Jeakins Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jeakins Removals

Really happy. Jeakins worked very hard to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible. Would be happy to recommend to anyone moving house
Very professional, polite & hard working, excellent
Excellent service from start to finish. We had a LOT to move and hundreds of miles! We are far from unpacking it all, but we will get there! A few things were scuffed or marked, but for the shear size of the job (they were moving more than a standard house full) plus a small business, which included two very large machines, we really aren't worried and didn't even bother to contact them in regards to these bits as we seriously can't believe how well they moved everything they had to.
Nothing was too much trouble, all of the staff that attended over the days were a real credit to Jeakins. I would definitely recommend them and would definitely use them again. Fantastic
We were very impressed with the service we received. The people we spoke to in the office were informative and a pleasure to speak with. On the moving day our removal men William and Kyle were on time and were experienced and professional. First rate service and a competitive price. We would not hesitate to recommend your company.
So glad I went with Jeakins to store my furniture and move me from Essex to Dumfries. Very professional team packed my possessions away with care. After 4 months in storage, furniture arrived safely to Dumfries. The lads did a fantastic job (Gavin and Danny). Thank you Jeakins for honouring the delivery slot given the current situation. We are very pleased. Anyone considering a removal firm I would highly recommend Jeakins.
I was overcharged by a few pound and promised someone would sort it and I’m yet to receive a refund. However, I can’t fault the guys that actually carried out the removal. They were polite, nothing was too much trouble, always checked with me where I wanted different things. They had a younger lad with them and I could hear them discussing how to pick things up properly, which way to carry things etc. They seemed to really care he didn’t injure himself and look after our belongings at the same time.
Could not fault the lads that moved me - they were punctual, very hard working and nothing was too much trouble, even in the pouring rain. No breakages and all smoothly done by 4pm. Great job and highly recommended. Thank you Jeakins for taking the stress out of my house move.
Mick, Ben and Kane arrived as scheduled, dismantled furniture as required and packed everything, boxes included in good time.
At the other end they unpacked, reassembled and were always courteous and polite. Good fun too.
I have no complaints at all and am extremely satisfied with the work the did in helping make my move as painless as possible.
Thanks very much.
I was very impressed with the 3 men sent to do our removals, they were on time, polite and quick to load and unload.

The only thing I need to know is where they have put my bed headboard fixings as I do not seem to have them which is a slight problem.
I love jealous absolutely lovely great guys that moved me yet again I would never use anyone else thank you so much you are all diamonds
We thought highly professional would not hesitate to recommend you to any persons wanting a removal company in the future your lads were very polite and very efficient and extremely trust worthy thank you all for making our move reducing our stress
Highly recommend. The team arrived promptly, were polite, hard working and nothing was too much trouble.
Ryan and Ben were very helpful, polite and respectful of my mums house. Thank you so much.
Great customer service, nothing too much trouble from the really excellent guy who moved me. Well done and thank you!!
The boys were great ,done a super job.
Apart from missing socks handkerchief s and fleece
The 3 removal guys on the day were fantastic. They were polite, helpful and hard working.
Life savers we got stuck on the motorway due to a major traffic accident but jeakins having left half an hour earlier managed to get through,they rang to find out the situation and when we explained the drove to the estate agents to get the key and unloaded our furniture,then left the key safe with someone to pick up when we finally arrived,LIFE SAVERS,,10 out of 10,we are now settled in.
Ok in many respects. Lacking in a few
The guys were very good, quick and careful with my possessions and had a great personality. Moving can be very stressful but everything went smoothly.
Jeakins Removals is rated 4.91 based on 80 reviews