KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Rebecca Shields
"This is my go to business for anything for my little boy! All the products are fab and unique, and to top it off customer service is second to none! The KIDLY label clothes are my favourites as they are such a brilliant fit. Jack is just a dot of a little boy, with no bum to speak of to hold pants up! The KIDLY joggers stay up, no problems at all, so he’s more comfortable and can get on with running around, playing and just being Jack."
"Great service, love the product - Grimms monochrome building boards - open play is the best! Delivered safe and sound."
Claudia Patricia
"Excellent products in one website, great quality, variety, and when you buy the orders come quick. I will 100% recommend Kindly."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Helpful, quick service on live chat, easy ordering, and extremely fast, carefully packed delivery! Very pleased with the shopping experience and the products are great quality."
"Good range of products. Great website and quick deliver. Have experienced things being delivered that have clearly been used."
"My first time purchasing from KIDLY. Everything was in perfect condition and excellently packed to avoid damage to items."
"Loved the products i purchased. Great value and great choice available, selection of beautiful stuff i haven't seen anywhere else. Delivery was very quick and website very easy to use. Currently eyeing up more bits on Kidly!"
"Excellent service"
"it's hard to fine suitable barefoot shoes for those first steps of our little ones. Thanks to Kidly, Filip (15 mnts) can enjoy walking on flexible sole, and he loves every step, but I still wish to see more barefoot shoes in your eshop. 🤩"
"Would be happy to shop again :)"
"Really impressed with the quick delivery of this order. It was despatched within 2 hours of placing it and received before the 3-5 woking days. The goods are excellent Caleb 9 months eats easily from his new dinosaur bowl and is wearing the food on his new bib!"
"Kind service, good product, not expensive because on sale and arrived very quickly despite recipient in Italy, outside the UK. I would advise to try to lower shipping expenses. Thank you."
"Quick delivery and great product"
"I have used Kidly a few times now - I absolutely love the quality of their stuff and the range available. I have been recommending them to friends. I also love the clothes we got a few months ago from their own brand range, they are good quality, super cool and simple."
"Replaced an item that had been delivered to the wrong address with no quibble. Will be my first call for kids toys in the future"
"Great products, fast delivery"
"The easel was an excellent quality product, well built with useful features."
"My grand children adore their quirky umbrellas with the clear window to look out of. They easy for the five year old to put up herself and light enough for the two year old to hold. He wants to use it even when it isn't raining!!"
"Excellent discount and prompt delivery, happy with my purchase!"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent delivery and the product looks great. I am sure my Granddaughter will love it."
"Product was much appreciated by the boy. Service and price recommended by Auntie."
"Love kidly! My fave children’s store! Fab products and love the parent testers section"
"Second purchase and I just feel Kidly seem to care about what they send you - all great quality. Colour changing Wellington boots are genius."
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 3,677 reviews