KIDLY Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend KIDLY

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Tammy
Tammy
Verified Buyer

My teething daughter is very happy with her teething toys
Maria
Maria
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my order. It came super quick and was exactly what I had ordered. My baby daughter absolutely loves the East Coast say Hello Play mat and pram toy I got her. I also got some bits ready for weaning her on to foods which are excellent quality.
Rhiannon
Rhiannon
Verified Buyer

Loved the super quick delivery and the ten percent off first order offer! Would definitely order from again.
Jenny
Verified Buyer

Some lovely items on kidly, I could have easily spent a LOT more!! Got quite a few bits in the sale and a couple not in sale, was my first order but as had sale items it didn't take the 10% off the full price items, I contacted kidly and was refunded the 10% the same day, great personal service. Items arrived quickly and I love them all ???????? will definitely shop here again
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous clothes, a little bit different to the usual high street stuff (yay) at fantastic prices (they were in the sale ssshhhh!), delivered super quick. Happy mummy :)
Sally
Verified Buyer

I bought the cocoonbaby nest and it's really good. My baby loves being in it all day.
Jennifer
Verified Buyer

Lovely website, easy to use and the products are superb. Delivery was really quick too. All in all, a great experience. Thanks!

Prompt delivery
Verified Buyer

Thank you soo much, my boy loved sitting on the bagrider, quick next day delivery,
Elena
Verified Buyer

We got clothes divider and lovely penguin ???? toy very nice product so colorful and soft to touch and we love the vibrations when you pull a baby penguin from mummy's tummy ????
Beth
Verified Buyer

Kidly had some fantastic products that were things I haven't seen elsewhere (and I scour the internet for baby gifts!) The Milestone Crowns and Daddy cards were fantastic, and the service was equally as good. I realised after ordering that I wanted to add more items to my basket. The team quickly allowed me to cancel my order and start from scratch meaning I didn't have to pay for delivery twice. Highly recommend Kidly!
Mallory
Verified Buyer

Great company, excellent communication. Website very easy to use. I bought some shoes for my little boy and they arrived in great condition, look lovely on him and they were a great price. Will order again from KIDLY.
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and communication
Racheal
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, very informative, great product.
Elizabeth
Verified Buyer

An easy website, fast service and great products. I've already recommended you to several of my friends and will check with your site when I need things in the future
Tanya
Verified Buyer

Extremely quick and helpful customer service. Quick delivery and fabulous sale prices/products
Ashley
Verified Buyer

Delivery was very quick and the product is high quality and great value in the sale.
Verified Buyer

Fairly fast delivery, safely delivered (no damage), good product, and I was kept up to date with delivery status.
Natalia
Reviewer

Products are always great quality and carefully sourced. The team pick only bestsellers for their stock. Website is really nicely designed, however lacks a search button. Parent reviews of every angle product are a very nice touch.
Natalia
Verified Buyer

Products are always great quality however the website is not easy to search for things and sometimes browsing is not the right answer.
Laura
Verified Buyer

Love the quality of he products and at great prices! V different! X
Verified Buyer

Beautiful product, great website & customer service!
Sue