Jeakins Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jeakins Removals

Jeakins sent 2 guys on the day of packing. 3 guys turned up on the day of the move. 1 guy came to unpack. All the guys were excellent in what they did. I would recommend Jeakins to anyone wanting to move as I had to change the date in just over a week before. Jeakins dealt with it in a most efficient manner. Well done to all involved.
The team worked really hard on a very hot day. However, the initial lorry was not big enough and the second van did not turn up for a long time leaving me on the driveway with belongings whilst my wife went off to the new home spoiling the experience.
Very pleased with the removal Service Professional friendly team. Made our day stress free
Jeakins provided a very professional yet personal service. A real person answered every phone call and they were always helpful and obliging. The guys who moved us were equally helpful and obliging. They worked quickly and efficiently and took really good care of our possessions. I would thoroughly recommend this company.
Quick, efficient, and helpful. Thank you
Scott and Ben were brilliant on the day. Everything was loaded on to and off of the van quickly and efficiently with no problems even though we moved to a different county. A very professional service. Thank you
Friendly service. The crew that moved my processions to Gloucestershire were outstanding.
Absolutely brilliant .
The removal men that moved us were excellent, they worked extremely hard getting all our belongings into the van then unloading into our new home.
Overall we were pleased with the good service provided by Jeakins The lads were very helpful on both sides of the move
Was very pleased with service and David and Malcolm made things so much easier. It’s a very fraught time and they stayed calm and made the process so much easier. My thanks to both of them and all their help. Thank you to you all for a professional job and I will certainly recommend you. Best wishes Lynne Evenden
Very professional service, on time and very nice workers. They were very hard-working and didn't stop until everything was loaded and then unloaded. They even called for more people to give them a hand so that they could finish the job earlier. Overall a very good experience amidst the stress of moving! Totally recommend them.
Took every trouble to make sure it ran smoothly on the day and the next day as ours was a re-location to another part of the country.
Very professional guys, they managed to take the stress of moving away. They also managed to load and u load my whole house very quickly. I would highly recommend.
Two very helpful and good blokes for moving us. Will recommend
We were very happy with the service Jeakins provided over our 2 day move. Vans were packed carefully and the team were helpful, cheerful and worked very hard indeed.
Great service, friendly team, efficient service and at a competitive cost. We would definitely recommend.
From the initial quote to off loading at my new home in Clacton the whole process was carried out with military precision, they said 8:30 for loading so 8;30 it was give or take a couple of minutes. Vicky must have the patience of a saint as I must of been the worse kind of customer, and phone her on more than one occasion. I have always been a born worrier and with the lockdown I have had little else to do but sit at home wondering what can go wrong, I was even asking myself How will all these box's and furniture go on one lorry, I even took a load of stuff round my fathers, but when this huge 17tonner turned up in courtyard " what was I worried about..LOL " so nothing did go wrong other than when we arrived at our DES RES the previous owners where still moving out. Which mean't we had to wait around a while. But the 4 guys on lorry where polite Knew how to do it and got on with job, even if I did get in the way at times. Thanks Jeakins. Rob, the born worrier.
Very helpful and patient with my 85 year old mother. Thank you
Great service, professional, polite, helpful. Cannot fault, would use again and recommend. Great guys THANK YOU
Jeakins Removals is rated 4.90 based on 129 reviews