Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kamazoy Virtual IT Department
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

About Kamazoy Virtual IT Department:

Kamazoy Virtual IT Department provides outstanding IT support and IT services to businesses nationwide. Why have your own IT department when you can use ours?

0330 363 2000

hello@kamazoy.uk

County House
St Mary's Street

Swift delivery, great product, super service
Quick response to an issue I had and resolved within 5 minutes. Recommend.
First class company who always respond and resolve the issue. No hassle just plain good service to ensure we, as a business continue without interruption. Technical queries are explained with clarity and advice is professional.
We use Kamazoy for their email service for three good reasons:-
It is always up, we simply don't experience downtime.
If we need to contact the team they are very responsive and you have a ticket and a named person to help you fairly immediately.
The pricing is very reasonable with no hidden charges.
Sorted me out quickly, thanks
Their service is always prompt and helpful.
Very helpful and answered all my questions promptly.
The team at Kamazoy always resolve my issues promptly, it's very reassuring to have their support
I have been working with Kamazoy Virtual IT Department for a number of years on projects to supply connectivity and telephony solutions to their clients. They are extremely professional and customer orientated which ensures that the projects we work on together goes smoothly from day one. The team are extremely friendly and always happy to help.
'Very Good' is the highest rating I can provide, but they deserve much more than this... not only are they efficient, polite and knowledgeable but just all-round cool guys!! I can't recommend them enough!
Ollie always does a good job for my company. He is friendly, willing and professional. No problem is too small or too difficult for him.
Fantastic speedy and reliable service from the guys at Kamazoy. Quick to respond to any issues we have, they are essential to the smooth running of our business. Excellent job.
Always responsive and knowledgeable.
Sorted me out within a day, thanks Barry
Always helpful and prompt with their service
Kamazoy always fix our IT issues quickly and with the minimum disruption.
Efficient & Reliable service, quick to respond & resolve issues.
Fast and effective support
Quick response to all urgent needs.
The team at Kamazoy are superb. Being so reliant on IT, it's reassuring to have the confidence that they deal with problems quickly and efficiently.
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department is rated 4.92 based on 183 reviews