Just Keyrings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Keyrings
Read Just Keyrings Reviews

About Just Keyrings:

We've been suppliers of customisable keyrings in the UK for over 15 years. Take a look at our full promotional keyring range for instant quotes, image examples, fast delivery times, great advice and a huge selection of options.

admin@justkeyrings.co.uk

Lytchett House
13 Freeland Park
Wareham Road

Tell us how Just Keyrings made you happy
Really good service from Joe and the team. Order dealt with promptly and great selection of products.
I was unsure of which keyrings to order, Joe kindly guided me to the correct ones and sent me some samples out. The following day I put the order through and the products came the next day and were great! Thanks again to Joe and the team
Superb communication. A***
Thank you Joe and the team. My KeyRings have just arrived I am very delighted with them, the team have done a great job from time of design up to me receiving them. Will recommend JustKeyrings to anyone that asks.
Just Keyrings, specifically Joe who we worked with, were so helpful. They created a great design for us, and were so helpful with amendments and changes when processing the order. Quality of the keyrings was fantastic. Could not fault this service at all. Thank you Just Keyrings
We went for the minimum order, as obviously didn't know what to expect. The keys rings we received are fantastic - they are exactly what we wanted. The quality and finish are perfect. The service was amazing. From design to delivery took a week. We will be back for more once we run low. Would definitely recommend this company.
I ordered a number of keyrings for a business relaunch and they were perfect to put in goody bags. Thank you for your prompt service.
From start to finish the customer service was first class and the final products were perfect. I really can't recommend Just Keyrings highly enough, you won't be disappointed.
Really pleased with the whole process. Great customer service and communication, very helpful and friendly (Joe). High quality product on arrival.
Quick, accurate, helpful. Wooden lasercut eyrings came early and were classy.
Magic for business promotions.
From start to finish they were absolutely first class, more akin to dealing with high end graphic design. Customer service is also first class and the final product was quite frankly amazing. I really can't recommend Just Keyrings highly enough but I can say for sure you won't be disappointed.
My first venture into the World Of Keyring Printing - and I must say I was delighted by the Marvellous work undertaken by Christian Maria and Marlene - the upshot being that I now have 250 Keyrings - at every step the folks at Just Keyrings were a great help - as soon as this order flies out - I will be back for more ! Phil Regan Director of Divine Mercy Image ltd philregan@hotmail.com
We had an incredibly short timescale (due to our oversight) for a bulk order of keyrings that were a sponsored charity walk momento for every walker taking part. JustKeyrings did the design, then product production and finally delivery to other end of the UK all within 7 days. Outstanding.
I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for our keyrings that arrived last week. They are absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t have asked for better quality, or better service. Just Keyrings have been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Please keep our artwork on file as we will definitely be a repeat customer!
Great quality product, easy to order, great service.
Although everything was done by email, response times were quick and efficient. Designs were twerked to my satisfaction and the final design filled the design brief. From start to finish we were kept informed and delivery date was as agreed, A very good service that I would recommend and use again.
The finished keyring had a great quality finish, it looked special. All the staff were really helpful, I got quick responses to all my queries.
Staff were extremely helpful, proofs were returned in a timely manner and despatch and delivery much quicker than anticipated. Were kept up-to-date with all aspects. Quality item which has enhanced our product. Would thoroughly recommend.
A great service, great product and delivered on time. Would recommend Just keysrings to all! Mick Rath
Just Keyrings 5 star review on 22nd June 2017