Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ledlenser-store.co.uk

About Ledlenser-store.co.uk: The UK's largest range of Led Lenser torches, head torches & accessories. Call now for any service queries on 0844 5678 365 9-5pm.

How would you rate Ledlenser-store.co.uk ?

Peter Musgrove
Verified Buyer
"I had a faulty MH10 head torch, they replaced it with a new one within a few days."
Mick Notley
Verified Buyer
"Website purchase was smooth and swift."
"The product I purchased is of excellent quality. Web site is clear and manageable even for a person of 80 plus. Delivery came a day earlier than expected. Exactly what you expect from a Professional Company."
Thomas Jones
Verified Buyer
"The torch was in stock and arrived very promptly. I have bought several Led Lensers over the years and have always found them to be of higher quality than other brands. I mainly use my torches for cave photography to which these are great because of the waterproof seals to the battery and focus mechanism. If I want a rugged torch with decent battery life then I'd look no further than Led Lenser."
JOSEPH HENSHAW
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with one minor issue dealt with quickly and courteously..."
Derrick Nicoll
Verified Buyer
"I live in South Africa and was on a business trip to London. I ordered my goods on the Saturday. Monday was a bank holiday. I asked for the goods to be delivered to me before the Friday as I was departing London on Friday night. The goods arrived at midday Wednesday in good time for me. Excellent service!"
"package delivered on time and it what i order"
"Purchased a counterfeit off an ebay seller but LEDLenser store were quick in helping identify and offering help."
Kevin Lyda
Verified Buyer
"Handled a custom order quickly and with no fuss."
"Great products....fast service!!"
"A perfect good quality personalised torch, very bright for its size, thank you."
Claire Harrison
Verified Buyer
"This torch is super bright far beyond my expectations, quality appears to be excellent and came excellently packaged. Overall very pleased with my purchase would highly recommend this torch."
"Quick delivery"
James Campbell
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic equipment and fast delivery."
"Bought a second high powered torch which is very powerful and extremely well built. The 5 year guarantee is excellent. They replaced a part on another torch I bought about 3 years ago. It stopped working after I dropped it (I'd dropped it loads and it's so sturdy that it usually withstood the knocks) from a roof and they replaced the end piece with no quibble and it fixed the problem. Other torches' boasts about lumens is often ridiculous. 1,000 lumens this and 2,000 lumens that. LED lenser torches are what they say they are. Extremely bright and very well made."
Hassan Saeed Siddiqui
Verified Buyer
"Its a nice store - but would be helpful if we can have a comparison page ! Apart from that MT10 is a beautiful flashlight its bright ; light and does the job ! I am an Aircraft Mechanic and will be using it for my work !"
"Excellent service. Fast delivery. Great product at competitive price."
"I bought a LED Lenser PR3 focussing torch. It arrived on time in perfect condition. The torch is very bright and maintains even illumination as wade beam or spot. I use it as a front light bike for my bike. It fits in the elastic side pocket of my Leatherman Charge pouch [I removed the lanyard loop to make it slide in easily]"
J M Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Great service and product, very happy"
Stuart Cooper
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a replacement battery, and lo and behold, delivered the very next day."
Ledlenser-store.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 464 reviews