KIDLY Reviews

hello@kidly.co.uk

Xuan
Xuan
Verified Buyer

Super efficient service and delivery. Kayvan loves his Skip Hop Activity Centre. Developmentally it's excellent for little grabby hands. Sturdy, well made and will grow with him.
Verified Buyer

Fantastic....Delivery arrived within 21 hours of me ordering. The discount, welcome email, welcome gift, dispatched email and delivery email were very efficient. I will definitely be ordering again :-) lovely unique products thank you.
Hannah
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and high quality product which wasn't reduced anywhere else I could find and good p&p cost too. I liked the little postcard that came with it.
Gabi
Verified Buyer

Buying things from Kidly is always a pleasurable experience. The sites easy to use and gives a brilliant level of information about the products and the customer reviews are helpful. I get the feeling they'll only stock tried and tested products so it's good not scrolling through dozens of iterations of a product from different brands!
The ordering process (simple) through to delivery (fast / nicely packaged) is all spot on
Ashley
Verified Buyer

Love all the products we've purchased from Kidly.
Francesca

Excellent fast delivery
Gemma
Verified Buyer

Great products and great service. We have been delighted with the toys ordered, they have been a fantastic addition to bathtime.
Elle
Verified Buyer

I thought that all the items I ordered were of great quality apart from the Winkle bootie bunny socks. Five minutes after putting them on both the tails (small pompoms) were off. Luckily I realised before my baby had a chance to put them in her mouth.
Mari
Verified Buyer

Just what I wanted for gift. Arrived promptly. Will use Kidly again.
Susan
Verified Buyer

First order. Excellent efficient service and thrilled with purchase as it is a Christening gift, something a little different from the usual.
👍😀
Gillian
Verified Buyer

Bought matchstick monkey for 3 month old grandson. Can't properly hold it just yet, but likes it when we hold it for him. Think it will be a real winner in a few more weeks
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

After a long awaited nine yesrs, baby number two finally blessed our family. I've always been that parent who wantd my babies sleeping right next to me, but this time round, my partner and I saw the importance of our own space and the Bloom crib gives us just that. Nights when I want my son right next to me, we simply wheel his Bloom crib right to our bed side from his nursery. This has been a feature of the crib most beneficial to our family.
Claire
Verified Buyer

Excellent speedy service. Slight issue with courier (not Kidlys fault) and it was resolved very very quickly by Tanya over the weekend. Products were very high quality. Will order again.
Bridie

Nice packaging.
Y
Verified Buyer

Very quick service and great website! Very good overall customer service and love the highchair we purchased.
Agne
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, good customer service, great product!
Jenny
Verified Buyer

Amazing customer service and great product. Thanks team
Fariba
Verified Buyer

I enjoyed my time browsing through KIDLY website, it was easy and aesthetically pleasing. The delivery was even better - next day and signed for! I deffo have my eyes on a couple more items and will surely be returning to order in time.
Chris
Verified Buyer

My products were received/packaged in a sturdy Kidly box. This was a welcome suprise, as so many other shops deliver clothing in flimsy plastic bagging (that is often ripped). Very pleased with my PurFlo sleeping systems for my baby, which were of really high quality. I would definitely purchase from Kidly again knowing that their packaging is reliable.
Katie
Verified Buyer

Excellent website. Great choice of products. My little girl loves the bath pipes, which arrived as pictured and are good quality. The only problem now is getting her out of the bath!
James
Verified Buyer

Fast, friendly interaction and a nice underlying principle to their product range - tried by parents before being sold.
Jill
Verified Buyer

Kidly stocks a range of beautifully designed and good quality baby products. My first order arrived well packaged and promptly. Really pleased with the items and the service I received. Will definitely buy from Kidly again.
Verified Buyer

Cute, quirky product, delivered swiftly in beautiful packaging.
One observation would be that there was some visible thread wear after a couple of wears but it doesn't compromise the overall product.
Generally very impressed.