KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

How would you rate KIDLY ?

Claudia Patricia
"Excellent products in one website, great quality, variety, and when you buy the orders come quick. I will 100% recommend Kindly."
"Fab toy bag!!!"
"I was wary from buying off a online shop I had never heard of before, but shouldn’t have worried! The wooden doctors case is fantastic, was free delivery and a really great price x"
"Really pleased with the service. Also (and most importantly) a great product, delivered as promised, packaged beautifully. I bought for my nephew and my sister, his mother, has very high standards and was delighted with the gift."
Posted 29 minutes ago
"Great service and love the product! Little bot loves his high chair!"
"Bask in that glory πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ˜‰ Happy with the product and delivery πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ"
"Fab toy bag!!!"
"From the moment of placing the order and receiving same communication was very good. It's nice to buy something that seems to be different and well made for my grandchildren. Keep up the good work 😊 Can't submit a photo as Xmas presents."
"Nicely curated collection of cool baby items, excellent quality overall."
"Great company that offers a fantastic range of products. Delivers quickly and always well wrapped! We have ordered time and time again"
"Excellent my 7years old son got it for his birthday ☺just love it Great fun on the holidayπŸ˜‰"
"I would definitely recommend this company! Great products, great price & great shipping time! Great all round!! 😊"
"I was very impressed with my first purchase from Kidly. The item arrived so promptly and at the time advised. The toy fox is absolutely lovely and I'm sure my granddaughter Evie will love it. I would certainty recommend Kidly to all my friends"
"Great service and lovely branding"
"You guys are so great! I absolutely love you, your brand, your thought of every detail and most of all your products and reviews of those products. Being a new mom is like a minefield when it comes to any sort of decision making and I'm glad KIDLY is there to help take off some of the pressure. I love your CRM emails and how playful they are which reminds me to relax and be playful too. I couldn't recommend you enough. I even recommend you to people who don't have kids- lol! Anyway, you've absolutely nailed it which is why I have no problem letting you bask in your own glory. So it, you deserve it!"
"Your customer service is one of the best I’ve ever experienced. Any issues is resolved quickly and easily over webchat and i’m very thankful that you put customers first and have on occasions sent replacement items on next day delivery to ensure it arrives in time. I’m a big fan and would always recommend you to a friend!"
"Great products and speedy delivery. I love the uniqueness of the items available and good prices too."
"Super products, extremely fast delivery. I'll definitely shop here again!"
"Great service and lovely products. I'll be recommending you to my friends!"
"β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ‘Œ"
"I purchased several toys including an animal jigsaw. It is heavy, great quality and looks like fun. My daughter will love it 😊"
"Excellent service and product, will go back to purchasing again from this company and will recommend to my friends. Great experience overall, many thanks!"
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 2,839 reviews