Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kamazoy Virtual IT Department

About Kamazoy Virtual IT Department: Kamazoy Virtual IT Department provides outstanding IT support and IT services to businesses nationwide. Why have your own IT department when you can use ours?

0330 363 2000

hello@kamazoy.uk

County House
St Mary's Street

Paul H
"Idea's realized, concepts bettered and projects delivered. Never been anywhere else since my first Kamazoy meeting"
Jodie M
"Honest and fast"
"they give us the comfort level we desire in our business"
"They make IT so painless"
"Very capable company who can resolve IT issues with confidence, and you know the problem is sorted without fear of any follow on issues. The best support we have used fully understand their products and never over sell, highly recommend."
"very fast and efficient support"
"I rang with an issue. Spoke to Ollie and he resolved within a couple of minutes. Great!"
"I've worked with Daniel and the team for a decade and they've never let me down!"
"Extremely friendly and straight forward service, always there when you need them providing a spot on solution"
"by being awesome"
"Efficient as usual"
"Left my laptop with Ollie and Barry as it was not working properly. One week later and it is like a different machine. Excellent service and I would thoroughly recommend Kamazoy."
"Always very friendly and personal. Bespoke solutions."
"They responded promptly and dealt with the promptly quickly and efficiently."
"always helpful and efficient."
"Excellent service from very professional and friendly people, I could not recommend them enough"
Thanks for your feedback Simon - I hope everything is okay with your machine now! Pop by any time :)
"First class service each and every time."
Thanks for the support, Lance - we hope you had a great Christmas!
"Issues are resolved very quickly."
Thanks for the feedback, Tina - great to have your support!
"After losing my email connection, KVIT managed to restore it"
It was a long road but we got there in the end! Please come back to us if you need anything else. Thanks for your support.
"Always prompt solutions to any IT queries I/we have!"
"We have used Kamzoy Virtual IT from the first day we started our business more than 6 years ago and would have no hesitation of recommending them to any other business. They look after all our IT needs which means we can concentrate on running our business knowing Kamazoy are just a phone call or e-mail away if we have an issue."
"Knew exactly what was required to fix the issue I had"
"Very quick response."