Lights And Linen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights And Linen
Read Lights And Linen Reviews

About Lights And Linen:

Lights and Linen work with their own local and worlwide manufacturers, to ensure they can provide their customers with the best quality, home furnishings, lighting and other decorative products. We are a family business which has been running for over 50 years and pride ourselves on providing excellent products at factory prices to thousands of our loyal, fantastic customers.

customerservice@lightsandlinen.co.uk

Cheetwood House,
Cheetwood Road
Cheetham Hill, ,

Tell us how Lights And Linen made you happy
Loved the lampshade. Very high quality
Bought a top, was delivered very quickly item is great! 5*
Excellent service, quick delivery and fabulous lamp. Very pleased. Would definitely recommend.
The whole on line search, ordering, paying and delivery was easy and efficient. Communicating was great. I'll be back
Very happy with the delivery and quality of product!
Hello, Thank You for kind feedback. We hope that you enjoy your beautiful Tiffany Lamp! Have a wonderful Festive season ahead!
We ordered two blankets for our 6 foot bed & both fantastic quality with plenty
of width & length to tuck in all round ...would definitely buy goods from them in the future
and recommend the company to others
I found the website easy to use. I ordered the curtains I was looking for with ease. On receipt of the curtains, I discovered I needed a larger size. The communication with Lights and linen was excellent. Returned these for full refund and ordered correct size . Super fast delivery. So pleased with the quality of this product , they look superb. I will certainly be buying more from you . Thank you 😀
Easy to deal with excellent communication. Ordered wrong size unfortunately had to return shades with no problems, money was returned within 3 days. Would highly recommend Lights and Linen. Thank you
Very pleased, arrived on time
I'm very happy with my product.
There was a delay in getting my order but customer services put it right and I was pleased with curtains
Great products, quick delivery!
Lights And Linen is rated 4.86 based on 88 reviews