Kraken Corals Reviews

Read Kraken Corals Reviews

Great coral
Posted 1 hour ago
Brilliant service!
I ordered, they delivered on time, just what you should expect.
Mine came with a sticker and a few wrappers of rock (not aquatic rock, the rock you buy to eat at the seaside) which was a nice touch.
Great people and excellent service
This is the second time I have purchased items from Kraken corals and I am extremely impressed! Items are dispatched quickly and they keep you informed if anything isn’t available now but can be posted slightly later (as per my first order). Would highly recommend! The sticker and sweeties are a nice touch too! Thank you!
Very Fast Delivery, Well Packaged
Perfect , cant say anymore, item was delivered before i was expecting it .
Perfect in every way
Really easy to order, good descriptions, superfast delivery.
Well done guys and thank you
Order was delivered 2 days after being placed - that is good service.
Problem with delivery, sorted quickly, we’ll pleased 👍
Delivery costs ridiculously high. No other company I know charges so much. Could consider evouchers or using Royal Mail. Won’t be buying again.
We do publish our prices at the checkout before purchase (no obligation to pay), all our parcels are sent via next day courier at a set rate and most orders over £50 are sent free of charge.

The website isn't adapted for sending small light items via another service as this would generally mean a special trip to the post office which takes a member of staff out of the shop / warehouse to do so for the few orders which would warrant this.

Had you contacted us before purchase I'm sure we could have accommodated this for you for gift vouchers alone. We will look to switch to virtual vouchers in future for online purchases rather than physical ones so that there's no delivery cost incurred.
Very informative great service. Tank you. See what I did there. 🥴
Brilliant service, great staff that keep you updated at all times!
I will definitely be returning!
Cheers guys
Good service arrived next day with sweets
Items where in stock and dispatched fast. Only let down for me was the boxing was inadequate due to the weight of the sand i order also damaged the boxing on the tunze magnet. Will definitely use again.
Quick delivery well packaged use this company regular now not had any problems will continue to use Kraken S reliable professional service
Great customer service and stock levels
Always helpful, very knowledgeable.
Hi
I ordered river shrimp but you sent brine shrimp!
good seller fast delivery