Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ledlenser-store.co.uk
Read Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

About Ledlenser-store.co.uk:

The UK's largest range of Led Lenser torches, head torches & accessories. Call now for any service queries on 0844 5678 365 9-5pm.

Tell us how Ledlenser-store.co.uk made you happy
Ledlenser...Top quality manufacture from Solingen in Germany...no finer torch of this size in the world ! ..and with the personal touch and rapid delivery from the UK you need to make Ledlenser your next purchase. Highly recommended and will be buying again!
Great service and quality product
Very quick and efficient service, have used this store several times over the years. Very helpful.
Very pleased with my purchase exactly as described fast delivery would recommend this company if you require a high- quality torch
Bought from this company before, excellent service will highly recommend
What can I say , I’ve been using these torches for years and they never disappoint me ,never let me down or break
Very good light perfect for keep in your vehicle
The products are superior and customer service is very good but I have to mark them down slightly as I never received the tracking information and the parcel sat at the collection point for several days. A shame, although customer service resolved in minutes.
Wouldn’t look for might illumination anywhere else. Great products. Do what they say on the tin.
Informative, easy to use website. Fast despatch and well packaged delivery. Excellent service.
Already having a p7r torch for a few years unfortunately it developed a fault, so had to purchase a replacement and the ledlenser store came up 1st on my internet search, found a replacement product at a good price and with 7 years warranty so placed order, kept informed via email on dispatch and delivery time 1st class service (if I need another I’ll be using again)
Brilliant company. After sales 👍👍👍👍👍
Dealing with LED Lensor to purchase my torch was an easy enough process however the first torch i ordered was shown as in stock and then i just didnt receive any communications or a torch. Turned out it was out of stock so i asked what was in stock of a similar spec. I was told nothing basically so asked for a refund. That evening i went on their website and ordered a very similar spec torch for similar price and it turned up a few days later. Torch is great once you figure out how to use it (its not that simple!) but initial service i received should have been better if i am honest so left me a little dissapointed.
Head torch came very quickly, it is the second Ledlenser head torch I have bought. This one was for my husband's birthday as he keeps borrowing mine!
Superb products, and customer service. I’ve had 3 torches from here, and recenty an additional lithium pack. All been delivered next working day. Contents and packaging, have been second ton none. Many thanks!
Perfect deal
LED Lenser P7.2 is an excellent torch but as with a previous torch I have owned, the plastic battery holder has fallen apart. Compared to the torch build this part is flimsy and weak.
Quick response, fast international delivery!
Great products excellent quality whatever you choose you will not regret it, my head torch I could not live with out.
Ledlenser-store.co.uk is rated 4.77 based on 1,021 reviews