Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kamazoy Virtual IT Department
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

About Kamazoy Virtual IT Department:

Kamazoy Virtual IT Department provides outstanding IT support and IT services to businesses nationwide. Why have your own IT department when you can use ours?

0330 363 2000

hello@kamazoy.uk

St Mary's Street, ,

Great job,

Perfect! Thank you
Excellent Service without anything being too much trouble, and a response well within a reasonable time. Very kowledgeable to offer advice and guidance that is sound and good for the moving our business forward!
Always fast and excellent service from Barry and Ollie at Kamazoy
Happy as always with the service provided at Kamazoy
Fantastic service, called with an issue and Barry had us up and running again in 10 minutes.
Thanks Ollie and Barry
You did a great job for me, on time and to budget, keeping me informed. Would definitely recommend you and use you again. Thanks Simon
Swift delivery, great product, super service
Quick response to an issue I had and resolved within 5 minutes. Recommend.
First class company who always respond and resolve the issue. No hassle just plain good service to ensure we, as a business continue without interruption. Technical queries are explained with clarity and advice is professional.
We use Kamazoy for their email service for three good reasons:-
It is always up, we simply don't experience downtime.
If we need to contact the team they are very responsive and you have a ticket and a named person to help you fairly immediately.
The pricing is very reasonable with no hidden charges.
Sorted me out quickly, thanks
Their service is always prompt and helpful.
Very helpful and answered all my questions promptly.
The team at Kamazoy always resolve my issues promptly, it's very reassuring to have their support
I have been working with Kamazoy Virtual IT Department for a number of years on projects to supply connectivity and telephony solutions to their clients. They are extremely professional and customer orientated which ensures that the projects we work on together goes smoothly from day one. The team are extremely friendly and always happy to help.
'Very Good' is the highest rating I can provide, but they deserve much more than this... not only are they efficient, polite and knowledgeable but just all-round cool guys!! I can't recommend them enough!
Ollie always does a good job for my company. He is friendly, willing and professional. No problem is too small or too difficult for him.
Fantastic speedy and reliable service from the guys at Kamazoy. Quick to respond to any issues we have, they are essential to the smooth running of our business. Excellent job.
Always responsive and knowledgeable.
Sorted me out within a day, thanks Barry
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department is rated 4.93 based on 189 reviews