LDN Properties Reviews

Read LDN Properties  Reviews

mark@ldn-properties.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
Excellent advice which was clear and concise.
Received advice even though LDN couldn't buy our HMO property, as renovations are complete. I also received details for an auctioneer.
Very professional and good advice.
Courteous and quick service Helpful advice given
Thank you Mark, you were very informative, great help for my options.
Information was clear and easierly understood. They where able to help us straight away find a auctioneer.
Answered all of our question hasel free
Very informative and wouldn't hesitate to contact again in the future.
Excellent and Really Helpful Advice
Really helpful advice, good follow up for initial enquiry, and clear communication. Thank you.
Excellent service, helpful advice, would definitely recommend, thank you Mark for your follow on recommendations,
They gave me honest advice, as well as the course of action to take according to my circumstances.
They gave me honest advice, fast and efficiently, as well as the best course of action I should take, according to my circumstances.
Brilliant advice and support - made it bearable and would always be there to clarify things in lay man's language! I do not hesitate to recommend anyone to LDN Properties...Mr Grantham is an angel - he has been all the way tirelessly there to give all the support, advice and counsel in the most professional manner as need be, what can I say...Keep It Up !!
LDN were helpful with my inquiry and were pen to questions for further advice.
They seem very helpful and genuine, but I am yet to go through with the process, so I can only evaluate so far.
Very good and reliable advice
Listened to my particular inquiry with enthusiasm and understanding.
Very impressed with their expertise, knowledgeable and insightful views and information on the property market. Also constantly provides exceptional customer service.
Mark spent a lot of time explaining to me all the possible options. Thanks!
Very helpful and informative even though we couldn't do business. Nice to chat with a decent and ethical agent for a change.
LDN Properties is rated 4.92 based on 267 reviews