Kraken Corals Reviews

5 out of 5
Read Kraken Corals Reviews

info@krakencorals.co.uk

Unit 3 Cunliffe Court, , Clayton le Moors

Brilliant service very good prices compared to others.
GREAT SERVICE AS USUAL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I WILL USE USE YOU AGAIN.
As always, first class product & service.
Used a few times now, you get great prompt service.
I believe Kraken Corals go beyond helping with my new hobby. They have helped me beat Flukes in my tank and have the most amazing corals... The secret to their success is an easy answer .... fantastic service and honesty. Regards Paul Nolan
The guys at Kraken are fantastic. I bought some fish from another dealer and 4 fish died, it was flukes. Dom and his team suggested I use Fluke Solve and they worked out a dosing programme over 2 weeks for my 100gallon tank I did what they advised and the flukes are dead. my tank is a happy place for the other fish now no flukes. this product is fantastic, no harm to my corals in any way. Thank you all at Kraken corals.
This was my first order with Kraken Corals, I was very happy with the ease of ordering, the payment options and the delivery was timely and products well packaged. Very happy, and will re-purchase them in the future.
Great service as usual and excellent prices
Terrible, Live order did not turn up on the day promised on 4 occasions and was dead when it did... I still await a refund of the money I paid !!!!!
HIi Donald, sorry to hear this, not sure who promised you the live food delivery but our website clearly states the days we despatch live food, unfortunately on this occasion, it was the courier that failed to deliver on the day expected despite us despatching it on the correct day, your refund was processed but it can take up to 7 days for the card processors to refund your monies, again this is out of our hands.
I don't think I have ever come across a company that is this high in customer service and values, excellent communication and value for money I just can't fault them
Good price , prompt delivery , will use again, bit disappointed I didn't get a sticker this time 😋
Website easy and helpful on the phone too
Great customer service and great communication. Thank you 😊
Perfect! Well packaged! Thanks
Always love the sweets with every order! Great addition to customer service
Great service 👏🏻
Fantastic as always
A+++++ customer service
Excellent product but most of the excellent advice on the use and installation of the roller mat filter. Had it in stock so was able to take away and install it straight away. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Friendly and helpful staff