KG Smith & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend KG Smith & Son
Read KG Smith & Son Reviews

info@coalmerchantsuk.co.uk

Tell us how KG Smith & Son made you happy
Just a quick message to thank K.G Smith & Son for the great/swift service on my order. I didn't catch the delivery lads names, but they were excellent (a little early) , but excellent :-)
friendly as ever, and despite turning up in their lunch break, everyone was very willing to help find & load my bags of coal.
I have used KGS for over a decade. During that time they have supplied all of my solid fuel. Delivery is spot on, overall service excellent and price competitive. Unbeatable as far as I am concerned.
Helpful and polite staff, delivery drivers go the extra mile to help you.
We have used KG Smith for years and always have had excellent service from very helpful staff. Thank you all.
I have dealt with K G Smith's for many years and their customer service is top class. They are a local firm and the staff are both very helpful and knowledgeable.
I was recommended supertherm to burn alongside my kiln dried logs, they are brilliant. Easy light and give a long lasting heat.
KG Smith & Son is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews