KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate KIDLY ?

Sarah
"lovely good quality product, beautiful design! Baby Moss loves it too"
Tracey
"Great service. Love the informal style of communication. Extremely happy with the product. Granddaughter loves it."
"Really quick delivery, well packaged and kept informed about delivery time. High chair was even better in the flesh. Definitely recommend this company and would use again."
"The Lamaze rattle I bought was faulty, but Kidly sent out a replacement immediately. I'd say this is good customer service. My 3 week old sone seems to like the book, with its bold pictures and engaging sounds."
"We ordered the lime green high chair. Wow how quirky is this?. We love it. We also ordered the grey baby bouncer. This too is superb & both excellent value too! We shall await the grandsons arrival around Xmas day with baited breath!"
"Hi, I need to correct the negative review below. It was from me and I had confused Kidly with another online shop. My experience with Kidly was actually very good, everything arrived on time, and products were of good quality! Apologies for the mistake..."
"The team were so helpful when I had a issue with the item sent. But it was such a shame that the dimensions on the website were incorrect."
"Kidly offers a great range of kids products, all parent tested giving me absolute confidence that the product i'm buying will meet my expectations. The service is great from first landing on the website to aftercare."
"Fantastic customer service, prompt delivery. Very pleased with products. Thank you"
"I loved that you can read some advices of the stuff in the web page cause that helps you to have a properly idea of what you can buy."
"Everything perfect"
"Very promt service and good value, found what I wanted."
"Quick delivery, great item, very happy! Thank you!"
"Quick to receive great toys"
"Love the pura bottles prompt delivery"
"Easy to use website, clear, large photos with a good explanation of the product. Arrived quickly and I had regular texts to say when it was arriving. My grandson hasn't had the item yet as it's for his birthday but it looks great and I know he will love it. Apart from Kidly being easy to use, it was also considerably cheaper to buy the item from you than from the products own site. Amazing!"
"Excellent service."
"Fab, quick service and great product"
"Love the website and products. Very quick delivery and very pleased with what arrived."
"Quick delivery, beautiful xylophone toy - looks much more expensive than it was !"
"Really excellent prompt service and a beautiful product."
"Love the shoe selection, great pricing and arrived really quickly"
"Cheapest place I found for comotomo bottles by a long shot, super fast reliable delivery and brilliantly packed, highly recommended and definitely be using again. Thank you 😊"
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 2,533 reviews