Ledlenser-store.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Ledlenser-store.co.uk

About Ledlenser-store.co.uk: The UK's largest range of Led Lenser torches, head torches & accessories. Call now for any service queries on 0844 5678 365 9-5pm.

Tell us how Ledlenser-store.co.uk made you happy

"easy to use website great products goods arrived on time"
"Quality products would definitely recommend"
"Just to confirm extremely good quality torches and head laps. Customer service very good, any problems the company will replace items if in the guarantee period. My experience has been very good over several years."
"The torch I sent for is really good,it’s a Christmas present so not sure of my grandsons opinion.The gift I received with it was for me but it didn’t wohrk so I was disappointed as it came with the torch I didn’t feel I could complain. 0"
"Torch was to a very high standard and delivery went without a hitch"
"Bought for my wife who is very petite, size 8-10, this strap harness is very awkward to adjust to small size , you can only adjust the shoulder straps there is no adjustment on the chest strap that holds the torch, which means when you tension the straps to fit a small frame the chest harness becomes to tight, very bad design, wasted money on this item it is unusable for my wife."
"Perfect in all ways. Easy to navigate. Easy communication. Fast shipping. I will buy another items from this store"
"Excellent customer service"
"Excellent fast service. Recommended."
"Super fast delivery well presented and engraved correctly ."
"Very easy to deal with. I had lost the charger and was thrilled that replacement arrived so quickly."
"excellent product and first class service."
"love this my husband has one and bought a personalized one for my dad for xmas he will love it as loves my husands"
"Great service, quick and efficent"
"Quality product with quality service. Would like a loyalty scheme for this store as one does not simply buy just one product."
"Service was fast and delivery very quick. Poducts were easy to locate and check through was fast too. On the whole a good exprience. Also items ordered was of excellent quality"
"I found this torch not to be that bright and I found the battery takes time to recharge, when it is charged up the battery doesn’t last long , maximum about half an hour, very disappointing product, I’ve had led ledlenser head torches and they are fantastic."
Hi Christopher,

This does not sound right to me.

All torches sold by Led Lenser Store carry a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.

Led Lenser Store will directly replace any item that is found to be damaged or faulty within 30 days of it arriving with the customer and only once the item in question has been returned to us.

Beyond the first 30 days of ownership and throughout the remaining warranty period, all warranty claims will be handled by the UK distributor of Led Lenser products and you will need to contact them directly.

Please email support@ledco.co.uk with the following information:

1. Torch model and serial number

2. Proof of purchase

Please direct any warranty queries or issues to the above email address.

Kind Regards,

Sabina
"Lightestvheadctorch with amazing light output and the free key ring torch outstanding"
"Good deal from LEDLENSER to replace lost LEDLENSER torch, came with a free mini torch. Better than buying from elsewhere !!"
"Very good and fast service! My new Led Lenser SEO 7R is used for running, and it really does light up my off-beaten track."
Ledlenser-store.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 562 reviews