Kraken Corals Limited Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Kraken Corals Limited
Chris Kilburn
Verified Buyer
"lovely frags good prices as well and coffee!!! lol"
"Great product selection and fast delivery. Would use again."
Marcus Eaton
Verified Buyer
"excellant customer service,a wide variety of wet and dry goods,a very nice shop."
James Wolstencroft
Verified Buyer
"Great shop. Dom and Jameel know there stuff and are really helpful"
Tony Bavidge
Verified Buyer
"Great price for what I ordered and delivery to schedule. Will use again"
Marcin Tataj
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly atmosphere, always helpful even when they are very busy. One of the best marine fish stores around ."
Frank Shields
Verified Buyer
"Best shop around for miles Dom goes above and beyond to help . I’ve had stuff personally delivered out of hours more than once . Coral trays are second to none , and free coffee n sweets for kids wots not to like"
Michael Henley
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and ordered aquarium which arrived when they said"
Jamie Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Friendly,courteous, free drinks and chat... The people there are knowledgeable,friendly and regularly question and show interest in what you are trying to achieve. Personally, I have never been "sold" anything, it always feels like they arrange what you want, NOT sell you what you don't need. Not one frag has died or had desease(out of around 15 bought). Fish and corals are in exemplary condition compared to many other retailers. Need I say more...!?"
"The best Marine fish and coral shop in the North West! Amazing customer service, very child friendly - nothing is too much trouble and they will happily tell you where the coral or fish have come from and how its behaviour has been since arrival. Go and check them out - you wont be dissapointed"
Joe Franckel
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff, very good service, happy to give good advice, just need to move closer to me so I can visit more. Would recommend to everyone in this hobby"
Mark Gibson
Verified Buyer
"Knowledgable staff that are always willing to listen and advise the best course of action"
Gillian Barnes
Verified Buyer
"Staff at Kraken are really friendly and make you feel welcome. They are always very patient and give you lots of advice. There corals are fabulous and always keep it well stocked. They even have sweets and colouring for the kids and brews on tap (and sweets if you want) for the adults. Kraken is a fab place. If you haven't been yet WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR"
"Corals arrived healthy and of excellent quality."
David Lord
Verified Buyer
"Great knowledge and customer service!!!! And you get points too"
Kevin Kershaw
Verified Buyer
"An all-round good experience"
Adam Steerment
Verified Buyer
"My order took a very long time to come despite paying next day delivery charge. That said when I spoke to them about my concerns they sorted this out and I eventually received my package. I would still use them again in the future"
Uways Amin
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic range of corals and marine fish and equipment very knowledgable staff great guys kraken corals is a 1 stop shop for all your marine needs 👍🏽"
Cherrelle Woodstock
Verified Buyer
"I live pretty far away. The Kraken Corals team have never personally met my yet they continue to make me feel like a valued customer. It’s the reason I come back regularly to bother them on the phone for corals. I can’t recommend them enough."
Jameel Mohammed
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant shop with amazing staff, has everything i need and willing to get any livestock i want. Has somewhere to keep the kids busy while i look around and refreshments for everyone! A++++"
Kraken Corals Limited is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews