Lead Forensics Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Lead Forensics
9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Lead Forensics?

Tell us how Lead Forensics made you happy

"Shocking place to work. Absolute worse of the worse. They do not care about their staff and will not hesitate to get rid of you over the smallest thing. i had some issues at home and managers were almost interrogating me on what was going on as if they didn't believe me. 100% worse employer i've ever had. You're made to cold call lots of people with awful lists. 150-200+ calls a day. The guys you end up working with are creeps and will add you on all social media. some will even try hitting on you whilst at work which is just not ok. most of the office are on drugs all the time. found myself working overtime most nights without even a thank you."
Are you Lead Forensics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Did you receive my last email? I would really like to get you setup with a demonstration. I think the software would reveal a lot of prospects you didn't even know you had. It only takes fifteen minutes - can I book you in today to take a look? IRRITATING SPAM - I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM AND I WOULDN'T WANT THEM TO IRRITATE MY CLIENTS..."
Good Afternoon, thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us. If you wish to unsubscribe from the database you can by replying to the email you received we will then remove you from the list.

Alternatively, you could email us on digital@leadforensics.com with your email address and business name and we can then remove you.

Kind regards
Simon
"Constant, relentless, personalised spamming For month after month after month after month this company has been constantly bombarding me with unrelenting spam, using my name and usually titled 'our appointment', 'our meeting' or similar sort of phrase, implying that we have already arranged some kind of meeting scheduled, using fake familiarity. I have had enough of their antics. I submitted a similar review 24 hours ago on another review site (TP) but it seems like Lead Forensics have complained about my complaint and it has been removed pending 'investigation'. Funny thing about that is how most of the company's recent reviews on TP are identical to mine in their complaint. For a company who by the sound of it provide web marketing services (I don't know, I have never graced their website), their own aggressive, unrelenting marketing strategy would suggest that they are absolutely useless at their sector, and expert only at completely driving away potential customers like myself. In other words, Lead Forensics would be the very last company I would dream of using."
Hi Jon

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the review, although I am very sorry to hear about your interaction with us. Are you able to email me your business name, email and phone number then I can ensure you are removed and blacklisted form our database. I would also like to investigate the situation further internally to improve our processes.

If you could drop me an email to digital@leadforensics.com then I can investigate all of this for you.

Kind regards
Simon Chivers
"Professional spammers, stay away."
"These guys are a total rip off, we have moved to Clearbit."
"Be careful, once signed up they won't release you even if you don't use their system. Disgraceful company with no ethics. Would give them 0 stars if I could. After explaining to the CS team that 8 months in we haven't even used the system once, all they offered was a buy out of contract option, asking for £600+ upfront payment to end the contract. Avoid this disgrace of a company."
Lead Forensics is rated 1.00 based on 6 reviews