Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ledlenser-store.co.uk
Read Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

About Ledlenser-store.co.uk:

The UK's largest range of Led Lenser torches, head torches & accessories. Call now for any service queries on 0844 5678 365 9-5pm.

Tell us how Ledlenser-store.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ledlenser-store.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd March 2019
lee hart
Ledlenser-store.co.uk 4 star review on 12th October 2018
Ben Torkington
Easy to order. Speedy delivery
Easy to find products. Delivery times are excellent.
Super very happy with product
Prompt delivery of ordered items and prompt reply to engraving query
Always top quality goods, excellent product
Quick service, great well designed & made products
This was to replace a broken head torch. Really pleased. It does what it is meant to do. Happy customer
I am very happy that I purchased LEDLENSER. very fast shipping good quality flashlight
My new key ring torch is amazing for the size it has great light output.
This torch has apparently been designed specifically for running. I have had 4 LED Lenser products prior to this and very happy. However, the light distribution on this Ledlenser® NEO4 Head Torch is way too wide and needs to be more focused. The write up mentions the light beam has been designed to avoid dazzling on coming drivers, which makes no sense to me after using as the light is so wide it would catch everything and anything on coming. Also do not see the point of such a wide beam from the runners point of view. Cant return product due to Covid-19 situation. I have been loyal to this brand but may look else where in future.
Great headlamp powerful
Great store and speedy service. Ordered a replacement Headband for my R14 head torch which I have owned for a few years not. The only thing that would have made the experience even better would have been addition of simple instruction guide to refit the new headband. By looking at images of the torch online we managed to work it out. My old head band was unrecognisable making it hard to follow. Overall I was extremely pleased I was able to even get this part as the torch was discontinued and updated with the R14.2. I was lucky the part fitted the older model.
Great quality product and good offer on at the time of purchase. Delivery was fairly quick but would have preferred to be able to track the parcel when you can with other companies for same money. Minor concern for an otherwise sterling service, thank you.
Fantastic product even better service amazing how quick my item was despatched..next morning including engraving..cannot recommend highly enough..have done to many colleagues in the met police..many thanks
Great service, quick and easy to work with
I ordered a car charger suitable to use with my Xeo 19r head torch. The main issue was that the plug moulding on the DC plug was too large to fit in the charging socket on the battery pack. The cigarette lighter end feels quite cheap and is a poor fit (the shaft is quite narrow) and slops about a lot in the 12v charging socket on my van.

I had to file the moulding on the DC connector to get it to fit. Not what I expect from something that was so expensive and supplied from a reputable brand.
Really pleased with the service and quality of the products.
Excellent service
I received my order on time..but my x21r.2 battery is not charging the red light is blinking only not steady light ..need help.ty
Torch is good product