Jeakins Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jeakins Removals

Life savers we got stuck on the motorway due to a major traffic accident but jeakins having left half an hour earlier managed to get through,they rang to find out the situation and when we explained the drove to the estate agents to get the key and unloaded our furniture,then left the key safe with someone to pick up when we finally arrived,LIFE SAVERS,,10 out of 10,we are now settled in.
Ok in many respects. Lacking in a few
The guys were very good, quick and careful with my possessions and had a great personality. Moving can be very stressful but everything went smoothly.
I was very impressed with the service and the friendliness of the men. I would definitely recommend your company. I would also like to thank you for being so helpful all the way through my moving experience and being tolerant with me ringing all the time. I am glad it is all over and we are settling in nicely. Once again thank you very much.
very professional and courteous. excellent service had no problems or hidden costs. would highly recommend Jeakins Removals
We were let down by a removal company and then messed about by another couple. With our removal date less than a week away we were feeling very stressed. On opening the good old Yellow Pages we fell upon Jeakins Removals and from the initial phone call till the very last of our home was unloaded we could not have been more pleased. The guys worked solidly from 9 till 5 and made the day go so smoothly. We couldn't have wished for the day to have gone any better. Thank you all so much, we will certainly be recommending you.
Great team of five young guys, who made moving a smooth, easy transition .Would highly recommend. Thank you everyone at Jeakins.
We were really impressed with the service provided. The team were really friendly, efficient and professional from start to finish. We would definitely recommend Jeakins Removals to anyone thinking of moving.
Excellent service at a very good price, i highly recommend!
Mick & Den were so helpful considering they had to wait 3 hours before we could get into our new home they both were wonderful. we can't thank them enough for what they did and would throughly recommend your company. We received plenty of packing cases etc and the whole experience with you was very good.
Workforce of 4 guys were efficient and helpful. Move went smoothly . Staff in the office were helpful and kept in touch prior to the agreed move date. Overall cost of move was reasonable. We are still waiting for boxes to be picked up following the move. .
Good service. Shame about my mirror that got damaged. Tried to claim of my house insurance but no luck with that. Could you please advise.
What a great crew. All polite, professional and fun to work with at a time that is quite stressful. The team that arrived after they'd finished their fo equally as good. Would recommend Jeakins anytime. They are a fantastic removal outfit.
I was concerned that i would not get everything in the Removal van - I should not have worried about anything - A great team of lads that took all the problems away
Will & Dave were timely & very professional and made the whole stress of moving date much more manageable
The team were efficient, pleasant and very good at dismantling and resembling IKEA furniture. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
An efficient reliable removal service at a reasonable cost. Friendly team did all that was asked.
Excellent as always - Great team
All of the guys undertaking my house moving removals worked so so hard. Literally running with the many boxes and items back and forth to their lorry. They packed the lorry so quickly but also well and securely. All of them were very friendly, polite and helpful. Would definitely recommend Jeakins Removals.
Excellent service, such a nice couple of guys, worked so hard, would totally recommend, 10/10
Jeakins Removals is rated 4.94 based on 63 reviews