KIDLY Reviews

838 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

hello@kidly.co.uk

How would you rate KIDLY?

Jerri
Jerri
Verified Buyer

Ordered the bagrider and took it on holiday for the first time. It was easy to use and light to push with my 3 year old sitting on it. My daughter loved it. I have already recommended it to friends and family.
Lucinda
Lucinda
Unverified Reviewer

Well the box of toys made baby very happy. Happy baby = happy mummy!
Cheryl

Great delivery and product
My little one loves the EzPz mini
Mat :)
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service with a personal touch. I placed an order for the Skip Hop umbrella and a bath toy for my daughter and, a couple of days later, a gift for a friend. I needed the gift very quickly and was able to make use of a free gift of next day delivery. When I received notification of despatch I was a bit concerned that I hadn't received any notifications about my first order so emailed to enquire. Someone got back to me that day, reminding me of the postal times, which meant my daughter's items would arrive a few days later. However, the following day all of my items arrived so the friend got their gift and my daughter got her new things earlier than expected.
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery! Well packaged and really good quiality product 😃
Diane

Excellent quick service
Vanessa
Verified Buyer

Returns were very easy and a swop for a different size was sorted for the next day, brilliant!
Josie
Verified Buyer

I ordered a Bambino Mio Solo set from Kidly and some Boosters. They arrived super quick and are an excellent product! Will definitely be using them again!
Nicola
Verified Buyer

Love everything about Kidly! Great, select range of products. Wonderful customer service and love the web chat feature on the site. Staff are always prompt in responding and resolving any matters that arise. Plus its good to know you're doing some good with your purchases with their policy of donating a percentage of profits to children in need. I never hesitate to recommend them to friends.
Danielle
Verified Buyer

My order only took a few days to arrive, and my little boy just look ed his toy. Great quality, will definitely order again
Verified Buyer

Good communication, fast delivery, great products
Verified Buyer

Lovely toys arrived within 3 days. Great service and 20% off too.
Verified Buyer

I bought the Baby Whale Glow Zzzzs for my premature baby who is still in hospital after being born at 25 weeks. He is now 12 weeks old and is being much more aware of his surroundings. I bought the whale so he had something to look at at night time and to sooth him when I want there. It is absolutely perfect! I love it and so do all the nurses!

Lovely leggings :)
Verified Buyer

Customer service was brilliant and very personal
Tammy
Verified Buyer

My teething daughter is very happy with her teething toys
Maria
Unverified Reviewer

Super fast delivery and the products were of excellent quality and beautiful. My baby loves them.
Maria
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my order. It came super quick and was exactly what I had ordered. My baby daughter absolutely loves the East Coast say Hello Play mat and pram toy I got her. I also got some bits ready for weaning her on to foods which are excellent quality.
Grace

Fast delivery
Alexandra
Verified Buyer

Beautiful website and packaging. Personalised interactions. Fun. Different.
Rhiannon
Verified Buyer

Loved the super quick delivery and the ten percent off first order offer! Would definitely order from again.
Natasha
Verified Buyer

KIDLY made my baby happy so in turn I am happy. The products are great and the site is really easy to use.
Emma
Unverified Reviewer

Beautiful product and an excellent returns policy when the shoes didn't quite fit.
KIDLY is rated 4.89 based on 838 reviews