LDN Properties Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LDN Properties

mark@ldnprop.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy

"Efficient, prompt and polite. Excellent communication and delivered as promised."
"Professional and credible"
"Very helpful advice would definitely recommend"
"They were clear and concise and explained the best options for me. Thank you very much!!"
"Excellent helpful advice for me when I am trying to sell my house. Gave me a good idea of the best way to sell my property which I greatly appreciate, thanks alan"
"Excellent Service, great information and very helpful"
"Ease of access to the site and updates"
"Fast response with helpful advice"
"Mark at LDN Properties has helped us enormously by discussing in depth and detail all options open to us...we highly recommend them..!"
"Very helpful and informative staff, highly recommended"
"Sent email 1 day next day got phone call taking me through the whole process wasn't for us at this moment but the man on the phone carried giving useful help and advice John Kennett"
"They were honest and very quick coming back to me with advice which led me to make an informed decision how to proceed. I am impressed."
"Very professional,honest and prompt response and advice from Mark .Highly recommend"
"Helpful advice"
"Excellent advice which was clear and concise."
"Received advice even though LDN couldn't buy our HMO property, as renovations are complete. I also received details for an auctioneer."
"Very professional and good advice."
"Courteous and quick service Helpful advice given"
"Thank you Mark, you were very informative, great help for my options."
"Information was clear and easierly understood. They where able to help us straight away find a auctioneer. Answered all of our question hasel free"
LDN Properties is rated 4.90 based on 221 reviews