Kraken Corals Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Kraken Corals Limited
Own Driver, Courier, Postal Service
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Nicola Freeman
"Friendly, helpful staff that never push for a sale or get tired of answering your questions, even when you've asked the same one before. Would recommend without question to anyone and every one. One of the two hippocampus hippocampus sea horses I recently purchased so you can see their stock is extremely healthy and happy."
Pete Elliot
"Great shop , great staff and great corals 👍"
Kieth Walker
"Another helpful trip to Kraken. My usual trip for water and after a bit of advice from the team also got some new filter media to try. Love this place, good live stock and equipment / dry goods and always happy to give advice."
"As usual, chilled out visit. Supplied with coffee and kids occupied with colouring, shells and sweets."
"Awesome store, with an awesome selection of all things marine!"
"Excellent service"
You gave us one star but wrote excellent service , did you hit the wrong button :)
"Ordered a twin weir upgrade came quickly well packaged, so no more sand blowing everywhere."
"Ordered a twin return for my ea reef,came within four days excellent"
"Fit time using Kraken and the service could not be faulted. Will be using again."
"Great product prodibio I bad reefer don’t get time for maintance I add bio digest and bioptom every 15 days That’s it my nitrate is 1 and my phosphate is 0.02 I do over feed fish coz I like looking after them and hav loads sps large colines as big as ball"
"Fast delivery, well packaged thanks."
"Amazing service great communication and a couple of freebies too, will defo be ordering again from them in the future. Thanks"
"Service was alright, but did not receive a confirmation email from Kraken corals to let me know that my purchase was successful."
Sorry to hear this. It's possible the email ended up in your junk as it sometimes does. We have worked extensively to try and reduce this and we now send all our emails through Google's servers.
"Wanted to get the hubby a present but wasn't sure what to get so was pointed to the gift vouchers. Prompt reply to emailed query and receipt of voucher-great stuff!"
"Really pleased with AI prime tank bracket and really fast service"
"After seeing the Maxspect Gyre 300 series on Kraken Corals’ website, I rang them with a question about it. The man I spoke to was so pleasant and very helpful. I ordered it the same afternoon. Shipping/delivery notifications were spot on, and my purchase was delivered at 7.15 the following morning! Delighted with this experience and would recommend Kraken Corals wholeheartedly."
"Brill customer service don’t really have a negative !!"
"Quick delivery and free gifts !"
"Purchased a unicorn tang a sailfish tang and a midas blenny recently all settled in well kraken is a great shop very friendly and always happy to share their experience in the marine hobby thanks"
"Great price on a really well designed Sump/Refugium and great quality build. Delivered safely to my door by Kraken Corals in super quick time. Would thoroughly recommend Kraken Corals without hesitation. Thank you Kraken"
"Very happy with the purchase. Exactly as expected. Very well packed. Quick delivery."
"Brilliant service! Excellent products"
"Great shop and staff for all your marine aquarium needs."
Kraken Corals Limited is rated 4.92 based on 99 reviews