KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY?

Louisa
"Love every thing on her and use every opportunity to buy for friends children if not for my daughter"
Yickyin
"The goods are always the best and suitable for me that kidly pick. I purchase most of the item that I need in here. The communication is excellent , easy to get help with kidly friendly team."
"Great website and service. Made my order Friday afternoon and had the item Saturday lunchtime. Will use again."
"I'm very happy with everything I have bought from kidley so far I just love the fabric you use and off course the colours are great"
"Super cute affordable products which my baby adores! Packaged really well also. Will definitely be purchasing more items from KIDLY!!"
"Excellent service. Arrived super quick ."
"A gift for friends that arrived swiftly and will clearly be well loved for many years to come."
"Love the range of products on offer, found them competitively priced (also searched on other sites before buying 🙈). Love the fact that delivery is free over £25 (a much more manageable price!). Really enjoyed the parent reviews of products, would love to get involved with this for my now 3 month old. Also love the ‘quirky’ fun emails and text on the website. My only criticism is I wish the website was easier to use. Layout font size etc was fine, just found it hard navigating for similar products or for certain age ranges. Was specifically looking for baby sensory items at the time."
"Good quality clothes"
"Absolutely amazing customer service! Would highly recommend Kidly. Order arrived and the sandals I’d ordered for my daughter were too small. Staff were really helpful and organised an exchange for me to arrive the next day. Thank you!"
"The selection of products is fantastic and has really inspired me when getting things for my children. I have also bought a number of gifts. A lot of the items are quite pricey but I have managed to pick up some really great bits in the sales here and there so it balances out the more expensive things! This is a site I keep coming back to so please keep the great products coming!"
"I bought these for my 3 month old to wear at a wedding, they are brilliant! She was happy wearing them, and was able to partake in some dancing! Definitely recommend the product and Kidly."
"Making my shopping experience stress free and quite simple put easy."
"I’m so pleased that the free delivery cost has come down from £50 to £25. There’s such a great range of excellent quality products. I ordered from kidly quite early on and the product choice is still great now. It looks like everything for sale is so carefully selected too. Will be buying lots more in the future. I can’t wait to try all the new baby items."
"I absolutely love Kidly, if I need something for Owen it’s the first place I check! I love that products have been reviewed by Mums before you buy so you know exactly what you’re getting! One of a kind :-)"
"Lovely products, quick delivery and lovely packaging:)"
"Great products! Things I've never seen elsewhere. The website is easy to use and gorgeously designed."
"Amazing products Beautiful website Excellent delivery service"
"I found some beautiful things on Kidly from some of my favourite brands but at a much better price than other websites. The process was really easy and my parcel arrived very quickly with plenty of updates to let me know when to expect it. Brilliant service."
"Good quality products."
"The toys look great and they arrived well packed and in good time. Very happy with my purchases!"
"Quick delivery and quality product. Very happy with purchase. Was the best value I found the product online."
"Super easy to find what I needed and delivery was really reasonable!"
KIDLY is rated 4.88 based on 2,144 reviews