Lead Forensics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lead Forensics
Read Lead Forensics Reviews

About Lead Forensics:

In our fast paced world, real-time engagement has never been so important, and even better when it is human-to-human. Statistically, 84% of B2B buyers will purchase from the first organisation they engage with, and yet reacting quickly to opportunities is something that most B2B organisations struggle with. Lead Forensics enables businesses to engage with prospects and customers faster than ever before, right at the point when they are most engaged - whilst they are visiting your website.

Lead Forensics provides all the intel required to start valuable, relevant and meaningful conversations with your website visitors, in real-time. Lead Forensics will identify who your visitors are, where they have come from, what they are looking at - and importantly, what stage they are at within your sales pipeline. Route visiting customers directly to their Account Manager, and delight them with your pro-activity. Direct existing prospects their Sales Representative, and fuel marketing automation with highly engaged new prospects.

98% of your website visitors will never inquire with you. Uncover that potential with Lead Forensics.

Lead Forensics was established in 2009, and operates on a global basis with over 60,000 customers worldwide. Our team consists of around 700 dedicated SaaS specialists based in locations such as Scottsdale, Atlanta, Portsmouth and Bristol.

Lead Forensics wholly owns its matched IP database, it's our crown jewels - and is what sets us apart from the rest in terms of providing maximum value to each and every one of our customers. Our matched IP database can identify 1.4 billion IP addresses and we add more than 55 million contacts every year, both of which ensures that our visitor match rate is head and shoulders the best in the industry. Not only that, but as we own our database, all data is rigorously cleansed annually and goes through intensive verification processes. It's what's under the hood that really matters, and in side by side comparisons Lead Forensics provides the highest quality and volume of identified visitors, packaged up in a user intuitive dashboard that provides granular detail as well as insightful reporting. The result? A solution that our customers can have absolute faith in, proven ROI and a commitment to providing industry leading website visitor intelligence, that truly makes a difference in helping our customers to grow.

info@leadforensics.com

Many thanks for your help Jack
Really effetive tool to enhance the creation of leads through your website.
Lead Forensics has been an excellent tool for me. Being able to see what companies are actively searching for our products lets me know what leads to explore and what existing customers to focus on.
I review our LF data at least once per week to get an idea of how our website is performing. The data is more actionable than what I can get out of Google Analytics. I will note, however; that from time-to-time company data is incorrect -- meaning the industry is wrong, or it's the correct URL but an incorrect company description. It is important to share this information with Lead Forensics so they can correct it. Having more up-to-date contact data - focused on decision-makers - would be of great benefit in the future. As well as a way to work around our website cookies!
Get some quality leads tat have turned into business$
A good platform to view potential customers and gain insights to he pages they have viewed. Contact information is mostly good. Would recommend
Det fungerar OK, saknar ibland stödfunktion och förklaringar
we have used Lead Forensics for several years and find it a very useful tool in our toolbox for lead development. As a result of knowing who have been hitting the website and using the "find contact tab" we have located the person hitting our site and been able to close additional business as a result.
It is good to see what prospects are looking at and their 'travels' through our website. Of all the users we can see what pages generate the most interest and improve on our messaging.
Lead Forensics is a great tool for identifying who is on your site for B2B companies! Highly recommend
I find Lead Forensics good for letting me know who is looking at our website, tho I only use a few tools, there are so many other tools which we do not use but other companies may find helpful.
Found to be very helpful in finding the interest of new prospects and even more helpful in seeing what current customers may be looking for.
Lead Forensics has been a great tool in focusing on generating opportunities through our inbound channel.
Good bit of kit - ideal for SME's The sampling could improve slightly, but overall a worth investment
We want to reach full potential and we feel- just need more regular training
..........
It would be great if there was a way to tell who visited the website
This type of service is a must have if you have a website. We have really been able to dig into what our customers and prospects are viewing, and for those that are not existing customers, immediately work to turn those into leads.
As long as you can negotiate a good deal with them I would go with LF over any of the other alternatives. I moved to try one of the others and was very dissapointed, it wasnt a patch on LF. I find the dashboard clear and easy to understand and also the fact they suggest names is very good. I haven't got any business from chasing the leads yet but I pay for LF to have the visibility on my site and who is visiting and where they go to. Its worth it.
Hello Jarrod, thanks for your great review, it is excellent to hear that you have tried and tested other software but we have been the best fit for you. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review and wish you and your business continued success. Regards Jade Marketing Assistant, Lead Forensics
We have been a Lead Forensics customer for the last 7+ years. The tool is incredibly useful to understand that types of visitors that are browsing your site and where they are spending the most time. We also find the contact buying to be a really helpful tool for sales outreach. The only minor issue with that feature is the emails are not always 100% accurate. Otherwise, we would highly recommend it.
Hello, thanks for your great review, it is excellent that you have been with us for so long and still finding Lead Forensics beneficial. I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review and I wish you and your business continued success. Regards Jade Marketing Assistant, Lead Forensics
Lead Forensics is rated 4.13 based on 90 reviews