Lights And Linen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights And Linen
Read Lights And Linen Reviews

About Lights And Linen:

Lights and Linen work with their own local and worlwide manufacturers, to ensure they can provide their customers with the best quality, home furnishings, lighting and other decorative products. We are a family business which has been running for over 50 years and pride ourselves on providing excellent products at factory prices to thousands of our loyal, fantastic customers.

customerservice@lightsandlinen.co.uk

Cheetwood House,
Cheetwood Road
Cheetham Hill, ,

Tell us how Lights And Linen made you happy
Excellent service quick and a fair price good customer service keep up your good work Danny.👍
Beautiful lamp, quick delivery and superb, speedy customer service. Can't fault them.
Excellent service, quick delivery and fabulous lamp. Very pleased. Would definitely recommend.
Fantastic service , ordered on the Sunday evening, lamp was here by Tuesday ! Tiffany lamp was as described, really pretty and very well priced Will certainly use Lights and Linen again
Searched for the stage head lamp but lots of places sold out but I found your site via Amazon it was just what I wanted and far better than I'd seen elsewhere so I ordered it. Arrived on time and am very pleased with the lamp it makes a nice feature and others love it too. All white with a grey shade fits in perfectly in the room decor I would recommend this to anyone
Received tiffany bedside lamps earlier than expected. Very well packed. Really happy with the lamps beautifully made and all in good working order.
Absolutely over the moon with my new lamp! There was a small issue with delivery (courier problem) but once Lights and Linen were made aware they very quickly rectified the situation and I received my lamp the very next day!! Now that's what you call excellent customer service, very helpful and extremely responsive. I will certainly be recommending them to family and friends. Thanks again 😊
Lights And Linen 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
I purchased 2 of the linen tripod table lamps and I am so happy with them. Fab size, well made, look very stylish and natural (linen & wood) I received them within 2 days and I’m super happy with their customer service too, they replied within minutes on their messenger chat. 100% recommended.
Great customer service, responding to a query over delivery timescales immediately, fast free delivery, quality product, great value, the two bedside lamps i bought have tranformed my bedroom - love them!
I really like the swift dispatch and courteous phone call for ordering. Lampshades are really splendid. Thank you
The purchase was trouble free and the goods arrived very promptly. Their prices are very good also.
Excellent service, fast delivery, Love the lamps so brought another a week later but was surprised it had gone up by £10? Could of put that towards the bulbs!
Product was high quality, and the website was easy to navigate.
Excellent quality and value with quick delivery
Love my small lampshades, really changed my room. Delivery was very fast and good packaging too without lots of plastic! Thank you :)
Lovely prompt service. Good quality product
I ordered my light shade at 1pm & it arrived at 8pm on the same day!!! You can’t beat that & I am thrilled with it.
Very pleased with bedside lamps - exactly as pictured on website. Excellent quality and impressive service ordered mid morning and delivered next day - would certainly highly recommend this company and wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Good value and nice quality ! Very pleased, we will be back for more 👍
Would definitely use this company again order arrived before the date they give and very happy with my purchase
Lights And Linen is rated 4.87 based on 90 reviews