlight!

Incredibly powerful beam from such a small flashlight.

Well pleased with purchase.
Website is easy to use, the two people who helped me over the phone were knowledgeable.
With emails letting me know when my order would be arriving, I was kept informed.
Will be ordering from them again.
Excellent product.
Excellent .
I wanted just the magnetic charger end for my torch which had broken, for the second time.But ended up having to buy the complete charger for nearly £30.I was told the part I needed was not available, but I had managed to buy it only a few months ago previous for £12.99?.My charger was fine, I did not need the whole thing.I then asked the young man about LED lenser head torches, as I wanted to upgrade my current one, he said leave it with me and I will email you all the information over regarding head torches, and specifications.Nothing was sent over to me only the receipt for the charger purchased.I did get the charger next day but I did pay for a next day service, as I needed the charger quickly.I felt that the young man dealing with my requests, did not know much about the products he was selling at all and was very disappointed, with the service!.
I would highly recommend NOT to buy this case if you have the H7R.2. Its far to small and feel I have been miss sold by LED LENSER.

After a number of attempts I managed to get it to fit by practically screwing it up which when you spend that amount on a good quality head torch you shouldn’t have too.

Think the design team need to go back to the drawing board.
I thank the people who have shown the utmost professional conduct.
And the delivery date was as thy said. Had great help in my return. Through wrong doing of my own.
Many thanks Ron killick.
Just waiting now for my new product to arrive
I am a professional electrician, my company www.chase-electrical.com buys professional tools and equipment for everyday use , Ledlenser are always used and always reliable . A must for any electricians daily toolbox 10/10
Ledlenser-store.co.uk 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Ordering on-line, the LedLenser website (probably my fault) did not allow me to send a P7 to an address different from my payment address. The helpline sorted this out instantly. Thank you.
Very quality product and quick delivery;)
Excellent service and the P7 torch is outstanding, bright beyond belief, easily focussed from spot to flood, robust and very light. Highly recommended, store and torch!
I am on my third head torch now. the torch it self is excellent. however where the USB cable plugs in is a weak point , this is where both of mine failed.
As an electrician who uses the headtorch daily for approx 4-5 hrs , it is far superior to any other i have owned.When i returned the headtorch, I found that they had completely changed the design of the USB lead and socket on the head torch .One word sums it up "Excellent" Well worth the five stars.

D A Langley
fantastic torches and very powerfull
Husband very happy with head torch, he has had the same one before so knew what to expect --- the best.
Cannot fault. Quick and easy to order. Plenty of choice. Item ordered just what I needed - nice and bright, easy to use.
Great product very fast delivery..
Could not fault ledlenser item wrapped well . communication Good With prompt transportation.
Problem lies with Royal Mail parcel .
Only the second time used and they sent parcel on tour of depots both times to arrive very late by as much as one week
Good product. Arrived promptly. Working well
Amazing fast delivery, 100% would recommend.
Good service