Cactus Language Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Cactus Language
"I enjoy my Portuguese course at Cactus. Reasons the courses are well structured with a text book and interaction class activities, that involves reading and speaking. Also the Cactus is in the town centre which is handy for getting home in the evening."
"The course itself is great but the school is quite badly organised."
"The teacher Lena Seevers was very understanding and tailor the course to suit my learning pace."
"Excellent learning center"
"Cactus language is very good it keeps my brain active."
"Really enjoy the course and very good teacher"
"Great range of languages, levels, locations, times and good price mean I will keep coming back for more!"
"My German Beginner Level 1 course was perfect. I really enjoyed the course. Annette is really a good teacher and person. She's always been available to answer any questions or problems we had. Thank you very much. I will continue learning German at Cactus after Summer."
"Very well organised, and liking the continuity of being able to take it up to the next level each time."
"Booking onto the course was very easy and I got plenty of information ahead of time. They were very responsive to my emails and helped with my requests. My teacher was excellent, fluent in Portuguese (her first language) and English and her lessons involved a lot of speaking exercises. She was also keen to get feedback to ensure our lessons were based around how we wanted to learn. Would highly recommend. Worth every penny!"
"good teaching, pleasant ewnvironment. Enjoyable course."
"An easy and fun way to learn a modern language"
"Very good service, lots of support. The teacher was very engaging and encouraging."
"The course was well organised and the teacher professional and skilled at motivating the students."
"I first felt I wasn’t getting anywhere in the class,but having done first course and going to the country I’m studyings language I feel it has help a lot and can’t wait for next course"
"The teacher was very patient and offered a lot of support"
"Cactus has been really great as a learning course, and I've enjoyed the two courses i have participated in so far! I've also encouraged my friends who want to learn languages to sign up to Cactus too :)"
"It was fun and interactive"
"Very good inteoduction to Italian, I loved it!"
"The instructor made me like the course and continue to the next level"
Cactus Language is rated 4.63 based on 172 reviews