LDN Properties Reviews

Read LDN Properties  Reviews

mark@ldn-properties.co.uk

330 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
I had been renting out my property in London for many years as I now live in Australia. From first contact Mark Grantham was friendly & informative. He gave me excellent advice & was empathetic & understanding throughout a process which went on for many months (as I had to go through the courts to evict my tenant). Mark kept in touch by both phone & email and answered all of my queries quickly, despite the time difference and even on Sunday! He was proactive and honest but did not hassle me. I truly felt that Mark had my best interests at heart and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him & your company.
Honest, professional and v knowledgeable Very helpful advice
I spoke to Jay and Mark Grantham at LDN properties. They were very helpful and gave me some good information. Really helpful so thank you very much.
Very pleasant and helpful. Explained concept clearly and comprehensively. Highly recommend.
Informative, friendly and super helpful advice. Great communication via phone and through email as promised. Highly recommend LDN Properties.
Excellent, prompt and very informative help from Mark Thank you very much
very helpful advice and pointed me in the right direction
Absolutely amazing company. So glad I chose LDN Properties to buy my mother's house. They were very efficient, friendly and very helpful nothing was too much trouble for them. I would highly recommend them if you want a quick sale.
Contacted LDN as I was considering putting my house up for sale through auction. Mark Grantham, the gentleman I spoke to, was very helpful and gave me some very useful advice, followed up by a comprehensive email. He also put me in touch with an Auction firm local to me. Although I won’t be using them for now, it has helped me to get a better idea of selling through Auction. I won’t hesitate to recommend LDN and Mark in particular to anyone.
Very Professional, efficient and friendly service.
Called after seeing a link on Money Saving Expert forum. Was given some well informed impartial advice. There was no hard sell and I was given several external options that were not open to me prior to the call. I was also given transparent information about their fee structure which was open and honest. A great obligation free avenue for those wanting to know their options outside of the conventional estate agency route.
I contacted LDN Properties recently . Mark Grantham took the call, he was very patient,listened to me and answered all my questions Mr Grantham was very helpful and professional.
Mark was extremely helpful and gave clear and honest advice, which was much appreciated when trying to navigate a process that we were previously unaware of.
Very professional, prompt providing information and following up.
Very helpful service. Useful advice and great customer service
Mark was very easy to deal with and straight to the point. Explains clearly and is very knowledgeable. Extremely grateful for the assistance and advice.
Very Helpful and Honest
Helpful advice , mark was very friendly and not pushy atall . It felt independent as apposed to a pushy sales conversation , Helped us reach a good decision and explained the pros and cons in a simple , transparent way ,
The response to my inquiry was instant and I was given very helpful advice on what I could do to make the most of my property sale.
Swift, highly professional and excellent advice !
LDN Properties is rated 4.91 based on 293 reviews