Lights And Linen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights And Linen
Read Lights And Linen Reviews

About Lights And Linen:

Lights and Linen work with their own local and worlwide manufacturers, to ensure they can provide their customers with the best quality, home furnishings, lighting and other decorative products. We are a family business which has been running for over 50 years and pride ourselves on providing excellent products at factory prices to thousands of our loyal, fantastic customers.

sunny@kipfoldgroup.com

Cheetwood House,
Cheetwood Road
Cheetham Hill

Tell us how Lights And Linen made you happy
I purchased 2 of the linen tripod table lamps and I am so happy with them. Fab size, well made, look very stylish and natural (linen & wood)
I received them within 2 days and I’m super happy with their customer service too, they replied within minutes on their messenger chat.
100% recommended.
Great customer service, responding to a query over delivery timescales immediately, fast free delivery, quality product, great value, the two bedside lamps i bought have tranformed my bedroom - love them!
I really like the swift dispatch and courteous phone call for ordering.
Lampshades are really splendid. Thank you
The purchase was trouble free and the goods arrived very promptly. Their prices are very good also.
Excellent service, fast delivery, Love the lamps so brought another a week later but was surprised it had gone up by £10? Could of put that towards the bulbs!
Product was high quality, and the website was easy to navigate.
Excellent quality and value with quick delivery
Love my small lampshades, really changed my room. Delivery was very fast and good packaging too without lots of plastic! Thank you :)
Lovely prompt service. Good quality product
I ordered my light shade at 1pm & it arrived at 8pm on the same day!!! You can’t beat that & I am thrilled with it.
Very pleased with bedside lamps - exactly as pictured on website. Excellent quality and impressive service ordered mid morning and delivered next day - would certainly highly recommend this company and wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Good value and nice quality ! Very pleased, we will be back for more 👍
Would definitely use this company again order arrived before the date they give and very happy with my purchase
Excellent bedroom lamps - just as pictured and fast delivery. Would highly recommend and use again
Happy with goods & very quick delivery! Would order from here again!
Very happy with my Table Lamp purchase. Will definitely be using Lights & Linen again for future purchases!
Excellent product prompt delivery
Online ordering easy and delivery quick. No complaints!
Very good. Specialy the price very cheap would have the sheets again.
Very happy with purchase