Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ledlenser-store.co.uk

About Ledlenser-store.co.uk: The UK's largest range of Led Lenser torches, head torches & accessories. Call now for any service queries on 0844 5678 365 9-5pm.

How would you rate Ledlenser-store.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

David Talbot
Verified Buyer
"Quick service, torch supplied as ordered, no problems, just what a customer wants."
"great product just what i wanted"
"Quick delivery, well packaged and the torch is exactly as described in the advert."
"Excellent and prompts service"
Shaun Preston
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the LedLenser SEO rechargeable battery for my head torch as a back-up on longer night runs. Great bit of kit. Thank you."
Chris Martyn
Verified Buyer
"Swift and accurate service helped a lot! I've been using the products for a number of years including some time spent living on a boat. The brightness, reliability, durability and energy efficiency are, in my opinion, unparalleled. In addition, there are very few other products which have a spot/flood focus, which has proved extremely useful. You can buy a lot of CHEAPER products but very few which offer comparable value for money."
Anthony Warley
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service and despatch. So far product very good"
David Campbell
Verified Buyer
"excellent product and first class service"
"Prompt description and fast shipment!"
Marius-Cristian Neagu
Verified Buyer
"Very good flashlight, but it could be better. The beam adjust lock doesn't seem to be doing anything, but that's ok. The mechanism has enough resistance to hold itself in place. Three body of the flashlight could do with more flat surfaces. Right now it can easily roll of a table. And a flat bottom would be very useful, so it can be placed pointing up to light an entire room. A rubber sleeve on the bottom would be nice if you ever want to grip it in your teeth if you need both hands to do something. Other than that, it's really good. I especially like that you can reorder the light modes."
David Philip Whimhurst
"Very good service"
Jonathan Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Good price package and fantastic product."
Robin Mitchell
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant product - even better customer service!!"
"The product was very good ( police tactical flashlight) and delivery was prompt although disappointing that I had to pat extra for quicker delivery"
"Great service, arrived quickly."
Andrew Jolly
Verified Buyer
"Great little item for travelling round India"
"Promo and very efficient service....excellent headlamp too"
"After purchasing this product (and free gift) the item arrived swiftly and well packaged. It is a fantastic product that I would advise anyone to buy. I was also very pleased with the swift and pleasant customer service I received after making a mistake with the registration process."
Christine Davies
Verified Buyer
"Incredible service assistance and knowledge.i needed a head torch and contacted the store and spoke to an advisor. I could have bought the product for less on another site. But I was so impressed with the help advice assistance to make sure I purchased the correct product. I am delighted with my head torch and know I will have great service from the store in future. I can not recommend this store enough as the product range and knowledge is superb and worth a little extra. I was advised on what else I needed and what I did not need which saved me a great deal of time and also received a great little hand torch too. Thank you very much for being an excellent retailer and making things simple smooth efficient and speedy. Fantastic!"
Tim Margereson
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with this torch. I started with an L7 then moved to a P7.2 & have now upgraded again and couldn't be happier. This is an excellent torch with good battery life, although there are quite a few functions it's really quite easy to get used to. The Led Lenser store is really easy to use, good value for money and they have excellent communication. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend and will definitely buy from again."
Ledlenser-store.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 420 reviews