LDN Properties Reviews

Read LDN Properties  Reviews

mark@ldn-properties.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
Incredibly professional and a company that puts the customer first. Have immense trust with Mark and his team
Have dealt with LDN on a professional basis for more than a year. Great personable service, with knowledge of the property sector to match. Would highly recommend - and have!
I came across this company through a Google search, and they were a pleasure to deal with which is not always the case when dealing with matters of property / finance. The information provided was both accurate and relevant and enabled me to proceed with confidence.
Very helpful advice all the way through the process. Thank you!
THEY ARE WHAT IS SAID AND THE MAN , MARK, GAVE US GREAT HELP
Found Mark Grantham very pleasant to talk to and very helpful. Thank you Mark.
Very friendly and helpful service. I was given the best possible direction going forward understanding my situation. I am very pleased.
Graham, gave me helpful advice. l would recommend anyone to use their service. Brillian work!
Excellent service, really helpful information. Would not hesitate to recommend.
Really helpful and prompt advice received from my online enquiry. Would recommend them.
Even though they were not able to help me they put me in contact with a local agent who I am now dealing with. Mark give me some really good advice of an option that I had never hear of before. I would recommend them to anyone.
Mark was invaluable with his advise and help throughout the process of auctioning my property. With his connections in the business he was able to negotiate better comission rates etc with the auctioneer and made the whole process a much less daunting experiance.
Very informative
Spoke with Mark Grantham this morning.Excellent and informative advisor,patient and understanding as to my requirements.The industry needs more of this mans character. Very impressed
The information I received was very clear and left me with other options due to my circumstances. I now feel much less stressed due to this and will definitely be calling back.
Very quick response. Mark gave great advice and suggested the best possible route for selling my properties to suit my requirements. The auction house also got in touch with me very quickly. When my properties are sold at the prices I’m looking for, will definitely give a Very a Good rating then. Tks.
Very helpful and willing to take time to explain all options.
I spoke to Mark from LDN and he couldn't have been more helpful. He gave very good advice regarding our property, and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending.
I spoke with Mark he was super helpful as well as being knowledgeable about the process
Mark Grantham provided us a service above and beyond our expectations, fantastic advice. Would highly recommend. There are not many people like this around anymore. 5 star plus service. Keep up the good work Mark.
LDN Properties is rated 4.91 based on 274 reviews