KIDLY Reviews

591 Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Verified Buyer

Super efficient service and delivery. Kayvan loves his Skip Hop Activity Centre. Developmentally it's excellent for little grabby hands. Sturdy, well made and will grow with him.
Verified Buyer

Fantastic....Delivery arrived within 21 hours of me ordering. The discount, welcome email, welcome gift, dispatched email and delivery email were very efficient. I will definitely be ordering again :-) lovely unique products thank you.
Hannah
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and high quality product which wasn't reduced anywhere else I could find and good p&p cost too. I liked the little postcard that came with it.
Hayley
Verified Buyer

Lovely quirky toys and clothes. Order next size up as sizing on clothes is small.
Susan
Verified Buyer

Very good online service, product arrived as promised and is excellent!
Ngan Ying
Verified Buyer

Love the website, love the philosophy, love the products that they stock and love how they communicate with their customers. It was super easy to order and my ergobaby 360 arrived the following day. This is such a lovely company that seems to reward customer loyalty and stocks products that they have faith in. I like shopping with them (hell, I'd love to work for a company as refreshing as this!) - will definitely be back!
Caroline
Verified Buyer

I love love love Kidly. The wedsite is easy to use, the pictures are helpful and accurate. Great colour options on items. Great range of items.
And always well packaged. What's not to love!
Justyna

Everything was good.
Rachel
Verified Buyer

Amazing service with super quick delivery for my little girls first pair of Bobux shoes. KIDLY is my new love! Can't believe I have only just discovered it. I'll definitely be back ;)
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Product arrived very quickly and well packaged - using the first time buyers discount also made this the cheapest I could find.
Liz
Verified Buyer

Outstanding products and outstanding customer service.
Emma
Verified Buyer

I made my first order with Kidly and found the process extremely easy and painless. To top off an already easy experience my order even arrived the next day!! Will definitely be ordering from them again.
Kavita
Verified Buyer

We ordered the Ergobaby. We had a good discount, very reasonable price compare with other websites. It arrives the next day which was a bonus.
Marie
Verified Buyer

KIDLY offer some beautiful products that are perferct for little people. The teething mittens are a brilliant idea! The little elephant is chewy and cute and little hands just love it! Thank you KIDLY. I would highly recommend your products.
Laura
Verified Buyer

Where do i start..KIDLY delivered our daughters highchair (knuma 4-iN-1) very quickly, i had a problem building the highchair and so contacted KIDLY, I spoke to Helen who was friendly and proffessional, she resolved the problem for me the same evening and had a spare part sent out the next day. Im so happy with their customer service that i will be back again and highly recommend to others.

Thankyou!
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Quick service, items are gorgeous and well packaged. Will order more for my growing son asap.
Nick
Verified Buyer

Super fast, Great communications, Nice vibe. Thanks.
Francesca
Verified Buyer

Received item quickly and it was of good quality
Mary
Verified Buyer

Such lovely products on your friendly website and excellent service. My little grandson of six months loves the light up rattle I bought him.

Angela
Verified Buyer

Excellent service , would , have recommend to all my friends

Corrinne
Verified Buyer

Great assortment of products. Wonderful service from Kidly and such quick delivery!! Seamless. Really, a job well done! Impressed.

Recommending two amazing products because u search and sell only the best .... Evomove Nomi High Chair and Charlie Crane Levo Rocker
KIDLY is rated 4.84 based on 591 reviews