KIDLY Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy
Jamie Cross
Jamie Cross
Olga Guess
KIDLY 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Justyna Pekala
KIDLY 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Amelia Avendano
The item was broken so I sent it back - l am awaiting a refund so hopefully there will be no issues there.
I placed an order on 25th October order number 332654-001, I have still not received my order, I contacted you at the weekend and the nice lady that dealt with me said my parcel must have got lost between yourselves and the royal mail. I was told that my items would be resent by courier but that hasn't arrived yet, so I am very sorry but my first shopping experience has been disappointing. Hopefully I will receive my items soon and then I will gladly leave further feedback.
Disgraceful - selling extremely dangerous products.
A child’s booster seat with the straps completely unsecured , I caught my daughter as she fell out
The order took two weeks to arrive.
It was supposed to be one of the presents for my daughter’s first birthday, but it didn’t arrive in time. Very disappointing.
Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and I am very sorry that your delivery took a while to reach you. I have looked into this, as it really is unusual for us to deliver late to our customers, even with the recent pandemic-related delays that carriers are experiencing across the globe.

Unfortunately, in your particular instance, Royal Mail, for a couple of weeks recently, did not send vans big enough to cope with our current volume of parcels. As a result they were leaving parcels in our warehouse for a day or two until they could catch up.

The good news is we spotted this pretty quickly and took action. Royal Mail are now picking up every parcel from us, every day, so this shouldn't happen again. Just to make sure we are back to our high standards of service, we are now sending EVERY Royal Mail parcel via their tracked service. It is a little faster and also gives us and you more peace of mind as we can both fully track the journey.

I do hope this somewhat explains your late delivery this time and provides some assurance that this is a very rare occurrence when shopping wih us. It may also be helpful to browse our reviews so you can see what other customers generally think of our service and not just take it from me.

I do hope to see you back at KIDLY soon.

James
I was charged £45 for an order that was £18! I still have not received the money back!
Placing order is very easy. Good website. Problems with delivery. Item hasn’t arrived. However, I assume that is the fault of the delivery service and not KIDLY
2/ 5 items Iv had to send back so far. Disappointing as you I don’t know if what I’m getting is good
Can not rate the product itself as it was a gift but unfortunately the box was damaged on receiving the product. Emailed kidly twice and had no reply. Not the customer service I expected!
Hi Racene

Thanks for leaving a review and alerting us to your issues. I'm really sorry your item arrived damaged. I have looked in to our system as we usually do reply to emails within no more than a few minutes, but I can't find any messages from you at all. I've searched for your name, your email address and your order number and there's nothing there. Most odd! Anyway, I will ensure the team reach out to you first thing in the morning. Just a note too that we're live on our chat service between 7am and 11pm 365 days a year if ever you worry we aren't receiving emails from you.
Parcel was open when arrived
Items were poor quality for the price
Zero customer service or apology for sending product out in the wrong colour. Received my refund and bought again from a much friendlier shop. Disappointing as Kidly have really lovely things.
Hello Juliette,

I am so sorry to read this review. I am just pasting Gemma's original reply to you in here as I have a feeling from reading your review that you may not have received it - they do sometimes drop into junk, which is very annoying for all of us!

As you can see she offered to refund you for the item (which she then actioned) plus send you a different colour free of charge, by way of further apology.

What I believe happened is that you received the automated refund email only, which must have looked odd, and felt rude, if you didn't receive Gemma's reply in advance of it.

My apologies again for this experience; here is Gemma's original email

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi Juliette

Gemma here from the KIDLY team.

I am so sorry to hear that there has been an issue with your order and that we have let you down. We really hate to disappoint our customers and we want you to have a great experience when shopping with KIDLY.

Sadly we only discovered that the supplier had sent us the wrong colour crates after it was raised to us by a customer and we weren't sure how many orders were affected but we are looking into this to make sure it doesn't happen again. As we don't have the correct colour to send you we are unable to send you the right colour but if there is another colour that you like we'd love to send it your way as a sorry from us as well as the refund, of course. Please do just let me know if there is a colour that you like or if there is anything else at all that I can do to make this right.

Thanks so much
Gemma

---------------------------------------------------------
Brought 2 sets of the legging and long sleeve co-ord’s. Not impressed. Over £50 for the 2 sets inc postage. If I’m ordering coordinates expect them to be matching. Grey top was indeed quite different to the leggings. Also really thin material. When my little boy bends over I can see the prints on his training pants through them.
Also does not retain stretch- by lunch time my little boys clothes look saggy and scruffy. Very over priced for the item quality. Very disappointed.
Cancelled gift at last minute. No explanation offered. Very disappointed
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE THE GOODS THAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR - PLEASE SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Please please do not order anything from this company. I placed an order for a product I was seeking urgently and paid extra for next day delivery. I received a text message and email from DPD saying that the delivery was on its way. When I tracked the order, the DPD tracking advice said that Kidly had not provided them with the parcel. When I contacted Kidly, they apologised and promised delivery for the following day. The following day, I did not receive the delivery again and was not given a full explanation as to why I had not received my order yet again. I was told that the company was not sure and would not know until someone started their shift in the warehouse. I was refunded for the cost of the product (which is the least they could have done) and told that it would be sent special delivery the following day (Saturday). Well surprise, surprise - no delivery on Saturday either. The staff respond to messages promptly but clearly do not seem to be able to articulate properly what the issue is or provide a satisfactory explanation. This is an on-line business where the one thing they should be able to get right is delivery. Please shop somewhere else with a company who can deliver on the contracts they enter into with their customers...
Ordered a product in the sale, item cost £46 and was also on offer in other places - was a Christmas present for my son. Waiting for product to arrive, money has been taken from my account, check my emails to say that the item is actually out of stock and I’m being refunded. No phonecall or personalised service- just disappointment and inconvenience - will never order from kidly again. Item has now increased in price elsewhere too and I am left
Out of pocket!
The goods were faulty. I sent them back weeks ago and have since receive no refund or been resent working goods.
Order i placed couldnt be fulfilled. Not enough stock even though it showed there was stock when i places the order.
Hello.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I'm so sorry that we could not fulfil your order.

To explain, it's extremely rare, as we do carry out daily stock checks at the warehouse to ensure stock accuracy is well over 99% at all times, but on occasion, and especially during sale time when we are often down to the last one of certain items, we can visit a pick bin to find that there is nothing there or that the item is damaged in some way and not fit for sale.

As we do not generally re-stock sale items, we have no choice but to refund the customer for their order, which is what happened to yours.

It's a nightmare scenario, so very disappointing for you and frustrating for us too. I can only hope that we dealt with the issue in a timely and friendly manner and that you give us another chance to serve you better in the future.

James
After placing the order, I get notified that the items I ordered and PAID for are not available anymore! To top that, the remaining items sent were completely wrong!! What kind of business are you running?! Very disappointing.
Hello Urvashi,

I have just read your review and am as shocked as you probably were to see that we couldn't fulfil an item within your order and then the remainder of your order was incorrect.

All I can say at this stage is I'm very sorry that this was your first KIDLY experience and that we failed you.

Having looked into this with the team, I'm satisfied that the issues were both extremely rare occurrences. Quite unbelievably though, you were the victim of both at the same time. I feel sick just reading about it.

Please rest assured that one of the issues was human error and we have re-trained the individual who packed your order on the packing process.

Urvashi, I am very sorry for what happened to you. I would love you to consider giving us another chance, despite our failure with your order. Please do contact me directly at james@kidly.co.uk if I can help in any way.

Founder
Firstly my order arrived in battered dirty packaging... I needed these as a gift and when I was offered a replacement order I was promised they would be sent that day premium delivery. Unfortunately the order never arrived and had to be resent again the following day! Disappointing service.. I won't be using your company again.
My order Said it was dispatched on the 20th. I still haven't received it and despite emailing customer service have had no response.
Parcel did not arrive and money had to be refunded as they ran out of product
KIDLY is rated 4.90 based on 9,742 reviews