KIDLY Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy
Evie Ford
KIDLY 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Chloe Timms
KIDLY 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Chloe Timms
Very fast delivery, good quality items, nice, easy to navigate website, love you guys , great job , keep doing what you doing and stay safe 🙏🏻🥰
Brilliantly curated selection. My go to for gift inspiration.
Posted 1 hour ago
Super fast delivery. Products always as described and i would say they have a really nice choice of brands.
Kidly is one of my favourite online stores. They offer beautiful products and have excellent customer service
Great customer service and lovely items. Win continue to shoo here happily in the future.
Great products which are quite unique. No garish designs.
These gifts were ordered for my four year old granddaughter. It is her birthday this Sunday and I am sure she will love them
Very efficient, quick delivery. All goods lovely. Our great nieces will be delighted.
Amazing products! Fast delivery and great customer service. My go-to website for toys, presents and gorgeous pieces for my sons bedroom.
Really lovely colour and good fit. Quick delivery too!
Great 1st experience buying from KIDLY
Good Quality play things , lots of play value, delivered on time , good website , We will use again for further presents
I'm a huge fan of Kidly. I always find what I'm looking for and I like the fact that I can read other parents experience and reviews.
My daughter absolutely loves these blocks and pulls it out from under the TV unit herself. I didn't check the sizing before I ordered and it's much smaller than I anticipated, will know to check in the future though. Very fast and efficient service from Kidly ☺️
Perfect sizing , perfect for rainy walks and puddle jumping
Great product. Best customer service i ever have to deal with.
I have received an excellent service throughout with a fast delivery turnaround. Reasonable prices for high quality items. Would highly recommend and will be a returning customer.
Lovely company, wonderful customer service. I bought the hippy chick all in one fleece lined suit which is perfect for my little boy.
Only thing I’d say about the company is most of the items are out of my price range but I believe it probably matches the quality!
Ahhh these boots are lovely and easy to clean, this is my second purchase from Kidly, my first being jelly shoes last summer for my toddler.. I shall continue to shop at this great site..
Great simple prompt service. Product delivered very quickly. I returned my product and refund was also applied very quickly. Would use this website again.
Bought for great grandson and he loves it he loves the lovely sound and playing with the drum sticks you use to play the tunes very well built for banging around too
KIDLY is rated 4.91 based on 11,190 reviews