LDN Properties Reviews

Read LDN Properties  Reviews

mark@ldn-properties.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
I am impressed with the speed of response. Mark Grantham of LDN was so helpful reaching out to me overseas reflecting the true nature of their international dimension and wide reach.
Great help.
MARK very informative... its a 10 from me!!
LDN Properties  5 star review on 7th April 2021
Whilst it is still very early days with regard to our proposed home sale I have been really impressed with the prompt help and guidance received, so far.
I stumbled upon the link to LDN, almost by accident, but found that Mark Grantham was very easy to discuss things with, an obvious friendly nature, and knowledge of sales strategies.
We intend to pursue some of his suggestions.
Mark was extremely helpful by informing me about all the pros and cons of traditional compared to modern auctions, which I had no previous knowledge about.
Mark at LDN Properties is professional, well informed, supportive and enthusiastic - a really good person to do business with.
The offer was very fair and the sale completed entirely as had been agreed and in a short time frame.
I was very pleased with the service.
Mark Grantham was exceptionally helpful
Really helpful advice and support at every stage of the process. Thank you!
I am not a person who writes reviews ( good or bad ones ) but this time I have to make an exception. Mark Grantham' support was excellent! He is very kind, patience and he is really listening to you. His advices are honest, transparent. You feel that Mark really wants the best for you and your property to be sold with the best results. I had no idea about the modern method of auction but thanks to Mark , I am confident to sell my flat this way. Great , great service.All the best Mark!
Mark was extremely helpful offering practical and insightful advice on the modern method of auctions Thank you
Mark was very helpful and professional in explaining expl everything clearly to me.
Excellent! Totally honest and thorough explanation of the whole concept with Mark Grantham. I now have an insight into a stress free path to selling my property without worrying about the stamp duty deadline that I never knew exsisted ! Much appreciated and highly recommended.
Polite and friendly service, I was kept well informed of the situation, giving a very realistic figure on the sale of the house. Best idea for a quick sale.
Mark was so helpful in answering all my questions with regard to selling my mother's property via auction. I was nervous about going down this route but thankfully I listened to his advice and the auction company he recommended achieved an amazing result.
I’m very happy with Mark who gave me free vital information I needed regarding my low lease flat . He answered all my questions thoroughly and gave me positive hope about the process of auction .
I’m truly grateful .
LND Properties have been friendly, professional and informative: a great option to consider when selling your property.
Mark Grantham was extremely helpful and definitely helped me to get more money for my property than I would have done without his recommendations.
Very polite professional guy, told me and explained , all the process, many thanks
Mark offered excellent straightforward advice that was easily understood, gave recommendations where needed and website links for information.

I would definitely recommend this company.
Mark Grantham explained everything exceptionally well. He spoke to others on my behalf which led to further positive engagements. Thank you
Everything explained clearly and very helpful advice
LDN Properties is rated 4.90 based on 271 reviews