Kilt Society Reviews

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion

Tell us how Kilt Society made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win ยฃ250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Michael Rosenberger
"Thank you so very much. The Kilt fits great ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป. Probably the first Kilt in the Principality of Liechtenstein ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ฎ....best regards Florin Lins"
Peter Hemmer
"My Persevere Weathered Brown Kilt is beautifully made- wore it the day after it came and received tons of compliments. The Strone Kilt Hose are the most comfortable pair that I own. The detail, weight and quality of the Thistle Kilt Pin are outstanding. Thank you for the fast response and shipping- will be ordering more products from you soon!"
Ewen Christie
"Very low hassle, and the trews fit excellently. They were also conscientious, emailing to check one of my measurements that they thought might not be quite right."
"The kilt pins were beautiful. Ordering was easy and they arrived sooner than promised."
"Love the kilt colour of the tartan was just what I was looking for. The prices was excellent The postage and delivery was first class Would buy from you again again"
"Trews are ok but delivery took 5 days longer than Rohan. Further, if you are going to bombard me with mail seeking praise, don't send me, and the world market, advertising material for size 6 (only) Ghillie Boots. A.J."
"Great service, goods dispatched and received swiftly and all well packed and in good condition. Thank you."
"This was my first order, and I'm amazed. I ordered a Persevere Weathered Brown kilt on May 16. It was delivered today May 20. That's amazing ordering from Edinburgh and delivered to Springfield, Missouri USA in 4 days. And the kilt is very good quality, and love the tartan. I'll be ordering again I'm sure."
"Excellent kilts, I ordered two at the same time the persevere blue and granite. excellent price, and ordering the correct size was easy. Looking forward to future orders through them."
"Very happy good quality garment. Thanks"
"Marvellous service. I ordered a Clan Bonnet Badge for my Son's Birthday. He absolutely loved it! Thank you Kilt Society!"
"Very good service, the kilt pin is of high quality and looks lovely. Got to say I’ve had a very good experience shopping with kilt society."
"The patriot tay tweed custom kilt is simply perfect. I love it! But If you need flashes in same tartan you have to order them separately."
"very pleased with service and response would reccomend ."
Hi there Violet! Cheers for leaving us a great review! How fantastic to hear you'll be recommending us to friends/family, what a compliment!. Tell them to give me a shout if need any tips or advice ~ Sarah
"kilt society people that i delt with could not be anymore helpful to myself , would definately use them again"
Hi there Douglas! Thanks for taking the time to let us know we were helpful, it's great to hear. Kilt Society™ is all about helping you wear your kilt/outfit the way you want to - we're always on hand for quick tips and advice in the future. ~ Sarah
"Will definitely be ordering again"
Hi there! Cheers for taking the time to leave us a review! Great to hear you are happy with your new order and would use us again. Give me a shout if I can help you out in the future ~ Sarah
"The product is beautiful and arrived earlier than expected. Thank you!"
Hi there Nancy! Great to hear your new order got to you so quickly. We try our best to be as fast and efficient as possible so you can get wearing your new items. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review ~ Sarah
"I took my sons kilt out of the wardrobe to find it had partly slipped out of the wooden clip hanger and was doing the pleats no favours. The Kilt Society was recommending their long black metal pin which they sent promptly and was indeed easy to use and obviously better for the kilt."
Hi there Lorna! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. great to hear you are happy with your new order. Give me a shout if you need any tips or advice ~ Sarah
"Received my order very quickly. All the items were excellent quality and sizes were accurate. Very pleased with my purchases and the service."
Hi there Fungus! Thanks for letting us know your parcel is with you (great that it's so quick). Our warehouse team are pretty sharp and so are our couriers. Fantastic to hear you've checked things out and everything is looking good. Give me a shout if you need any help or advice along the way ~ Sarah
"Effective back up service. My item arrived but was incorrect. Very quickly resolved and replacement arrived in good time."
Hello Shane
Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I'm glad we were able to sort the replacement quickly for you and in time! Look forward to seeing you again.
Louise
"Commande, livraison et service après vente impeccables."
Bonjour Mauduit! Je suis ravi d'apprendre que vous êtes satisfait de votre nouvelle commande et du service Kilt Society. Nous faisons de notre mieux. Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous laisser un avis ~ Sarah
"Goods ordered for next day did not arrive due to parcel unfortunately missing pick up from warehouse. We had already left for event at which they were wanted. However we made arrangements for neighbour to take them in and they items are excellent."
Hello there Janet
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, sorry the item didn't arrive in time for your event although its great to hear that when you got home you were so happy with the order.
You'll be even happier to hear I've refunded the shipping costs you paid!
If there is anything else i can do to help please give me a shout.
Louise