Jeakins Removals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jeakins Removals

Mick, Ben and Kane arrived as scheduled, dismantled furniture as required and packed everything, boxes included in good time. At the other end they unpacked, reassembled and were always courteous and polite. Good fun too. I have no complaints at all and am extremely satisfied with the work the did in helping make my move as painless as possible. Thanks very much.
I was very impressed with the 3 men sent to do our removals, they were on time, polite and quick to load and unload. The only thing I need to know is where they have put my bed headboard fixings as I do not seem to have them which is a slight problem.
I love jealous absolutely lovely great guys that moved me yet again I would never use anyone else thank you so much you are all diamonds
We thought highly professional would not hesitate to recommend you to any persons wanting a removal company in the future your lads were very polite and very efficient and extremely trust worthy thank you all for making our move reducing our stress
Highly recommend. The team arrived promptly, were polite, hard working and nothing was too much trouble.
Ryan and Ben were very helpful, polite and respectful of my mums house. Thank you so much.
Great customer service, nothing too much trouble from the really excellent guy who moved me. Well done and thank you!!
The boys were great ,done a super job.
Apart from missing socks handkerchief s and fleece
The 3 removal guys on the day were fantastic. They were polite, helpful and hard working.
Life savers we got stuck on the motorway due to a major traffic accident but jeakins having left half an hour earlier managed to get through,they rang to find out the situation and when we explained the drove to the estate agents to get the key and unloaded our furniture,then left the key safe with someone to pick up when we finally arrived,LIFE SAVERS,,10 out of 10,we are now settled in.
Ok in many respects. Lacking in a few
The guys were very good, quick and careful with my possessions and had a great personality. Moving can be very stressful but everything went smoothly.
I was very impressed with the service and the friendliness of the men. I would definitely recommend your company. I would also like to thank you for being so helpful all the way through my moving experience and being tolerant with me ringing all the time. I am glad it is all over and we are settling in nicely. Once again thank you very much.
very professional and courteous. excellent service had no problems or hidden costs. would highly recommend Jeakins Removals
We were let down by a removal company and then messed about by another couple. With our removal date less than a week away we were feeling very stressed. On opening the good old Yellow Pages we fell upon Jeakins Removals and from the initial phone call till the very last of our home was unloaded we could not have been more pleased. The guys worked solidly from 9 till 5 and made the day go so smoothly. We couldn't have wished for the day to have gone any better. Thank you all so much, we will certainly be recommending you.
Great team of five young guys, who made moving a smooth, easy transition .Would highly recommend. Thank you everyone at Jeakins.
We were really impressed with the service provided. The team were really friendly, efficient and professional from start to finish. We would definitely recommend Jeakins Removals to anyone thinking of moving.
Excellent service at a very good price, i highly recommend!
Mick & Den were so helpful considering they had to wait 3 hours before we could get into our new home they both were wonderful. we can't thank them enough for what they did and would throughly recommend your company. We received plenty of packing cases etc and the whole experience with you was very good.
Jeakins Removals is rated 4.93 based on 73 reviews