Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ledlenser-store.co.uk

About Ledlenser-store.co.uk: The UK's largest range of Led Lenser torches, head torches & accessories. Call now for any service queries on 0844 5678 365 9-5pm.

How would you rate Ledlenser-store.co.uk ?

"Bought as a Christmas present for my son.delivery on time package was very good so I couldn't open it to have a peek sure he will be happy."
"Quick delivery of genuine product, as previously had online fake."
"Order process smooth and painless. Products arrived as per delivery requirements. Both head and standard torch were already partially charged and ready to use straight out of the box."
"Extremely efficient and fast service, thank you. The only improvement would have been a cheaper/slower delivery option."
"Prompt service, item arrived as promised"
"Ledlenser are leading lights for torches. Their products are illuminating."
"Extremely happy with the product received."
"A good and fast service, with not a problem with the product"
"The website is difficult to use and not as intuitive as it should be. Other than that everything was great."
"The Ledlenser p7R, a performance torch indeed.Firstly the packaging is excellent and very lush. The torch itself it extremely tough but not too heavy but still a nice quality weight to it.The build quality really is excellent, nice work done to the body and everything is flush. My only complaint would be the positioning of the button, I prefer it to the towards the head. Now onto the beam. This can be used as Low Medium or High setting and you can program it to automatically start on high everyone you switch on and if you wish to go through the settings simply press the button half way to choose which lumen setting you wish. It is very simple to use and does its job very well. You can use the focus system to go from a wide flood to a concentrated beam which projects considerably far for this little handheld, light torch. Overall I would say this torch is ideal for someone who walks at night or for security/emergency service personnel. I have 4 stars due to the button placement which is a minor problem for me. It really is excellent German engineering and well worth the price tag. Not to mention 7 years warranty! Don't hesitate to buy. Quality"
"Great value for high quality goods. Just bought a new head torch, delivered as promised and a great asset these dark mornings and nights taking the dog out"
"Quality products endorsed by a comprehensive 7 year warranty. The proof of the pudding will come should I ever need to submit a claim!"
"I wasn't shopping I have just purchased an LED Lensor head torch which I used for a 50 mile hike overnight which I was very pleased with and I am trying to register it for warranty and find the website not very self explanatory."
"Fast efficient service through to delivery. It would be great if all online retailers were so good."
"Excellent product and service would recommend very highly"
"Always been a great fan of LED Lenser and have owned several products. Bought a replacement for my trusty H5 but was disappointed to discover the latest model doesn't have the ability to vary the brightness via a switch on the battery cover as the previous model. The red rear light might be a bit of an upgrade but not at the expense of being able to vary the brightness. Most disappointed"
"excellent service and product, would certainly recommend them."
"I bought my Led Lenser P7 torch to replace a counterfeit one bought on Ebay which developed a fault. The fault was easily fixed and now I have two torches, albeit one is counterfeit. Would recommend Ledlenser store but ebay caveat emptor."
"Amazing head-torch. I used it for the first time for the UTMB. I had bought a spare battery which I swapped for the second night. Super-powerful beam and floodlights very well, which means not only better vision, but you don't get that tunnel vision effect you get with other head-torches. The light itself is much more white than other head-torches, which helps stave off tiredness. I feared it might be too heavy, but it was lighter than my Ptzl and far superior light."
"Fantastic products, quick and easy buying process. Thanks!"
Ledlenser-store.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 518 reviews