Kraken Corals Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kraken Corals Limited
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Pete Elliot
"Great shop , great staff and great corals πŸ‘"
Kieth Walker
"Another helpful trip to Kraken. My usual trip for water and after a bit of advice from the team also got some new filter media to try. Love this place, good live stock and equipment / dry goods and always happy to give advice."
Frank Shields
"Best shop around for miles Dom goes above and beyond to help . I’ve had stuff personally delivered out of hours more than once . Coral trays are second to none , and free coffee n sweets for kids wots not to like"
"Excellent service Great set of lads"
"Always happy to help every time I visit and always get offered a brew even when they are busy. If I could it be a big 10 stars from me."
"One word - the best"
"Very good and professional staff help you make the correct choices for your marine aquarium."
"always a pleasure to shop here."
"Lots of corals wide selection of stock. Nice to be able to look and handle equipment instead of just looking at pictures on the net!!"
"Good scervice helpfull people πŸ‘"
"Very good ordered only a couple times but both time delivery is pronto and no issues with product. Hey I even got a free pen"
"😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎"
"Awesome place very friendly people definitely worth a trip 😎"
"Just what I wanted fast delivery very pleased"
"Love the product and love kraken corals however bought the torq and the base however got it home and can't use it as it has a EU plug, contacted them on the same day, last Friday and they said the adapter should of been in the box but unfortunately it wasn't, was told they would send me one out to which I still haven't received it so its still not operating but neither mind I've ordered one off amazon so hopefully it will be up and running this weekend, apart from that kraken corals are great and have an array of goods and corals, I blame the manufacturer as if your selling a product in another country, then the least you could do is fit the country's plug"
"As always Brilliant service from the staff at Kraken Corals I'm so lucky to have such a great fish store near to where I live Keep up the good workπŸ‘Œ"
"This was the 1st time I’ve used kraken corals and I’m very impressed, the corals were amazing very good sizes for the price too. Packaging was very good too, everything was well packed so nothing could fall over. Will definitely be using again. Thanks"
"Live coral essentials trace elements really simple and easy to use, delivered really quickly. Great company to deal with"
"Kraken Corals provide excellent customer service. Their stock is in healthy condition and they'll try to obtain species for you if not in stock. You can be sure of a friendly reception and you'll be offered a hot drink on arrival. Got to be good!"
"Very welcoming helpful with advice"
"Good service kept informed about delivery , however my sea hare died after 3 days don't know why as all my tests where ok and tank looks amazing, just one of those things l suppose"
"always great service and always happy to help"
"Service was fast and friendly"
Kraken Corals Limited is rated 4.94 based on 157 reviews