KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"My order arrived really promptly. I couldn't be happier with the shoes and the service."
Angela McEntee
"I love Kidly products & have been ordering from them before my daughter ( now 21/2) was born. A good online store gets it all right- website; ordering process, delivery. A great online store is one the deals with problems, on the rare occasion that they arise, directly, with minimum fuss & maximum customer satisfaction. Kidly is a great online store. I recommend it to friends all of the time without hesitation. Keep up the good work!"
Rosanna Wimbush
"Where do I begin?! Fantastic quality play table that my little girl LOVES. Beautifully made with a different variety of activities. The shape sorter and cogs are entry level but the stacking towers provide to be a little more challenging which is great as you feel you’re getting your monies worth. The table is sturdy and robust whilst looking elegant! I’m delighted with it!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Helpful, quick service on live chat, easy ordering, and extremely fast, carefully packed delivery! Very pleased with the shopping experience and the products are great quality."
"Love the walker we ordered. Love the choice of good quality products and layout of website is very helpful."
Posted 33 minutes ago
"I recently purchased a sensory ball and soft toy rattle from Kidley. Our 3 month old has loved playing with them and was a very satisfactory shopping experience, we will be back!"
"Easy to use, friendly and efficient!"
"A most satisfactory experience in every aspect from customer care to speed of delivery"
"Kidly is the BEST! Takes me back to the days of playing barefoot in the fresh grass with homemade wooden toys. And my granddaughter loved the learning walker. Looking forward to more fun. Thank you Kidly!"
"The little spinning tops, made of crafted wood were exactly as pictured and were precisely what i had hoped. There is one suggestion. For such small items, they could easily have been put in a good quality jiffy (?) padded bag and not wasted so much cardboard and the plastic air-filled protector. Given I assume you are environment friendly I hope you consider this. It would have mean the item could have been posted through my letter-box and would not have required a special visit to the sorting office. With thanks."
"If you are looking for unusual, quality items for the children in your life, Kidly is well worth checking out! Assured service too."
"I recently came across KIDLY and I have to say It is my favorite website for my little girl. I love what they stand for and that they care so much about the customer and the products that there selling. I really believe in their vision . They deliver outstanding customer service , the best I have ever experienced. They are quick to help with anything you need and they are super friendly. They have staff online at all times which is amazing. I love the fact that this website was created with the regular mummies and daddies in mind and they care about what they are selling us for our little ones. Nothing but the best . The quality of the items I purchased we're outstanding . I loved what I purchased and When my friends and family members start to have children I will be recommending this website to then as well as purchasing gifts for them . I now regularly want to shop here because I know I am getting quality products and I want to support a great company like KIDLY."
"Excellent product and service/communication excellent also, swift delivery. Wonderful choices and range of products certainly will return."
"good product, excellent delivery, perfect!"
"Love Kidly, I've made many purchases, great service. Speedy Delivery. Products are ace too. Thank you"
"Love this website, full of interesting products, always excited to see what new items have come in! I always receive my orders within a few days with no issues upon delivery, items are always dispatched by the next day therefore excellent service!"
"Great experience"
"Great toys, great brand experience. Same complaint as with Amazon though - while it all seemed to be ‘green’ packaging - there was a lot of it. That’s the only reason I didn’t give five stars."
"Great quality and loved by the 2yr birthday boy !"
"Best shoes ever...I love them"
"Excellent service from Kidly as always! Bought a number of things in the sale, and despite being a busy time they were packaged well and shipped very quickly. Highly recommend."
"fantastic service and great range of goods for babies also good buying guides"
"Good price and lovely products."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Thank you."
KIDLY is rated 4.90 based on 4,183 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access