LDN Properties Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LDN Properties

mark@ldnprop.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

How would you rate LDN Properties ?

"They were very helpful & informative."
"Having spoken to mark.i feel he gave an honest appraisal of my situation.he was honest and upfront with his advice."
"Very useful advice and very helpful. Would recommend."
"Great service and helpful advice thank you for your input."
"spoke to mark i did not know anything about going to auction he explained each step in plain english so that i understood what he was telling me and the process that i would be going through"
"Very useful info."
"The service I received far exceeded my expectations. I spoke to Mark Grantham to ask advice about the property auction process and its associated benefits, drawbacks and costs. He gave excellent and impartial advice about everything I asked and more. He also arranged for a call back from a local auctioneer who contacted me today."
"I felt the advice I got was extremely helpful. I have been put in touch with a local auctioneer and hope for a successful outcome. Thank you."
"Really good response and very informative and unnecessary advice given."
"I made enquiries on the internet for advice on selling properties by auction. Mr Mark Grantham contacted me in response and in discussion was indeed very helpful in providing information about the action that needed to be taken and giving me possible contacts in my area that could give me assistance. This was done with alacrity and I am most grateful for the trouble he took in helping me."
"I had alot of questions regarding possibly putting our property into an auction and Mark answered everything in a very helpful and friendly way"
"Just one phone call it took to arrange an appointment to surveying the property & very happy with the given price for the property. Will definitely call him again in the future. Thank you graham"
"Prompt reply and advice"
"Very helpful and quick to respond."
"Very cooperativ and friendly discussion. Very beneficial and helpful advise."
"I made an initial enquiry, and was very happy with the advice and supporting documents that arrived shortly afterwards. Then, even though I didn't proceed with the sale, your adviser gave me really valuable information which helped me to understand more about the auction process and he also followed up with a courtesy call some time later. Great customer service I think,"
"Really helpful advice and would recommend this company."
"Working with LDN was a real pleasure! The smooth transition and detailed information made my lifenso very easy. I would highly recomend LDN for your peoperty!"
M. Danielle-Dessent
Verified Buyer
"Although LDN Properties may not be able to help me right now, I however really appreciated their time, discussions in detail, and information gleaned by phone and email, all assisting me in my decisions going forward, and now more confident I am on the right track, having realised my constraints but also my possibilities. Further, in this day and age (of ... 'short and sweet' ...), I appreciate their timely responses, willingness to engage and politeness. Thank you kindly."
"Very helpful, providing practical, impartial and informed advice"
LDN Properties is rated 4.89 based on 189 reviews