KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Louisa
"Love every thing on her and use every opportunity to buy for friends children if not for my daughter"
Yickyin
"The goods are always the best and suitable for me that kidly pick. I purchase most of the item that I need in here. The communication is excellent , easy to get help with kidly friendly team."
"Great website and service. Made my order Friday afternoon and had the item Saturday lunchtime. Will use again."
"all your products are beautiful and trustworthy. It's just peace of mind ordering from you guys ^_^"
"Excellent service, next day delivery. Fantastic quality items, very happy."
"Great product, nice looking website, very quick delivery."
"Kidly are very customer forcused and very helpful. Ordered camping cubs activity gym and the firefly was not lighting up. Customer service were apologetic but truthful about a wait for a complete new play gym. I asked if I could just get a new firefly which they happily organised and was sent out as soon as they had one. I find they are an honest company with the reviews that are online whether they are good or slightly critical about the products they sell. Would happily reccomend and continue to purchase from Kidly as they are friendly and approachable."
"Easy to use, very prompt reply to a problem I had with my order. The actual product was not as good as the last one I bought from you though so I wouldn't recommend the easel. Great customer service and otherwise a great shopping experience!"
"Item recieved next day and exactly as described. Unfortunately was not suitable but the returns process was painless"
"Quick, easy, fast well packaged delivery. Thank you"
"Arrived on time as advertised and lovely quality. It’s a flower girls present, very pleased."
"Such a lovely range of products topped off with efficient and even lovelier customer service."
"Superb customer service, fab range of items and super speedy delivery. I adore this website. Give them a try."
"Brilliant laundry bag great service"
"Easy to order online and delivery was fast and efficient. Will definitely shop with you again."
"Great service, communication and speedy delivery, most of all lovely products. Would highly recommend."
"Easy to order, very fast Delivery and good quality item"
"Quick delivery, well packaged, good website."
"Easy to use web site, good product delivered when they said it would be. Great"
"Very personal given such a large company"
"I ordered a present for my grandson - it was delivered promptly and was very pleased with the gift."
"Responded quickly when there was a fault"
"I was looking for a white stand for my moses basket sent for one off kidly it came withing 3 days of ordering it is perfect well built easily assembled defenetley recommend price was spot on thank you kidly"
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 1,902 reviews