Cactus Language Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
"Cactus offers language class courses in the evenings for languages like Polish that other companies don't offer. The teaching is high quality in a classroom environment to have fun and meet people at the same time."
"I thought the teacher was excellent - very engaging"
"Cedric is a great teacher for French"
"Staff are very friendly. Teachers are very knowledgeable and patient with students. They explain the content well and make sure every student has understood everything properly before moving to another topic. Excellent!"
"Would absolutely recommend Cactus. Class size was nice and small, great location, content was perfect for a beginner and the teacher was clear, easy to understand and very helpful. Looking forward to starting course number 2 in the new year!"
Oleksandra
Verified Buyer
"Good service. A bit worrying at first that there seems to be no central office and everything is online or over the phone. But the hired venues are good."
"Offers good value for money"
"I just like learning, and it keeps my brain active, you are never to old to learn. Iwill be 67 this year, and i love all things italian."
"I have really enjoyed my course with a very dedicated teacher who went out of his way to make the language alive and bring fun into the classroom. The homework was very useful bringing my mind "on the ball" between the lessons, but especially because it was supported by the running through it in the subsequent lesson."
"Excellent teacher, very experienced native speaker of the language I am learning. Knows how to bring out the best in his pupils. Good central location for the lessons in an adequate size and heated room with full facilities."
"Elementary 1 French- classes are small and very interactive. I would recommend this class."
"Great course, very friendly and knowledgeable teacher!"
"That was my first experience with cactus in Hindi beginner 1, I truly like the method & specially our fantastic teacher"
"The course exceeded my expectations in every way & my progress has been far quicker than I anticipated, so much so that whilst in Germany over the Christmas period I felt confident enough to enter into conversation with not only my in laws but total strangers too. I've already signed up for Beginner German Three & plan to continue on with the courses that follow that. Particularly impressed by the engaging & interactive nature of the teaching, it's not easy to motivate a room full of people who've been at work all day, on a cold winter evening, but our teacher achieved that."
"Great teachers and really helpful admin staff. The course is always tailored to the student."
"I have enjoyed over the past 3 courses."
"Enjoy my Spanish classes at Cactus. Teachers are committed to students and their learnings."
"Intimate and personable teaching of good quality and value."
"I am in my 2nd year of French evening classes with Cactus. I have enjoyed the course content and the pace so I recommended it to 2 of my friends who are now enrolled for Spanish evening classes."
"A well structured and enjoyable language learning experience. The tutor ensures that students make progress in conversation whilst introducing essential grammar along the way. Good fun."
Cactus Language is rated 4.55 based on 51 reviews