Kraken Corals Reviews

Read Kraken Corals Reviews

info@krakencorals.co.uk

Unit 3 Cunliffe Court, , Clayton le Moors

Excellent Customer Service and fast delivery as always
The service along with these elements are a pretty winning combo, couldent ask for more, thank you
Love everything about kraken corals, esp the candy and the stickers😁, will always buy my stuff from here esp when I know I get candy 😁 make waiting for the parcel more exciting x
Brought some marco rock which comes by kg but needed small pieces asked customer services if they could break it up which they did and the pieces were exactly what I needed.also chucked a few sweets and a sticker.excellent service will use kraken corals again.
Great delivery service and I even got some Kraken Corals sweets which my son enjoyed. Many thanks.
Amazing service and a quality product, super fast delivery👍 this should be your number one go to for all your aquatic needs.
Excellent service from Jameel and the boy's. Love coming to this shop.
Great service and good staff to give advice
Fast delivery, good prices, and free sweets! What more could you want!
Great delivery. Great service on line. Will be using again.
Perfect service
Super fast turn around and great prices. Stock levels seemed good and I managed to find a Tunze Refugium light at a lower price at Kraken, even with almost all other retailers out of stock for months. Being totally waterproof I no longer have to worry about splash, damp and being electrocuted! Even got a sticker and sweets in the order, a nice touch.
Kraken Corals 5 star review on 8th June 2021
As always very helpful and prompt delivery with everything packed securely. My go to shop for mail order.
Great service and very knowledgable the best around. Quick delivery and really well packed.
Kraken Corals orders always correct always on time.
Great customer service Items arrived prompt and well package would certainly use again
Recently ordered the Marko Rocks from Kraken Corals. Excellent value for money and great size. My tank looks so much better. I'm setting up a bigger tank soon and I know exactly where to get my aquascape from. Cheers guys!
Excellent product and service
I was very pleased that you supplied what I ordered thank you
Excellent variety of products and they are shipped very quickly. I particularly enjoy the sweets they add to the packaging!
Kraken Corals is rated 4.89 based on 959 reviews