LDN Properties Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LDN Properties

mark@ldnprop.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy

"It was brilliant and helpful advice"
"Excellent advice from Mark Grantham, and very courteous. Not afraid to suggest alternatives to my query outside the company, and still willing to advise at any future time. Very impressed."
""Clear and precise explanation of the auction process and especially the modern method of auction. Very helpful indeed."
"Very quick response given by the specialist and given clear information as well."
"I called as I stumbled across this upon a search to sell my flat and I received a call back from Mark Grantham and I was amazed by how helpful he was with helping and advising me with my options. I was given very knowledgeable advise and gained new knowledge on the modern way to sell my flat. Very greatful and happy with the service today and would recommend to others."
"Very helpful and clear with their information; their advise is excellent and I will certainly go back as first choice for business."
"Incredibly professional and a company that puts the customer first. Have immense trust with Mark and his team"
"Have dealt with LDN on a professional basis for more than a year. Great personable service, with knowledge of the property sector to match. Would highly recommend - and have!"
"I came across this company through a Google search, and they were a pleasure to deal with which is not always the case when dealing with matters of property / finance. The information provided was both accurate and relevant and enabled me to proceed with confidence."
"Very helpful advice all the way through the process. Thank you!"
"THEY ARE WHAT IS SAID AND THE MAN , MARK, GAVE US GREAT HELP"
"Found Mark Grantham very pleasant to talk to and very helpful. Thank you Mark."
"Very friendly and helpful service. I was given the best possible direction going forward understanding my situation. I am very pleased."
"Graham, gave me helpful advice. l would recommend anyone to use their service. Brillian work!"
"Excellent service, really helpful information. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"Really helpful and prompt advice received from my online enquiry. Would recommend them."
"Even though they were not able to help me they put me in contact with a local agent who I am now dealing with. Mark give me some really good advice of an option that I had never hear of before. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Mark was invaluable with his advise and help throughout the process of auctioning my property. With his connections in the business he was able to negotiate better comission rates etc with the auctioneer and made the whole process a much less daunting experiance."
"Very informative"