Kilt Society Reviews

hello@kiltsociety.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how Kilt Society made you happy
First class service
Was a bit disappointed at how creased they were on arrival ,previously ordered trousers which were great. theses are for gifts will have to steam before giving them !
Also no paperwork if we need to return ???
They have very speedy delivery and their everyday kilts for 60 quid are very, very good quality for the money. Only disadvantage is, that they have uniform drop. I would like to have possibility to choose slightly longer - but hey, it is £60 for 8 yard kilt, so you can't expect everything.
Killts are easily vashable and quite comfortable and warm. I am also doing some sports events in them and they are very good even for longer sport activities.
Also, I am living south England and you can wear them all year round and they will keep you warm.

Accessories are pretty standard and quality is appropriate to the price you are paying (not bad though). This is especially valid for essential kilt hoses. If you are living north of the border, I would recommed to go to your local shop to buy some proper wool one there. I have couple of pairs from Aberdeen and some from Kirkwall and they are much better and warmer. However, if you are not lucky enough to live in Scotland, then you should be fine with those as they are pretty fair price.
Great customer service. Answered all my questions immediately. Trews look lovely. Very pleased with them. Great value for money
Good quality stuff and good value.
thank you very much, I the blanket as a present for somebody for Christmas
I hope she will like it
Ordered the kilt as a present for my brother and the quality is outstanding! Delivery to Ireland took only 2 days! fasted I’ve ever received a parcel. Came really well packaged 11/10 service. Now just have to hope it fits him
easy to order. prompt acknowledgement. quick notification of postage = perfect business model. What else is there to say?
Socks look exactly as they do on the site and were delivered on time. Thank you.
Super Preis-Leistungs Verhältnis!
Verblüffend schnelle Lieferung!
Lebe in Deutschland, habe mir einen Kilt gekauft und nun noch einen als Geschenk für meinen Sohn.
Absolut überzeugt von Kilt Society.
i was a bit annoyed as the kilt pin was broken and cant be used other than that i was happy with my other 2 items .
Great tartan design, good quality kilts, great value, delivery in less than a week mostly without problems. For some reason the driver said they "couldn't access my property" (i.e. street) but the kilts were delivered right the next morning.

Kilt Society is highly recommended.
Kilt Society 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Seven bronze kilt pins, strongly made and well finished, delivered on time and well packaged.
This is a very satisfied and grateful customer.
I like it but the material is to stiff not flyable as I expected, its to long for a 5'6 guy like me...thats all
Hello Francis, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so sorry to hear the material was not as you expected and was too long for your height. Our kilts are made from 65% Polyester and 35% Rayon cloth which allows us to offer heritage designs at an affordable price and we usually get positive feedback about them - really appreciate your comments and will be sharing with our design team.

Our kilts are also made with a standard 24" drop as advertised, whilst everyone's body shape is different we've found this usually works for most gents - sorry this hasn't worked out for you on this occasion.

You're welcome to return this to us for a refund if you wish - pop us an email at hello@kiltsociety.com and I can share the details of how to do that.
I am delighted by the Kilt Society service and am very pleased with my purchase. My order arrived within a few days and was of good quality and good value for money. I would not hesitate to use this company again.
Excellent kilt and service
Thanks so much for your feedback Kevin. So glad you were so pleased with your kilt and our service!
We recently order an outfit for our son's graduation. There was a great range of items for kids and they are all high quality. The package arrived in less than a week all the way to Australia. Great products and great service.
Kilt Society 4 star review on 11th November 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback. So glad to hear your parcel arrived so quick and that you were really happy with your products!
I'm loving the new Braemar jacket & waistcoat!!! The light gray is perfect, as is the weight of the fabric. I find it far less heavy than the Barathea of a Prince Charlie, and anticipate it being more temperate to wear. The fit was just what I was looking for, generous without bulk, and not constricting through the shoulders, upper arms, or chest. It's a beautiful garment pair I anticipate many of years of wearing and satisfied use.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback Calvin. I'm so glad you're loving your new jacket and the fit was just what you were looking for!
Magnificent. That’s all I can say. The Braemar jacket and waistcoat are extremely high quality and the sporran and kilt pin look awesome. I’m so happy with what I bought!
Thanks Samuel for taking the time to leave your feedback. So great to hear how happy you are with your jacket, waistcoat and accessories!
Beautiful looking boots. Well made.
They're just what I was looking for.
Great service. Very happy customer.
Thank you Kilt Society.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback Edward! Great to hear you were so happy with our products and service.
Kilt Society is rated 4.85 based on 5,239 reviews