Lights And Linen Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Lights And Linen

About Lights And Linen: Lights and Linen retail quality home textiles and lighting.

Cheetwood Road Cheetwood HouseCheetham Hill

How would you rate Lights And Linen?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent to deal with. Good quality items. Good p"
Kevin Healy
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the delivery and quality of product!"
Hello, Thank You for kind feedback. We hope that you enjoy your beautiful Tiffany Lamp! Have a wonderful Festive season ahead!
"i ordered one set of flannelette double sheets so happy with quality / price i ordered another set of different colour so happy i then ordered a V pillow every order was with me within 22hrs so happy {now mrs wants some curtains from lights & linen"
"Ordered 2 ceiling lights one of which had to be sent back as broken in transit but not a problem as was sorted out quickly very happy will use lights & linen again & will recommend."
"Fast delivery, good quality items"
Tansy Shearston
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately the lamp that I bough was broken on arrival. I have tried to call customer services to ask for a replacement but the number on the website is not connecting. S I've sent an email to customer services but as yet I have not had any response."
Dear Tansy,

We are sorry to hear of the issues you faced whilst trying to contact us. We realised there was an additional digit in the phone number listed on the site, we have now rectified this. We will be in contact with yourself shortly to help resolve this situation for you immediately. Apologies once again! - Lights and Linen Customer Services.
Patricia Goldsmith
Verified Buyer
"We ordered two blankets for our 6 foot bed & both fantastic quality with plenty of width & length to tuck in all round ...would definitely buy goods from them in the future and recommend the company to others"
Emma Campbell
Verified Buyer
"I found the website easy to use. I ordered the curtains I was looking for with ease. On receipt of the curtains, I discovered I needed a larger size. The communication with Lights and linen was excellent. Returned these for full refund and ordered correct size . Super fast delivery. So pleased with the quality of this product , they look superb. I will certainly be buying more from you . Thank you 😀"
Jessie Mackie
Verified Buyer
"Easy to deal with excellent communication. Ordered wrong size unfortunately had to return shades with no problems, money was returned within 3 days. Would highly recommend Lights and Linen. Thank you"
Hazel Davies
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased, arrived on time"
IAN DUNBAR
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy with my product."
Lynn Bryceland
Verified Buyer
"There was a delay in getting my order but customer services put it right and I was pleased with curtains"
"Great purchase, arrived quickly!"
"I received my item within 2 days, was really surprised! Great service and great product! Will look to buy again from this site. Thank you"
LEANNE CAMPBELL
Verified Buyer
"Great products, quick delivery!"
"Bought a top, was delivered very quickly item is great! 5*"
Lights And Linen is rated 4.63 based on 16 reviews