Joy Services Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joy Services Group
Read Joy Services Group Reviews

About Joy Services Group:

Joy Plumbing & Electrical supply domestic & commercial services to the highest standard, right across Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire. The growth of the company has been down to our reputation, this has helped us bring new and repeat business through the doors for over 14 years.

Customer service is what Joy Plumbing & Electrical pride itself in and it has been the key to our success.

office@joyplumbing.co.uk

Unit 3a Central Business Park, Southcote Road

Tell us how Joy Services Group made you happy
Excellent service.
Reliable and knowledgeable company worth using on all aspects of mechanical works. Recommended.
Cannot fault excellent service politeness arrive when say and good prices
Dan, totally understood the remit of the job & our requirements. He also added some really useful economical suggestions which saved us hundreds of pounds. We’ll informed throughout the whole plumbing process. Super company!
Excellent and timely work. Very helpful and nothing too much trouble. Would recommend.
Sorted plumbing problem very efficiently
I've used Joy's services on a number of occasions and have always found the engineers helpful, efficient and always finding correct diagnosis to the plumbing problems I was encountering. Highly recommended!
Hi Ms Corcoran, thank you for your review, we are please that you have always had good service from us and will look forward to working with you again.
Steve got me in to plaster a bathroom and wc. He then went on holiday leaving me to deal with the client and the clients electrician. Progress was hampered by electrician who didn't really know what to do and pan was left in situ for me to try and work around. Customer complained about plaster on architrave and when I invoiced for my time and materials I was underpaid by £200. I won't be using joy or recommending them to my many customers past or present. I had the feeling Steve had bigger fish to fry and perhaps forgot what it's like to be self employed and on the tools.
Hi M.P Plastering,

Really sorry to read your review, thank you for explaining the situation, looking back at our records the customer wasn't happy with your plastering, hence why they stopped money for the plastering.

However there were no issues with the plumbing works carried out.
Excellent service and prompt.
Excellent service, quick, honest, reliable and reasonable, I would highly recommend.
joy plumbing from the receptionist to the workforce are very obliging and thoughtful. The tradesperson's are well qualified and the job is completed in time and with little disruption.
Excellent service, value for money. Used Steve Joy for the last 10 years. Congratulations on the recent expansion.
New radiators fitted expertly,really pleased. Cleaned up all the way through. Thank you
We have always had great service & work from Joy Plumbing , they’re a pleasure to deal with.
They came very promptly and fixed my LPG cooker had to put new piping through as old one had perished also very reasonable
Came out on several occasions to sort our boiler.......... checked on everything until the issue was found, highly recommend, 5 star service! Many Thanks to you all.
Very pleased with the service and would certainly recommend.
Very professional, from start to finish
I have been using the company for eight years and find them very prompt in attending and very courteous but now finding them getting rather more expensive and have had to call them back a couple of times to put small things right.
Excellent service. Highly recommended. The Gas engineer was quick, polite and carried out all the work quickly and professionally! Thank you. We will be using you again and happily recommend you.
Joy Services Group is rated 4.62 based on 206 reviews