Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ledlenser-store.co.uk
Read Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

About Ledlenser-store.co.uk:

The UK's largest range of Led Lenser torches, head torches & accessories. Call now for any service queries on 0844 5678 365 9-5pm.

Tell us how Ledlenser-store.co.uk made you happy
Top class products
Great torches and very good service.
These led torchers are great for under ground ww2 tunnels & shelters .
The darkest places are lit up with a LEDLENSER Torch.
Clive knott Kent.
A very quick delivery of the item. Thank you
Really pleased with the item ordered and very impressed with the prompt delivery.
I had my previous torches for 20 years plus and have been impressed with them. But somthing has to wear out and it was the switch hence the replacement.
I would recommend the products as they are well made. Just make sure no one else gets there hands on it, you may not get it back.
Absolutely delighted with quality and brightness. Well built. Essential to have through the winter months. Excellent product.
test review
Great product. Excellent service.
Great product delivered when promised.
A good seller
Quick service would recommend
Quick easy transaction,quick delivery and quality product
I am very impressed that even though I had my light several years, when it needed repair I have been sent a replacement. I own a few of their lights and will continue to always look to ledlenser first whenever I need a torch.
Quick delivery, item well packaged, perfect replacement for my 7.2.
Great product good price prompt delivery. What more do you need.
Brilliant service from Ledlenser store,
MH10 head torch some bit of kit,
Hence reason for giving it 5 stars,
Ned.
Ledlenser-store.co.uk 5 star review on 5th March 2021
The service I received from Outdoor 365 when purchasing my Ledlenser torch was excellent. Service was very prompt and the product came well packaged. Everything that I was expecting came and worked.
The only thing that I could criticise the product on was instructions on how to use it. They are not clear and really need some work on them to make them more understandable. I consider myself reasonably savvy with technology but I have to admit I struggled with them. Having paid well over £100 for this torch I would have expected better. The torch itself is amazing and the first rechargeable one from the Ledlenser range that I have had. Light output is amazing and focus through to flood is smooth. There are various output levels that can be used and the 1400 short boost just makes daylight look an idiot! I am impressed with what is included in the package and would recommend the torch to anyone looking for a Ledlenser torch with a reasonably high output at a sensible price. If only the instructions could be made more understandable it would have been the complete package and had five stars from myself.
Previously left a poor review but it appears this was due to miscommunication. The company have proactively been in touch and resolved the issue. I therefore amend my review.
Our son bought us one several years ago and you just cannot beat them. I have just bought the larger one and of course not disappointed. Brilliant. We live in a rural area and a good reliable torch is a must
bought head torch from them. Had a problem with a free gift which they sorted very well and with an instant e mail response. very good customer service.
Ledlenser-store.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 945 reviews