Lights And Linen Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights And Linen
Read Lights And Linen Reviews

About Lights And Linen:

Lights and Linen work with their own local and worlwide manufacturers, to ensure they can provide their customers with the best quality, home furnishings, lighting and other decorative products. We are a family business which has been running for over 50 years and pride ourselves on providing excellent products at factory prices to thousands of our loyal, fantastic customers.

customerservice@lightsandlinen.co.uk

Cheetwood House,
Cheetwood Road
Cheetham Hill, ,

Tell us how Lights And Linen made you happy
Unfortunately the lamp that I bough was broken on arrival. I have tried to call customer services to ask for a replacement but the number on the website is not connecting. S I've sent an email to customer services but as yet I have not had any response.
Dear Tansy,

We are sorry to hear of the issues you faced whilst trying to contact us. We realised there was an additional digit in the phone number listed on the site, we have now rectified this. We will be in contact with yourself shortly to help resolve this situation for you immediately. Apologies once again! - Lights and Linen Customer Services.
Lights And Linen is rated 4.86 based on 88 reviews