Just Keyrings Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Just Keyrings

jcalvinthomas@gmail.com

1, Vicarage LaneLlangennith

Tell us how Just Keyrings made you happy

"My first venture into the World Of Keyring Printing - and I must say I was delighted by the Marvellous work undertaken by Christian Maria and Marlene - the upshot being that I now have 250 Keyrings - at every step the folks at Just Keyrings were a great help - as soon as this order flies out - I will be back for more ! Phil Regan Director of Divine Mercy Image ltd philregan@hotmail.com"
"We had an incredibly short timescale (due to our oversight) for a bulk order of keyrings that were a sponsored charity walk momento for every walker taking part. JustKeyrings did the design, then product production and finally delivery to other end of the UK all within 7 days. Outstanding."
"I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for our keyrings that arrived last week. They are absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for better quality, or better service. Just Keyrings have been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Please keep our artwork on file as we will definitely be a repeat customer!"
"Great quality product, easy to order, great service."
"Although everything was done by email, response times were quick and efficient. Designs were twerked to my satisfaction and the final design filled the design brief. From start to finish we were kept informed and delivery date was as agreed, A very good service that I would recommend and use again."
"The finished keyring had a great quality finish, it looked special. All the staff were really helpful, I got quick responses to all my queries."
"Staff were extremely helpful, proofs were returned in a timely manner and despatch and delivery much quicker than anticipated. Were kept up-to-date with all aspects. Quality item which has enhanced our product. Would thoroughly recommend."
"A great service, great product and delivered on time. Would recommend Just keysrings to all! Mick Rath"
"Very kindly reply and always clear e-mail. Thank you so much Maylene!"
"You were happy to redesign our keyrings several times until they were just right."
"No client contact. All done by email to cover their back and they still grt it wrong and blame it on the customer. Avoid!"
Hi Lee, really sorry to hear this - we've tried to contact you by email many times but your inbox is full! Unfortunately we can't find you in our order system, please get in touch and as with all our orders, we will do all we can to find a solution.

Regarding our phone systems - we do most things by email more for accuracy as details over the phone can be missed. Our receptionists can help with most phone calls and Joy our specialist is able to call you back to give advice and share more keyring knowledge. If you see this reply please do get in touch and we'll happily look into this and continue to find a good solution.

Many thanks,

Joe, Just Keyrings
"TRIED CALLING 5 TIMES AND NO ONE PICK THE CALL UP I DID LEFT A MESSAGE AND NO ONE CALLED BACK ALSO THEN RANG AGAIN NEXT DAY ! HER RAY ! SOME ONE PICK UP THE CALL BUT SAID CANT TAKE MY ORDER AS NO ONE IS THERE REALLY ? THAT S WHAT I GOT LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE TO SPEND MY MONIES ELSEWHERE"
"Excellent efficient service. Very helpful and cost competitive. Will definitely use again for any future requirements."
"Good value for money, great quality, good customer service. Took a while but we weren't rushed for time."
"Absolutely fantastic to do business with this company. Speedy responses and unlimited design edits made the whole process simple and stress free. Final product is incredible quality considering the very reasonable price tag. We will be back!"
"Excellent throughout"
"Speed of response, accuracy of delivery details and quality for price."
"A high quality product supported by courteous prompt service. We couldn't have asked for a better promotional key ring for our Estate Agency and cant fault the product or service in any way. Highly recommended A++++++++"
"An excellent overall service. Dealt with everything very promptly from placing our order, receiving the artwork for approval and order being dispatched."
"Needed the key rings for my grandmother's memorial! Quick response through emails. Keyrings were done beautifully,received on time as promised due to travel schedule! Will use them again and recommend to all my friends!"
Just Keyrings is rated 4.75 based on 92 reviews