Lights And Linen Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Lights And Linen

About Lights And Linen: Lights and Linen retail quality home textiles and lighting.

Cheetwood Road Cheetwood HouseCheetham Hill

How would you rate Lights And Linen ?

"Replace a damaged lampshade after I sent some photos of the problem amazed how quick a replacement was sent. The lampshade is of good quality. Would purchase from this company again."
"Bought 2 brushed cotton stretch fitted sheets for my mum. Couldn’t find them locally so delighted to find them on Lights and Linen. Great quality and price and delivered within the time stated in good packaging. First time I’ve used this company and hopefully not the last. Mum’s happy, I’m happy, so all is good!"
"I love the product. Arrived very quick The only thing i didn’t liked is that I never received an email saying the product was dispatched even an email confirming he purchase so I didn’t was sure I my payment had been processed correctly"
"Great product. Issue with the delivery (courier not lights and linen at fault) but was dealt with efficiently and professionally"
"Extremely helpful when I made the order. Blankets just what I wanted."
"Easy to order, arrived promptly. Good colour match. Both shades had minor flawes."
"Lovely lampshade- exactly the colour I wanted. Securely packaged. Thank you"
"Lovely towels. Prompt service and polite and helpful staff when I had a query."
"Looks very nice on my bed and worth the money"
"Goods 2 super king size sheets bought at a reasonable price promptly delivered and very helpful by phone to order direct as our Amazon link suspended. Highly recommended people."
"Delighted with my purchase,quality and delivery on time,"
"I knew of Lights and Linen as I had bought numerous lamps for my new house from them a couple of years ago. Their customer service is excellent. Their prices and products are also excellent."
"Great service"
"very good company to do business with cant fault customer service many thanks"
"My online order arrived really quickly. Unfortunately, the shades were not right for their intended lamps and so I returned them. I received a confirmation of their arrival 'back at base' on the very morning they were delivered back and my refund was processed immediately. I was absolutely delighted with the service and shall certainly be buying from Lights and Linen again."
"Very happy with my lampshades, exact colour I was looking for, well packaged and delivered as said, would definitely use this company again"
"I was really surprised at the speed of the delivery - my goods were complete and well packaged, will definitely shop with Lights and linen again."
Hello, Thank you for your great feedback! We look forward to seeing you again :) Have a lovely day.
"Excellent to deal with. Good quality items. Good p"
"Very happy with the delivery and quality of product!"
Hello, Thank You for kind feedback. We hope that you enjoy your beautiful Tiffany Lamp! Have a wonderful Festive season ahead!
"i ordered one set of flannelette double sheets so happy with quality / price i ordered another set of different colour so happy i then ordered a V pillow every order was with me within 22hrs so happy {now mrs wants some curtains from lights & linen"
Lights And Linen is rated 4.76 based on 33 reviews