KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Charlotte Patey
"My niece, Elsie aged 14 months, loves books so she is delighted with one that she can take in the bath. She is enchanted with the way the book comes alive with colour when wet. I would have rated Kidly higher but my items came with a lot of excess plastic packaging"
Janice Henderson
"Excellent service. Rapid friendly response to queries. Delivery within 2 days. Toy well packaged in paper."
Tara Scholes
"Loved the toy bag! It was perfect for the room I was styling and great quality! Fast delivery!"
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Helpful, quick service on live chat, easy ordering, and extremely fast, carefully packed delivery! Very pleased with the shopping experience and the products are great quality."
"I absolutely love this website! The products are just beautiful and completely unusual to what you would find in a 'normal' toy shop! I have bought the majority of my Sons' Christmas presents through Kidly and I can't wait to see their reaction to them! Kidly clearly pride themselves on supplying high quality and highly innovative products!"
"KIDLY are wonderful. Brilliant products, great swathes of useful information, and excellent customer service. What more can you ask for? The only very minor observation I would make is about their packaging. In pursuit of green solutions one of my purchases arrived a bit the worse for wear, having been beaten up a bit in the post. So maybe a little more attention to this would be helpful."
"So glad I found this store. They had what I was looking for! I live in the US and everything from the purchase to the shipping went smooth. Thank you!"
"This was my first time purchasing from Kidly and they didn't disappoint. It was quick and easy to order and I received regular email updates regarding when I could expect to receive my order. The wellies ordered are of great quality and just as described. My little one loves wearing them which is lucky as its rained constantly since!"
"Wonderful product , bought a car transporter with three little cars . Really pleased with it . Bought as a birthday present and my nephew loves it . Child proof and excellent quality Great value for the price paid"
"Love Kidly, great service and quick delivery. Some wonderful brands and would recommend highly."
"all good get stuff in time"
"Kidly is my go to for so many things. I discovered them back at a time when I wanted more choice on childrens brands without being bombarded and loved their curation. We’re massive fans of their own brand clothes and have purchased so many things that you can’t get anywhere else. Very fair and affordable prices as well as great sales."
"Excellent!! The carry around lamp is lovely"
"Lovely quality toy which will last for a few grandchildren! Delivery came quickly and well packed, very easy to put together."
"Good quality products. Fast delivery."
"Great quality and super reliable delivery! Love having a time slot for delivery."
"Ordering was easy, delivery was on time and our toy was great fun, my toddler loves it."
"Products arrived very fast, they seem to be a very high quality and I was delighted with the selection online. I've recommended this shop to a few friends who are also happy with it."
"I absolutely love Kidly’s selection of products. It covers many popular brands that’s not available in US at a good prices. In addition, I can’t praise enough about their excellent customer service! Friendly and super efficient!"
"Awesome customer service! Had an issue with one of the product I received being damaged and it was promptly fixed. Delivery took awhile, but I Love the quality of all of the products. Will be ordering from you guys again for sure."
"The item I ordered will be a gift for Christmas. It looks sturdy & I think will provide hours of play fun for a 3 year old."
"The three items I ordered for a baby were exquisite. I am so glad I stumbled onto this site and found these delightful original items."
"Really like the ribbed jersey blue set I bought for my son. Great colour, nice fabric. Arrived quickly!"
"The product was great, and well received as a granddaughter birthday gift. However the shipping agent delivery person left the package in the recycle bin in the garden. Someone was in the house all that day and didn’t get a knock on the door or ring on the doorbell, Had I not double checked that it had been received after I got the delivered notification email , and asked the family to check the front garden to see if it had been left anywhere there they discovered it in the recycle bin which was due to be picked up next day! Not good!! Spoiled the surprise as well!"
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 4,590 reviews