KG Smith & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend KG Smith & Son
Read KG Smith & Son Reviews

info@coalmerchantsuk.co.uk

Tell us how KG Smith & Son made you happy
Lovely lady on the phone, super helpful. Good price and excellent fast delivery. Good to use an independent
Had some compost delivered to us today as we are currently in lock down. I just wanted to say a big Thank You to KG Smith for such a prompt and efficient service. Thanks also to the driver who put the bags at the top of our drive.
Take care and stay safe.
Thank you, once again, for your excellent service. Even in the midst of this dreadful pandemic you have delivered my coal today. The driver was extremely good and I want to thank all of you for all that you do in a very difficult time.
Just a quick message to thank K.G Smith & Son for the great/swift service on my order. I didn't catch the delivery lads names, but they were excellent (a little early) , but excellent :-)
friendly as ever, and despite turning up in their lunch break, everyone was very willing to help find & load my bags of coal.
I have used KGS for over a decade. During that time they have supplied all of my solid fuel. Delivery is spot on, overall service excellent and price competitive. Unbeatable as far as I am concerned.
Helpful and polite staff, delivery drivers go the extra mile to help you.
We have used KG Smith for years and always have had excellent service from very helpful staff. Thank you all.
I have dealt with K G Smith's for many years and their customer service is top class. They are a local firm and the staff are both very helpful and knowledgeable.
I was recommended supertherm to burn alongside my kiln dried logs, they are brilliant. Easy light and give a long lasting heat.
KG Smith & Son is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews