Jeakins Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jeakins Removals

Telephone
"Overall both teams were excellent.The packers did there job well and the removal guys were superb. Very polite,enthusiastic and efficient. We are still in the process of unpacking but so far we have found two damaged items which were in the same box. Glass in a barometer has been shattered and a model of a Viking longboat, purchased in Norway on the occasion of our golden wedding anniversary was also damaged. I will take pictures and forward them to you when it gets a bit quieter. Russ Gurnell"
"Fantastic service and stress free move"
"Fantastic staff, excellent service!"
"The removal van arrived right on time as arranged. The two removers were very polite and friendly and worked incredibly hard throughout the whole process. I have used Jeakins before for a house move just over three years ago and also recommended them to my sister in her recent move. The whole experience, with help from office staff as well has been made much easier for me as a customer."
"We would absolutely recommend Jeakins. The team were punctual, efficient, were great with my children and worked so hard. Move day was not as stressful (with 2 small children) as I had imagined and I’m so glad we chose to use a removal company!! Customer service was very good and the office staff regularly kept in touch as we had a complicated sale & purchase. They were very patient and helpful with packing advice. Thank you Jeakins"
"Top drawer service from Jeakins Removals. Couldn't be happier to offer a 5 star review"
"Such a pleasure in this day & Age to find a company with high standards . Nothing was too much trouble & the lads were professional from start to finish. If your moving I would not Hesitate to recommend Jeakins removals thanks to all your team."
"I would like to thank everyone at Jeakins Removals especially Michelle Jeakins who came to visit my property to supply us with a Quotation and then for ensuring the move went smoothly on the day of the move. The people who completed my move were prosessional from start to finish and nothing was too much trouble. The panter on the day from the guys was great and we really enjoyed the day. I cannot praise Jeakins removals enough for all their help, having not moved for many years I was very anxious but they gave me complete confidence and peace of mind. I wo.uld like to thank the office staff for all their help too. I WILL DEFINATELY BE RECOMMENDING JEAKINS REMOVALS TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY WITHOUT HESITATION. Thank you everyone one I am one very happy customer."
"Jeakins Removals offer a service that is second to none! They are professional at all times and there uniform is worn with pride by their staff members. It is a family run business that definitely goes along way and above and beyond for their customers. The firms director Miss Jeakins is passionate about her company and this comes through with her level of service where nothing is too much for her. Even taking calls out of hours ! There is never a stupid wuestion with Miss Jeakins . This firm comes highly recommended’!"
"An honest removal company with integrity, when you need them most. Wouldn’t use anyone but Jeakins removals!"
"After much deliberation we chose to use Jeakins Removals Limited and I’m glad we did. Well done and would definitely use again in the future"
"This is the second time in 5 years we’ve used Jeakins removals and the second time they delighted us with their removal service. Once again I would happily recommend and definitely use again"
"Thank you to Jeakins removals for pulling out all the stops to move us at short notice and without and hiccups at all. They really broke the back of what we thought removal companies were like. Thanks yiu very much indeed"
"Jeakins removals were ur removal company of choice after canvassing 2 others. They didn’t let me down. They took care of us for 2 weeks in storage without any fuss, and moved us to our new home as smoothly as it could have been. Many thanks"
Jeakins Removals is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews