Kraken Corals Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kraken Corals Limited
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kraken Corals Limited Reviews

Great value product and excellent customer service. Will definitely use you again in the future. Highly recommend
Lovely company, the product I ordered came well packed with a little surprise for me, unfortunately the frozen clams where no longer frozen, but I cannot blame kraken corals for that as they make so much effort with their packaging.
Excellent service!
Ordered a voucher, super easy with a good choice of amounts! Fabulous service and arrived super quick! Other half will be made up on his birthday !
1st class service, delivered when you stated and well packaged. Delighted with my new purchases.
Excellent service and advise
Thank you again always do a good job and all the best
Write a short review of Kraken Corals Limited. Rob, he’s the shortest.
Quick and fast delivery cant ask for more and love the website πŸ‘πŸ‘
Excellent service as ever. Seems like every time I place an order the items are always in stock so I don't have to wait days for delivery. From order to delivery the process is smooth as can be and communication is excellent throughout....
Very quick delivery Great item Thank you
Order from Kraken Corals arrived very quickly. Very happy.
Great service and had pretty much every item I needed, unlike many other sites!
Hi Guys, due to my location we are very limited to actual shops, however deliver of the item plus "merch" is fantastic. this is in fact the second time I have used you (first time as guest only) for an emergency order and we got this the next day. I will most definitely be back again.
Fantastic service and speedy delivery. The parcel was very well packaged and there was a thank you voucher and packet of sweets enclosed. I would definitely use this company again. Highly recommended!
.............................
Great as ever
Love this place, go to just have a look but always end up getting something. Excellent
Very knowledgeable and helpful. All fish and corals in excellent condition. Highly recommended.
Everything spot on as usual
Kraken Corals Limited is rated 4.91 based on 268 reviews