Lead Forensics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lead Forensics
Read Lead Forensics Reviews

About Lead Forensics:

In our fast paced world, real-time engagement has never been so important, and even better when it is human-to-human. Statistically, 84% of B2B buyers will purchase from the first organisation they engage with, and yet reacting quickly to opportunities is something that most B2B organisations struggle with. Lead Forensics enables businesses to engage with prospects and customers faster than ever before, right at the point when they are most engaged - whilst they are visiting your website.

Lead Forensics provides all the intel required to start valuable, relevant and meaningful conversations with your website visitors, in real-time. Lead Forensics will identify who your visitors are, where they have come from, what they are looking at - and importantly, what stage they are at within your sales pipeline. Route visiting customers directly to their Account Manager, and delight them with your pro-activity. Direct existing prospects their Sales Representative, and fuel marketing automation with highly engaged new prospects.

98% of your website visitors will never inquire with you. Uncover that potential with Lead Forensics.

Lead Forensics was established in 2009, and operates on a global basis with over 60,000 customers worldwide. Our team consists of around 700 dedicated SaaS specialists based in locations such as Scottsdale, Atlanta, Portsmouth and Bristol.

Lead Forensics wholly owns its matched IP database, it's our crown jewels - and is what sets us apart from the rest in terms of providing maximum value to each and every one of our customers. Our matched IP database can identify 1.4 billion IP addresses and we add more than 55 million contacts every year, both of which ensures that our visitor match rate is head and shoulders the best in the industry. Not only that, but as we own our database, all data is rigorously cleansed annually and goes through intensive verification processes. It's what's under the hood that really matters, and in side by side comparisons Lead Forensics provides the highest quality and volume of identified visitors, packaged up in a user intuitive dashboard that provides granular detail as well as insightful reporting. The result? A solution that our customers can have absolute faith in, proven ROI and a commitment to providing industry leading website visitor intelligence, that truly makes a difference in helping our customers to grow.

info@leadforensics.com

I would absolutely recommend Lead Forensics. This product has shown us visitors to our website that we had no idea were looking at us and provided us with contact details to reach them directly. We have seen significant ROI and have a great Customer Success Manager. Highly recommend!
Many thanks for your help Jack
Lead Forensics has been an excellent source of information. The ability to see who is looking at your site and what their interests are cannot be overemphasized.

For any business that relies on selling a product, I would definitely recommend.
Lead Forensics helps me to identify the visitors and transform them into Leads and that´s way it is one of relevant sources for sales funnel.
Really effetive tool to enhance the creation of leads through your website.
Fantastic sales tool
Lead Forensics is a great tool for us as a B2B company. It allows us to monitor the level of interest in our products in different countries, and identify companies within our industry that could be lesser known to our distributors, and engage with them to make a sale.
We also work with our distributors in the countries to go after the companies that visit our website by means of a weekly/monthly call and going through the leads with them, allowing for a much closer relationship between manufacturer/distributor.
Great customer service and customer orientation1
Very helpful in identifying warmer leads
Lead Forensics has been an excellent tool for me. Being able to see what companies are actively searching for our products lets me know what leads to explore and what existing customers to focus on.
Lead Forensics let's me know when my customer are on our website. By seeing what they are reviewing it gives me a chance to prepare material to send to them or to talk about.
I review our LF data at least once per week to get an idea of how our website is performing. The data is more actionable than what I can get out of Google Analytics. I will note, however; that from time-to-time company data is incorrect -- meaning the industry is wrong, or it's the correct URL but an incorrect company description. It is important to share this information with Lead Forensics so they can correct it. Having more up-to-date contact data - focused on decision-makers - would be of great benefit in the future. As well as a way to work around our website cookies!
Its a good tool to understand end to end user journey. I use it extensively for tracking visitors from my digital marketing campaigns.
Great platform giving decent visibility of our web traffic and accurate company data. We’ve been using it for 18 months and have seen a good ROI as we embedded it into our outbound sales process.
Get some quality leads tat have turned into business$
Really good on knowing what Customers are visiting on you page and what offerings they are interested in.
A good platform to view potential customers and gain insights to he pages they have viewed. Contact information is mostly good. Would recommend
customer service and ease of arranging views, assigning to managers and ability to see repeat visitors is a real win for us
Lead Forensics allows me to access prospects and turn them into customers by using their technology platform which is invaluable and certainly more cost effective than conventional modes of advertising or in person cold calls. The best analogy would be that it is more like
sharp shooting versus using Buckshot.
Det fungerar OK, saknar ibland stödfunktion och förklaringar
We are not receiving viable leads, and have not converted ANY sales since LF was implemented nearly 6 months ago....our ad agency continues to say they are working to drive awareness, but the very few leads we receive are not viable. Very disappointing.
Lead Forensics is rated 3.88 based on 98 reviews