LDN Properties Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend LDN Properties

mark@ldnprop.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

How would you rate LDN Properties ?

"Very quick response. Mark gave great advice and suggested the best possible route for selling my properties to suit my requirements. The auction house also got in touch with me very quickly. When my properties are sold at the prices I’m looking for, will definitely give a Very a Good rating then. Tks."
"Very helpful and willing to take time to explain all options."
"I spoke to Mark from LDN and he couldn't have been more helpful. He gave very good advice regarding our property, and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending."
"I spoke with Mark he was super helpful as well as being knowledgeable about the process"
"Mark Grantham provided us a service above and beyond our expectations, fantastic advice. Would highly recommend. There are not many people like this around anymore. 5 star plus service. Keep up the good work Mark."
"Excellent, helpful advise"
"Gave sound professional advice without commitment and not pushy in any way. Mark Grantham is a true credit to the company."
"I found Mark from LDN Properties extremely helpful understanding and knowledgeable. He spent time explaining the process and offered extra support something I found solicitors were unable to give me. I think your service invaluable and a very much needed especially for your one off auction seller like me. Regards Laura"
"Helpful and knowledgeable advice."
"They gave great impartial advice that really helped us to make the decision to sell at auction. They guided us through the process and liaised with the auctioneers to ensure everything ran smoothly. I would definitely use their prompt service again."
"They were very helpful & informative."
"Having spoken to mark.i feel he gave an honest appraisal of my situation.he was honest and upfront with his advice."
"Very useful advice and very helpful. Would recommend."
"Great service and helpful advice thank you for your input."
"spoke to mark i did not know anything about going to auction he explained each step in plain english so that i understood what he was telling me and the process that i would be going through"
"Very useful info."
"The service I received far exceeded my expectations. I spoke to Mark Grantham to ask advice about the property auction process and its associated benefits, drawbacks and costs. He gave excellent and impartial advice about everything I asked and more. He also arranged for a call back from a local auctioneer who contacted me today."
"I felt the advice I got was extremely helpful. I have been put in touch with a local auctioneer and hope for a successful outcome. Thank you."
"Really good response and very informative and unnecessary advice given."
"I made enquiries on the internet for advice on selling properties by auction. Mr Mark Grantham contacted me in response and in discussion was indeed very helpful in providing information about the action that needed to be taken and giving me possible contacts in my area that could give me assistance. This was done with alacrity and I am most grateful for the trouble he took in helping me."
LDN Properties is rated 4.89 based on 199 reviews