KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Claudia Patricia
"Excellent products in one website, great quality, variety, and when you buy the orders come quick. I will 100% recommend Kindly."
"Fab toy bag!!!"
"I was wary from buying off a online shop I had never heard of before, but shouldn’t have worried! The wooden doctors case is fantastic, was free delivery and a really great price x"
"The service was impeccable. I wanted to order two items, both of which were out of stock. As it was two weeks before Christmas I was keen to check if they would be available in time. The online chat service was excellent and the alert email to one item being in stock was so useful. I ordered the one item and then about ten minutes later a second email arrived advising that the second item was back in stock. Kidly refunded me the postage on the second item as I had ordered two items in a short time. From beginning to end - absolutely brilliant!"
"Excellent"
"Brilliant authentic and excellent quality service peoduct"
"I love the selection of toys and gifts that Kidly have to offer, and I often end up discovering new brands whilst browsing the various categories. I was absolutely chuffed with my recent order too - the way it was packaged, the cute little postcard inside, and the brilliantly written email saying I hadn’t redeemed my £5 off voucher. It was all top notch, and encouraged me to place two further orders in the space of a month! I really would recommend it!"
"Lovely products, bought for my daughter and another friends child. Delivery was prompt and items were incredibly well packaged. Will definitely be using you again."
"Excellent product, so pleased and great customer service.... very quick and efficient."
"Great product.Well packaged.Prompt delivery.Highly recommend"
"Fast and efficient customer focused service, beautifully packaged products and fabulous choice of toys. Nice sense of humour too! I’ll be back!"
"Excellent service very quick delivery amazing product"
"Quick and easy transition. Quick delivery. Would recommend to anyone."
"The Bunny Lamp was gorgeous but, unfortunately, I had to return it because my daughter-in-law thought it would be difficult to fit comfortably in the room due to it having to sit on something of a reasonable height .... Service was excellent as well ..."
"Quick delivery and good quality toys for my baby boy :)"
"Great service"
"Very quick and efficient service. My order arrived safely and in good time. Thank you."
"Great product, very pleased with the quality. Fabulous service, delivered promptly."
"Excellent products and brilliant service"
"Superb unique toys and delieved so promptly."
"Great product range and customer service 👍"
"Purchased a wooden toy for a friends baby as a gift. It came a little faulty (little bashed). Got in touch with a member of staff and it got resolved really quickly. A replacement was sent. Great customer service from Rebecca."
"very good :)"