Led-torch.co.uk Reviews

4.8
Based on 1,104 reviews
Read Led-torch.co.uk Reviews

About Led-torch.co.uk:

The UK's largest range of Led Lenser torches, head torches & accessories. Call now for any service queries on 0844 5678 365 9-5pm.

+44 (0)344 5678 365

customerservice@outdoor365.co.uk

25, Lansdown Estate

Tell us how Led-torch.co.uk made you happy
Quick delivery. Had the items I wanted. Good service.
Cable I bought is better than the one I lost that comes with the torch so I'm happy normal delivery plenty of info all good from me
Great bit of kit and gets used most days when I'm working on the farm. Rugged, reliable and waterproof. What more could you want?
I discovered that my Ledlenser MH10 head torch was damaged on Wednesday so emailed customer services. Nicola got back to me the same day and said it was covered by warranty. I returned the damaged one on Thursday and they posted out a new one on Friday which arrived today - Monday. I had to pay postage to return my damaged one but I'm just glad that I've got a working head torch for my event on Saturday.
Extremely pleased with my recent purchase of a small torch that was engraved. This was a present for a friend who had recently mislaid a similar torch. Beautifully packaged and delivered in just a few days after placing the order.
Absolutely brilliant support. My parcel was returned due to an error in the address and they dispatched another one immediately.
Excellent product, arrived well on time very powerful Head torch. Only negative it said it came with a free k3 torch, but it didn't come with the headlight doesn't really matter I didn't buy the light for the free torch.
Hi Lee, thank you for the review, sorry that the free torch was missing, I've arranged for it to be sent out to you. Best wishes, Jude
Website easy to use and find item required. Delivery super speedy and kept updated via e-mail. Would definitely use again and recommend. Many thanks for a great service
Ordered spare batteries & carrier - just the job & quick too
A fast and efficient order process. Product delivered quickly and is excellent! Works well. Great!
100% fast service and delivery, shame you don’t stock belt holders for all the torches
Fast and efficient service
Fantastic product, exceeded expectations.
A very quick and pleasant transaction
Perfect and quick
Prompt delivery
PRODUCT ARRIVED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. WORKS PERFECT.
Please contact our team and we'll investigate where your parcel is for you: customerservice@outdoor365.co.uk Kind regards, Jude Customer Service Led Lenser Store
Ordered a new battery for my torch. Came within a day or 2. Excellent service would deffinatey recommend
This is my second torch i have purchased these are excellent can rated led lenser highly enough
Superb customer service