LDN Properties Reviews

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
LDN Properties  5 star review on 14th February 2020
Mr Allen
More Photos & Videos
Very quick response. Mark gave great advice and suggested the best possible route for selling my properties to suit my requirements. The auction house also got in touch with me very quickly. When my properties are sold at the prices I’m looking for, will definitely give a Very a Good rating then. Tks.
Helpful and knowledgeable advice.
Having spoken to mark.i feel he gave an honest appraisal of my situation.he was honest and upfront with his advice.
Great service and helpful advice thank you for your input.
Very useful info.
Quick response time. Friendly manner. Good advice.
Mark gave us a good deal of information about the process of selling or going to auction. He has followed up our original enquiry in a timely way but in no way has he harassed us. I have been impressed with his professionalism.
The gentleman Mark, was very helpful. He called back and explained clearly every question i asked. Then guided me to the right people who will auction my property. Mark then said he would check with me in a couple of days to see how I got on.
Very informed and gave good advice on what next steps to take.
They called on the same day and were very helpful
Very prompt and helpful advise. The person I dealt with seemed to fully understand my brief. I appreciated the knowledge and update on the current market.
Really great! Highly recommend
Helpful, pleasant. Gave me some useful advice.
Good service helpfully very good advice
You responded to my telephone message sooner than I expected.
During the conversation you showed you were istening actively which to me is an indication of interest in the information I was giving you.
You called back the following day as promised even though it was weekend.
You were realiable each time you promised to call back which showed a responsibe behaviour and that you value your clients.
Good timely response and communication.
After website enquiry, received a very quick call back and a helpful conversation, with respect to my HMO property.
Response was prompt which is useful for quick sale
Quick and reliable
Mark was very helpful and tried his best to come up with positive resolution. If you require good independent advice I would strongly recommend talking matters through with Mark before going elsewhere.
LDN Properties is rated 4.91 based on 251 reviews