KIDLY Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy
Lisa Douglas
Smita Lymbery
KIDLY 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
Eve Brooks
More Photos & Videos
Very fast delivery, good quality items, nice, easy to navigate website, love you guys , great job , keep doing what you doing and stay safe 🙏🏻🥰
Lovely products, great service. Good free p&p minimum too!
Posted 41 minutes ago
Lovely quality items and good service.
Good service. Order was exactly as expected and arrived on time with good communication of exact delivery slot.
Very speedy service ...quality product ...Expected parcel to take much longer to arrive due to Covid19 but only took few days .
Bought the animal bowls, they were exactly as seen and really cute. Very happy with them
I absolutely love Kidly, my first go to place! The products are wonderful and delivery is quick - Thank you!
There was a delay in my package arriving due to the courier company. I contacted KIDLY and they couldn’t have been more helpful. I was immediately refunded my delivery charge and they chased up the courier for me and kept me updated on what was happening. Loved the products I’d ordered when they arrived. My little girl adores her new wellies!
Absolutely love this brand - I’ve bought toys, practical things and clothes too for my little boy. The quality is perfect. And it’s great for gifts too. Always excellent service, the online chat facility is really helpful for instant advice.
Despite ordering during lockdown, the items arrived very quickly. Very pleased to have tried shopping with KIDLY!
Super, order came on time and my nephew loves his easter chocolate
Great service. Lovely toy.Happy great greaddaughter. I'll be back
Ordered some colourful storage boxes and I love them! They're so cute and they arrived quickly. Also slightly cheaper than the designer shop in Bath where I originally saw them. Very happy!
Payment was taken 10 days before item was received!! Definitely not a ‘basking in your own glory’ moment!
Sandals are great, but like many of your items for sale, can be purchased from a few retailers. Perhaps their delivery service is superior.
Email response to my first query was immediate, so that was good. However, I’m still awaiting a reply to my request for a postage refund.
Very pleased with item. Well packaged and quick delivery. Thank you
I’ve been so impressed by all of the products that I’ve bought from Kidly so far (ordered 3 times in quick succession). I’ve also been really pleased with the thoughtful, sustainable packaging.

I’ve ordered for my own baby and toddler but it will now be my go-to site for presents as well.
Got a few things in the order! Picking out the curvy, pictureful dominos! They have been a big success! The images of ladybirds, monkeys etc. are really lovely, fine detail and colours. But the other side, with uniform decoration, is just a much fun to play with, making circles, snakes, building regularly and irregularly. Very sucessful!
Always impressed by the attentive service and prompt response to any questions I have. Kidly is my go to place as i can confidently order items such as shoes which can be tricky to choose size-wise. The shoes also have the important eco conscious factor as well as style.
KIDLY 5 star review on 3rd July 2020
Ya I am very happy 👌👌👌👍👍👍
Ordered online and found it really easy to use and order
Lovely products, great service. Received the delivery on time and properly packaged. Would highly recommended.
KIDLY is rated 4.91 based on 7,092 reviews