KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY?

Verified Buyer

Love the Bobux shoes for my 1 year olds birthday. They arrived on time too.
Verified Buyer

Excellent website and quick delivery. This product was excellent. Everyone thought I was crazy for buying it and said it wouldn't work. I took your reviews and advice and gave it a whirl. My daughter has had fresh food all week on holiday instead of pre packaged baby food the whole time. Great tool.
Sally
Verified Buyer

I bought the cocoonbaby nest and it's really good. My baby loves being in it all day.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery of a great product
David
Verified Buyer

Kidly customer care was excellent when order did not arrive as promised by Hermes.
Anna
Verified Buyer

Needed a rocker/bouncer for my daughter, and found it on Kidly- good service, easy to use site & speedy delivery.
Hilary
Verified Buyer

You were very helpful delivering my product and putting it in a safe place .
SARAN
Verified Buyer

Super fast delivery! Great rewards :)
Robyn
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy! Loved my items. Quick delivery. An issue with the delivery of one of my items (dpd's fault not Kidly's) and hey had another one sent the same day which arrived the following morning. Lovely ladies to speak to at customer services. Can't wait to buy more things!
Robyn

Quick delivery!
A small issue with one of my items which they resolved super quick and had another one sent out that day
Kate
Verified Buyer

We bought a unirider, and got 10% off as 1st time customers. Service was great, and the unirider is brilliant!
Elaine
Verified Buyer

Gave me suggestions for my s find daughters 1st birthday party. And when part of the order was missing they rectified it straight away so I had the missing parcel the next day
Holly
Verified Buyer

Lovely products and great 10% promotion on first time buy AND next day delivery! My son loves the camping cubs Skip Hop teepee! Lots of sensory play, lovely choice of hanging toys and it's very colourful. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Love the Bobux shoes for my 1 year olds birthday. They arrived on time too.
Verified Buyer

Great little toy and service to match
Verified Buyer

I love the refillable pouches!
Verified Buyer

A super efficient delivery service and beautiful, quality product.
Sofia
Verified Buyer

Received my amazing books in a short time was great!!! Love them
With thank you notes and a super cute package.
Quite hapoy
Verified Buyer

Quality products reflected in the price. Packaging was environmentally sound and not overused (as some online companies are enthusiastic to do)! Ordered products and arrived promptly within 3 working days - very impressed overall. And a discount for the next shop - hmm, tempting!
James
Verified Buyer

I love the website and the way the products are displayed. It feels very boutique-y
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

The water bottle my daughter got was lovely- she was really pleased with it.
Clare
Verified Buyer

Great products! Fab service!
Daniel