LDN Properties Reviews

Read LDN Properties  Reviews

mark@ldn-properties.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
Mark Grantham was very helpful . It was a pleasure speaking with him as he clearly took the time to explaine to me how the Auction process works. I felt at ease to ask any questions
Mark was extremely helpful and gave clear and honest advice, which was much appreciated when trying to navigate a process that we were previously unaware of.
Very professional, prompt providing information and following up.
Very helpful service. Useful advice and great customer service
Mark was very easy to deal with and straight to the point. Explains clearly and is very knowledgeable. Extremely grateful for the assistance and advice.
Very Helpful and Honest
Helpful advice , mark was very friendly and not pushy atall . It felt independent as apposed to a pushy sales conversation , Helped us reach a good decision and explained the pros and cons in a simple , transparent way ,
The response to my inquiry was instant and I was given very helpful advice on what I could do to make the most of my property sale.
Swift, highly professional and excellent advice !
Mark was very approachable and helpful, he explained some of my questions in an understanding manner unlike some estate agents . Thanks Mark.
I called to get some advice about selling my property, the staff (Mark) was really professional, friendly, and patient as well. He has provided me ways of selling my property, pros and cons of each method and also went through all the costs/ fees and time scale. I can only say that this is excellent customer service.
I am impressed with the speed of response. Mark Grantham of LDN was so helpful reaching out to me overseas reflecting the true nature of their international dimension and wide reach. Great help.
MARK very informative... its a 10 from me!!
LDN Properties  5 star review on 7th April 2021
Whilst it is still very early days with regard to our proposed home sale I have been really impressed with the prompt help and guidance received, so far. I stumbled upon the link to LDN, almost by accident, but found that Mark Grantham was very easy to discuss things with, an obvious friendly nature, and knowledge of sales strategies. We intend to pursue some of his suggestions.
They called me on my personal number suggesting that I had asked them to buy my house. They had the correct address, but I had not left any details on their website. Their excuse? Wrong number. I smell a rat.
Mark was extremely helpful by informing me about all the pros and cons of traditional compared to modern auctions, which I had no previous knowledge about.
Mark at LDN Properties is professional, well informed, supportive and enthusiastic - a really good person to do business with. The offer was very fair and the sale completed entirely as had been agreed and in a short time frame. I was very pleased with the service.
Mark Grantham was exceptionally helpful
Really helpful advice and support at every stage of the process. Thank you!
I am not a person who writes reviews ( good or bad ones ) but this time I have to make an exception. Mark Grantham' support was excellent! He is very kind, patience and he is really listening to you. His advices are honest, transparent. You feel that Mark really wants the best for you and your property to be sold with the best results. I had no idea about the modern method of auction but thanks to Mark , I am confident to sell my flat this way. Great , great service.All the best Mark!
LDN Properties is rated 4.91 based on 282 reviews