Kraken Corals Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kraken Corals Reviews

info@krakencorals.co.uk

Unit 3 Cunliffe Court, , Clayton le Moors

Really friendly staff fair prices on fish
Fantastic shop and great staff that are friendly
A very good service everything is as described and always arrives quickly and in excellent condition
Great service fast delivery would recommend
Friendly staff and just what you need from Kraken Corals.
Friendly, knowledgable staff, who are quite happy to help design a system and help choose the right equipment
I can’t say enough good stuff about the team at Kraken Corals. After some wrong information and a few conversations with the team, they got us back on track. Out tank is now a calm place for the remaining occupants. They also have guided us well on our Coral choices and placements. This is our go to shop for anything Marine Aquarium, I can’t recommend them enough, especially if you are just starting out. Go and have a coffee with team, tell them what you want and they will guide you through the entire process from start to finish ( Finish is been optimistic as for we have found there is always something new) but you get what I mean. Again thanks guys 5 stars as always
Kraken Corals 5 star review on 11th September 2021
Great service, only concern, the carriage was far too expensive.
First class as usual
Amazing shop amazing staff very kn ball so happy and get free candy come on defo useing them again go kraken coral
Very good service and delivery also good quality products
Kraken Corals 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Best prices around, quick delivery, excellent customer service. Keep it up guys 👍
Kraken Corals 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Had an issue with the power head I purchased. Contacted them on the phone and was told to email them, which I did. Yet to get a response.
Hi gareth sorry for the delay but your email was only Thursday afternoon and today is Sunday that's not exactly a lot of time for us to get the correct support and answer from our supplier. We have never had a unit that has failed on bluetooth only and expect we will get a reply from the suppliers tommorow as they are not open on the weekend so I hope you can appreciate our hands are tied at this moment but we are trying to support you in this. Please double check that the Bluetooth is of course enabled on your phone and working as daft as it sounds I know this is the first thing I'm going to be asked.
Excellent service
Helpful staff and a lot of choice.
Kraken Corals 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Not happy at all with this particular order. Items appeared on stock On Wednesday night when order was placed. One of the items was a wavemaker that I needed urgently as the one I had stopped working and I had no flow in my tank. Estimated delivery Friday. Friday came, no delivery, Saturday, same. At that point I sent an email asking about my order, to which they replied that it's strange I haven't received it yet and they would check with the warehouse. Never got another update on that. Monday afternoon I called them cause my package hadn't arrived yet. They told me that the package was sent and I should receive it on Tuesday. Tuesday came, no delivery. After another email, they told me the package got sent on Tuesday and I should receive it on Wednesday, leaving me without a wavemaker for a week with corals sulking big time. Very poor communication, I had to chase up every conversation we had. I have ordered numerous times from Kraken and every order (apart from 2 buckets of salt that came broken both times) has been processed nice and quickly so it was a shock for me this time.
We are sorry that on this occasion things were not sent in a timely manner, its not the normal way things happen :(
fantastic as usual very fast delivery very helpful when asked questions
Knowledgeable friendly staff, really nice vibe in the shop, offered a coffee while I browsed. 10/10
Brilliant service. Everything arrived quickly and packed securely.
boyu dB 150 protein skimmer really impressed great product and great service. thanks
Kraken Corals is rated 4.89 based on 1,037 reviews