LDN Properties Reviews

Read LDN Properties  Reviews

mark@ldn-properties.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
Excellent! Totally honest and thorough explanation of the whole concept with Mark Grantham. I now have an insight into a stress free path to selling my property without worrying about the stamp duty deadline that I never knew exsisted ! Much appreciated and highly recommended.
Polite and friendly service, I was kept well informed of the situation, giving a very realistic figure on the sale of the house. Best idea for a quick sale.
Mark was so helpful in answering all my questions with regard to selling my mother's property via auction. I was nervous about going down this route but thankfully I listened to his advice and the auction company he recommended achieved an amazing result.
I’m very happy with Mark who gave me free vital information I needed regarding my low lease flat . He answered all my questions thoroughly and gave me positive hope about the process of auction .
I’m truly grateful .
LND Properties have been friendly, professional and informative: a great option to consider when selling your property.
Mark Grantham was extremely helpful and definitely helped me to get more money for my property than I would have done without his recommendations.
Very polite professional guy, told me and explained , all the process, many thanks
Mark offered excellent straightforward advice that was easily understood, gave recommendations where needed and website links for information.

I would definitely recommend this company.
Mark Grantham explained everything exceptionally well. He spoke to others on my behalf which led to further positive engagements. Thank you
Everything explained clearly and very helpful advice
Very helpful advice and I was kept updated with services available. Would highly recommend.
Advice regarding the advantages and possible downsides of alternative methods of auctioning property was given was constructive, clear, and comprehensive manner. Well worth the investment of time and effort.
Wonderful service all round. No problems what so ever and very professional
I phoned LDN Properties to find out about property auctions not expecting to learn very much. However, the complete opposite happened and the information given to me by Mark Grantham was a real eye opener and has given me the confidence to proceed. I was very impressed indeed.
Very helpful
Professional friendly and efficient, all-round a first class service.

The process was straightforward and expeditious and the offer was fair.
Quick response with useful details and immediately connected to the right team. Very Very Happy about the service.
Good advice given and a friendly service. Did not feel pressured into making a quick decision.
I found this company by accident but so glad I did. I hardly knew anything about selling your house via auction and Mark explained everything clearly and in a very professional manner. Because of this I am now dealing with the auction house best suited for my needs. Thank you.
LDN Properties' representative Mark talked us - novices at Auctions - through the procedure, knowledgeably and in language we could understand, provided all the necessary paperwork and explained everything that needed explaining; leading, ultimately to a highly successful sale, realizing considerably more for our Victorian semi than we would have dreamed possible, and certainly more than the Estate Agent that had previously marketed it, was able to achieve!
LDN Properties  5 star review on 14th February 2020