KG Smith & Son Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read KG Smith & Son Reviews

info@coalmerchantsuk.co.uk

Tell us how KG Smith & Son made you happy
Very happy they were able to deliver within a few days when I said I explained I had almost ran out of fuel. Helpful delivery guy.
Lovely lady on the phone, super helpful. Good price and excellent fast delivery. Good to use an independent
Had some compost delivered to us today as we are currently in lock down. I just wanted to say a big Thank You to KG Smith for such a prompt and efficient service. Thanks also to the driver who put the bags at the top of our drive. Take care and stay safe.
Thank you, once again, for your excellent service. Even in the midst of this dreadful pandemic you have delivered my coal today. The driver was extremely good and I want to thank all of you for all that you do in a very difficult time.
Just a quick message to thank K.G Smith & Son for the great/swift service on my order. I didn't catch the delivery lads names, but they were excellent (a little early) , but excellent :-)
friendly as ever, and despite turning up in their lunch break, everyone was very willing to help find & load my bags of coal.
I have used KGS for over a decade. During that time they have supplied all of my solid fuel. Delivery is spot on, overall service excellent and price competitive. Unbeatable as far as I am concerned.
Helpful and polite staff, delivery drivers go the extra mile to help you.
We have used KG Smith for years and always have had excellent service from very helpful staff. Thank you all.
I have dealt with K G Smith's for many years and their customer service is top class. They are a local firm and the staff are both very helpful and knowledgeable.
I was recommended supertherm to burn alongside my kiln dried logs, they are brilliant. Easy light and give a long lasting heat.
Writing this review My husband has been using them for years Just lately he had paid buy card and we are feeling let down having to wait weeks for are coal He has to phone up to ask when it will be coming We received a call from a lady to say she has been trying to call my husband on his mobil jet he says no one called him Please dont forget your long term customers and customer sevice When we pay for a product at least be honest and give us a day for a coal as we are fed up with having to wait and being let down
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the services we have provided recently. Customer service is our number one priority, especially for our loyal customers. Unfortunately, in this instance, we have taken a little longer due to the current conditions. A couple of our drivers being off due to having to isolate, and one injured himself by slipping over in the icy and snowy conditions. As a company, we are currently working 7 days per week to try and catch up. It is unfortunate, but this adds to the already busier period at this time of the year. As you said we did try to contact your husband to update him on the situation but unfortunately we got no answer. If you would like to discuss this matter further please feel free to contact our friendly staff.
KG Smith & Son is rated 4.75 based on 12 reviews