KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

How would you rate KIDLY ?

Louisa
"Love every thing on her and use every opportunity to buy for friends children if not for my daughter"
Yickyin
"The goods are always the best and suitable for me that kidly pick. I purchase most of the item that I need in here. The communication is excellent , easy to get help with kidly friendly team."
"Great website and service. Made my order Friday afternoon and had the item Saturday lunchtime. Will use again."
"Great transaction. Products up to standard."
"Love the website; how easy it is to use and see what’s going to be useful for the stages. The delivery was quick, the products are great and the baby is happy - what more could you want!"
"These sunglasses are awesome. I love them so much I’ve bought them again having lost them a week after we first bought them. Never again “I just hold them, Mummy”!"
Anne-Marie
Verified Buyer
"Great product information on the website which made it really easy to decide which changing bag to go for. I really liked the reviews by parents. Very quick delivery of the product once I had ordered. Would definitely recommend."
"it arrived super quick !"
"The order arrived very promptly. It looks lovely quality but I bought it as a present so cannot comment any further."
"Excellent price, super quick delivery, very happy! Will use again"
"Very fast delivery and helpful, fast and friendly online customer service team. Both the belo mitt and the baby k'tan are good quality and the baby k'tan is so easy to use with a clear instruction booklet."
"Cute and very comfortable , my daughter love her underwear , nice colours !!"
Gemma Louise
Verified Buyer
"User friendly site, good service, prompt delivery and excellent product."
"Speedy delivery, great range of good quality products. Good customer service."
"The product was delivered promptly and was well packaged. Thank you"
"Good product. Good price. Excellent service"
"Very easy to order and prompt delivery. Would recommend. Keep up the good work."
"The products we ordered are great but the order arrived in an ENORMOUS box for 2 very small items (drink cup and puzzle). Huge waste of packaging which is always an issue for me."
"Unbelievably fast delivery. Thank you!"
"Good quality teething necklace , lovely colours , bought for my daughter and 8 month old grandson . Only one criticism , it arrived in an enormous box which seemed inappropriate as we are all trying to cut down on packaging to help reduce waste !"
"Really pleased with absolutely everything I brought, has made meal times great fun and 6 month baby loves using to feed herself. Travel bib with spoon very useful as means no plastic bags needed."
"Love the website, always has a great range of products that are different to those on other baby sites and I like the parent reviews. Good bargains when sales and offers are on, and employees are really friendly and helpful too."
"easy to use. fast international delivery"
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 2,292 reviews