Jeakins Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jeakins Removals

Friendly service. The crew that moved my processions to Gloucestershire were outstanding.
Overall we were pleased with the good service provided by Jeakins The lads were very helpful on both sides of the move
Initially we were informed that our goods would be packed into lockable crates, but when the van arrived, there were no crates, just a normal van with one empty space in which to load. When asked why, we were told it would be repacked into crates at the depot ( which meant we couldn’t add any of our own security locks for peace of mind). Our move into storage was somewhat spoilt by the attitude of the team leader on the day, he had a bee in his bonnet about something that made him come across as both surely and uncooperative. So much so that he would not allow my wife to put our vacuum cleaner on the vehicle, because it had been locked up! He then drove off in a huff at speed which caused some of goods to make a loud crash in the rear of the van. Our vacuum cleaner was loaded into the crew’s cab with them saying it would be packed at the depot. The loud crash and our separated vacuum cleaner left us somewhat anxious for the next nine months that our goods were in storage as To whether or not our goods were in safe hands and reunited. Our move from storage to our final destination, nearly 10 months later, went off without any problems. The team and the leader were all a credit to the company and it went through without a hitch. Jeakins is a good company, but if they want to improve , they need to communicate better with their clients and keep them informed of any changes and to be more reassuring during the whole process.
I thought that the guys were great and very helpful and worked very hard, polite, patient and kind. I have given 4 stars ✨ instead of 5,because my clothes were left in the wardrobe, and i had to load them in my car and take them. Also this may be due to the packing service, there was a Akita drill set and bits not packed and left under the stairs i have had to contact my estate agent who contacted the buyer ti retrieve it from the property that I sold and moved out of which is 42 MALYONS green SS13 1PP. And once Kingswood retrieve it i have a arrange to collect it from their office
Very professional, polite & hard working, excellent
I was overcharged by a few pound and promised someone would sort it and I’m yet to receive a refund. However, I can’t fault the guys that actually carried out the removal. They were polite, nothing was too much trouble, always checked with me where I wanted different things. They had a younger lad with them and I could hear them discussing how to pick things up properly, which way to carry things etc. They seemed to really care he didn’t injure himself and look after our belongings at the same time.
I was very impressed with the 3 men sent to do our removals, they were on time, polite and quick to load and unload. The only thing I need to know is where they have put my bed headboard fixings as I do not seem to have them which is a slight problem.
Ok in many respects. Lacking in a few
Workforce of 4 guys were efficient and helpful. Move went smoothly . Staff in the office were helpful and kept in touch prior to the agreed move date. Overall cost of move was reasonable. We are still waiting for boxes to be picked up following the move. .
Good service. Shame about my mirror that got damaged. Tried to claim of my house insurance but no luck with that. Could you please advise.
William and Mitchell were very good and come highly recommended. Couple of things to note: they were not told they required tools to break down and rebuild furniture (beds and wardrobe) and they didn’t provide any bags for nuts and bolts from the furniture they break down and rebuild so had to provide supermarket ones. Not ideal as the day and move was stressful outside of the physical move however one particular bag was misplaced and the bed couldn’t be put back together.
Jeakins Removals is rated 4.91 based on 123 reviews