Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ledlenser-store.co.uk

About Ledlenser-store.co.uk: The UK's largest range of Led Lenser torches, head torches & accessories. Call now for any service queries on 0844 5678 365 9-5pm.

How would you rate Ledlenser-store.co.uk?

"I bought a LED Lenser PR3 focussing torch. It arrived on time in perfect condition. The torch is very bright and maintains even illumination as wade beam or spot. I use it as a front light bike for my bike. It fits in the elastic side pocket of my Leatherman Charge pouch [I removed the lanyard loop to make it slide in easily]"
J M Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Great service and product, very happy"
Stuart Cooper
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a replacement battery, and lo and behold, delivered the very next day."
"Great product. Great service"
Catherine Collison
Verified Buyer
"Superb, high quality torch delivered in time. Thank you."
"I do live in USA and ordered 4 headlamps online. I am was very happy with the products I received from the store in UK. Thumbs up πŸ‘ Thank you. You guys Rock πŸ˜€"
John Butler
Verified Buyer
"Great service and very fast delivery"
MICHAEL KELLY
Verified Buyer
"Great head torch, don't know how i ever done without it. Great for a Mechanic."
"I've always known that LedLenser products where of excellent quality & extremely tough, but my experience this time round has enforced this with above excellent service and now with personalised engraving a unique product. Thank you RH"
"I'm using this Ledlenser headlamp for setup and take down of my telescope under dark skies. The ability to have maximum brightness down to low illumination is a must. I've added the red filter to preserve my night vision. The combination works beautifully! A bit pricey but worth every penny. Highly recommended if want serious illumination with maximum flexibility."
Gary Aldhouse
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service and communication. Fast delivery. Many thanks"
Walter J Wharton
Verified Buyer
"I have a number of Ledco’s products and they never fail to provide excellent service along with excellent customer service"
Bruce Joubert
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price. Next day delivery. Easy website to use."
Ron Blundell
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a torch on 04/03/2018. It arrived on 13/03/2018 and was defective. The service improved after that when I phoned and was sent a returns label instantly. I returned the torch for a replacement the same day. Let's see how long it takes for the replacement to arrive!"
Paul R Turner
Verified Buyer
"I have had several head torches varying from good to down right useles! I then decided to do some research and ended up with the LedLenser H14R.2 it is not cheap but it was is well worth it, well made and good features. With hind sight it would have been cheaper to have bought the LedLenser in the first place instead of several poor quality ones. I bought direct from the LedLenser store because I was not convinced that ones on other sites were the latest models, serve was very prompt and good."
"Straight forward purchase with fast delivery"
Yvonne Turfus
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous, quick service and easy ordering process. Having the option to have item personalised was an added bonus. Partner absolutely over the moon with his Ledlenser Police TT torch, bike mounting bracket and personalised with his name - superb for walking/cycling with the dogs in the country area we live. Thank you so much for fabulous present."
Chris Purves
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery to replace a lost T7."
Rhett Butler
Verified Buyer
"I ordered they delivered. Happy with my purchase in the main, just a bit disappointed in the rather feeble red rear light on my head torch, not really going to cut it as a rear light running at night on dark lanes as hoped for. Packaging and other bits and bobs first class very impressed."
Ranald Caldwell
Verified Buyer
"Great choice and a very speedy order and receipt process"
Ledlenser-store.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 444 reviews