Lead Forensics Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Lead Forensics
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Lead Forensics made you happy

"Constant, relentless, personalised spamming For month after month after month after month this company has been constantly bombarding me with unrelenting spam, using my name and usually titled 'our appointment', 'our meeting' or similar sort of phrase, implying that we have already arranged some kind of meeting scheduled, using fake familiarity. I have had enough of their antics. I submitted a similar review 24 hours ago on another review site (TP) but it seems like Lead Forensics have complained about my complaint and it has been removed pending 'investigation'. Funny thing about that is how most of the company's recent reviews on TP are identical to mine in their complaint. For a company who by the sound of it provide web marketing services (I don't know, I have never graced their website), their own aggressive, unrelenting marketing strategy would suggest that they are absolutely useless at their sector, and expert only at completely driving away potential customers like myself. In other words, Lead Forensics would be the very last company I would dream of using."
Are you Lead Forensics? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Lead Forensics receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Professional spammers, stay away."
"These guys are a total rip off, we have moved to Clearbit."
"Be careful, once signed up they won't release you even if you don't use their system. Disgraceful company with no ethics. Would give them 0 stars if I could. After explaining to the CS team that 8 months in we haven't even used the system once, all they offered was a buy out of contract option, asking for £600+ upfront payment to end the contract. Avoid this disgrace of a company."
Lead Forensics is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews