Lights And Linen Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Lights And Linen

About Lights And Linen: Lights and Linen retail quality home textiles and lighting.

Cheetwood Road Cheetwood HouseCheetham Hill

How would you rate Lights And Linen ?

"Great product. Issue with the delivery (courier not lights and linen at fault) but was dealt with efficiently and professionally"
"Extremely helpful when I made the order. Blankets just what I wanted."
"Easy to order, arrived promptly. Good colour match. Both shades had minor flawes."
"Lovely lampshade- exactly the colour I wanted. Securely packaged. Thank you"
"Lovely towels. Prompt service and polite and helpful staff when I had a query."
"Looks very nice on my bed and worth the money"
"Goods 2 super king size sheets bought at a reasonable price promptly delivered and very helpful by phone to order direct as our Amazon link suspended. Highly recommended people."
"Delighted with my purchase,quality and delivery on time,"
"I knew of Lights and Linen as I had bought numerous lamps for my new house from them a couple of years ago. Their customer service is excellent. Their prices and products are also excellent."
"Great service"
"very good company to do business with cant fault customer service many thanks"
"My online order arrived really quickly. Unfortunately, the shades were not right for their intended lamps and so I returned them. I received a confirmation of their arrival 'back at base' on the very morning they were delivered back and my refund was processed immediately. I was absolutely delighted with the service and shall certainly be buying from Lights and Linen again."
"Very happy with my lampshades, exact colour I was looking for, well packaged and delivered as said, would definitely use this company again"
"I was really surprised at the speed of the delivery - my goods were complete and well packaged, will definitely shop with Lights and linen again."
Hello, Thank you for your great feedback! We look forward to seeing you again :) Have a lovely day.
"Excellent to deal with. Good quality items. Good p"
"Very happy with the delivery and quality of product!"
Hello, Thank You for kind feedback. We hope that you enjoy your beautiful Tiffany Lamp! Have a wonderful Festive season ahead!
"i ordered one set of flannelette double sheets so happy with quality / price i ordered another set of different colour so happy i then ordered a V pillow every order was with me within 22hrs so happy {now mrs wants some curtains from lights & linen"
"Ordered 2 ceiling lights one of which had to be sent back as broken in transit but not a problem as was sorted out quickly very happy will use lights & linen again & will recommend."
"Fast delivery, good quality items"
"Unfortunately the lamp that I bough was broken on arrival. I have tried to call customer services to ask for a replacement but the number on the website is not connecting. S I've sent an email to customer services but as yet I have not had any response."
Dear Tansy,

We are sorry to hear of the issues you faced whilst trying to contact us. We realised there was an additional digit in the phone number listed on the site, we have now rectified this. We will be in contact with yourself shortly to help resolve this situation for you immediately. Apologies once again! - Lights and Linen Customer Services.
Lights And Linen is rated 4.73 based on 30 reviews