KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Lynsay
Lynsay
Verified Buyer

Love the Bobux shoes for my 1 year olds birthday. They arrived on time too.
Verified Buyer

Excellent website and quick delivery. This product was excellent. Everyone thought I was crazy for buying it and said it wouldn't work. I took your reviews and advice and gave it a whirl. My daughter has had fresh food all week on holiday instead of pre packaged baby food the whole time. Great tool.
Sally
Verified Buyer

I bought the cocoonbaby nest and it's really good. My baby loves being in it all day.
Jeanette
Verified Buyer

My parcel was delayed by the courier, as soon as I got in touch with Kidly it was sorted🙂
Posted 1 hour ago
Michelle
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing light up cloud teether! Quick service from check out to being delivered to my door. Beautifully packaged and protected for delivery. Very, very happy!!!
Michelle
Verified Buyer

Amazing light up cloud teether! Beautifully packaged and protected for delivery. Super quite service from check out to delivery! Very, very happy!
Janet
Verified Buyer

The products great for my premature twin grandchildren the rattles light up to help stimulate their eyesight would recommend this company
Bronnie
Verified Buyer

Super fast service, lovely products at low prices too.
Shannon Hinkle
Unverified Reviewer

Kidly is hands down the best children’s toy site out there. I’ve reached a point where I shop exclusively for my son and his friends there. Their perfectly curiated shop has everything little ones need to grow and learn. Everything is such wonderful quality and their customer service is in a class of its own. I can’t recomend shopping with them enough.
Elaine
Verified Buyer

The service was perfect from start to finish, lots of lovely emails,great service and very speedy delivery
Laura
Verified Buyer

The website is easy to use, products were delivered very quickly!
Verified Buyer

Your customer service was outstanding. I talked to Rebecca.
Verified Buyer

A great website, easy buying process, fab products and good delivery options. Only thing that could improve it is a gift option.

Amazing gifts & great service
Rachel
Verified Buyer

KIDLY is my favourite company. Over half of everything we have for our 9 month old has come from KIDLY. I love how easy it is to order and how reliable they are for stocking great quality items.
Claire
Verified Buyer

Great products, quick delivery, personal touch to the customer experience.
Emma
Verified Buyer

This is my 3rd child and this is the best highchair I ve bought. It’s so easy to clean, looks great and our baby is very happy when in it.
Paul
Verified Buyer

The most friendly site I have ever used and the service was outstanding cannot praise too highly.
Julian
Verified Buyer

online browsing and customer chat was Fantastic. the speed of customer service is a credit to your company, knowledgeable friendly and easy going.
our only complaint was the delivery our main purchase was sent without packaging or cover to its original box so it arrived battered and marked and in a sorry state.
But your customer service took this in their stride and we felt it was dealt with appropriately.
Janet
Verified Buyer

Simple purchasing procedure and no jargon used... Item was well made and great fun to use
Rachael
Verified Buyer

Excellent choice of good quality products, easy ordering process and quick delivery. Will definitely use kidly again!
Donna
Verified Buyer

Absolutely amazing service and the product is brilliant great quality good value very happy customer 😁
Katy
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service and great products. Will definitely shop here again!
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 1,493 reviews