Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kamazoy Virtual IT Department
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

About Kamazoy Virtual IT Department:

Kamazoy Virtual IT Department provides outstanding IT support and IT services to businesses nationwide. Why have your own IT department when you can use ours?

0330 363 2000

hello@kamazoy.uk

County House
St Mary's Street

Top guys dan Ollie and barry
Always sort me out with my IT stuff
Ollie is always extremely helpful and comes up with solutions to our problems. Very friendly and personal feel to the service.
They know their subject very well and the service is good.
Consistently great service, speedy solutions to any problems that occur within our two branches - 1st class IT support!
Quick to respond with top level knowledge & advice. I know our IT systems are in safe hands.
When you talk to the guys they actually speak English, rather than IT Jargon
Always get my users back up and working, spot on!
Positive and professional response on the phone. Always get a solution, and can discuss future plans to male the right business decision about IT solution provision.
Barry was quick getting back to me regarding my issue and made the process of fixing it quick and simple.
Very helpful, informative and efficient.
We have always found Kamazoy to be extremely helpful and efficient. No problem is too small, they are always happy to help. If there is a bigger problem they are always on site very quickly and the problem is always solved in a short space of time. I would highly recommend them.
First class service, knowledgeable and always supportive, have no hesitation in recommending their service
Great team of guys!
Listened to what we wanted and offered a service that will be good for us as a small company. Helpful.
The response from Kamazoy is very fast and courteous
EXCELLENT SERVICE
Usual quick response with jobs.
I can always rely on Kamazoy for their expertise and commitment to ensuring tasks are completed when required. They are proactive in resolving our 3rd party issues.
Thanks for the feedback Beverley! It's a pleasure working with you all.
speedy reply
Idea's realized, concepts bettered and projects delivered.
Never been anywhere else since my first Kamazoy meeting
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department 5 star review on 5th April 2017
Thanks, Paul! It's great to have you with us :)
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department is rated 4.92 based on 172 reviews