LDN Properties Reviews

Read LDN Properties  Reviews

mark@ldn-properties.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
I’m very happy with Mark who gave me free vital information I needed regarding my low lease flat . He answered all my questions thoroughly and gave me positive hope about the process of auction . I’m truly grateful .
LND Properties have been friendly, professional and informative: a great option to consider when selling your property.
Mark Grantham was extremely helpful and definitely helped me to get more money for my property than I would have done without his recommendations.
Very polite professional guy, told me and explained , all the process, many thanks
Mark offered excellent straightforward advice that was easily understood, gave recommendations where needed and website links for information. I would definitely recommend this company.
Mark Grantham explained everything exceptionally well. He spoke to others on my behalf which led to further positive engagements. Thank you
Everything explained clearly and very helpful advice
Very helpful advice and I was kept updated with services available. Would highly recommend.
Advice regarding the advantages and possible downsides of alternative methods of auctioning property was given was constructive, clear, and comprehensive manner. Well worth the investment of time and effort.
Wonderful service all round. No problems what so ever and very professional
I phoned LDN Properties to find out about property auctions not expecting to learn very much. However, the complete opposite happened and the information given to me by Mark Grantham was a real eye opener and has given me the confidence to proceed. I was very impressed indeed.
Very helpful
Professional friendly and efficient, all-round a first class service. The process was straightforward and expeditious and the offer was fair.
Quick response with useful details and immediately connected to the right team. Very Very Happy about the service.
Good advice given and a friendly service. Did not feel pressured into making a quick decision.
I found this company by accident but so glad I did. I hardly knew anything about selling your house via auction and Mark explained everything clearly and in a very professional manner. Because of this I am now dealing with the auction house best suited for my needs. Thank you.
LDN Properties' representative Mark talked us - novices at Auctions - through the procedure, knowledgeably and in language we could understand, provided all the necessary paperwork and explained everything that needed explaining; leading, ultimately to a highly successful sale, realizing considerably more for our Victorian semi than we would have dreamed possible, and certainly more than the Estate Agent that had previously marketed it, was able to achieve!
LDN Properties  5 star review on 14th February 2020
From the moment we starting dealing with Mark at LDN properties, we were put at ease and guided through our different options. Mark kept us up to date with communication and we gained a great result. I trust and recommend this company 1000% Thank you
I am an experienced purchaser at auction. Now looking to post a development site for sale by auction. I spoke with Mark G who was very helpful and informative. I gained new impartial and helpful insights within the few minutes that that we spoke.
Really impressed with the service received, nothing was to much trouble, Mark answered all my questions and explained the process of auctioning property simply and clearly, I would not hesitate to use LDN Properties again. Thanks
LDN Properties is rated 4.91 based on 277 reviews