Kilt Society Reviews

Read Kilt Society Reviews

hello@kiltsociety.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how Kilt Society made you happy
Order arrived next day. Was very impressed by speed of order and quality of goods received.I also was impressed by the friendly attitude of staff whilst exchanging emails. Would certainly use your company again and recommend to anyone to use your good selves.
Kilt Society 5 star review on 14th June 2021
Thank you so much for your review Anne and for sharing your lovely photo with us! So glad to hear you were so happy with your experience.
Brilliant kilt fur £60 would recommend 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Thank you so much for your lovely review Peter!
It did not fit ( too small) I have returned jacket with new size.
Thank you for your review Raymond. So sorry to hear your jacket didn't fit first time. I hope you have more luck second time around :). If you need a wee hand with sizing at all please do get in touch at hello@kiltsociety.com.
Awesome service and delivery. Great quality product. Very happy repeat customer.
Thank you so much for your review Carolyn! I'm so glad to hear you were so happy with your order.
Excellent quality product, I'm very happy with it. Delivery service was very quick. Will definitely shop with the kilt society again.
Hello Graeme, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! So happy you love your order! Hopefully we'll see you pop back again soon ;)
Fantastic quality and value
Hello Lindsey, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We hope you enjoy your fab new purchases :)
Fast delivery, great quality product, good value and exactly what I was expecting.
Hi Mark, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! So happy that you love your new items! - Enjoy your brand new products! :)
What did I expect for the price. I didn’t expect to see raw edges though, and the lining stitched through to the kilt so that it didn’t lie properly. I unpicked it and it hung a bit better. The pleats are different sizes. But it has made me realise that I could sew one myself and make a better job. So I shall do that. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hi Graham, Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Really sorry that the product didn't live up to your expectations - that's not what we want! We really do appreciate your feedback and we'll relay that back to our buying and merchandising team! :)
The bow tie and trousers were lovely. The shirt arm length was quite short and out of proportion to the size of shirt. However only paid £9 as sale item. All around happy with order. I did think that express delivery was quite expensive (especially when it took 2 days to arrive) and only coming from Edinburgh to Dunfermline. All together pretty satisfied though :)
Hello Sara, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so happy you love your new bow tie and trousers! Thank you so much for your feedback - we'll absolutely look into it moving forward! We'll hope you'll pop back again soon ;)
You hadn't got the cap badge I wanted but the alternative was very acceptable. 5* service as always. Slainte!
Hello Andrew, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! We're so glad we could help you find a new cap badge that you absolutely love! Slainte!
Very nice 👍😃
Hi Christophe, Thanks so much for leaving us with such a great review! We hope to see you pop back soon ;)
Excellent company to deal with. My son was delighted with his Ghillie brogues and kilt pin.
Hello there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're so glad that your son loves his new shoes and pin!
since I bought my first kilt I have been able to get many other accessories from Kilt Society which are avery good quality and also arrive in good time as specified by Kilt Society
Hi Kenneth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review! We're so glad that we could provide you with some fab new accessories to go with your kilt!
Easy order, super fast delivery- would highly recommend ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hello Damian, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review!
Excellent service, quick delivery & good quality.
Hi Gordon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! Hope to see you again soon!
Very impressed. It has a wonderful feel, so proud of it.
Hello Frances, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fab review! We're so happy to hear that you are so proud of your new items!
Great product and cheaper than other sites. Delivery was also super fast.
Hi Annemarie, Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review! We hope you pop back again soon!
Fab ties and bow ties - lovely quality and fast delivery
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a positive review! We absolutely love our ties - and glad you could find some to add to your collection! :)
Excellent service great product at good price
Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We hope you'll pop back soon!
I am fully satisfied. Everythings was perfekt. Next Order will come soon. Best regards Gerald
Hello Gerald, Thank you so much for giving us such a positive review! We're so happy that you love your new products! Looking forward to seeing you again soon :)
Kilt Society is rated 4.85 based on 5,411 reviews