KIDLY Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy
Very fast delivery, good quality items, nice, easy to navigate website, love you guys , great job , keep doing what you doing and stay safe 🙏🏻🥰
Products exactly as described. Excellent quality too. Ordered one evening, & parcel was delivered the following afternoon, less than 24 hours later! Very carefully packaged.
We loved the outfits, we bought the top and bottoms in 1-2 and 4-5 for my just 1 year old and my 3 and a half year old. The bottoms fitted both perfectly, as did the 1-2 top, however the 4-5 top wasn’t quite long enough even though I bought a size bigger which was quite disappointing as my boys are both average in size!
Quick delivery, great price and professional service!! 😍
I have ordered from Kidly before and both times item was well packaged and delivered on time. On this occasion though I found the product description not accurate and item too small for my child.
Absolutely brilliant company, great to deal with, great packaging free delivery and returns, customer service 2nd to none.
Brilliant service as always
Very happy good service
Great shop for modern childhood & parenthood. Lovely packaged items with some even in biodegradable packaging! I will be back!
Lovely products, very prompt delivery
Product is great but very slow delivery. I was not aware when ordering that it could take up to two weeks, and it did.
Hello Jan, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and I am very sorry that your delivery took a while to reach you. I have looked into this, as it really is unusual for us to deliver late to our customers, even with the recent pandemic-related delays that carriers are experiencing across the globe. Unfortunately, and this applies to your order, Royal Mail, for a couple of weeks recently, did not send vans big enough to cope with our current volume of parcels. As a result they were leaving parcels in our warehouse for a day or two until they could catch up. The good news is we spotted this pretty quickly and took action. Royal Mail are now picking up every parcel from us, every day, so this shouldn't happen again. Just to make sure we are back to our high standards of service, we are now sending EVERY Royal Mail parcel via their tracked service. It is a little faster and also gives us and you more peace of mind as we can both fully track the journey. I do hope this somewhat explains your late delivery this time and provides some assurance that this is a very rare occurrence when shopping wih us. I do hope to see you back at KIDLY soon. James
Great product and service - would shop again.
Very good experience shopping at Kidly. The range of products is fantastic, and the service as well. The shipping was not the fastest, and I had to inquire a couple of times where my package was, because I wasn't getting any email updates, so I got worried. They assisted me with those queries promptly and efficiently.
A really lovely gift for music loving babies. It’s a great size and with three different sounds it keeps our little boy entertained for just long enough. Nice and compact and hand holes to keep the sticks in.
I bought this for my grandson who is going to be 1yrs old soon.He will totally love it
The faces magnetic game is excellent and very good for recognition. The ABbC game is less so because the words are long and the phonetics do not correspond to early word recognition. Great overall idea.
Ordered a moses basket stand that I needed to cancel as hadn't realised there was one at the bottom of the basket that needs to be put together. I messaged within 20 minutes of ordering and they cancelled it straight away, sent an email immediately to confirm the refund.
Excellent produce and service
Always great service with prompt delivery and a wonderful selection of age appropriate toys.
Amazing boots. Such lovely cared for packaging they arrived in too.
Perfect, comfy leggings for an active boy who doesn’t like his jeans! Love them!
KIDLY is rated 4.90 based on 8,834 reviews