Lead Forensics Reviews

11% of reviewers recommend Lead Forensics
07AM
7AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Lead Forensics?

Tell us how Lead Forensics made you happy

"Whatever you do - DO NOT sign up to Lead Forensics. We used this for around 5 months and then got absolutely no business from it what so ever. We then asked to get out of the 'contract' which was supposedly for 12 months. We were told that we are in contract until November - another 11 months as they gave us 3 months free. So £400 per month for 11 months = £4,400 when we told them repeatedly that the reverse IP tracking is not working for us. When you want to cancel they get their 'cancellations' team to try and persuade you that the last 5 months were just an anomaly and that the system really does work - LIES. Just like when you try to cancel car insurance you get through to that annoying department to try to tell a business owner that this software will work, when i have 5 months and £2,000 spent previously that it is not suitable for us and we want out. If they would have cancelled the contract then, this review would not have happened. What you get from Lead Forensics is reverse IP tracking showing some of the big companies in the UK and Worldwide. OK that's great, but try and get through to the decision makers! You can't. Moreover the issues of it not working for us, the massive issue is that we repeatedly told them that we want OUT of the 'contract' as we had spent £2,000 on their service with absolutely NO return on investment. Whatever you do, do NOT sign up to these crooks. If it doesn't work, you are stuck with it. We now have had court letters as i refused to pay and now we are going down the legal route. Again, my advice is do not use them. There are many other reverse IP tracking companies out there who offer NO contracts, of which i wish i had done my research. You have been warned."
Are you Lead Forensics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Company should be disbanded they constantly hound you even after repeatedly telling them you are not interested. Block phone numbers and email address's only to be pestered by new ones a week later. Avoid like the plague."
"I would absolutely recommend Lead Forensics. This product has shown us visitors to our website that we had no idea were looking at us and provided us with contact details to reach them directly. We have seen significant ROI and have a great Customer Success Manager. Highly recommend!"
"Shocking place to work. Absolute worse of the worse. They do not care about their staff and will not hesitate to get rid of you over the smallest thing. i had some issues at home and managers were almost interrogating me on what was going on as if they didn't believe me. 100% worse employer i've ever had. You're made to cold call lots of people with awful lists. 150-200+ calls a day. The guys you end up working with are creeps and will add you on all social media. some will even try hitting on you whilst at work which is just not ok. most of the office are on drugs all the time. found myself working overtime most nights without even a thank you."
"Did you receive my last email? I would really like to get you setup with a demonstration. I think the software would reveal a lot of prospects you didn't even know you had. It only takes fifteen minutes - can I book you in today to take a look? IRRITATING SPAM - I DON'T WANT TO HEAR FROM AND I WOULDN'T WANT THEM TO IRRITATE MY CLIENTS..."
Good Afternoon, thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us. If you wish to unsubscribe from the database you can by replying to the email you received we will then remove you from the list.

Alternatively, you could email us on digital@leadforensics.com with your email address and business name and we can then remove you.

Kind regards
Simon
"Constant, relentless, personalised spamming For month after month after month after month this company has been constantly bombarding me with unrelenting spam, using my name and usually titled 'our appointment', 'our meeting' or similar sort of phrase, implying that we have already arranged some kind of meeting scheduled, using fake familiarity. I have had enough of their antics. I submitted a similar review 24 hours ago on another review site (TP) but it seems like Lead Forensics have complained about my complaint and it has been removed pending 'investigation'. Funny thing about that is how most of the company's recent reviews on TP are identical to mine in their complaint. For a company who by the sound of it provide web marketing services (I don't know, I have never graced their website), their own aggressive, unrelenting marketing strategy would suggest that they are absolutely useless at their sector, and expert only at completely driving away potential customers like myself. In other words, Lead Forensics would be the very last company I would dream of using."
Hi Jon

Thank you for taking the time to leave us the review, although I am very sorry to hear about your interaction with us. Are you able to email me your business name, email and phone number then I can ensure you are removed and blacklisted form our database. I would also like to investigate the situation further internally to improve our processes.

If you could drop me an email to digital@leadforensics.com then I can investigate all of this for you.

Kind regards
Simon Chivers
"Professional spammers, stay away."
"These guys are a total rip off, we have moved to Clearbit."
"Be careful, once signed up they won't release you even if you don't use their system. Disgraceful company with no ethics. Would give them 0 stars if I could. After explaining to the CS team that 8 months in we haven't even used the system once, all they offered was a buy out of contract option, asking for £600+ upfront payment to end the contract. Avoid this disgrace of a company."
Lead Forensics is rated 1.44 based on 9 reviews