Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kamazoy Virtual IT Department
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

About Kamazoy Virtual IT Department:

Kamazoy Virtual IT Department provides outstanding IT support and IT services to businesses nationwide. Why have your own IT department when you can use ours?

0330 363 2000

hello@kamazoy.uk

St Mary's Street, ,

Superb service and exceeded all expectations with regards to installation and communication throughout the project
As always a prompt, reliable and friendly service.
The usual swift response to our printer problem. They promised to get us up and running and they did.
Called for help with forgotten login password in a family laptop. Issue was fixed swiftly, they also anticipated another problem with multiple people using just one account- they provided solution for that too. Can’t commend these guys enough. Fast, efficient, friendly customer service, and brilliant tech support provided. Thank you !
Love this company - they have professional, very skilled and personable staff! Recommended.
I can always rely on Barry and Ollie to support me with my IT needs in a timely manner. A very friendly team who remember you and feel like an extension to our own staff team.
I've only just started working with the team but I'm very happy with the excellent service and great communications....
Once again, Barry at Kamazoy Virtual IT Department saved my bacon! Immediately available to solve my high running CPU and keyboard issues which he subsequently resolved within 10 minutes. Cheers Barry.
Quick and effective, solved mu issues in no time at all. Would give them 10 out of 10 for their service. Joe from Severn Machines Limited
The expertise from Kamazoy is always efficiently and professionally delivered. I have never had an IT issue that they didn't quickly resolve.
Great Service. Always available
Kamazoy have looked after our IT needs for the past 10 years and act as an extension of our own team, they have always been wonderful to work with and always gone above and beyond to ensure that all our needs are met. Kamazoy are always more than happy to help with any cases whether they be big or small. We cannot recommend Kamazoy highly enough for the work they have done for us.
Had a problem yesterday, phoned Barry, who then came on my computer remotely and established I'd been hacked. As he was able to deal with it there and then, my work was saved, and no lasting damage done. Not bad from my call out of the blue - thanks!
Problem sorted in 2 minutes, very handy people to have at the end of the phone, saves face planting the desk.
Great job, Perfect! Thank you
Excellent Service without anything being too much trouble, and a response well within a reasonable time. Very kowledgeable to offer advice and guidance that is sound and good for the moving our business forward!
Always fast and excellent service from Barry and Ollie at Kamazoy
Happy as always with the service provided at Kamazoy
Fantastic service, called with an issue and Barry had us up and running again in 10 minutes.
Thanks Ollie and Barry You did a great job for me, on time and to budget, keeping me informed. Would definitely recommend you and use you again. Thanks Simon
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department is rated 4.93 based on 203 reviews