Kilt Society Reviews

Read Kilt Society Reviews

hello@kiltsociety.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how Kilt Society made you happy
Very impressed with the belt and buckle ordered. Thank you
Very happy with the product well built and looks amazing
Kilt Society 5 star review on 4th March 2021
Great service and choice. Prices not bad too!
All fine! It couldn't be better!
My order arrived in good time, a wee bit earlier than expected even. The brooch I ordered is fantastic, and great quality. I look forward to putting it to use!
Kilt Society 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Super magasin, super qualité. Le colis mis du temps a traversé la Manche, mais c'était prévu.
Very professional and thorough. Kept me informed throughout the process from order to delivery which I greatly appreciated. Very happy with end product and I will be returning to buy from you in the future. Thanks.
Really beautiful kilt, good quality, and fast delivery (international express to Australia arrived in a week!). The only issue is I ordered the black and I would say the colour is more of a very dark blue. Quite obvious when compared with other black fabrics and makes my wedding outfit plan a bit tricky. However, would still recommend and order again!
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Rillark. I'm sorry the colour wasn't what you were expecting, we really appreciate your feedback on this. All the best for the big day! If there is anything else we can do to help please contact us at hello@kiltsociety.com.
I ordered a jacket and vest combo for my fiancé to wear at our upcoming wedding. The package arrived extremely fast, but unfortunately I was sent the wrong item. Fortunately the customer service team was extremely fast to respond and sent out the correct item right away and gave me the steps to return the first package. The correct item also came very quickly and fits great, and is of very high quality. Looking forward to pairing it with the kilt!
I'm so sorry for the initial mix up with your order but I'm so glad we managed to get this sorted for you. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review Emily. Good luck and congratulations for your big day!
Got my Braemar Jacket and Waistcoat.
Perfect fit - you would swear a tailor had come and measured me.
Good price. Fast delivery.
Very impressed.
Thank you for your review Hugh! I'm so pleased the fit was perfect first time.
Received all items I ordered and fast delivery.
Perfect
Product and service as promised.
got my new kilt pin quickly, with 'antique' finish and it is exactly what I wanted - thankyou
Good service, very polite and friendly on the phone and texts.
Quality goods. Very happy.
Colin
Hello, until today nothing arrived from all what I ordred on 05 february
Thank you to help me to get to it or to understand wher it's blocked.
Cheers
BIERMANN Ramon
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

I'm really sorry to hear that your order still hasn't arrived, that quite unusual.

We'd love to help you sort this out. We'll be in touch shortly to see what we can do.
This is a very nice and smart looking kilt, which has rich colours and is made of high quality polyviscose fabric. The leather straps are of nice quality too. Kilt Society has really fast shipping and the customer service at kilt society was wonderful and really helpfull. The kilt finally arrived, after a bit delay by the german customs office. Thank you very much, I'm well pleased with this product.
Was contacted before order dispatch to let me know there was an issue and the possible solutions were actioned prior to the parcel being dispatched. Kilt society upgraded my order at their expense. Excellent service!
A value for money product, unfortunately the postal service between Scotland and Germany took their time (two weeks), however when Scotland regain their independence and rejoin The EU I suspect that will improve
I brought a sporran & hose & flashes & kilt pin also a sgian dubh . My pal is not graduating till 2023 but I prepare early.. fast delivery and well packaged
Kilt Society 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Kilt looks great! I had to swap for a smaller size, but it was really quick and easy to do.
Kilt Society is rated 4.85 based on 5,328 reviews