Cactus Language Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
Read Cactus Language Reviews

I am currently at Japanese level 3 with Cactus. the group lessons are well structured and engaging. Our tutor give us good time to practice our speaking and listening skills via group exercises. I like also the fact that our tutor give us facts about Japanese cultures from time to time while explaining how the culture affects the way certain things are being said. I feel that I am progressing at a good pace and I will keep going with Cactus in my next continuation course.
the only frustrating thing was that a large enough group could not be collected TWICE for my course and i eventually had to compromise on location.
Dagmar Hunt is an excellent teacher, very patient and also makes learning fun and interesting.
Tuition has been extremely good, well organised, notes, help and guidance.
Great coverage in the lessons and the website is easy to use.
I would recommend Cactus language french course (Liverpool) because the it has a high standard of teaching. Teacher is very professional and enthusiastic. Course content interesting, fun and challenging too. Venue is in an excellent city centre location with modern interior and good facilities.
I'm really enjoying the course and I have learnt a lot. Paolo is a very attentive listener and produces a lot of interesting conversations. He's very supportive, too.

The venue is appropriate and conducive to learning.
Lovely teachers
Very knowledgable teachers. Nice environment and the staff happy to help!
A really enjoyable experience and the teachers are brilliant.
Convenient location and well planned classes
It's a great place to learn a language. I really enjoy the lessons.
Easy booking system, good prices and a good service!
Really nice teachers, easy to book, good offer of languages and great central location in Oxford!
extremely welcoming environment. the teachers were very friendly and the method of teaching was easy to learn
Really fun class with an engaging teacher who helped to bring the language to life!
Really enjoyed the first 10 weeks of Italian with Roberta. She was a great teacher and really friendly and encouraging.

It was a great shame to find out we have a different teacher for the second course. Hopefully she will also be as great as Roberta!
The teaches was fantastic.
The teacher Lena Seevers was very understanding and tailor the course to suit my learning pace.
Excellent learning center