Kilt Society Reviews

Read Kilt Society Reviews

hello@kiltsociety.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how Kilt Society made you happy
Bought a plaid brooch for a friend who lives in a pretty remote area. Order placed on a Saturday morning, delivered next Tuesday morning. The brooch is even more beautiful than it looked in pictures. My friend is just delighted, and so am I. Thank you!
Excellent delivery time. The kilt that I purchased is of a very high standard and fits perfectly.
Sizing was very far off, sadly.
Amazing service from start to finish, quality of good are outstanding for the money, made a 6 year old autistic wee boy very happy
I was very much impressed with the delivery time and the package that was done, made it very exciting to open. The items are in amazing condition, I couldn’t be happier with my choice to use Kilt Society
The tartan trews were exactly what I was looking for quality of the highest calliber They fit me perfect a really cut I would highly recommend you
Excellent service and delivery
Excellent customer service and value for money. Pleased with the quality. Highly recommend.
Order these as have a black pair but wanted something other than traditional black. Ordered and came very quick and fitted well with the numerous hose that I have. Quaintly and fell are excellent and the width is perfect as I do have a wide fit which has always been a problem, and plenty of room for feet swelling. Excellent, and will wear with pride soon.
Simply the best
Ordered at 1pm, for the wee man's communion arrived the next day awesome service easy to use website 10 out of 10 keep up the good work
Very efficient service and delivery
Celtic Knot belt buckle. Easy to order. Item arrived in good time and good condition, having been safely, but not excessively, wrapped. It was exactly as described. Very pleased and will certainly order with you again.
Of 22 kilts and counting and having ties to 6 clans this Persevere moss navy is my favorite. The only drawback I have is that I couldn't have the length that I needed, so off to my tailor it went soon after it arrived. This is going to make for a great photo shoot. I have neckties, kilt hose and 4 kilt jackets waiting to be paired with this kilt. Great job Kilt Society. Slàinte mhath ❗ How wrong I was. This is the worst hanging kilt that I own Kilt Society won't divulge the maker's name. I bought something that's good for nothing. Don't waste your money on these so called kilts. Made in China, what do you expect?
I was very impressed that the jacket arrived in two days. It's a good fit. Thank you so much. Regards' Malcolm Macleod
Excellent service - jacket and waistcoat arrived within 2 days of ordering and is great fit/quality.
Easy to deal with even from Canada. Fast service; prices reasonable; trews look great.
excellent service and quality
Ordered outfits for both grandsons and am really pleased with the quality and look. Very impressed with how quickly the order was expedited.
For me the kilt society was so helpful I got the wrong size and when I spoke to Louise she reassured me that I could change it and when I went to change it at the factory as I needed it quickly they were fantastic I will be recommending the kilt society to all my friends
Kilt Society is rated 4.84 based on 5,611 reviews