Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kamazoy Virtual IT Department

About Kamazoy Virtual IT Department: Kamazoy Virtual IT Department provides outstanding IT support and IT services to businesses nationwide. Why have your own IT department when you can use ours?

0330 363 2000

hello@kamazoy.uk

County House
St Mary's Street

"Left my laptop with Ollie and Barry as it was not working properly. One week later and it is like a different machine. Excellent service and I would thoroughly recommend Kamazoy."
"Always very friendly and personal. Bespoke solutions."
"They responded promptly and dealt with the promptly quickly and efficiently."
"always helpful and efficient."
"Excellent service from very professional and friendly people, I could not recommend them enough"
Thanks for your feedback Simon - I hope everything is okay with your machine now! Pop by any time :)
"First class service each and every time."
Thanks for the support, Lance - we hope you had a great Christmas!
"Issues are resolved very quickly."
Thanks for the feedback, Tina - great to have your support!
"After losing my email connection, KVIT managed to restore it"
It was a long road but we got there in the end! Please come back to us if you need anything else. Thanks for your support.
"Always prompt solutions to any IT queries I/we have!"
"We have used Kamzoy Virtual IT from the first day we started our business more than 6 years ago and would have no hesitation of recommending them to any other business. They look after all our IT needs which means we can concentrate on running our business knowing Kamazoy are just a phone call or e-mail away if we have an issue."
"Knew exactly what was required to fix the issue I had"
"Very quick response."
"Kamazoy manage all of our computing, networking and cloud needs, and provide a pretty much 24/7 on demand support service too. Our demand for creative solutions to internal and client needs can be very complex, but Kamazoy have always been able to provide solutions that meet the need."
"Very efficient service and pleasant as well"
"Get a quick response when having issues and staff are always eager to help in any way they can. Staff are friendly, patient and brilliant at what they do."
"Very quick to respond to any problems or subsequent queries. Very helpful and friendly."
"Always very happy with the service. Great bunch of people. Down to earth and do not talk all techie to you. Thanks great service"
"Kamazoy's customer service is excellent: quick response to queries, always helpful (and never patronising!) I should have used them years ago. Thank you!"
"Very efficient and spot on every time."
"On the ball on every occasion with first class service"
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department is rated 4.87 based on 82 reviews