Cactus Language Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
Read Cactus Language Reviews

the only frustrating thing was that a large enough group could not be collected TWICE for my course and i eventually had to compromise on location.
Tuition has been extremely good, well organised, notes, help and guidance.
I enjoyed the lessons however I Cactus did not deliver on the 10 lessons promised as after we had completed 9 my tutor was informed that she had to carry out the 10th in a pub! Quite outraged as given the tutor was a volunteer. I don't know what I'm paying for if Cactus can't provide us with a classroom.
We are sorry to hear of your experience. However, we need to point out that none of our teachers are volunteers. All of our teachers are paid professionals. In very rare circumstances when a course occasionally over-runs due to absence and our facilities are not available, we may need to find an alternative location, such as a library. We are sorry your substitute location was not suitable. If you would like to email us at info@languagecoursesuk.co.uk we would be happy to discuss your situation and provide compensation.
I am currently at Japanese level 3 with Cactus. the group lessons are well structured and engaging. Our tutor give us good time to practice our speaking and listening skills via group exercises. I like also the fact that our tutor give us facts about Japanese cultures from time to time while explaining how the culture affects the way certain things are being said. I feel that I am progressing at a good pace and I will keep going with Cactus in my next continuation course.
Dagmar Hunt is an excellent teacher, very patient and also makes learning fun and interesting.
Excellent teacher, really knows his students. Central location in Manchester is hugely convenient. Course materials are easy to access. The website isn't always very clear regarding what course to enrol on or continue with, but if you do make a mistake (as I have done) an email to the Cactus team sorts it out very quickly.
Lovely teachers
Extremely good teaching. Central location. Good time of day.
Great coverage in the lessons and the website is easy to use.
I'm really enjoying the course and I have learnt a lot. Paolo is a very attentive listener and produces a lot of interesting conversations. He's very supportive, too.

The venue is appropriate and conducive to learning.
The quality of the course depends on the teacher, of course. I've had very good teachers, but one in particular that was amazing.
The book used for the French classes isn't great, and I've found it better when teachers didn't strictly follow the book curriculum
Provides a well-structured progression through the course material.
I am in my second your of studying with Cactus, so I was a bit surprised when all of a sudden all communications were sent to my husband and he appeared on the list of participants! Please do not blame it on your system as an employee did when I rang. The system is designed and operated by humans!
We started the course Autumn 2017 with a very poor Cantonese teacher. after feedback (I had to ring to get the form!!!) you kindly changed the teacher. Under Jenny Cheng's paticient guidance the group has been going from January 18 to now. Not a bad achievement for Cantonese! We all want to carry on, so please invent new levels for us if necessary!
Very knowledgable teachers. Nice environment and the staff happy to help!
A really enjoyable experience and the teachers are brilliant.
Easy booking system, good prices and a good service!
Really enjoy the course and very good teacher
Great range of languages, levels, locations, times and good price mean I will keep coming back for more!
Fantastic course and tutors.
I enjoyed learning French beginner course. I did struggle a bit as the course was full immersion. However, my teacher was extremly supportive and every lesson was fun and well prepared. My classmates were also great. i highly recommend Cactus!
Cactus Language is rated 4.64 based on 198 reviews