KIDLY Reviews

of reviewers recommend KIDLY
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how KIDLY made you happy
Not only KIDLY have the best prices for kiddies stuff but their customer service is amazing. If you thought John Lewis was good at customer service these guys are 1000 x what John Lewis is and more... Thank you all for everything ❤️
Love the vintage touch it’s given to me baby corner! Just perfect :)
Posted 20 minutes ago
Great brand for toddler clothing, amazing quality
Posted 54 minutes ago
Love the way it looks and great for the garden, the beach and indoors.
Amazing! Bought a gift for friend. She was so happy with it. It arrived quickly. Will order more!
Great and quick service as ever from Kidly.
Excellent quality, both items will last for years I'm sure. Very prompt delivery too. Thanks
Good communication and fast delivery
The train is for our grandson. We are pleased by the look of it. However, it is a birthday present and will not be presented to our grandson until then, early July. Only comment to make is that it came in a large box, corner to corner, but the box with the train in it had no protection round it and the box was slightly dinted.
Fast delivery and good communication.
Great products, fast delivery
Great toys well packaged and promptly delivered. The kidly team Helped me really well with an enquiry I had too. Thanks for curating such a lovely toy selection
Fantastic little sandals, my daughter was thrilled. Fast delivery as always.
Bought from here on several occasions. They have the most beautiful curated collection of toys and children's items. Delivery is prompt and quality excellent.
Order came quickly and in good condition. Communication was good in informing me of progress and tracking.
Very quick and efficient service with good communication about delivery etc.
Fantastic range of products, never had an issue with deliveries or products, always lovely and always enjoyed by my children!
Excellent service
I keep coming back! I like the curated products that are good quality, the good customer service, the generous returns policy and the loyalty discounts.
Great service- quick delivery, eco friendly packaging and good communication. Would definitely recommend!
Simply amazing !