Just Keyrings Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Just Keyrings

jcalvinthomas@gmail.com

1, Vicarage LaneLlangennith

How would you rate Just Keyrings ?

Jean Stanley
Verified Buyer
"Although everything was done by email, response times were quick and efficient. Designs were twerked to my satisfaction and the final design filled the design brief. From start to finish we were kept informed and delivery date was as agreed, A very good service that I would recommend and use again."
Louise McLoughlin
Verified Buyer
"The finished keyring had a great quality finish, it looked special. All the staff were really helpful, I got quick responses to all my queries."
"Staff were extremely helpful, proofs were returned in a timely manner and despatch and delivery much quicker than anticipated. Were kept up-to-date with all aspects. Quality item which has enhanced our product. Would thoroughly recommend."
"A great service, great product and delivered on time. Would recommend Just keysrings to all! Mick Rath"
Saaya Nohara
Verified Buyer
"Very kindly reply and always clear e-mail. Thank you so much Maylene!"
Zoe Lovell
Verified Buyer
"You were happy to redesign our keyrings several times until they were just right."
"No client contact. All done by email to cover their back and they still grt it wrong and blame it on the customer. Avoid!"
Hi Lee, really sorry to hear this - we've tried to contact you by email many times but your inbox is full! Unfortunately we can't find you in our order system, please get in touch and as with all our orders, we will do all we can to find a solution.

Regarding our phone systems - we do most things by email more for accuracy as details over the phone can be missed. Our receptionists can help with most phone calls and Joy our specialist is able to call you back to give advice and share more keyring knowledge. If you see this reply please do get in touch and we'll happily look into this and continue to find a good solution.

Many thanks,

Joe, Just Keyrings
A PREVIOUS CUSTOMER
Unverified Reviewer
"TRIED CALLING 5 TIMES AND NO ONE PICK THE CALL UP I DID LEFT A MESSAGE AND NO ONE CALLED BACK ALSO THEN RANG AGAIN NEXT DAY ! HER RAY ! SOME ONE PICK UP THE CALL BUT SAID CANT TAKE MY ORDER AS NO ONE IS THERE REALLY ? THAT S WHAT I GOT LOOKS LIKE I WILL HAVE TO SPEND MY MONIES ELSEWHERE"
Elliot Ashton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent efficient service. Very helpful and cost competitive. Will definitely use again for any future requirements."
Shaun Corbet
Verified Buyer
"Good value for money, great quality, good customer service. Took a while but we weren't rushed for time."
Cathy Keen
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic to do business with this company. Speedy responses and unlimited design edits made the whole process simple and stress free. Final product is incredible quality considering the very reasonable price tag. We will be back!"
Judith Rich
"Excellent throughout"
Phil Targett
Verified Buyer
"Speed of response, accuracy of delivery details and quality for price."
Harrison Robinson Estate Agents
Verified Reviewer
"A high quality product supported by courteous prompt service. We couldn't have asked for a better promotional key ring for our Estate Agency and cant fault the product or service in any way. Highly recommended A++++++++"
"An excellent overall service. Dealt with everything very promptly from placing our order, receiving the artwork for approval and order being dispatched."
"Needed the key rings for my grandmother's memorial! Quick response through emails. Keyrings were done beautifully,received on time as promised due to travel schedule! Will use them again and recommend to all my friends!"
"Excellent quality keyrings and fantastic service!"
Brian Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Responded to my requests quickly sorted my sample good happy with end of product"
Euan Mackenzie
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service and customer care. The product quality is excellent and they really look after overseas customers. Doubt I will use up my 1000 key rings too quickly but look forward to ordering more when I can. No hesitation in recommending using the team."
Louisa Newman
Verified Buyer
"I found the entire process from the initial enquiry to receiving the final product to be extremely smooth and effiicient. Christian in particular from the art work department spent a lot of time and effort to ensure I had the right product and that the artwork I sent was perfect. I am very impressed and pleased with the final product. The price is also very competitive for a small order size. I will definitely use this company again and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them."
Just Keyrings is rated 4.74 based on 88 reviews