LDN Properties Reviews

Read LDN Properties  Reviews

mark@ldn-properties.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
Listened to my particular inquiry with enthusiasm and understanding.
Very impressed with their expertise, knowledgeable and insightful views and information on the property market. Also constantly provides exceptional customer service.
Mark spent a lot of time explaining to me all the possible options. Thanks!
Very helpful and informative even though we couldn't do business. Nice to chat with a decent and ethical agent for a change.
Very helpful in providing constructive advices and friendly excellence services.
Mark's friendly and extremely helpful advice and guidance came as a complete surprise as it was not expected at all. He seemed to go out of his way to help us in an area we felt very naive in.
The gentleman Mark, was very helpful. He called back and explained clearly every question i asked. Then guided me to the right people who will auction my property. Mark then said he would check with me in a couple of days to see how I got on.
A very professional and friendly organisation. Answered all my queries seamlessly and in a quick and efficient manner. Friendly approach and easy to talk to. I would recommend LDN to anyone thinking of selling their property and seeking advice.
Fast response to my enquiry, Mark is polite, genuine and true to his word. Would ask him anything about property sales.
Very informed and gave good advice on what next steps to take.
Mark is good helped me a lot in pricing my house and gathered information on my behalf from different auctioneers free of charge it is a great service from LDN PROPERTIES, thanks a lot Mark.
Very forthcoming with information and helpful advice.
They called on the same day and were very helpful
Mark was very helpful and easy to talk to on the phone. Thanks
They were informative. Gave me very helpful advice.
Clear and consise advice given. A recommendation was made which I'm following up. Good service.
Mark came today with professional knowledge on what would be best for me to either sell or put my flat in north east london up for sale...as i have been previously neglected by estate agents who had me sign their contract and then would not let me add another agency onto it even though they did not keep in touch over the quiet christmas period so nine weeks were wasted of my time hanging about the flat...i am eventually returning overseas due to a medical condition and had the best advice from mark who came and visited my flat and suggested what an auction does and is...as i had no clue at all...he then on his return to the office sent me information on how london auction sites work and what i should do with a starting price...i need this weekend to make my mind up as i want a good price and do not wish to give it away.cheers
Mark gave me some really helpful advice. He was very knowledgeable. Thanks
Very friendly and supportive. Gave valuable guidance
I contact them since very helpfull and friendly trustful
LDN Properties is rated 4.90 based on 271 reviews