KIDLY Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy
Jamie Cross
Jamie Cross
Olga Guess
KIDLY 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Justyna Pekala
KIDLY 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Amelia Avendano
I love the aesthetics of the paci. Given that my baby is Danish it, the Scandinavian design reminds me of home. However my daughter did not quite get a hang of them as she is used to the Chicco orthodontic pacis that run a little bit smaller.
I did receive all of the order. It is for a Christmas gift so we haven’t actually operated the bottle yet. But I’m looking forward to my grand baby opening her gift. Get back to me after Christmas. I hope we all have safe holidays. I’m very worried.
The article purchased is great 👍 However a few problems with my delivery, my first issue was resolved quickly and professionally. However the parcel was not delivered although claimed it was the next day delivery driver asked me to accept parcel for flat above same number with an A, I explained it was mine! But love the product, suggest extra care when addressing. I would use you again.
Great first experience but the second time around was anything but . The order was 'lost' between being marked as despatched and arriving at Royal Mail.

To be fair, Customer Services were easy to contact and offered to send a replacement via DPD if the original didn't show on Royal Mail's tracking system the following day. This was both reasonable and reassuring.

And false.

The next day I was told the item was not available, out of stock. All they could offer was the option of ordering something else if it didn't materialise before the original delivery date and a patronising 😢 emoji.

The following day the item still didn't show and Customer Services immediately accepted it had gone missing and issued a full refund within minutes - even telling me I could keep the original item should it turn up.

Again being fair, Customer Services did, patronising emoji aside, do all they could reasonably be expected to do - except fulfil my order!
Easy order servivce, but disappointed my order arrived a day later than advised.
Product is great but very slow delivery. I was not aware when ordering that it could take up to two weeks, and it did.
Hello Jan, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and I am very sorry that your delivery took a while to reach you. I have looked into this, as it really is unusual for us to deliver late to our customers, even with the recent pandemic-related delays that carriers are experiencing across the globe. Unfortunately, and this applies to your order, Royal Mail, for a couple of weeks recently, did not send vans big enough to cope with our current volume of parcels. As a result they were leaving parcels in our warehouse for a day or two until they could catch up. The good news is we spotted this pretty quickly and took action. Royal Mail are now picking up every parcel from us, every day, so this shouldn't happen again. Just to make sure we are back to our high standards of service, we are now sending EVERY Royal Mail parcel via their tracked service. It is a little faster and also gives us and you more peace of mind as we can both fully track the journey. I do hope this somewhat explains your late delivery this time and provides some assurance that this is a very rare occurrence when shopping wih us. I do hope to see you back at KIDLY soon. James
Used once. Use search engine to fine a dinosaur lamp. Photo of lamp was great does give you the size as not set with anything else.
Never received the wellies. Not sure why, something to do with royal mail apparently. Did receive a refund quickly and customer service was good. Just a shame as waited 2 weeks for them and now don't have any in stock.
Went to place an order but when i got to the check out i saw the outragous delivery charges! $25!! extortionate
Hello Paul. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so sorry we are having to charge $25 to ship to the US right now. Unfortunately our carrier is charging us $79 per parcel right now. This COVID surcharge is necessary, they tell us, due to the increased costs of flying and the limited flights available, so we are in fact heavily subsidising their costs to keep it somewhat affordable for customers to continue to order from us. We feel your pain Paul, but save shutting down our US website we don't have any other options other than to wait it out. I hope this explains things a little and we hope to bring shipping costs down as soon as it becomes viable.
The product itself is great. Price was cheaper than elsewhere (once delivery was added, it was cheaper by about £1/£2) which is why I thought I'd order here, this was my first ever order. Delivery was very slow. Despatch took 3 days I think which was fine, I paid for standard 3/6 days delivery for £3. Customer service could have advised that they were experiencing delays of up to 14 days (either at the time of order or when contacted) as it was only on the second contact with them that they advised this. I appreciate the delay was with royal mail but it would be frustrating if someone had ordered something as a present and didn't get it in time due to this.
I have had good customer service from Kidly but two weeks on from my shipping email, I still haven’t received my items!
The item did take a while to arrive.
I wanted this to go to Germany and your website would not allow so had to post on myself at great expense.
Hello Anne.

I just want to pop in to say we do ship to Germany; it's just €6 and takes only a few days from the UK using a fully tracked service.

You can find details here https://www.kidly.eu/help/delivery-and-returns

I hope this helps and that your little on enjoyed the Den Kit nonetheless?
The products look lovely on the website but I was quite disappointed when I received my blanket that didn’t really look like the picture i’d seen and frazzled and broke after one (cold) wash. I was offered a 30% reduction or full refund for return which I couldn’t do as I’m 8 months pregnant and not looking to queue at the post office for ages.
Over priced. But the materials are good quality. Notifies on time about delivery
I love everything about you apart from your delivery service. My express parcel didn't arrive. When I queried this with your team, they were exceptionally quick and professional at resolving the matter. When the parcel arrived, something was missing. Again this problem was resolved very quickly. In an ideal world you would be alerted when a parcel goes missing so that you can be on top of the matter before a customer is even aware.
Thank you for sorting my problems out. Only three stars though, because I paid express delivery for a reason. I wanted the socks for a family wedding. So I was let down by this failure.
Hello Vanessa

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I am so sorry your order didn't arrive this time. We use DPD for our Premium deliveries and I promise they really are the best courier, delivering over 99.8% of parcels successfully. However, it doesnt matter when youre the 0.2% and do I feel for you.

I'm glad our team were empathetic and helpful and I can see they immediately refunded your delivfery cost for you.

As a final note to your point about being on top of missing parcels, I'd love us to be able to always see a problem before it hits, but with missing parcels they only way we know they are missing is when they don't turn up! Couriers don't inform us when things aren't delivered; they inform the recipient. Things are always improving with last mile delivery though, so fingers crossed for the future.

I do hope to see you back at KIDLY soon and that a this hasn't put you off of us as a place to shop,

James
Hi Guys, I had to sent 2 items back from my last order- one was damaged (octopus bath toy)- it looked like manufacturing fault, the other one was the baby room light-I was really disappointed about this one- the description said it has cable and it includes batteries- the light only worked when connected with cable- switch on button for batteries didn't work. There were visible patches of glue excess by battery opening and by side seal part- not baby friendly at all. The base of the light was scratched- it looked as it was used before- overall it was a low quality product in my opinion. It was an expensive item but would rather pay more for better quality. I was surprised as all other stuff I ordered from you previously was top notch and your customer service is superb.
Products are lovely but your reward system and offers are misleading I had previously tried to use an offer but couldn’t as part of my basket was sale
One of the few UK stockists for the item I wanted but otherwise I'm not particularly keen on their selection.
The Kidly service has been AMAZING, really brilliant. The products we bought were definitely overpriced for what they are.
KIDLY is rated 4.90 based on 9,742 reviews