Kraken Corals Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Kraken Corals Limited
Live Chat, Telephone
Kieth Walker
"Another helpful trip to Kraken. My usual trip for water and after a bit of advice from the team also got some new filter media to try. Love this place, good live stock and equipment / dry goods and always happy to give advice."
Frank Shields
"Best shop around for miles Dom goes above and beyond to help . I’ve had stuff personally delivered out of hours more than once . Coral trays are second to none , and free coffee n sweets for kids wots not to like"
Cherrelle Woodstock
"I live pretty far away. The Kraken Corals team have never personally met my yet they continue to make me feel like a valued customer. It’s the reason I come back regularly to bother them on the phone for corals. I can’t recommend them enough."
"Item as described. Very prompt delivery. Excellent service. Would deal with again. Good prices."
"Fantastic food fish love it and a great price"
"Great shop"
"1st class marine fish and coral store. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to any marine enthusiasts."
"Great shop , great staff and great corals 👍"
"excellant service and corals as usual"
"I only needed Ro water today, but no matter how big or small your purchase is, you always get a warm welcome and service with a smile 😊"
"Unbelievable choice of corals, fish , best shop in U.K., , Dominic chelle and Jameel always happy to help and with a brew aswell ,"
"Good reliable service would definitely recommend and use again !!"
"fantastic shop dom and his team have give me great advice and my reef tank is thriving"
"Can't thank Dominic and his team enough, throughout the process of being an newbie to reef tanks I've been helped and advised all the way. I've never had a coral or fish with problems from them and the staff are friendly and knowledgeable."
"Brilliant seller. Very informative and helpful."
"Beautiful well laid out store ,all products clearly labelled and great value for money. This is a shop that has grown to be one of the best in the uk keep up the great work and customer service ."
"Really love Kraken, definitely worth a trip even if it’s from further afield. Dom and Chelle really have set up a winner. There’s no high pressure sales tactics, all the tanks are clean and the livestock is top notch. Brilliant shop, you’ll struggle to find better (or more knowledgeable)"
"lovely frags good prices as well and coffee!!! lol"
"Great product selection and fast delivery. Would use again."
"excellant customer service,a wide variety of wet and dry goods,a very nice shop."
"Great shop. Dom and Jameel know there stuff and are really helpful"
"Great price for what I ordered and delivery to schedule. Will use again"
Kraken Corals Limited is rated 4.95 based on 38 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!