Lights And Linen Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Lights And Linen

About Lights And Linen: Lights and Linen work with their own local and worlwide manufacturers, to ensure they can provide their customers with the best quality, home furnishings, lighting and other decorative products. We are a family business which has been running for over 50 years and pride ourselves on providing excellent products at factory prices to thousands of our loyal, fantastic customers.

sunny@kipfoldgroup.com

Cheetwood House,
Cheetwood Road
Cheetham Hill

Tell us how Lights And Linen made you happy

"Ordered white coolie lampshades. Excellent product, delivered on time. Can definitely recommend this company. Spoke to Sonny, very helpful guy. Arranged delivery on a specific date to suit me."
"First time purchase from this company and I must say everything went very smoothly, very nice product and quick delivery and also good prices, would deal with you again without hesitation many thanks. 5 star."
"Pleased with terry towelling sheets and very impressed with quick delivery"
"Speedy delivery & product exactly what I wanted (fitted terry towelling sheets). I use them over the mattress cover & under the bottom sheet - cosy in the winter & cool in the summer. Happy customer"
"had a little difficulty with my purchase but the people i dealt with were very very helpful. Would recommend them. very satisfied with my purchase and friendliness, helpfulness they gave me. would recommend them x Thankyou"
"Excellent service kept me updated throughout"
"All what I wanted was found and the shipping was also in time. I will continue to source for other goods with your store. Once again thank you. Elijah"
"Easy to use web site.Very pleased with my order.Kept up to date about delivery, easy to track order so not having to wait in.Got an email thanking me for my custom straight away.Would use again."
Hello! Thank you for your wonderful Feedback. At Lights and Linen we really strive to ensure that our customers are treated in the same way as we would wish to be treated if we were out shopping! We are delighted you liked your product and hope to see you again soon!
"..ordered 2 lampshades, arrived on time and in good condition, now sitting on our lamp stands in the front room. Thank You L & L"
Thank you for you review! we are working day and night to ensure that customers purchasing from our website are provided with great products at fantastic prices. We are really glad to hear that your lampshades look brilliant. We hope to see you again soon!
"I ordered just before Christmas and the delivery was on the 3rd January - I was told that would be the date of delivery - quite good, the only problem was that I didn't receice an e mail to say they were on their way and there was no invoice in the parcel"
Hello, Thank you for your Feedback. We will check with the courier whether they send notifications of delivery. Usually only the Next day service couriers do this, such as DPD. Nonetheless we will look into this matter. We provide invoices to customers via email if they wish to have one. The reason we don't put these in the parcels is purely because they contain customer information and we prefer that data not getting into the hands of someone else. But please do get in touch if you wish for us to email over an invoice. Thank you once again, Customer Services
"Smooth transaction prompt delivery"
"The customer service is quite exceptional."
"Lovely bright cushion covers which compliment my new decor beautifully. Wonderful value and good service. Will order again. Thank you."
"The delivery was excellent and I am pleased with this item . Thank you ."
"Replace a damaged lampshade after I sent some photos of the problem amazed how quick a replacement was sent. The lampshade is of good quality. Would purchase from this company again."
"Bought 2 brushed cotton stretch fitted sheets for my mum. Couldn’t find them locally so delighted to find them on Lights and Linen. Great quality and price and delivered within the time stated in good packaging. First time I’ve used this company and hopefully not the last. Mum’s happy, I’m happy, so all is good!"
"I love the product. Arrived very quick The only thing i didn’t liked is that I never received an email saying the product was dispatched even an email confirming he purchase so I didn’t was sure I my payment had been processed correctly"
"Great product. Issue with the delivery (courier not lights and linen at fault) but was dealt with efficiently and professionally"
"Extremely helpful when I made the order. Blankets just what I wanted."
"Easy to order, arrived promptly. Good colour match. Both shades had minor flawes."
Lights And Linen is rated 4.81 based on 47 reviews